• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruiting The Best Mages For CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But you don't get any respect from me sir. Since you have to make up excuses and keep all killin'. And you call yourself a vet. pfffftt talk about :loser:
Wow.
Is Kodran really cryin about someone using a tamer?

T

Turtle

Your excuse to not duel me is pathetic. You do not get any respect from the community regardless. Your prices are too high but you want to buy cheap. It's a fast way to make money, I can understand. But you don't get any respect from me sir. Since you have to make up excuses and keep all killin'. And you call yourself a vet. pfffftt talk about :loser:

Don't blow a blood vessel. I didn't start a thread asking for guildmates, you did. 99% of this shard wouldn't leave KOC not only because of the respectable pvpers in KOC but because people need numbers and fear fighting alone. I don't. I wanted more fights.
Dueling was l33t up until about 01. Trying to boast about being a mage dueler now is down right :hahaha:
Trying to make a guild full of mages when you can't even play one yourself is :coco:
btw thanks for the laugh the other day when you begged me to join your silly guild....I guess at that point you weren't looking for just mages, just a non-vet who can only play a tamer. :blushing:

K

KVJ

Wow.
Is Kodran really cryin about someone using a tamer?
lol,

You can't even comprehend what my post is about. Your guild mate here won't duel me on a mage and is finding excuses not to. All he can do is all kill. I use a tamer when I know I'm out numbered, which is expected when you start a new guild. Called Fresh Meat. Looking to change this. But it seems like everyone is all about numbers on this shard, and I'm trying to prove you don't need numbers to compete when you have the best mages.

In a moment of actualization, it occurred to me if we do dominate the field. TNT / TO KOC, JSV will allll team up against us. Just how TO teamed up with TNT, after they kicked me for some greedy excuse, which hurt them soo badly, they had to team uuppp.. Go figure..

I don't hate anyone, I actually love all of you. You make UO worth playing! And Siege won't die!!!!! But lay off those advantage programs, please!!!!!!!!!!

K

KVJ

Don't blow a blood vessel. I didn't start a thread asking for guildmates, you did. 99% of this shard wouldn't leave KOC not only because of the respectable pvpers in KOC but because people need numbers and fear fighting alone. I don't. I wanted more fights.
Dueling was l33t up until about 01. Trying to boast about being a mage dueler now is down right :hahaha:
Trying to make a guild full of mages when you can't even play one yourself is :coco:
btw thanks for the laugh the other day when you begged me to join your silly guild....I guess at that point you weren't looking for just mages, just a non-vet who can only play a tamer. :blushing:
lol. I didn't beg, I simply offered. I don't discriminate. I give everyone an equal opportunity. I just have a thread of you posting you can take people out as a mage not just a tamer. And I want to prove that! I'm a jack of all trades man, I can take you out on a point dexer, mage or tamer. But I know you only talk smack on here and try convince the siege community your the best player ever. I'm trying to challenge that! I need a challenge! But I don't have 5 mill lol. So come onnnnn cletus!!!!!

K

KVJ

Lol step into the virtual Octagon Turtle dove.

I'll give you a run for your money. Let's have some betting going on?? Let's liven siege alittle. Can we get another tournament going?? Please????

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. I didn't beg, I simply offered. I don't discriminate. I give everyone an equal opportunity. I just have a thread of you posting you can take people out as a mage not just a tamer. And I want to prove that! I'm a jack of all trades man, I can take you out on a point dexer, mage or tamer. But I know you only talk smack on here and try convince the siege community your the best player ever. I'm trying to challenge that! I need a challenge! But I don't have 5 mill lol. So come onnnnn cletus!!!!!
Ok well how much gold do you have cletus?

K

KVJ

I can drop 1 mill.

If it's not good enough for ya. Pester Blaze on trying to give me my money!!!!

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imagine 4 or 5 mages together ? Damn,, Those pathetic tamers would stand no chance.,, Even stealthy bushidoer ninjas would fall.... Seems like paradise !
The problem is : most cant just stick to magery for too long. As soon as they fall for overbalanced templates like tamers or stealth ninjas, they get frustrated and decide to change template ! :[

So, milord, theres no guarantee that your pure mage guild would last ! I mean, someone would change template and it would lead another guy to change as well and blah blah blah.... :_[

As for Turtle, he loves to point the duel we had back in, when was that again ? 1999 ? 2001 ?? When my ping used to be 200ms, he surely face planted me. Id love to see him duelling me these days, with the exact same outfits and jewelry...
Oh, hey, killing me while Im naked doing my jobs killing blues at banks doesnt count, ok ? :] LMAOZOROZOZZ

T

Turtle

I think you missed my point. I said I could beat people on any template but what I guess you don't understand is I don't care if I can or not, that includes mage duels. I've dueled enough mages on this shard to know where I stand and frankly don't give a damn if I get any better or worse. I know I can dominant any whole guild in the field if I choose to. When I'm not doing that I can complete ANY pvm I choose to. I'd much rather do that then beat you in a mage duel for 1m. 1m is a joke. Doing pvm I can make 100's of mills. So you keep trying to form a guild and begging for mage duels and being poor. I'll keep winning field fights and being rich.

K

KVJ

No way Wrym

Your wrong!! If there is more tamers then mages, yes! I foresee a problem. However, if mages know what spells to cast and collaborate, there is no stopping them. Dismounters are nothing when a mage casts invis until that mage is safely on remounted. You have to be aware of your surroundings. Know what spells are being casted, etc. This can work! But you have to have the best mages!! And after reading your post, it really sounds like I just heard you saying that over ventrillo lol !!!

Kage,

We don't have to duel man if 1 mill isn't good enough for you.

K

KVJ

I think you missed my point. I said I could beat people on any template but what I guess you don't understand is I don't care if I can or not, that includes mage duels. I've dueled enough mages on this shard to know where I stand and frankly don't give a damn if I get any better or worse. I know I can dominant any whole guild in the field if I choose to. When I'm not doing that I can complete ANY pvm I choose to. I'd much rather do that then beat you in a mage duel for 1m. 1m is a joke. Doing pvm I can make 100's of mills. So you keep trying to form a guild and begging for mage duels and being poor. I'll keep winning field fights and being rich.
Your really contradicting yourself man. Just listen to what you just wrote. lol.

1 mill a joke, sure. But, if you can make 100's of mills, what are you waiting for? A golden parachute? Sell the gold on Ebay to afford a pack of bud light lol. I'm calling you out Sir. I want you to fight me on a mage, you want to duel for 5 mill? I can get a loan. I know I can beat you. Regardless. You got tamer stuck in your mind, you will fiddle for that all kill macro and lose the whole duel. I smell fear boy.

T

Turtle

As for Turtle, he loves to point the duel we had back in, when was that again ? 1999 ? 2001 ?? When my ping used to be 200ms, he surely face planted me. Id love to see him duelling me these days, with the exact same outfits and jewelry...
Oh, hey, killing me while Im naked doing my jobs killing blues at banks doesnt count, ok ? :] LMAOZOROZOZZ
SP was created in 1999 and no we didn't duel when the shard opened. WAKA didn't even come here until 2005/2006 and the account I dueled you on I didn't even buy until 2007. So I guess if you want to make excuses for losing to me you did a very poor job.

S

Shakaja

Not sure what was soo funny? They wanted me to come to the dark side, I chose not to. And Shakaja, I remember when you were a little baby on Siege, I was there helping you out cause you were soo laggy. It was soo cute. I was there healing you with your beetle friend. AWww the good old VMP days. Still your in switzerland running just as fast as me now! Man, how much was your computer? 5,000? Just to run uo faster? lowell.

It's only a matter of time till the bad get weeded out. Laugh it up, but in the end, The Firm Will Prevail !!

vmp days? who exactly are you talking about?

and yes, i bought the comp just for uo. so?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok well I called you out way before you called D out but you can get a loan to fight him...

Funny I called you out to duel for 5 mill and all I got was I don't have the gold... but you can get a loan to fight D...

Sounds to me you just don't like your chances when it comes to a duel against me.

S

Shakaja

Well what I want to know is,

Just because your processor is top of the line, hardware, etc.

Does this affect your ping? I am tech savvy, but I don't think it will make your ping any better! Hell, I was in California and my ping was garbage. And I had a decent machine.
tech savvy? just look at what you are asking right there, and you are tech savvy?

T

Turtle

Infact the date we dueled was Jan 3 2007. Right after I had bought a mage account, right after I quit DaoC and hadn't played UO in over a year. You ran your mouth, I shut it.

H

Hawkind

I'll duel you for free if it's full loot.

Wonderful then.

Come to the place where you like to spam natures fury. The Firm's plantation is the place.
Well I think you have me confused with someone else and I don't know where that is. Also it will have to wait until tonight I am currently at work then I have classes. Is around 8:30 est good for you?

My icq is 156665243 I will log on when I get home.

K

KVJ

Ok well I called you out way before you called D out but you can get a loan to fight him...

Funny I called you out to duel for 5 mill and all I got was I don't have the gold... but you can get a loan to fight D...

Sounds to me you just don't like your chances when it comes to a duel against me.
Exactly,

I know I can win against Vitamin, hands down. Easy 5 mill.

But Kage, you play a mage most of the time, so I expect a challenge. And honestly, I don't have 5 mill to pull out of the bank. It's common sense. Do you pull out loans knowing you might not be able to pay them back quickly? If you do, you must have a nice interest fee.

K

KVJ

tech savvy? just look at what you are asking right there, and you are tech savvy?
I am tech savvy, but unless I'm missing out on something. You live across the world from the server. Theres no way you can be faster then me tho. It just doesn't add up.

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SP was created in 1999 and no we didn't duel when the shard opened. WAKA didn't even come here until 2005/2006 and the account I dueled you on I didn't even buy until 2007. So I guess if you want to make excuses for losing to me you did a very poor job.

Jesus... I wont even comment, brotha ! We certainly, honestly and surely did NOT duel in 2007. Thats for sure. Even if you TRY to make any pathetic comments, have this in mind :
We duelled in wrong arena when I was GM of VmP, in the beginning....

For your information, VmP didnt even exist in 2007 anymore, at least not with me, so, PLEASE, come on ! Our duel happened in 2000, 2002 or 2003 at maximum !

And HEY, Vody, you misunderstood me. I said 4 or 5 mages together would DESTROY any opponents. Read it again, insolent ! The hard part is to keep people on mage templates...

K

KVJ

If you don't think I'm right. Google it or ask your local ISP. Distance does affect latency. But uhmm, you wouldn't want to contact them unless you don't believe yourself, right? Muahaha. I'm on to you Chaka Khan.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am tech savvy, but unless I'm missing out on something. You live across the world from the server. Theres no way you can be faster then me tho. It just doesn't add up.
The sever has a limit on how quickly it can respond to information it receives and in this day and age unless you're still on dialup you will always be within that cap making your speed the same wherever you are in the world. I know when myself and Shak played ages ago things weren't like that, both of us were slower than most players in the U.S. If Shak is indeed any faster than you it's purely computer lag, U.O is so outdated and poorly coded it ruins system resources. If you have a crappy computer then expect to lag more than someone who has upgraded recently.

K

KVJ

The sever has a limit on how quickly it can respond to information it receives and in this day and age unless you're still on dialup you will always be within that cap making your speed the same wherever you are in the world. I know when myself and Shak played ages ago things weren't like that, both of us were slower than most players in the U.S. If Shak is indeed any faster than you it's purely computer lag, U.O is so outdated and poorly coded it ruins system resources. If you have a crappy computer then expect to lag more than someone who has upgraded recently.
Distance affects latency.

My computer is pefect;
AMD athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor , MMX, 3DNow ( 2 Cpu's )
3070MB RAM
2 Dual SLI NVidia 8600 GTs

I have the strength to run probably 20 UO's.

All I'm saying is, there are people in California that have high pings to Siege, yet someone in switzerland can be just as fast as someone whos near the server in Virginia. Kinda shady if you ask me.....

S

Shakaja

i know a few people that live in the us and have a satelite or dial up connection. so your tech savvy enough to rule out that there should be no way for me being faster than them? after all they are way closer to the server than i am.

K

KVJ

Revvo..

You were in my guild RES before Shaka even came to Siege. And I remember you being laggy cause you're located in the UK or something. And were not talking dialup days.

S

Shakaja

Distance affects latency.

My computer is pefect;
AMD athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor , MMX, 3DNow ( 2 Cpu's )
3070MB RAM
2 Dual SLI NVidia 8600 GTs

I have the strength to run probably 20 UO's.

All I'm saying is, there are people in California that have high pings to Siege, yet someone in switzerland can be just as fast as someone whos near the server in Virginia. Kinda shady if you ask me.....
well beside the fact that you can only run uo once at a time, your computer doesnt sound that awesome at all.

who said my ping was low? to get back to your tech savvyness thoo, why dont you explain us what ping represents and how it would affect uo in general and movingspeed specificly? i predict comedy from our techmaster.

K

KVJ

i know a few people that live in the us and have a satelite or dial up connection. so your tech savvy enough to rule out that there should be no way for me being faster than them? after all they are way closer to the server than i am.
How can you afford your new computer upgrade if you can't understand my logic. I don't know what kind of connection you have, either DSL or cable. I sure as hell know it's not dial up. I'm saying your faster then me almost and I'm on DSL and closer to the server. If your all across the world connecting to a server in the US, you are not going to ping at 32 ms. There's no way. You ping atleast 100 ms. Your not fooling anyone here except yourself man.

T

Turtle

Jesus... I wont even comment, brotha ! We certainly, honestly and surely did NOT duel in 2007. Thats for sure. Even if you TRY to make any pathetic comments, have this in mind :
We duelled in wrong arena when I was GM of VmP, in the beginning....

For your information, VmP didnt even exist in 2007 anymore, at least not with me, so, PLEASE, come on ! Our duel happened in 2000, 2002 or 2003 at maximum !

And HEY, Vody, you misunderstood me. I said 4 or 5 mages together would DESTROY any opponents. Read it again, insolent ! The hard part is to keep people on mage templates...
Unless my computer is lieing to me it says the screenshot I have of you at my feet was created Jan 3 2007. *shrug*

T

Turtle

Exactly,

I know I can win against Vitamin, hands down. Easy 5 mill.
You can't beat Wyrm yet you expect to beat me easily? :coco:

Just curious, what are the rules you feel most confident fighting?

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Revvo..

You were in my guild RES before Shaka even came to Siege. And I remember you being laggy cause you're located in the UK or something. And were not talking dialup days.
Who is RES and when were we ever guilded?

Anyways i'm not saying your latency isn't higher through distance since it obviously will be but it just doesn't make any difference below a certain latency that will have any effect on your speed. For example my latency to a European server of WoW is about 50 yet i play a west coast U.S server with a latancy of around 350-400, there is absolutely no difference in how fast i move or any command i send to the server cmpared to anyone with a sub 100 latency.

S

Shakaja

How can you afford your new computer upgrade if you can't understand my logic. I don't know what kind of connection you have, either DSL or cable. I sure as hell know it's not dial up. I'm saying your faster then me almost and I'm on DSL and closer to the server. If your all across the world connecting to a server in the US, you are not going to ping at 32 ms. There's no way. You ping atleast 100 ms. Your not fooling anyone here except yourself man.
as i just said here:
Shakaja said:
well beside the fact that you can only run uo once at a time, your computer doesnt sound that awesome at all.

who said my ping was low? to get back to your tech savvyness thoo, why dont you explain us what ping represents and how it would affect uo in general and movingspeed specificly? i predict comedy from our techmaster.
i understand your logic very well, its just that your logic doesnt hold. just answer to my quote up here and well make some progress.

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless my computer is lieing to me it says the screenshot I have of you at my feet was created Jan 3 2007. *shrug*

Could that be ?
Lmaozoroszroflzdx

If your computer says so, so be it ! january 3, 2007... What is it today again ? hmmm september 30, 2008 ? hmmmm How many times did we duel ? er.,,., hmmmmm One ? Hmmm... I lost once ? that tells a lot... :] lmaozor

Even absurd "negative ping mages" like Forsaken die once in a while dont they ?

Do you remember when my connection was back then when we fought ? ahhh I bet joo do... I betcha do, Turtle... Give it a try today, same equipment, same speed... eh ?
If we duel 10 times and you win 10 times, then we may consider something... But fighting one time in life and winning ONCE against a lagged opponent doesnt mean much to me.... To you, it seems to mean a lot though, as you keep bringing that up to all your posts, eh ?

Lmazoorozrfllmaozlolzzrrx

Idico

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Wyrm, changing templates??? You got more soulstones then I have gold pieces! I wish I had the choices you have, I am just too lazy! That said, I miss our days together and stop whining about ninja temps. We are nothing compared to the Man Eating Tamers! Oh, and I will duel you for 10k!

K

KVJ

i think ur missing out on something xD
lol.....

Regardless, you can try to cover up your high pings, you can't fool me in game.

I'm done trying to arguing with you silly Europeans.

Can someone who's not in KOC back me up? Please? These guys stick together no matter what and always back each other up. I wish I could see this more on the field when they fight.

S

Shakaja

lol.....

Can someone who's not in KOC back me up? Please? These guys stick together no matter what and always back each other up. I wish I could see this more on the field when they fight.
can you read what i post? i even said i ping high (around 160-180), read my damn posts. you cant have a conversation without listening to what the other says but still try to answer to it.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol.....

Translation... I failed... someone else hold hands with me so I can fight KOC on the forums with the same tactics we use in game.

K

KVJ

I'm still curious as to which guild we were in together?
Man,

And I thought I smoked a lot of pot......

You have been playing Siege since I believe the start, am I right?

You were in RES, X, and a few others. Look it up. I know its you. Cause you had a place in Skara, T-Hunter if you will, that would log on and dig me up maps.

Remember Mad Axe, aka Skunk???

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really enjoyed playing with you Voodoo, I'm not 100% sure why people have so many problems with you. Your brother I can understand to a point, he went insane in vent multiple times, but you remained pretty calm. However, KoC has been good to me, and are the kind of people I have played with for years. I feel very at home there.

T

Turtle

If your computer says so, so be it ! january 3, 2007... What is it today again ? hmmm september 30, 2008 ? hmmmm How many times did we duel ? er.,,., hmmmmm One ? Hmmm... I lost once ? that tells a lot... :] lmaozor
Just stop lieing Wyrm. Here's two but I actually beat you three times, I just stopped taking pictures after I won the best out of 3 challenge you asked for. And just for kicks here's me beating you on the field with a mage while you were equipped. Now go back to being a no talent clown killing afk blues at a bank.

K

KVJ

Translation... I failed... someone else hold hands with me so I can fight KOC on the forums with the same tactics we use in game.
I'm done trying to teach you common sense. It's like arguing with a bunch of 10 year olds. You guys are beating around the bush, and it's a waste of time. Kage, I'll keep trying to recruit the good apples from KOC, while you keep trying to recruit JSV members. Bro, KOC is going to fade out, it's only a matter of time.

The Firm is taking over and all the good PvPer's who stayed true and never had to resort to using advantages are coming with me. It's how it goes. I never thought I'd have to write a book about this, but now it's being published, and you guys can all group and defend yourselves all you want, but the whole community knows of your rep. And I am for the people. But mannn, your whole guild encourages puffy and praises the good deeds he does to our community, and it's sick that some people buy in and still join you, even tho they have been victims of those great deeds. Let KOC DIE.

K

KVJ

I really enjoyed playing with you Voodoo, I'm not 100% sure why people have so many problems with you. Your brother I can understand to a point, he went insane in vent multiple times, but you remained pretty calm. However, KoC has been good to me, and are the kind of people I have played with for years. I feel very at home there.
Well that's the problem. My brother and I sound alike, so people tend to just mesh us together. But I do have my tangents where I get all rowdy due to some noob mistake. It happens to the best of us. But my brother, Count Love, will flip out over losing GM armor. But it shows that he cares and wants to see change. When you have an alliance that is not in factions, and getting the last final blow, and they keep coming back naked with their pets, it gets very frustrating. And so he blows up. He has Bi-Polar and theres nothing we can do to help that. No ones perfect. But people can work towards a common goal and achieve it.

Well, I hate to see you stay in a guild who are known for a bad rep. It's too bad. Your a great mage and you can do way better than that. But I won't deter you from your decision making. You'll see their true intentions eventually . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.