• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remembering Those of Sonoma...

T

ThraximusZog

Anyone remember Eddy from the guild TOF or something.. something of the flame..I dunno was in 98.

or Dark Purist, Majim, LORD CHICKEN, or MBeast?

P

PkP Edge PkP

Ya all the servers r still up... $10 a month if u sign up for 6 months otherwise it's $13 a month... By everyone do u mean PkP everyone or people we used to run with??? If u mean PkP I am the only remaining player from the PkP days that still plays... As far as the people from United, ummmm Hunter still plays... I don't think anyone else does tho... I'm actually talkin to the guy that has the PkP guildstone deed in vent... He's in Waka... little did I know... He said u got him started on UO
Does KMS still play? I swear I saw him in a picture on stratics one day I was bored out of my tree.

You should get that stone back. How did Waka get the stone anyway? I dont remember giving it to him.. I sorta remember him :p

Lefty.

I got the purple and black form you? like from your dye tub? or on Hyrid? Whaaa?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By everyone do u mean PkP everyone or people we used to run with??? If u mean PkP I am the only remaining player from the PkP days that still plays...
Edge, neither of you are PkP noob. You should know this. I've told you a ton of times. You're remnants of a meat shield legacy. At the very best. :)

T

Trinsauce

Edge, neither of you are PkP noob. You should know this. I've told you a ton of times. You're remnants of a meat shield legacy. At the very best. :)
Still bitter cause u r a never was when it comes to talking about PkP??? I think we've been over this thousands of times...

P

PkP Edge PkP

Hey budz!

Good to see your still lurking around in the dark somewhere like myself. Considering its been what seems like a decade ago its pretty worthless and pathetic to even get into that debate.

You still playing at all?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey budz!

Good to see your still lurking around in the dark somewhere like myself. Considering its been what seems like a decade ago its pretty worthless and pathetic to even get into that debate.

Playing? By playing you mean statting all these noobs? Yep. :)

Still bitter cause u r a never was when it comes to talking about PkP??? I think we've been over this thousands of times...
Are you kidding? I bought that guildstone. I recruited all of PkP. You were at the tail end of all of it. You missed the absolute best parts. Noob. hah Dont make me join SCAMS faction and stat every one of you noobs just because I can.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey budz!

Are you kidding? I bought that guildstone. I recruited all of PkP. You were at the tail end of all of it. You missed the absolute best parts. Noob. hah Dont make me join SCAMS faction and stat every one of you noobs just because I can.
What the heck are you talking about? Sorry Bali, until there are not a few of us PkP members left you cant really make up your own story on how things happened.

Atleast wait until we are all gone to remind you that your wrong on all those things.

P

PkP Edge PkP

I started playing around when it was all about the X Roads. I met Chris there along with some of the Purists. I have a mind of a goldfish so I cant even remember Chris's characters names. Hes the one that pushed and finally got me into the guild when Sparrowhawk was the GM. I was around for all the DBZ stuff and everything after that. At the time of me getting into the guild everyone was kinda peaking and coming down and then quiting off. Although I wasnt in PkP when it was in its prime, I was there. Sometimes being pked, sometimes just squeezing my way in.

Bal, do you recall someone named Orson? hes a real life friend I hung out with sometimes and my other buddy Eric played a characer named Manji. They were all X road junkies though, I know they knew PkP and all the X Road pks.

I miss UO... I've tried WOW, and I recently tried Aion for 3-4 months but cant seem to get into those games. To many players on a server and its not the same little community of idiots that you get to know. Names mean nothing in those games and PvP is boring and doesnt feel like it takes a lot of skill.

Bal, Trin.. its really cool to know you guys are still kickin around :p n00bs or not.

A

AZRIA

Ryan,

Stop being a stupid canadian and icq me - 203 701 808

Thanks Love,

The real Wasp

P

PkP Edge PkP

Hey Eric,

After im done eating my package of bacon and cleaning all that snow out of my igloo i'll use my dial up and add you... EEEHHHHH?!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Eric,

After im done eating my package of bacon and cleaning all that snow out of my igloo i'll use my dial up and add you... EEEHHHHH?!
Yea I remember Orson and Ellis. I believe Orson gave me my first horse in UO. When horses started to become mandatory. heh

P

PkP Edge PkP

Every time I see Orson I keep trying to get him to come play Hybrid... all he does is sleep irl now... hes getting married soon though.

Why do people play OSI servers still? Anyone who actually wants to PvP instead of having gay artie fights with zero skill should come play Hybrid with Wasp and I. Stop paying for this game and play without all these lame items... I started OSI and quit in a week. OSI servers are like the special olympics of PvP... its halarious.

ICQ 8202873

P

PhireHawk_PkP

Orson, Ellis and Manji

There are 3 names from the past... Riders of the Apocalypse {RotA}

Back when you could have 4 character guild tags. I haven't talked to those guys in YEARS...

And you guys (Edge, Trin, ect) gotta remember...

Pk Palace was originally one of those 1 room shack houses that Bal, Guddha, Kain Hellbane, Abu Nidal (a Drunk Celt) and Dark Purist used to pk out of. Then myself, and SilverBlade joined them as the first 2 people outside of that initial group.

Kanomi and Patsy (Sparhawk and Black Talon) were in their own guild Legion of Doom, and used to run with us, stealing recall regs from whoever we were chasing. Most impressive think about those 2 - neither one of 'em ever used any kind of 3rd party. No UOE, no UO:A... nothing. And they were still probably the best 2 thieves on Sonoma. My thief used the hell out of some UO Extreme, and they were still better than me! haha

The Guild wasn't even formally created untill sometime after the start of UO:R. Sparhawk (Josh) bought the stone from Balinor's computer in Washington, and I put my mage Phirehawk of PkP on there from the computer at Balinor's house in the basement - I macro'ed my resist to 100 while I was visiting Balinor, and then my account was banned by GM Haan not a week after I finished. That's why Bal says you weren't original members. But who cares imo. We (PkP the actual formal guild) had a LOT of fun and killed a LOT of people.

But I think aside from our 5 or 7 man PK Squad that used to build the X-Roads fort and gate people into the middle of it, my favorite time on Sonoma was still after Factions came out and we built that consistent group of 7-10 that I used to gate all around. We had a lot of fun, and killed a lot of people.

T

ThraximusZog

Was a guild back in 98 or 99 called Black Plauge or something BP...some cool peeps I used 2 run with on an alt pking.

Best guild iv ever seen from back in the day is prob............ZOG!!!!!! ;-P

It's funny that ZOG went from a well known warfare guild to "Thrax's guild that he scams and kills new players with"....its cus I had to entertain myself somehow due to Trammel and Malas nub jobs refusing to war us.... PVP did get a revival sorta but by the time ppl started to fight again...my guild left because all you girls didn't war...

So when someone calls me a new player killer...I just smile. ;-O

W

WireZ

Uh huh, uh huh, The ZOG EMPIRE. lol.
Stuck on a freeserver with eric/wasp/azria. Meh :(

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a guild back in 98 or 99 called Black Plauge or something BP...some cool peeps I used 2 run with on an alt pking.

Best guild iv ever seen from back in the day is prob............ZOG!!!!!! ;-P

It's funny that ZOG went from a well known warfare guild to "Thrax's guild that he scams and kills new players with"....its cus I had to entertain myself somehow due to Trammel and Malas nub jobs refusing to war us.... PVP did get a revival sorta but by the time ppl started to fight again...my guild left because all you girls didn't war...

So when someone calls me a new player killer...I just smile. ;-O
Well Well. Hehe seems like old times. Wow didn;t even think half these ppl even kept up with the game anymore. Thought you left Thrax and stop hiding on a freeserver. hehe. Wow is that uhhh Serenity? hmmmm (a big blank questionmark)

K

Kender

I really can't speak for Trammel, as I remain relatively unfamiliar with it. We're still hanging on around the YMCA - although Kender's Forge finally decayed sometime around this past Thanksgiving. No more can I take players by there and tell them how it was placed on New Year's Eve, 1997. Bah!
Were my heart not already broken it might surely have done so when I returned to UO and saw my little shop gone.

After playing many other games I finally gave in to nostalgia and returned for a while. I had to start all over again, but there is now a Crossroads Forge in Trammel across the road from where it once was. The style of the building is similar to the original, but more what I would have done if I had the choice all those years ago. No GM smith yet, but I am working on it.

I have risked the perilous journey on foot to the YMCA a number of times, but the building has always been quiet.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were my heart not already broken it might surely have done so when I returned to UO and saw my little shop gone.

After playing many other games I finally gave in to nostalgia and returned for a while. I had to start all over again, but there is now a Crossroads Forge in Trammel across the road from where it once was. The style of the building is similar to the original, but more what I would have done if I had the choice all those years ago. No GM smith yet, but I am working on it.

I have risked the perilous journey on foot to the YMCA a number of times, but the building has always been quiet.
My halberds are better.

T

ThraximusZog

it's WireZ!

also people, I don't hide on freeserverz! I just post rants and random posts here from time to time, like yall.

R

Raziel VSS

wow its been so long!

Lots of recognizable names in this thread.
I started on Chessy in 1997 and moved to Sonoma in 1999. Played activly until 2007 and slowly stopped as my closest comrades moved on....

My account is still active due to nostalgia's sake but i log in only once every few months just to see whats around.

These are my chars i can remeber...

Raziel (tamer/bard riding a pink hiryu)
Unga Bunga ( one of the 3 originals Unga Bungas )
Gwendlyn D'Corci ( nox dexxer)
Maynard Keenan ( trammy fighter )
Renesis ( Crafter )
Reyvenesse ( stealth archer thief )

Ive had other accounts as well but i just cannot remember the names..

The only PVP guilds ive ever participated in was KQ (which 2 of my chars are still in ), this was when we were allie with COP and EFL one day and enemies the next lol. Was also shortly in KS and PAS way back in the day.....

Some of the people i associated with from the early days were.

Genghis Kahn
Sturm Majere (KS) real life friend
Pirvan Majere (KS his little brother) also real life friend
Parliament (tought me the little i knew about PvP lol )
Thrax ( you may not remeber me but i do remember you , weather the impart was negative at the time or positive i can honestly say between guild warring and generally trying to reason with you i had some of my funnest times on UO )
Dark Angel (best friend in RL)
Other two Unga Bungas
Terra
Vincent
Johnny Utah
Sorsha
Marionette Owl
Woofey

Im sure im leaving out tons of people from even older times.....

UO has not release its grip on me. Sonoma is now desolate and i didn not feel like Xferring to another shard after loads of my friends moved on to WoW or just quit. I moved on to RunUO free servers. Mostly Demise ( post AOS - pre ML ) and sometimes on Hybrid (pre AOS with a little extra )
Both RunUO servers are packed full of people , tons of fun , plenty of PVM and PVP , helpful staff that runs events almost daily. Being free doesnt even come into consideration to why i play there......

yet still , i miss the old days on Sonoma. Although it was just pixle crack the people i interacted with were as real as real can be.

Thank you Sonoma for lots of great memories!

T

ThraximusZog

seems a lot of people have moved on or died off.. but Sonoma was always a blast...til AOS..then it slowly decayed into the abortion you all now enjoy.

Glad I made the game fun for you. Someone had to be the bad guy...may as well be me..besides, its more fun to be the bad guy.

"Scarface: Jo need da bad guy!"

RL demands perfection....sadly I cannot play on Sonoma...course its my choice not 2 play lol....besides...no Real Zogs left anyway.

T

ThraximusZog

For the record, I got banned for mentioning it..but nobody else seems 2.....

pure favortism XD

R

Raziel VSS

Lets not mention non EA servers.

Please and thank you.

=D
I still have my EA account active ;)

But sure , ill keep my non EA UO activities to myself :thumbup1:

Thrax , you get banned just for being Thrax. Something you will have do deal with so long you salute to the white and green :stir:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the record, I got banned for mentioning it..but nobody else seems 2.....

pure favortism XD
Im gonna ignore that. Its not worth explaining it to you anymore. Your own little world tells you its something different then what it actually is.

S

Sadistica X

Wow. I recognize quite a few names here, nice to see familiar faces. ^_~

Ahh Wasp, ollllllllld school.. and Edge!

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh man wow... I look up my old UO name on google out of sheer curiosity and find threads I'm mentionned in long after I quit, and a video on youtube.

I will state for the record that Zatar never went to Chessy, and that I never went to Baja. I saw many contradictory posts in another thread, but this is the simple truth. If you saw a Mesdoram Elmdor on Baja, then it was ChazII that rolled one out of pure worship (true story). And don't ever compare me with Chaz, I liked the guy and taught him a lot of tricks, but he wasn't me, and i'm insulted if you think it was.

And that's the end of that.

This thread brought back a lot of memories, so thank you everyone.

I miss UO, but not this UO, the one too many years back.

Take care.
You are not the Mes i know and grew with in this game. Mes on Baja had a original character named Usagi and he was never on any shard but Baja. He was not ChazII. He ran with alot of people including myself for almost a decade.

Korgath/Napolean
Bricru
Maj aka mini maj
Mandalor
JT
Vy
Myself and tons of others.

He was only ever defeated on a consistant basis my maj and maybe JT or Wario, and i played with these guys for almost 10 yrs. each had a Grandmaster Duelist Title and their swords. Be kind of the words you speak of Mes he was a ass kicker in this game, second to none. He no longer plays but good for him. and when he does come on these forums he would be dissapointed thinking someone has tainted his goodname.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im well and kickin on GL and ATL.

ya my sig is older than dirt eh? hehe i have the ones you made me on photobucket but here is the thing, i have to find them. over all these years i have 30,000 UO pictures on HD's... got to find them, lol.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oki i found 3 you made me, but ill use this one. just cause its from our roots.

here is another goodie

S

Sadistica X

Aweeeeee yeah lol, good times good times, totally makes me smile! Awe I miss UO >.<

T

The_Plague

Well I am the guy who actually started this thread, if i remember correctly I started the thread to make a guild jealous because I was considering quiting uo. Some may remember me I played ScareKrow BoO and played a large part of my career on this game for EFL or Empire of the Fallen Lords, and played along many of the famous Pvper's of the middle of the past decade. I fought along side and against, WAKA, E^E, ISO, COP, TC, 3F, MOO, Fel, H8, and many many more guilds. Sadistica I remember fighting along side you in the Bronson Army as well as Hate. Trinny my old friend I can remember many horrowers fighting against you and your brother Falcon and many as well fight along side you defending ourselves against the shard. I started out playing for EFL in 2005 I believe when Zand was guild master and stayed until the end with Turk/Matrix/Morticia if anyone remembers him. Well anyways it is nice to see that my thread is still alive and kicking as well as the game.

T

The_Plague

I almost forgot, towards the later of my uo career I was ScareKrow BoO the Grandmaster Duelist. The account I bought from my friend turk/morticia, but did belong to Charlie Brown the Grandmaster Duelist, whom largely played and was infamous in playing for ISO. Wouldn't mind finding out whom has the account today, I sold it to a broker so I really have no clue where it ended up.

T

Trinsauce

So many names that made this shard one hell of a shard... I thoroughly have enjoyed playing with and against everyone that's ever played on Sonoma... Some that still play are annoying as hell, but they keep the game fun still...

Many memories from reading this thread... Still doin my thing on Sonoma to this day...

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss Sonoma's good ol' days. :( I saw it was empty when I returned last month so now I'm on Atlantic. I remember fighting a lot of these folks.

P

PkP Edge PkP

Still blows my mind that people still pay for this game when they could be playing how they remembered it for free.

E

eric_wasp.

Oh man wow... I look up my old UO name on google out of sheer curiosity and find threads I'm mentionned in long after I quit, and a video on youtube.

I will state for the record that Zatar never went to Chessy, and that I never went to Baja. I saw many contradictory posts in another thread, but this is the simple truth. If you saw a Mesdoram Elmdor on Baja, then it was ChazII that rolled one out of pure worship (true story). And don't ever compare me with Chaz, I liked the guy and taught him a lot of tricks, but he wasn't me, and i'm insulted if you think it was.

And that's the end of that.

This thread brought back a lot of memories, so thank you everyone.

I miss UO, but not this UO, the one too many years back.

Take care.
You are not the Mes i know and grew with in this game. Mes on Baja had a original character named Usagi and he was never on any shard but Baja. He was not ChazII. He ran with alot of people including myself for almost a decade.

Korgath/Napolean
Bricru
Maj aka mini maj
Mandalor
JT
Vy
Myself and tons of others.

He was only ever defeated on a consistant basis my maj and maybe JT or Wario, and i played with these guys for almost 10 yrs. each had a Grandmaster Duelist Title and their swords. Be kind of the words you speak of Mes he was a ass kicker in this game, second to none. He no longer plays but good for him. and when he does come on these forums he would be dissapointed thinking someone has tainted his goodname.
Sonoma sucks, but let's set the record straight since this kid apparently throws **** around he knows nothing about and wants to correct others.

First and foremost. When I played with /R/ I can't tell you how many times you were laughed at and carried during the few months I stayed. I wish I would have saved my old icq logs from wario. I think the general consensus of everyone was: You were bad.

I beat every single player in that guild pinging 150+ living on the east coast in every duel set. (Sound familiar Sonomians?) It was a guild filled with kids who thought they were amazing, but in the end lost to every decent player on the game. I remember Kyrite and Amfekk coming to the east coast and losing to not only me in under 10 seconds every duel, but also to Nate, Hacker, Lego, Cal, and well that's the only relevant list because Kyrite lost to all the east coast no namers. The only GOOD players that have came out of the West Coast were Chad and some of the Wu guys. That is fact.

Furthermore, to comment on your remarks toward Mesdoram, I will say that prior to aos he would have beat you, and any of your friends. In fact, he would have probably beat all of you up to the point that he decided to leave the game a short while after aos came out. Chaz did worship Mes along with many other good players. This was well known throughout Sonoma history. And Chaz did play on Baja under the name Mesdoram Elmdor. This is also a fact.

And as Edge asked earlier, how can you guys even log onto this game anymore? Gargoyles? Seriously? LOL.

Anyway...Moving on. Remembering those of sonoma...

The real players who inspired most of sonomas pvp uprising (PRE-AOS KIDS):
(forgive me if I mention someones alts a few times)
Ziggy
VOLTRON (The greatest pre T2A archer mage of all time)
Janos Antero*(spelling)
The Columbian
Booey
Mesdoram and all of The Empire
Korn aka Drama
KMS and his original crew (Probably the first people to effectively use cut off runes)
Bomberman
Phoenixxx
Adalon
Strider Hiryu and his various alts
Vulture
Phobos and all the old UGK guys
Jaric
Kyndrith
Phirehawk
All the dorks from KQ, Trinity being the biggest dork :)
Edge
Elmira Puffball
Tree (honorable mention LOL)
Hunter (the bard!)
Dark Purist
All the old players from C*D (Ithyliri's, Az Superman, etc) Probably the greatest team players during that time period.
Gohan
Garen aka Meekrobe and all of the Ministry
Woodstock
Brooklyn and his half jap half pretend to be jap Minax guild (Black Shadow)
Killer (First guy with a blessed weapon which he eventually lost, just like me)
Castor Troy
The original BP members
all the old qop guys who would make 80 magery/eval/wrestling chars and beat the majority of people in 5x duels because no one knew how to dagger interrupt their spells at the time. (car, van, robin.yer.hood, etc)
Tranquility aka cb
Dragon Slayer
The person who taught me how to pvp, Thanatos and his brother Ugsly.
Valkryie (Tamer who would always honor 5x duels and always had a really good mare)
Myth (Blessed war hammer)
Junior Mints (awesome guy)
Sunny One and his brother.
Midnight?
Jerry Springer (fastest running person in the entire game, period.)
Firewall
Remedy
Medusa (Patti)
Lacan (Whatever happened to you? You were supposed to be the next big thing!)
Kemo
So many more on the pvp field.

NON PVP related?

Dor (One of the nicest people I met, I never could understand the whole storytelling thing...kind of creeped me out)
Dame Judy (Blacksmith extreme, always begged her for cash during my early years)

That's really it for the non-pvp...

Anyway...talk to everyone in a few years! hit me up on skype: eric_azria

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss Mes, he was a pretty entertaining guy to run with. For awhile before he quit it was just myself, Mes and a few others runiing around Sonoma sluaghtering people. When AOS came out however you could find him and I on Starcraft more often then on UO.

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have come up with an idea that will insure that people of this shard that have done good things will be remebered. Personally i only play this game now for the pvp, i want to become the best so i can be remebered as one of the best.
-ScareKrow BoO
There are so many good people and guilds that go unnoticed everyday. I think this is due to the problem or problems at hand. Often times the bad guilds get the most attention because of their actions. You hardly really see any single person or guilds anymore (except the obvious ones), that go out of their way to help people. I think that to be remembered, you either were a very terrible person ingame, (cursing and calling people names over general chat, grieving, using 3rd *#$%ms, and just having an I don't care attitude) or someone who went that extra mile to help someone out or to somehow improve the current situations. Just like the news, the bad stuff sticks out like a sore thumb. Also it's hard (not saying you guest), to go down and be respected by all if you associate yourself with plain out horrible people. And I don't mean strictly pvp. Often we see oxymoron of guilds and people who are nasty people who claim they are "helping" the current situation on Sonoma. Associating yourself with strictly pvp is only going to get you the respect you crave from those involved heavily in that circle. Bottom-line is that pvp anymore is a gray area and someone mentioned how blue guilds used to red hunt back in the day. Well unfortunately, those days have long faded away because during those times, reds and blues had a common respect for each other. Now it's just a measuring contest which has no end. So basically it comes down to how ppl want to be remembered. If you love pvp but hang out with a questionable crowd, then that's what you will get as far as a remembrance. If you help EMs and other players lead events, then that's how you will be remembered. My closing statement is that there is more bad then good and time after time, there is a misconception on what "good" is. Sure would be nice to see a balance again like the old days. I don't know about anyone else on Sonoma but Sonoma has had about seven years of crap talking guilds who have literally ran people off the shard, made people quit the game, and ultimately made certain activities impossible to do anymore. Sonoma and many other shards has been in the Dark Ages far too long. Let's change that. Enough is enough!!

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha. I kept reading and this whole post brings back many memories. When I joined III/OTE when they actually did stuff in fel like red hunting was a very memorable time. I ran into Random a few years ago and then poof, gone. He was a sick mage. Then there was Wildcat. Was this guy named Juba i think. Don't know what guild he was in but he used to own Bucs. Now those times were alot of fun. But so so sorry Eric wasp, everyone had a choice when AoS came out. either deal with the new changes or quit. Sometimes I ask myself why didn't I quit? lol. After AoS came out, all the garbage got bigger. No more respect, no more honor. That's why it burns me up because alot of these players (pre AoS) joined the younger kids bandwagon which was to see who could drop the most F bombs in one sentance. I'm no saint but it shocked me. These lil kiddies were rolling outta New Haven faster than you could blink. And before my eyes, everything changed. Was really depressing. I didn't desire fel anymore so I took a few years off. Now it's worst than ever. lol. So giving someone an opportunity to fight me wont happen much. They (makers, Devs) let too many people get away with stuff and that ruined it for alot of us who loved fel. I live there but that's it. I'm not going to let some young punk 3 hit kill me with a dread mare and claim he's God's gift to pvp and stand over me talking trash. Aint fun anymore.

T

ThraximusZog

your kind supported trammel..this is what u get Mel. All of the OTE's if I recalled had a big streak of PAS trammie in them. ^_^

zog heil 4 life!

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Sonoma sucks, but let's set the record straight since this kid apparently throws **** around he knows nothing about and wants to correct others.

First and foremost. When I played with /R/ I can't tell you how many times you were laughed at and carried during the few months I stayed. I wish I would have saved my old icq logs from wario. I think the general consensus of everyone was: You were bad.

I beat every single player in that guild pinging 150+ living on the east coast in every duel set. (Sound familiar Sonomians?) It was a guild filled with kids who thought they were amazing, but in the end lost to every decent player on the game. I remember Kyrite and Amfekk coming to the east coast and losing to not only me in under 10 seconds every duel, but also to Nate, Hacker, Lego, Cal, and well that's the only relevant list because Kyrite lost to all the east coast no namers. The only GOOD players that have came out of the West Coast were Chad and some of the Wu guys. That is fact.

Furthermore, to comment on your remarks toward Mesdoram, I will say that prior to aos he would have beat you, and any of your friends. In fact, he would have probably beat all of you up to the point that he decided to leave the game a short while after aos came out. Chaz did worship Mes along with many other good players. This was well known throughout Sonoma history. And Chaz did play on Baja under the name Mesdoram Elmdor. This is also a fact.

And as Edge asked earlier, how can you guys even log onto this game anymore? Gargoyles? Seriously? LOL.

Anyway...Moving on. Remembering those of sonoma...

The real players who inspired most of sonomas pvp uprising (PRE-AOS KIDS):
(forgive me if I mention someones alts a few times)
Ziggy
VOLTRON (The greatest pre T2A archer mage of all time)
Janos Antero*(spelling)
The Columbian
Booey
Mesdoram and all of The Empire
Korn aka Drama
KMS and his original crew (Probably the first people to effectively use cut off runes)
Bomberman
Phoenixxx
Adalon
Strider Hiryu and his various alts
Vulture
Phobos and all the old UGK guys
Jaric
Kyndrith
Phirehawk
All the dorks from KQ, Trinity being the biggest dork :)
Edge
Elmira Puffball
Tree (honorable mention LOL)
Hunter (the bard!)
Dark Purist
All the old players from C*D (Ithyliri's, Az Superman, etc) Probably the greatest team players during that time period.
Gohan
Garen aka Meekrobe and all of the Ministry
Woodstock
Brooklyn and his half jap half pretend to be jap Minax guild (Black Shadow)
Killer (First guy with a blessed weapon which he eventually lost, just like me)
Castor Troy
The original BP members
all the old qop guys who would make 80 magery/eval/wrestling chars and beat the majority of people in 5x duels because no one knew how to dagger interrupt their spells at the time. (car, van, robin.yer.hood, etc)
Tranquility aka cb
Dragon Slayer
The person who taught me how to pvp, Thanatos and his brother Ugsly.
Valkryie (Tamer who would always honor 5x duels and always had a really good mare)
Myth (Blessed war hammer)
Junior Mints (awesome guy)
Sunny One and his brother.
Midnight?
Jerry Springer (fastest running person in the entire game, period.)
Firewall
Remedy
Medusa (Patti)
Lacan (Whatever happened to you? You were supposed to be the next big thing!)
Kemo
So many more on the pvp field.

NON PVP related?

Dor (One of the nicest people I met, I never could understand the whole storytelling thing...kind of creeped me out)
Dame Judy (Blacksmith extreme, always begged her for cash during my early years)

That's really it for the non-pvp...

Anyway...talk to everyone in a few years! hit me up on skype: eric_azria
Wasp no reason to troll brah, Now when people talk about duelist,(not even top duelist) just duelist in general, I have never ever heard anyone ever mention you're name from the east or west coast, Why is that? because you never won any big duels, People would not stop what they were doing, to go watch Wasp duel. Your position in /R/ was random zergling 358735,Maybe we can get the mods to change ur Stratics name, because to me that is all I remember you as.

Now I cant say if I beat you or lost to you, if you beat me in 10 seconds then good job, I still have no clue who you are, and there is only a few people on the east coast who have my number, and Unless you are Nate, calamity or Jerry Austin, I dont think you are on that list... And what kind of duelist would really brag about killing someone who has triple ping that is just flat out rude sir.

Now I will agree with you on one thing, Sonoma did suck and no offense to the people of Sonoma, but we all know the top players on the west always came out of pacific, :party:

But when I was active with /R/ on Sonoma I really enjoyed the server. Your server was very full of life, pvp spirited and just flat out fun. I met a lot of interesting people, I am kind of hurt when I lost onto the server and see it so empty,

E

eric_wasp.

Wasp no reason to troll brah, Now when people talk about duelist,(not even top duelist) just duelist in general, I have never ever heard anyone ever mention you're name from the east or west coast, Why is that? because you never won any big duels, People would not stop what they were doing, to go watch Wasp duel. Your position in /R/ was random zergling 358735,Maybe we can get the mods to change ur Stratics name, because to me that is all I remember you as.

Now I cant say if I beat you or lost to you, if you beat me in 10 seconds then good job, I still have no clue who you are, and there is only a few people on the east coast who have my number, and Unless you are Nate, calamity or Jerry Austin, I dont think you are on that list... And what kind of duelist would really brag about killing someone who has triple ping that is just flat out rude sir.

Now I will agree with you on one thing, Sonoma did suck and no offense to the people of Sonoma, but we all know the top players on the west always came out of pacific, :party:

But when I was active with /R/ on Sonoma I really enjoyed the server. Your server was very full of life, pvp spirited and just flat out fun. I met a lot of interesting people, I am kind of hurt when I lost onto the server and see it so empty,
Oh Kyrite, how I wished to hear this reply.

To begin with. You're not good enough for me to EVER care about who has your number. Again, as stated previously, the only thing that people really know you for is attempting to host an online relationship with a fellow UO player and getting hacked for everything you own.

I didn't play as Wasp on the east coast, that name died then was stolen by WarUltima claiming he was me. If you must know, I played as azria on the east coast. If you talk to Nate, or Cal you may ask them about me. I'll let the words of others inform you how much better I am than you. OH and did I mention, I am VERY good friends with Nate not only from east coast, but also from SONOMA? He played as Heather of PkP.

Did I also mention that a good majority of people out of /R/ were originally Sonoma players? Now when you talk about being "good" you talk about AOS, and why shouldn't you? That's all people like yourself knew, because prior to that you were usually dead, or guard sitting, or just generally dying to every half decent player in existence. Did you even play prior to AOS?

I bet you didn't even know that Whispers and Wario were originally from Sonoma and I used to play with them pre-AOS. Random zergling, that's a laughable one considering I was better than you?

OH and you obviously missed the punch line. When I said I dueled everyone pinging 150, I meant myself. I pinged 150+, and dueled most of /R/ who were west coasters.

Anyway, it was nice seeing you again Kyrite. I'm sure you're still trying to make a name for yourself after all these years. My names already cemented. Been fun! Cya!

R

Rumpelstiltskin

lol really...?

I started dueling in UOR, my mentor Pax Romain, and houdini of thugs, Pacific always had stronger duelist than any other west coast shard, Car did some to the yew prision and try to show up some of the better mages dueling cats with 0 resist, and although he lasted longer than most he never really beat anyone.. But he did start a trend on my server, no one reallty dueled with magic resist after car got there, we all dueled on 5x tamers.

and yes I was very good pre aos,

Nate is a good mage, before he stopped playing he was the best mage ok the east coast, Calamity.. meh not very imprssed with him, I do recall him losing to everyone in FOO when he tried to get cute and duel on sonoma, EVERYONE... and i mean everyoen worked him, as for nate guy is a G and a cool cat, but he cants duel on the west coast. and I think when he was here last he did lose a fight to pk action barbie... LOL who loses to pk :(

there is ice rocker on sonoma dying to cole, woot go cole good job.. I think he what wrecked him 10 times in a row then everyone else wrecked him, Calamity also claims that kyrite sucks and he beat him 100000 times and kyrite dont ping 120 on the east because he has some kind of Super ping that allows him to ping 10 from anywhere on the planet,So ya you go ahead and listen to Calamity let me know how far that gets you :(...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Kyrite, how I wished to hear this reply.

To begin with. You're not good enough for me to EVER care about who has your number. Again, as stated previously, the only thing that people really know you for is attempting to host an online relationship with a fellow UO player and getting hacked for everything you own.

I didn't play as Wasp on the east coast, that name died then was stolen by WarUltima claiming he was me. If you must know, I played as azria on the east coast. If you talk to Nate, or Cal you may ask them about me. I'll let the words of others inform you how much better I am than you. OH and did I mention, I am VERY good friends with Nate not only from east coast, but also from SONOMA? He played as Heather of PkP.

Did I also mention that a good majority of people out of /R/ were originally Sonoma players? Now when you talk about being "good" you talk about AOS, and why shouldn't you? That's all people like yourself knew, because prior to that you were usually dead, or guard sitting, or just generally dying to every half decent player in existence. Did you even play prior to AOS?
I bet you didn't even know that Whispers and Wario were originally from Sonoma and I used to play with them pre-AOS. Random zergling, that's a laughable one considering I was better than you?

OH and you obviously missed the punch line. When I said I dueled everyone pinging 150, I meant myself. I pinged 150+, and dueled most of /R/ who were west coasters.

Anyway, it was nice seeing you again Kyrite. I'm sure you're still trying to make a name for yourself after all these years. My names already cemented. Been fun! Cya!
See the Bold part? Thats where you need to pay attention Kyrite. Becuase thats you.

Before AOS Sonoma produced the top PvPers on the west and probably even on the east. This is a known fact for those of us that were around before AOS and active in the PvP scene and who still remain this day. Its our job to correct you guys most of the time and remind you that there are still those of us that remember how it really was.

I wonder if you even ever visisted the PkP forum?

Well said Eric.

E

eric_wasp.

lol really...?

I started dueling in UOR, my mentor Pax Romain, and houdini of thugs, Pacific always had stronger duelist than any other west coast shard, Car did some to the yew prision and try to show up some of the better mages dueling cats with 0 resist, and although he lasted longer than most he never really beat anyone.. But he did start a trend on my server, no one reallty dueled with magic resist after car got there, we all dueled on 5x tamers.

and yes I was very good pre aos,

Nate is a good mage, before he stopped playing he was the best mage ok the east coast, Calamity.. meh not very imprssed with him, I do recall him losing to everyone in FOO when he tried to get cute and duel on sonoma, EVERYONE... and i mean everyoen worked him, as for nate guy is a G and a cool cat, but he cants duel on the west coast. and I think when he was here last he did lose a fight to pk action barbie... LOL who loses to pk :(

there is ice rocker on sonoma dying to cole, woot go cole good job.. I think he what wrecked him 10 times in a row then everyone else wrecked him, Calamity also claims that kyrite sucks and he beat him 100000 times and kyrite dont ping 120 on the east because he has some kind of Super ping that allows him to ping 10 from anywhere on the planet,So ya you go ahead and listen to Calamity let me know how far that gets you :(...
LOLOLOL - What's the matter Kyrite? You interested now? I don't talk to Cal often, if ever. I'm sure Nate will talk to him though, since you wanted to start asking around! I think those screenshots have a story behind them, one you're not fully explaining. I await the other side of the story!

READ THIS:
Recent messages

Nate 5:16 PM
Yo, u playing UO again?

(/\) ª § |° 6:27 PM
no why
uog only
Nate 6:28 PM
Kyrite asking me about you
lol
(/\) ª § |° 6:28 PM
ololololol