• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remembering Those of Sonoma...

T

ThraximusZog

Classic shard? iv been pushing for such a thing since 2000 ;-O

If they make a "classic server" without fel,tram,japan,etc... let us hope that it is classically placed without PAS type people who complain and pancake on forums til they ruin the game...(this means you every tamer ever made)

-thrax 2 the max, former UO Sonoma player/bigger than jesus christ

P

PkP Edge PkP

Classic shard? iv been pushing for such a thing since 2000 ;-O

If they make a "classic server" without fel,tram,japan,etc... let us hope that it is classically placed without PAS type people who complain and pancake on forums til they ruin the game...(this means you every tamer ever made)

-thrax 2 the max, former UO Sonoma player/bigger than jesus christ
They did make a classic server years ago, its free, and tons of vets play on it. Why would you be pushing for a classic server you have to pay for that no one CLASSIC would play on?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Cough*

This thread is on its way to being locked, and I really dont want to lock it. Lets not post anything we are not suppose to post. Including PM'S(This includes ICQS) and anything about playing UO anywhere except an EA Shard.

Thanks Folks.

E

eric_wasp.

hUnter is cOrrect. Give thAnks to hiM for bEing Really cool. Sorry.

T

ThraximusZog

well put lol.

besides..the fun and great shard of sonoma EA is going just fine without us all.....*coughs up something hunter normally spews*

S

Sadistica X

Sonoma sucks, but let's set the record straight since this kid apparently throws **** around he knows nothing about and wants to correct others.

First and foremost. When I played with /R/ I can't tell you how many times you were laughed at and carried during the few months I stayed. I wish I would have saved my old icq logs from wario. I think the general consensus of everyone was: You were bad.

I beat every single player in that guild pinging 150+ living on the east coast in every duel set. (Sound familiar Sonomians?) It was a guild filled with kids who thought they were amazing, but in the end lost to every decent player on the game. I remember Kyrite and Amfekk coming to the east coast and losing to not only me in under 10 seconds every duel, but also to Nate, Hacker, Lego, Cal, and well that's the only relevant list because Kyrite lost to all the east coast no namers. The only GOOD players that have came out of the West Coast were Chad and some of the Wu guys. That is fact.

Furthermore, to comment on your remarks toward Mesdoram, I will say that prior to aos he would have beat you, and any of your friends. In fact, he would have probably beat all of you up to the point that he decided to leave the game a short while after aos came out. Chaz did worship Mes along with many other good players. This was well known throughout Sonoma history. And Chaz did play on Baja under the name Mesdoram Elmdor. This is also a fact.

And as Edge asked earlier, how can you guys even log onto this game anymore? Gargoyles? Seriously? LOL.

Anyway...Moving on. Remembering those of sonoma...

The real players who inspired most of sonomas pvp uprising (PRE-AOS KIDS):
(forgive me if I mention someones alts a few times)
Ziggy
VOLTRON (The greatest pre T2A archer mage of all time)
Janos Antero*(spelling)
The Columbian
Booey
Mesdoram and all of The Empire
Korn aka Drama
KMS and his original crew (Probably the first people to effectively use cut off runes)
Bomberman
Phoenixxx
Adalon
Strider Hiryu and his various alts
Vulture
Phobos and all the old UGK guys
Jaric
Kyndrith
Phirehawk
All the dorks from KQ, Trinity being the biggest dork :)
Edge
Elmira Puffball
Tree (honorable mention LOL)
Hunter (the bard!)
Dark Purist
All the old players from C*D (Ithyliri's, Az Superman, etc) Probably the greatest team players during that time period.
Gohan
Garen aka Meekrobe and all of the Ministry
Woodstock
Brooklyn and his half jap half pretend to be jap Minax guild (Black Shadow)
Killer (First guy with a blessed weapon which he eventually lost, just like me)
Castor Troy
The original BP members
all the old qop guys who would make 80 magery/eval/wrestling chars and beat the majority of people in 5x duels because no one knew how to dagger interrupt their spells at the time. (car, van, robin.yer.hood, etc)
Tranquility aka cb
Dragon Slayer
The person who taught me how to pvp, Thanatos and his brother Ugsly.
Valkryie (Tamer who would always honor 5x duels and always had a really good mare)
Myth (Blessed war hammer)
Junior Mints (awesome guy)
Sunny One and his brother.
Midnight?
Jerry Springer (fastest running person in the entire game, period.)
Firewall
Remedy
Medusa (Patti)
Lacan (Whatever happened to you? You were supposed to be the next big thing!)
Kemo
So many more on the pvp field.

NON PVP related?

Dor (One of the nicest people I met, I never could understand the whole storytelling thing...kind of creeped me out)
Dame Judy (Blacksmith extreme, always begged her for cash during my early years)

That's really it for the non-pvp...

Anyway...talk to everyone in a few years! hit me up on skype: eric_azria
wasp, I heard you play hybrid? that right?

C

Corn Pops of SAS

Hey there. :)

I don't know if anyone mentioned it but remember faking my own death? :D

And of course me being voted biggest ******* on the server/game.

AAAAAND of course me PKing the Oasis guards just about every day?

AAAAAND nici's dream and her other UO friends going out to bars and stomping on Corn Pops boxes when they were drunk?

Hehehehe

Fun times :D

T

TurboTimmy

From time to to time, I find myself trolling the forums. Even though I have not played consistently for any length of time in years, I still often think about how much fun I had playing the game. Specifically, how much fun I had on Sonoma. While I played several other shards for short bouts, for whatever reason Sonoma was the only one that I played long term.

This Thread has taken many twists and turns, and I would like the put the focus back to what the OP intended.

The names I'm going to mention are those that made an impression on me personally, the ones that I can spit out even after being away from the game for a long time.

Firstly, let me just go ahead and say that I was not on the PvP scene until around the release of AoS. So if you were already gone by then, my post will mean next to nothing to you.

People that come to mind that I have played extensively with, and for one reason or another have made a lasting impression on me:
Monster
Trinity
Falcon
Hamburglar
Philos
Ghetto Blaster
Charlie Brown
Emily/Freeze
Ron Fellows
Andy
Dark Stone
Kal Vas Flam
San 3F
Nori of 3F
Michael Potato
Beerman
Kimberly
Mary Jane/Morph
Shelly
Joe Lord
Snoop
Mcknight
Fred
Steve
Phoenix
Leet Sauce
Raiden
Sara
Slippery when wet
Zarc

These are just the ones I could recall from memory, so PLEASE don't be offended if your name wasn't included. I just don't have enough time to sit here and name off everyone I ever played with.

Similar to the OP, I hope I am remembered by at least a few for one reason or another.
I'm sure not everyone liked me, probably some people I fought against hated me.

Here is a list of my primary PvP Characters, in the order that you would most likely remember:

Turbo Timmy (mage)
Jack the Ripper (mage)
Wolf Friend (dexxer and mage)
Tyr (dexxer)
Sir Arrowhead (dexxer and mage)
Captain Morgan (spawner)

Hope everyone is doing well. I would love to hear from old friends and enemies alike.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monster
Trinity
Falcon
Hamburglar
Philos
Ghetto Blaster
Charlie Brown
Emily/Freeze
Ron Fellows
Andy
Dark Stone
Kal Vas Flam
San 3F
Nori of 3F
Michael Potato
Beerman
Kimberly
Mary Jane/Morph
Shelly
Joe Lord
Snoop
Mcknight
Fred
Steve
Phoenix
Leet Sauce
Raiden
Sara
Slippery when wet
Zarc
Brings back some memories. I wish that whole group still played. Even half of it consistently. Crap..would be running UO, LOL! Good to hear from you the other day Timmy. Ill keep in touch more. Need to tell the Monster to say whats up!

R

rmsroach

Whoa, wow, holy crippity crap. Those are a lot of names I reconize.
I was rollin with them reds back in the day....CoTD, company of the damned, SAS sinners and saints, KGB, SOD soldiers of darkness. Rivan...ah yes.
few names i remember
Zen, ziggy, rivan, MARRY POPPINS, Jorge jetson, a corpse, Necrolyte, necromancer, falco, Creper, Tybalt, EQUINOX, averter, and seems you guys named a few others i knew.

I was in SOL, R^J, SS, DK, CoTD, SAS, DM.
few of my characters from way back...Roach, Slyto, sly the worker, godspeed, pheonix, leper messiah, kangox.

ah man, wish i still had my screen shots from 97-2005, and icq archive with old old people's info and what not.

ahhh good memories. Ultima was my first MMORPG and the first successful MMORPG i think, but Origins did a great job. and I'll always be a fan, as well as a Sonomian. !!:party::fight::gee:

R

River T

Wow this thread brings back memories. I'm trying to remember all the names but that goes back to 1997 - 2000.

Virtuous In Blood (VIB) was the guild I belonged to. I can't remember all our members though we had 50 at our peak and then imploded after a couple years due to internal politics, lol.

Jerrick
Kern
Valentine

I remember my character, River T, was a member of the Sonoma Alliance. Several of the PK hunting guilds had formed.

My character eventually married Cyn II of CoP. (I think that was her name, too long ago to remember).

Anyone remember the Bob and Fred wars? We would practically overload the server with all the Bob and Freds having a war on one screen. I remember helping organize that, haha.

YMCA was a busy place back then as was Oasis.

I still remember SaS and a lot of the names put up here. Mastermind was my nemisis that I always hunted with anyone that would tag along. We hunted him in dungeons, hung around his house waiting for him to come back, too fun. Never was able to kill him though, my hats off to his skill (or his connection speed).

I remember trying to play with a 56k modem and always lagging out.

R

rmsroach

ah yes, I remember Mastermind...YMCA as well.
Now I can't remember if the Fight Night arena took place on Sonoma or Catskills, but it was the wooden fort in that desert area...Im thinking the oasis...but we'd throw the first melee tournaments in the fort. First organized tournaments I can remember being held.

I'm gonna bump this thread. =D

T

Tybalt 97

Whoa, wow, holy crippity crap. Those are a lot of names I reconize.
I was rollin with them reds back in the day....CoTD, company of the damned, SAS sinners and saints, KGB, SOD soldiers of darkness. Rivan...ah yes.
few names i remember
Zen, ziggy, rivan, MARRY POPPINS, Jorge jetson, a corpse, Necrolyte, necromancer, falco, Creper, Tybalt, EQUINOX, averter, and seems you guys named a few others i knew.

I was in SOL, R^J, SS, DK, CoTD, SAS, DM.
few of my characters from way back...Roach, Slyto, sly the worker, godspeed, pheonix, leper messiah, kangox.

ah man, wish i still had my screen shots from 97-2005, and icq archive with old old people's info and what not.
Damn you played along time! I remember you and Zen aswell. plus the other 90% that were mentioned i played from 98-01 quit right as pks were being taken out :(
Im glad master jay and angie were mentioned in this thread, they were some of the nicest people i had ever come across in Sonoma. I actually met master Jay as i passed by his castle near wrong and i thought for sure i would be pking and looting this character. But we became friends not guildmates because i was always kicked out for to much player killing. Its crazy reading some of these names and stories and it just all hits you right in the face again.

R

rmsroach

Holy crippity crap!! Tybalt!!! dude!! Long time no see....very long time no see. Man, i remember you well. Didn't we share a house on deceit island with tents infront of it to block the door? Ah and my boy Zen, he came with me to sonoma from catskills...but ya man, these names and stories bring back memories of the best online gaming experiences i've ever had. UO was very well made, but a lot of what made the game so great was the online society we created and interacted with eachother and how those experiences were so intense or meaningful, or exciting or thrilling, or fearful they were imprinted in our mind for all time. :thumbsup::twak::loser:

hells yah.
=P

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't Wasp say WoODstocK was good? Wow. This fight was because he looked like Spocks child... and I told him so.

P

PkP Edge PkP

Like a crazy "high school reunion" going on here :p UO style... and still people trying to prove they didnt suck.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I quit playing a year after this thread was born. How much has the game changed since then? I read some interesting upcoming patch notes.

B

Bc-

I have played a few times since AoS, and this without a doubt feels the closest to the old days. With imbuing and faction arties you can actually make a top end suit in a very short amount of time. Which has leveled the playing field and made the item based PvP not such a land slide for certain players, or such a time sink for guys like me.

I am still getting used to the game again, but I am having fun. One thing I do not like is that all of the fighting is done with field spells (poison field, para field etc..) and happens over spawns.

I would kill for an intown fight or a Hey we got 8 you got 8 lets meet outside Wrong fight.

The fighting is very choppy as well, people do a lot of drive bys, lots of speed hackers. I run a top end system with a 43 ping and people glitch through my screen..

So those are some negatives, but like I said there are more positives to me right now than there have been in a long time with this game. I am hoping they continue down this road. If you wanted to give it a shot Garen I just finished my Imbuing and could help you get geared up fairly quickly.

P

PkP Edge PkP

I think OSI needs to start closing servers and giving people some sort of compensation. I tried coming back once and its dead as fu*k everywhere... I dont have time to make a pvper on every single shard and log on where ever the action is at the time. Economy is pretty stupid there too, you can buy a million gold for like a dollar.... What server are you on BC?

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think OSI needs to start closing servers and giving people some sort of compensation. I tried coming back once and its dead as fu*k everywhere... I dont have time to make a pvper on every single shard and log on where ever the action is at the time. Economy is pretty stupid there too, you can buy a million gold for like a dollar.... What server are you on BC?
Sonoma is slow.... Always has been, always will be.... GL and ATL have been having some good fights recently.

B

Bc-

I am on Sonoma with Trin.. but we also have toons on Pac.

I don't get to play a lot but apparently they have nightly fights on both shards..

But ya the shard is very dead. Sonoma was always a smaller shard population wise, even more so when the Asian shards went up and we lost half our player base.. but this is what I would refer to as a ghost town. There are maybe 5 people at Luna bank at any time.. I remember not being able to walk the lag was so bad at Brit bank.

It is obvious the game has been dieing a slow death for a very long time, bot I give credit to the current UO staff for doing a good job of trying to implement changes that appeal to more veteran players. Again, hopefully they continue down this road.

One of the worst things they did to this game was put in a general chat. It's like 4 chan without the pron.

Q

Quick Ben

Mes here. Been a long time.

So UO is good again, is that the way of it ? Maybe I should try to find my account info and show up then. Its been nearly 5 years now, or close enough ?

Q

Quick Ben

Is it still item based crap where the biggest farmer can afford the best stuff. Or is it possible to basically craft your set and go pvp ? I refuse to get into item farming.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
with imbuing you can make the best stuff now.
course..... you need to get the stuff to imbue the pieces ya need, hehe.
but that is easy farming.
just killing some low and mid level spawn.

T

Trinsauce

Mes, long time no talk buddy... If u want to make a comeback, I can set u up with a mage suit... Anat or wrestle parry mage would prolly be ur template of choice for the current UO PvP system... If ur serious about making a comeback hit me up... ICQ 280925923... And this goes for anyone that I've ever been in a guild with previously (Edge *cough cough*)

S

Skylar Tempest

ah yes, I remember Mastermind...YMCA as well.
Now I can't remember if the Fight Night arena took place on Sonoma or Catskills, but it was the wooden fort in that desert area...Im thinking the oasis...but we'd throw the first melee tournaments in the fort. First organized tournaments I can remember being held.
OMG I remember so much that hasn't been mentioned!

They had one of those Oasis tourneys right after Tram came out and myself (Tim Fogeley/Skylar Tempest) ****ing lame ass ex irl friend fragglexl, Faile and a few others decided it was a good idea to use the stones exactly where the tourney was boxed in that fence. So err we came from tram into fel and disrupted the tourney trying to gank all the combatants.

It was totally lame and the gms stopped us super fast but that was the most fun I have ever had on a video game.

Our guild was another that i wouldn't assume ppl to remember.

R-T red team or ATA(anti tamer association)

No one has mentioned probably the best scammer in UO ever:
Malcom Bloodrain/Anari Snowdragon/The Hand of God.

I should know he was my irl friend for 4 years and eventually stole my acc and stopped talking to me.

He blamed in Davvy of all people! Speaking of nice people Davvy PAID for my account for 2-3 years! He lived in Texas and myself in cali we used to chat on the phone all of us.

Hrmmm Wasp I remember you and your father was it? Distinctly.

I had the Tower Directly N of vesper bridge to bank.... Fought C*D there a ton.

Hrmm you mentioned Thanatos remember him all the time.

Some people also mentioned Bacci. I remember being in DP(dungeon protection agency) If you fought in Khaldun you knew us!! I think She was an Alaskan state trooper or something like that my memory is shot!

I am so excited im typing ridiculously fast hoping i dont forget anything.

I was good friends with the RPer Angel/Rastilin even though all my real life friends were ****heads and since there were like 9 of us never thought it important to make ig friends, so everyone was an enemy.

I know alot of people gave her crap but she was good to me.

Bipan and his bro
Kimberly
Firewall was our buddy but he kept quitting
Most of the PKs mentioned I have had the fortune of dying to.

409 at the keep when tera warriors used to leave power vanq.
Random boxes near Skara mountains: open "You are dead" ****ing bomberman.

THE WORST player in the history of UO my irl best friend Sir Riggs, this guy was pickin up regs when off of the ground when i was cleaning house at chaos shrine IDOCs. He showed me the damn game and after 2 years hit his FIRST GM.

Ohh man that was orgasmic. Vesper Valley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YA and Demon another great guy let us train in his tower when we were brand spankin new.

Also remember "renting" black dye tubs, then the guy tracks us down kills us and steals our boat! Damn!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
god i miss that old bounty system

sad day when they caved into the bleeding hearts and took that out of game.

R

Ryin_of_RoY

Wow, lots of familer names here!

I didn't think when I found this thread that I would be mentioned, turns out I was right! Maybe my name come up if the title was "Remembering Griefers of Sonoma...." because I did a lot of that, and back in the day I really enjoyed it! I'd like to think I was really good at being really bad... but maybe I just went by unnoticed which I guess is a compliment to a person who played a thief in Ultima Online for about 6 years.

Locke of SAS
Rodimus
kingtoad
NBK
Cerb
Shylock of Yew
Brianne
Bree
Bacci
Harmony
Jangsta

Those are the name's that I remember playing with the most, I can remember others but I can't remember the names to go along with the memories to go along with them..

Well for anyone that still remembers my "contribution" to Sonoma I'd like to just say ... Sorry for being such a ****!

Ryin of RoY

P

PkP Edge PkP

NBK, what a great guy.

Think Korn was probably my best UO friend.. although I do not know what ever happened to him. Probably got killed irl after going bi polar on them one to many times.

Ciraj/Peeply was a stand up dude as well from UGK... I've probably mentioned him already. Just want this thread to keep on rolling along I guess.

Anyone remember that one huge GM run pvp tourny? I remember me and Korn faced up agaisnt Gohan and Sir Dexxer. We were doing pretty well until they had to restart the match cause I think one of us broke some rule and then we were taken out pretty quick on the second time round. Anyone else remember their match ups?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh RoY. Some great names in there. Think I might have been in RoY briefly much later on. I forget.

F

Flood

Realizing I'm probably still not a welcome name, got a message from an old friend reading this thread ...

Sucks to see my Archer's name on the bottom of that bounty board list. But then again, it was early in his career :) So much for not existing prior to AoS, proof's in the screen... ( I kid, don't need to dredge up an old arguement )

Bacci is a name that rings a bell to me. Always on a llamaand had a thing for purple if I remember right.

Someone mentioned the GM tournament. I fought in that with my friend Insomnia. We fought the two that eventually won the tournament in the round prior to the final. We actually won the first fight with them, which should have put us into the final round but the GM made us fight again (for who knows what reason) and in the end, it was the dexer of the two that got us. We ran out of supplies and the GM would let none of us restock.... and that mace (can't remember if it was a staff or a hammer) wore us down while his mage friend just ran around throwing whatever spells he had regs enough to cast.

It was a terrible way to go out but at least we can say we made it that far. For the record, that event was terrible with lag, Reds that came to duel were being ganked left and right by blue crowds and the GMs did nothing. Jonas and the Oasis crew put on FAR better events and did so with very little help. It's unfortunate that the support they received dwindled so fast. Oasis was the very first player town, and it actually worked for a good long time.

Now, without the hate this time, anyone remember the first "blackthorne" event after the fel/tram split where all the tram folks became irate at OSI because they came expecting free/easy loot and none of the reds were having it...

Or how about the minor quests outside of minoc years prior to the fel/tram split?

Or the demon uprising to end the beta?

I remember the minoc peninsula (minoc was home for my chars very early on) being the hub of excitement... I remember people calling for help because an Ettin had spawned. I remember when PKs would claim ownership of a dungeon and the ghosts would gather forces in town to hunt down the pks. I remember casting blades at dungeon entrances because the lag of entering a dungeon usually resulted in easy kills.

I also, sadly, remember several good friends coming and going. As odd as it may seem, and to ignore all the bluster and chest pounding, I miss all of the characters I knew. I pretty much grew up with this game, from highschool to college. The names on the screen and the little dress wearing clowns they controlled are as vivid a memory as any I've had in my real life travels.

If any of you are ever in the great state of Arizona, hit me up and I'll buy you a beer. Even you lefty.

I am frequently in DC as well, so if you're about, again, hit me up.

F

Freeze2149

From time to to time, I find myself trolling the forums. Even though I have not played consistently for any length of time in years, I still often think about how much fun I had playing the game. Specifically, how much fun I had on Sonoma. While I played several other shards for short bouts, for whatever reason Sonoma was the only one that I played long term.

This Thread has taken many twists and turns, and I would like the put the focus back to what the OP intended.

The names I'm going to mention are those that made an impression on me personally, the ones that I can spit out even after being away from the game for a long time.

Firstly, let me just go ahead and say that I was not on the PvP scene until around the release of AoS. So if you were already gone by then, my post will mean next to nothing to you.

People that come to mind that I have played extensively with, and for one reason or another have made a lasting impression on me:
Monster
Trinity
Falcon
Hamburglar
Philos
Ghetto Blaster
Charlie Brown
Emily/Freeze
Ron Fellows
Andy
Dark Stone
Kal Vas Flam
San 3F
Nori of 3F
Michael Potato
Beerman
Kimberly
Mary Jane/Morph
Shelly
Joe Lord
Snoop
Mcknight
Fred
Steve
Phoenix
Leet Sauce
Raiden
Sara
Slippery when wet
Zarc

These are just the ones I could recall from memory, so PLEASE don't be offended if your name wasn't included. I just don't have enough time to sit here and name off everyone I ever played with.

Similar to the OP, I hope I am remembered by at least a few for one reason or another.
I'm sure not everyone liked me, probably some people I fought against hated me.

Here is a list of my primary PvP Characters, in the order that you would most likely remember:

Turbo Timmy (mage)
Jack the Ripper (mage)
Wolf Friend (dexxer and mage)
Tyr (dexxer)
Sir Arrowhead (dexxer and mage)
Captain Morgan (spawner)

Hope everyone is doing well. I would love to hear from old friends and enemies alike.
**** yeah

timmy what up bro . . hope things are good man

hows monster? you talk to him lately?

how you been?

X

xaarman

I got linked to this thread from another board... wow so many names.

Anyways, It's Gohan... I made that name when I was 13... I'm almost 27 now. I'm with everyone else that this thread really brings back memories, and it's amazing to see the old names. I'll check back periodically, but no guarantees. Have a good one!

J

Jeitarium

ol school sonoma and the Chaotic Horde. Nothin like chillin in the tower in the jungle south of trinsic. The days before you needed a horse. Good times.

CoTD were the **** too.

So many fireballs. So many ganks. So many noobs. So many OOoOOos

D

DARKKNIGHTsonoma

Some of my REALLY old Pictures...

Factions were fun once upon a time.

Heh.. back when having a Tower with a 3 house blocked in courtyard was the way to go, and looting someone keys was HUGE...

Good ole days of the bonewall..... ahhh training and chatting oldschool.

I realize that you no longer visit this forum , I just wanted to say thank you for reintroducting the overpowering nostalgia i have for this game. YES that is me in the picture on the floor ( as corpse) .. this was probably taken like 2001-2003 not really sure. I played UO from 98 - 2008 ( the last years moved to Atlantic AKA Bearded Lady / Reading Rainbow) and just wanted to say that i have never found a game that equaled its greatness. Thinking about it , is as if i am thinking about someone close to me that has died .
LEt me me just list some names which i met on my journey's through UO

C-pimp , Shea, norton , Maxim, Avenger, Plastikman/Vile, Jillian ( wife of Elric), hades, Damian, Isabel , Bloodhammer, Attica , Hummer Time, Dragoness , Mace , Slayer , The Members of EFL around 2004 ( SWAMP battles fun times) , My first guild ( WAR - Warriors against Rogues), Ristlin II , fr0ng/ Gandu, , Callipygious , RD money bads, Sassy vale , THE MAKER , People i disliked ( Trammie , Saren) ... There are more people , but i can't remember. I had an amazing time on UO , will never forget the good old days and greatness of UO ( Garriots masterpiece) that was destroyed by EA. Ahhhh such sadness.

G

Gregor De Gar

Grager De Gar!

I miss my fellow PvPing bard! We use to shred people in destard, and then when firehorns came out and did mass dmg to people I remember he and I going to a gate somewhere and killing a whole group of people standing around together talking, oh those were good times!
Someone asked me about my name and I decided to Google it. Long time man ;) Those were the days, firehorn pvp all the way. I wonder how many of us from back in the day are still playing?

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just posted this in UHall but it works here as well.

Claws of Britain - My first friend I made in UO and together we saved up & placed a house.
Laurana - My big sister
GoL - First guild Id ever joined
Clan Locke - The best group of people I have ever had the honor to play with.
Loryn
Janos Antero
Sigel
Perry
Dor
Kameron
Moriana - My best friend in the game for a long time.
Wild cat - my sparring partner
Cardinal Ximenez & Quisinart - Great guys to hunt anything with

And many more people I've had the pleasure to meet and play with during my many years on Sonoma.