• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ROFL & KOS Lame.

• Thread starter Dragon Slave.
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
D

Dragon Slave.

First off wanted to say that you don't own factions, anyone should be able to join factions and have fun with it. I was shadowlords before your lame guilds ever signed up. Secondly since were both SL we should be on the same sides, guess not.

Also when do you all ever pvp one on one? You never do, I lure one of you off to get ya one on one, and three more of you always show up, no matter what character i've ever been on. Lame.

Third off, where were you all when Scam showed up? you all ran and house hid, while you messaged your friends. Lame.

Gank, Gank, Gank, and Lame.. Well I wanted to play fel, but you guys can have it. The majority of the members in your guilds lack curteousy, respect, etc.. I miss real guilds like GUL, and KDL. Atleast they were generally cool. You guys give pvp and fel a bad name. Don't cry when no one comes back to felucca. I was there prior to tram, pub16, and aos. Thought i'd go back and give it another try, but hard to have fun when all you run into is lameness.

Flame back if ya want, doesn't matter to me. Peace.

E

eccentricjules

Dude, I have respect for you and all but that's totally uncalled for. The whole point of a guild is to stick together. If you want one on one have you asked?

D

Dragon Slave.

One on one? I'm a guild of one. I'm in SL. I should be helping other SL members fight anyone in Minax, True Brits, and COM. Theres nothing lame about anything I just said. I was in our base, and members from K@S kill you with no warning and tell you to leave. I'm at the Gate and members of K@S encourage you to go join other factions.

I go bring another char from another faction, just so we can pvp. Gank. I go back and get my SL char who should be considered on their side, and for no reason Gank. I sit thru statloss, and minax finally shows up, all K@S run off, I fight them by myself, Gank.

I'm not being uncool for calling them out. Its called pvp, player vs player, all they have is there own felucca version of pvm. Opposing player vs their mob. Its the truth. Thats not to say that they all play like that, but alot of them do.

E

Ezra KOS

lollololololololol first off, we ROCKED $CAM tonight, yea philly got me, not the end of the world, we put all 8 or however many there were in stat.... group vs group field fight..... and we encourage other people to join other factions cause to be honest, we're bored with never getting a fight...... i popped despise, and left the barracoon on the alter for almost 2 hours and not a single person tried to take it....

seriously, napa needs some action.....

E

eccentricjules

I'm no faction expert, but hear me out on this. There are very few large guilds that do factions. Any person can sign up for a faction, sure, but without the backing of a guild or without the guild being familiar with that person then I would expect that kind of action. You said you went and got a character that's in another faction. Which if I understand the system correctly means that character had to be on a different account. That’s why you can only be in one faction per account, for spies or whatever.

I guess my point is, if you try to look at it from both sides I see why you feel upset but you also need to look at it from a large guild's standpoint. Nothing you said really seems all that surprising.

Sometimes I get ganked by K@S for no apparent reason.... oh well. Other times I can sit there and talk with them for an hour. I don't take it personally. If they keep guilds from other shards from coming over and taking us over then in my opinion they can fight however they want.

D

Dragon Slave.

Napa won't ever get any action, because everyone has the attitude of if they can't beat rofl and kos, then join them. $cam is the only other active guild in factions that I ever really see.

And lavander as for spies and such, half of their guildies are in opposing factions so they can manipulate the game. I was told in the SL base not to attack such members. Lame.

And yes I have 2 accounts, I have one unfinshed macer, with 4 skills in TB, hes a trammy, I signed him up in factions like all the other trammies did so i could use the faction items. I went to get him to have fun and give them an opposing player so we could pvp, but I was foolish to think I would actually ever get a one on one pvp fight.

K

kalzaketh

dragon not an ententional flame but offering amild suggestion, as all of napa knows,I'm not pvp oriented but will try to offer solutions from the long ago side of napa, instead of fighting in housing zones move to adifferent land not tram rules mind you but to the full free fire zones ofkhalduhn true at last check the arachnids owned the entrance out there, to res you need nearly aknight of sacrifice or run to del no healers in the lost landsalso no gating groups in you can also pvm against the ancient lich for insurance gold once out there no house hiding is the main attraction really, have agrand day

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

Dude, I have respect for you and all but that's totally uncalled for. The whole point of a guild is to stick together. If you want one on one have you asked?

Shut up. You have no clue what he is even talking about. Your not a pvper, you have no clue the status of it on this shard or even half the asshats that are in it now. And asshat also applies to me.

E

eccentricjules

Shut up. You have no clue what he is even talking about. Your not a pvper, you have no clue the status of it on this shard or even half the asshats that are in it now. And asshat also applies to me.
Talking like that will get you nowhere...

D

Dragon Slave.

lollololololololol first off, we ROCKED $CAM tonight, yea philly got me, not the end of the world, we put all 8 or however many there were in stat.... group vs group field fight..... and we encourage other people to join other factions cause to be honest, we're bored with never getting a fight...... i popped despise, and left the barracoon on the alter for almost 2 hours and not a single person tried to take it....

seriously, napa needs some action.....
My last post was early in the morning before I went to work, but if memory serves me right. To further illustrate my point Ezra is a RED Rofl member, not even in factions. As was several of the others that were participating. How can you brag about putting $cam is statloss, when you yourself aren't in factions, and just help out the gank squads, and take no risk of statloss when you die? That IMO is lame.

And Lav, I'm not mad at you, i respect you and understand how hard it is to find good people to play with. But this has been going on for a while now. My first poor encounter with their guilds took place many months ago in cove when the SL mobs were invading. There was 3 of them and an entire spawn of crap that they couldn't even handle, and they attack unprovoked and rant about how its their spawn.

I figured things would finally settle down and be cool since they all joined Shadowlords with that last publish, and i'd bury the hatchet. But apparently thats their faction. They don't want to share felucca, but they want people to come play there...

my two cents..

E

Ezra KOS

Well, most my characters are in factions, Mortarion, Snake Bite, yeah, you get the point if you want a duel, i'll duel anyone, except worm, he doesn't get the respect of a duel

D

Dragon Slave.

Sure next time I see you, I'll gladly accept. I can respect that. I'm not even claiming to be good, its just hard to even want to try and pvp when you end up fighting a mob of people. You play a red, I'm sure you know how it is everytime a newbie with a blue pops the gate and jumps ya while your already mixing it up with someone else. Not fun.

Same with factions, I joined it months ago with the talks of the dev team revamping it, i'm a rank 7 in the SL, for stealing and holding down sigils for several months before the new publish even hit. I joined to try and pvp, and was under the impression that anyone in SL were pretty much on the same side. The yew gate is the only place I ever find anyone or despise, and you already know who I find there, I sat my character in the True brits stronghold for hours and never even saw a single person.

I go to look for opposing factions. But there are none except $cam, and an occasional straggler here and there. And I'm not gonna change from SL, because you have no one to fight. Besides if I did swap i'm sure you'd eventually grow tired of me stealing the sigils every night, just so you'd have to hassle with stealing them back, and being only one of me, i'm sure the fun of your whole guild vs one player would run out pretty quickly.

C

Corrupted Goblin

So your crying because your anti social and cant pvp.... stop crying

D

Dragon Slave.

Anti social? lol.. everyone I know quit this game years ago. And Its quite possible I can't pvp. The game is quite different since the bucs den days. But how is one to ever know if they can pvp when you never get a one on one fight. Part of being social is joining factions, to help fight opposing factions. And hanging out at the gate to talk, pvp, etc.. But with every trip to fel your met with ganking, and poor attitudes against others that aren't in your guild, then it makes it kind of hard to want to come and partake in that style of play, which is why the few people I still do know don't like to leave trammel.

C

Cysphruo

wish my connection was good, i would logon my sl char and join another faction to steal their sigs :p can't stop my theif!!! plus i dont wanna loose my double [sl] [sl] tags :p
are you still in our alliance dragon? i dont play much anymore but if you ever start hanging around the gate and want access to any of my other houses lemme know, i own the 2 closest houses to the gate now :p they will be full of vendors in a week or so but u are welcome to hide there! lol

D

Dragon Slave.

wish my connection was good, i would logon my sl char and join another faction to steal their sigs :p can't stop my theif!!! plus i dont wanna loose my double [sl] [sl] tags :p
are you still in our alliance dragon? i dont play much anymore but if you ever start hanging around the gate and want access to any of my other houses lemme know, i own the 2 closest houses to the gate now :p they will be full of vendors in a week or so but u are welcome to hide there! lol
Hey slo check up on your houses, I noticed one had an issue. I'll icq you later, have to get it reloaded, on a different comp for the past couple of weeks, probably a bit slower than mine, but in the process of moving.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno what to tell you man... come of the people in the kos/rofl alliance are ruthless... not so much *******s if you know em... but look so hard for a fight... if one person says hes actualy getting a fight other people will show up... Not being asked or even told to help.. but take it apon themselves to help

C

Cysphruo

all of my houses are condemned!!!
dont worry, just playing musical chairs, er houses

GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!

V

Vision

Well, most my characters are in factions, Mortarion, Snake Bite, yeah, you get the point if you want a duel, i'll duel anyone, except worm, he doesn't get the respect of a duel

Worm would beat you in a duel... which is why you wouldn't duel him. I know that if someone I don't respect wants to duel me I'm happy to destroy them if I know I am better.

B

Budweiser

First off wanted to say that you don't own factions, anyone should be able to join factions and have fun with it. I was shadowlords before your lame guilds ever signed up. Secondly since were both SL we should be on the same sides, guess not.

Also when do you all ever pvp one on one? You never do, I lure one of you off to get ya one on one, and three more of you always show up, no matter what character i've ever been on. Lame.

Third off, where were you all when Scam showed up? you all ran and house hid, while you messaged your friends. Lame.

Gank, Gank, Gank, and Lame.. Well I wanted to play fel, but you guys can have it. The majority of the members in your guilds lack curteousy, respect, etc.. I miss real guilds like GUL, and KDL. Atleast they were generally cool. You guys give pvp and fel a bad name. Don't cry when no one comes back to felucca. I was there prior to tram, pub16, and aos. Thought i'd go back and give it another try, but hard to have fun when all you run into is lameness.

I was KDL for a few years and a few ROFL are old KDL members also...

I'll fight you alone anytime... and for the record....Scam spent alot of time in their house's...and as for you being SL, congrats... but your not ROFL or KOS, so your a target...

My icq# 153-852-405 and I'll fight you with my faction char, whoever you are...

Don't get so bent out of shape, it's just a game.

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

I'll fight you alone anytime
Just be prepared for the disarm spam

and as for you being SL, congrats... but your not ROFL or KOS, so your a target...
Oh for ***** sake, shut up. The zerg attacks because they are afraid of anyone with an independent thought in their head. I know from personal experience that most of the zerg are halfwit players with not a ounce of talent. There are some that are good, some that are good following direction, but most of them just haven't a clue outside of the "Gank".

Quit talking Bud and when your zerg breaks up, you will hop on the next bandwagon that is built on the shard.

V

Vision

I know from personal experience that most of the zerg are halfwit players with not a ounce of talent. There are some that are good, some that are good following direction, but most of them just haven't a clue outside of the "Gank".
^^^ What he said.

B

Budweiser

Just be prepared for the disarm spam

Oh for ***** sake, shut up. The zerg attacks because they are afraid of anyone with an independent thought in their head. I know from personal experience that most of the zerg are halfwit players with not a ounce of talent. There are some that are good, some that are good following direction, but most of them just haven't a clue outside of the "Gank".

Quit talking Bud and when your zerg breaks up, you will hop on the next bandwagon that is built on the shard.
I'll talk all I want. I can back it up. And in the last six years I've been in DOX US KDL NERD for a short time and now ROFL..and KDL even came back and I didn't leave ROFL. The only way I'd leave ROFL is if /US\ gm (CD) came back.

Do you even play anymore? Seems like alot of people posting here don't even play now. Weird..

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

Do you even play anymore? Seems like alot of people posting here don't even play now. Weird..
I don't play against a zerg anymore. Proved myself against talent that puts the ROFL/KOS alliance to shame.

M

MasterP

No you dont pvp. You run around in fel and hide and watch stuff. Pharaun Mizzrym is a stealth archer and always has been. He can only kill spawners 1v1 but talks like he is an actule pvper.

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

No you dont pvp. You run around in fel and hide and watch stuff. Pharaun Mizzrym is a stealth archer and always has been. He can only kill spawners 1v1 but talks like he is an actule pvper.
I can kill more than spawners, and a ton faster than 1 v 1. I guess you hold a grudge since I must have killed yours more than once. I was also a steatlh archer before archery was overpowered and still am one today. Compared to some of the gimps that took up archery during the overpowered stage.

M

MasterP

I can kill more than spawners, and a ton faster than 1 v 1. I guess you hold a grudge since I must have killed yours more than once. I was also a steatlh archer before archery was overpowered and still am one today. Compared to some of the gimps that took up archery during the overpowered stage.
LOL do you have down symdrom??? Really read what you just typed here....and a ton faster then 1v1??? WTF are you talking about?? Take your stratics pvp a** back to luna and learn that its ok to do something besides staying hidden 95% of your uo career. Yeah btw you have never killed my spawner. I dont hold grudges. I just cant stand LAME *******. You kinda remind me of Xtorian/Smokey pipes. All you can do is play a stealth archer because your soooooo scared to die. Yet you try to tell vetren pvpers how to play real templates....

B

Budweiser

Pharaun you don't even play anymore and when you did all you played was a stealth archer who only poped off the rk or kill shot. You know nothing about pvp or diff templates or how to 1v1. Stop posting here untill you mage duel me.

Oh wait you don't have a pvp mage.. Bye :loser:

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

Guess it wasn't too clear for you. I could wipe out your group of spawners faster than you could beat me 1 v 1. Scared to die? Son you need to learn some history here. I die more to a gank than I ever had 1 v 1.

I can't help it if your too stupid tactics wise to kill me, or any other decent stealth archer out there. (I don't call the Yew gate fighting / house hiding archers decent, just pathetic).

Be lucky that the tactics change went it some time ago, running spirit speak gave new meaning to the term (Rez kill).

@Bud. I have fought your mage and killed him in field fights and at the gate. I don't have a pvp mage, that is true. He is a necro mage that I do peerless with. I don't log in much anymore since I have rl responsibilities, am more interested in collecting rares and the fact the my comp went belly up on me and now I lag to bad to keep you with the speeders on the shard.

B

Budweiser

@Bud. I have fought your mage and killed him in field fights and at the gate. I don't have a pvp mage, that is true. He is a necro mage that I do peerless with. I don't log in much anymore since I have rl responsibilities, am more interested in collecting rares and the fact the my comp went belly up on me and now I lag to bad to keep you with the speeders on the shard.
You have never fought me with your mage. Stealth ganking doesn't make you a pvp'r.

Any mage can die in a field fight, Since all you did was sit there and wait for the redline on me and get the kill shot from being hidden it wouldn't be that hard to kill me. Now, get back to your rl and stop posting here like your a pvp god.

And dood, seriously, you pvp'd with one temp, who was hidden 95% of the time, or in dog form running. But since you seem to be VERY good at pvp, mage duel me. I'm not the best by far but im sure I can beat you in a mage duel.

And if I have to wait untill santa brings you a new comp, I can wait untill Dec 25th. ;)

E

Ezra KOS

santa doesn't deliver new computers to trailer parks bud.... stop with the jokes already..... we don't want this guy to cry to mommy and daddy about how all his online "friends" bully him around.

W

Willie_Nelson1

and for the record....Scam spent alot of time in their house's
FYI $CAM didnt have but 1 house at the gate and only went there to get ressed/restocked Nathan!

lollololololololol first off, we ROCKED $CAM tonight, yea philly got me, not the end of the world, we put all 8 or however many there were in stat.... group vs group field fight
That is a terribly misleading statement considering those of Us that Came and Formed $CAM have left Napa due to lack of action and went back to sonoma because of the house hiding GZ hugging ROFL/KOS alliance and others....so please dont say you rocked $CAM when the REAL $CAM doesnt even play Napa anymore....AND we offered ya'll MULTIPLE times 5v5 field fights that you all IGNORED cause you already knew the outcome before the fight...

S

Sunrise

Willie!!!!

Im one of your biggest fans...

You got a bum rap with that tax and smoking thing!

I say Free WIlly...

Lets all chant it...Free WIlly Free willy....

Ok..this has been a temp break from the drama...Now you may all continue to fight on a pixle board...

Btw have a great day :D and just know....

On the road again....can't wait to get on the road again....

T

Thumper from

Willie u silly wabbit we all know why you left, we joined factions and u were in stat for the last week you were here

W

Willie_Nelson1

Thumper...its your Lie ill let you tell it the way you want to :lie:

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Napa won't ever get any action, because everyone has the attitude of if they can't beat rofl and kos, then join them. $cam is the only other active guild in factions that I ever really see.
This pretty much sums up all PK/in-game spontaneous PvP activity since the beginning of the game. The only exception would be relatively small scaled controlled/organized RP related PvP back in UO's earliest days.

I was around when the Tram/Felucca additions were first being discussed here on stratics, and then in the several months after they went into effect. And the whining.... and I literally mean whining, from people who had spent the previous 1-3 years ganking unarmed miners and killing their pack horses with names like cRaZykLoWn in a jester's hat or, on the more serious end, having organized PK efforts going out out of large houses just outside of dungeon entrances or good spawn points.

The shining moments of players banding together to strike back at PK's was very few and far between. And even when players banded together in greater numbers against PK's (such as in some of the town invasions where guards were removed for the duration of the event) the "good guys" always eventually had to give up because the PK's would just rezz and come after you again in nothing but a death robe and their fencing weapon as soon as you were alone.

That's why, even though I hate the "child safety" feel of Trammel, and feel that it made so many skills useless (heck it made whole playstyles useless like stealing), it was necessary and it was brought about because of the chronic actions of exactly the sorts of players who most vocally opposed Trammel. Anyone who was present and not a PK at the time Trammel was added would remember the palpable dissatisfaction and outrage of a majority of the players at the strictly and exclusively griefing tactics used by so-called PvP'ers.

L

Laf

GUL was pathetic.
KDL was 70% townies.
Another words both your praised guilds are fail.

Im fairly sure when SCAM was on napa,

KOS was one of the FEW guilds that fought back, and did not BAG LICK.
To be even more BLUNT, I think KOS was one of the ONLY guilds, that did not split tail and "resign" to join the ever so growing rabble of tit "Zerg" chumps..

I do believe I was part of KOS at the time, and I also believe 80% of my gameplay was spent erradicating SCAM, Whether it be at the gate, or on ice island [they really enjoyed that1 for some reason], etc.

And to be perfectly honest.. even while in KOS, the majority of my fights were alone.
Hell.. to be perfectly honest, Id say 98% of my UO fights, I have been out numbered. Or the odds have been against me.

Im sitting here wondering now,

Does KOS give a bad name to fel, because they dont "suck hole" to each other?
Or is it more along the lines of KOS telling you that you are fairly WORTHLESS, and not praising you for making an pathetic attempt with a failure on a raid?

Or did you not even make it that far?
Are you crying because you got slapped around like a typical lil school girl trammy at the gate? eh?

Im sorry.. Im just trying to understand where your coming from.
Maybe everyone in fel should be more understanding.. You have been playing in trammel since it came out, and we should try real hard to let you win so you are not discouraged, for being a horrible, pathetic pvper'. In attempt to draw more worthless, pathetic pos trammies to fel?

Plz. Do explain.
Id love to know how your little rat brain works.

/CWB/O's/LAF