• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruiting The Best Mages For CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KVJ

I want the best mages on Siege.

Speedy
Forsaken
TEK ( Mike & Travis? Alaskan mofo )

If I didn't mention your name, it's probably cause you never beat me in a duel.

Why? Because I'm going COM, and almost everyone in my guild except for Papa, is a mage. Corporate Death ( 10+ years of being a mage ) , Jesus Christ ( Mage with Swords 10+ ) , VooDoo ( 10+ years of being a mage ). Seriously, forget the bad apples in KOC / TO, let them suffer for their actions. You guy's are notable and have too much skill as being a mage to drop it for a point dexter.

I promise if I get these guys on the field with me, I will not need to pvp with my tamer. I want to show that mages are the most powerful and feared character in this game. Tamers will drop one by one. I will ensure you are invis'd when you get dismounted / healed etc. So think about it, and let me know.

~~~ VooDoo ~~~

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A guild of pure mages ?? That sounds very interesting indeed... But alas, there are good mages on it.... I need a group of EVIL mages ! :) Lmaozorosozz

AND HEY.. Ive beat you in duel ! Put my name there !
MWUWHAGHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please people some of you step up and join the FIRM the guy is begging.

PS. Make sure to equip l33t.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like the FIRM wants some KoC. The FIRM only wants the good KoC though. Bad KoC need not apply. The FIRM keeps taking it hard from WOOD
hence the recruiting drive for good KoC. Remember If you like FIRM KoC this is the guild for you.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like the FIRM wants some KoC. The FIRM only wants the good KoC though. Bad KoC need not apply. The FIRM keeps taking it hard from WOOD
hence the recruiting drive for good KoC. Remember If you like FIRM KoC this is the guild for you.

I lol'd.

K

KVJ

Wrym,

I will love to duel you again. Last time you got me was when I came back to Siege after a longgg break. Now I'm back and on key. Let's duel soon! For Lord Dagon !!! Leave the Zerg, and join the true powers!! Mages Will Rise !!
Not many people know how to use the mage spells like we do!! Requires too many buttons lol.

And To The Troll Of All Trolls,
Kage

Are you worried? When your taming template is complete, I will have enough mages to take you out without using any pets! You must be worried. It's ok Kage. I know your name wasn't listed and you feel left out. But I can assure you not, it's only a matter of time till KOC fades out, knowing the kind of reputation your guild has. I will never forget all of KOC laughing and their display of encouragement by Puffy's courageous acts against me and my brother and the Siege Community. Off With Your Heads!!

I ask all Mages To Join The Revolution!! Council Of Mages Beckons you!!

K

KVJ

Interesting.

Don't let me thread deter you. I know your name was not listed Tiberius, but you have a lot of work to do before you can be a candidate worthy enough of being apart of The Firm. You have heart, but you also have a big mouth! And your not on my level yet to contest this. So carry on with your words, but you will just be on top of the list as to whom we will strike next. So choose your words wisely young grass hoppa!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would I wan't to join up with a wannabe? I mean you have been doing nothing but begging and crying in everypost for the last few weeks trashing KOC in almost every post... Now you are begging our mages to join you? Classic :)

Voodoo you will always be a subpar pvper... You are good at 2 things in pvp everyone please pat ol Voodoo on the back fore being able to dismount hit his bola macro then hit his remount macro...

The second thing you are able to do say all follow me, all guard me, Target next attack last while hidden...

See what did I tell you this guy is an awesome pvper!

Again please join up...

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting.

Don't let me thread deter you. I know your name was not listed Tiberius, but you have a lot of work to do before you can be a candidate worthy enough of being apart of The Firm. You have heart, but you also have a big mouth! And your not on my level yet to contest this. So carry on with your words, but you will just be on top of the list as to whom we will strike next. So choose your words wisely young grass hoppa!

You would cream your pants if I wanted to join you, dont lie. Good luck with the guild and a bit of advice; when trying to recruit folks away from thier current guild, do it via pm or ICQ:). Stay tuned for more guild building tips "grass hoppa".

K

KVJ

A lot of new players have recently reinstated their accounts. I am not sure if they know the bad reputation KOC has. I am here to inform them, and let them know that VooDoo is still here. I'm not a subpar mage, if someone who beats you in a duel 1 v 1, and is labeled subpar, you must have really high standards. I did not loot you tho, because I simply showed sympathy when another opposing factioner intervened. So stop trying to impress your guild mates by covering up your soiled diapers, cause they need a change.

The only way I can stop people from running is by me using a bola. You condone this kind of behavior, yet you have Shakaja who is a tamer / dismounter and I saw you with Vitamin D who uses the hide > double click a player > watch dragon eat player > still stay hidden trick as well. So I like to throw bolas? It's part of the game mang, why don't you send Jeremy an e-mail and do something instead of crying on these boards. Every tamer is guilty of this and I have been using bola's ever since they've been introduced. And there is a way to counter that, and you seem to be good at it, which is dismounting. So stop crying!

Mages, Let's Do This........ Stop hiding in the closet.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok then why don't you prove you are not subpar... Me and you public duel 5 mill beat me and you will have my respect...

Maybe Kat or someone will host it.

Last time you got me was on the wall and I got stuck on a stealther... and you saw him after I died...

But I did just say good fight instead of using it for an excuse... after all you did guard my loot I will give you that...

K

KVJ

Last time I dueled for 5 mill, I won and the person still has yet to pay me.

So no thanks.

Been there done that.

But I will duel you for bragging rights, since that's what your all about.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol you scared to duel for gold? You don't have a problem dueling somone like Blaze for gold...

Hell I will let someone like Kelmo, Petra, Shak, Elfstone, Cybernickel etc. hold the gold before the fight...

Step up or bow down....

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll host the duel in Stonehaven, but if you all want a public Vent, you'll have to host that part. :lick:

K

KVJ

Until this person pays up then I will fight you for 5 mill.

I don't spend most of my days farming and selling uber weapons like you do. I actually PVP.

And honestly, I don't have 5 million right now.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll host the duel in Stonehaven, but if you all want a public Vent, you'll have to host that part. :lick:
I don't run map or vent when I am dueling sorry...

And if I wanted your vent info that bad I would just make a new character bank bomb a few people go red and hang out at krystals house a few hours and chat it up... It's not very hard to get into TNO :lick:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until this person pays up then I will fight you.

I don't spend most of my days farming and selling uber weapons like you do. I actually PVP.

And honestly, I don't have 5 million right now.
:bowdown: I thought so...

Don't get all emo man... Just keep checking everyday when you wake up. They will drop one day...:D

K

KVJ

:bowdown: I thought so...

Don't get all emo man... Just keep checking everyday when you wake up. They will drop one day...:D
I will fight you. But not for 5 mill.

Tek beat you in a duel for 4 mill. Why are you acting like your Mr. PvP?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never said I have never loss. Do you see where I said that?

Tek did beat me it happens... maybe when yours drop you can beat me until then....

K

KVJ

Why are you so adamant about my junk dropping? Thats sick. Why, you want me to send you a picture or something you sick ****.

I said I will duel you but not for 5 mill.

Why does it have to be the price you set it at?

When did you make the rules??

K

KVJ

Coming from a guy who casts natures furys into houses and killing people.

You sure have great skills.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You had no problem dueling blaze for 5 mill ...

I woul'nt bend you over my knee for any less.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh, it wasnt Kage's gold, NBD for him. :lick:
Of course he neglected to tell me he only had 104 resist until after the duel was over. Doh!!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are you so adamant about my junk dropping? Thats sick. Why, you want me to send you a picture or something you sick ****.

I said I will duel you but not for 5 mill.

Why does it have to be the price you set it at?

When did you make the rules??

Why does it have to be the price you set it at? wahhhhhh

When did you make the rules?? wahhhhhhh

Srsly is that all you do anymore?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why not just duel for no money? Duel for the ability of the winner to pound their chest the hardest until the next time you duel?

Someone setup a recorder, then post the fight here. I'm sure we'd all love to see how wonderful you both are...or at least say you are...la

K

KVJ

You had no problem dueling blaze for 5 mill ...

I woul'nt bend you over my knee for any less.
I don't have 5 mill. And I don't think I need to explain to you why.

Accept it and move on. I have a 1 - 0 record against you. And it was a fair fight. However, if you want to fight for anything less. Let me know. I don't gold hoard like half of the shard does. I give back to the community after I taketh away, rinse wash and repeat. I don't sell gold for real life money like a lot of people do. I play to have fun!

K

KVJ

Why not just duel for no money? Duel for the ability of the winner to pound their chest the hardest until the next time you duel?

Someone setup a recorder, then post the fight here. I'm sure we'd all love to see how wonderful you both are...or at least say you are...la
Hey Rico,

Your in Chicago too? Right on, I guess us Chicagoans don't care to sell gold for real life money, unlike some people on here. I'm not saying it's wrong, but I'm saying it's kinda low when someone won't duel me unless money is on the table knowing I have a flawless record against this person.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have 5 mill. And I don't think I need to explain to you why.

Accept it and move on. I have a 1 - 0 record against you. And it was a fair fight. However, if you want to fight for anything less. Let me know. I don't gold hoard like half of the shard does. I give back to the community after I taketh away, rinse wash and repeat. I don't sell gold for real life money like a lot of people do. I play to have fun!
If you dont have 5 mil gold, how were you going to pay Blaze if you lost?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hey Rico,

Your in Chicago too? Right on, I guess us Chicagoans don't care to sell gold for real life money, unlike some people on here. I'm not saying it's wrong, but I'm saying it's kinda low when someone won't duel me unless money is on the table knowing I have a flawless record against this person.

Yeah, I never quite understood those who play the game to make rl moneies. I guess I'm lucky enough that I have a good enough real world jobthat I can just play the game...to play the game and have fun...*shrugs*...la

T

Turtle

I didn't know you asked for one?
Although you'd have to make it worth my while because I am in this game for gold and items and my character that has the magery skills won't be switching to duel you for free. Frankly I could careless if you can duel on a mage *slow clap* doesn't earn you any respect from me. On the field I'll smoke you, so I could careless what you can accomplsih casting 4th lvl spells over and over.
I'll be keeping my character setup to solo Doom, Champs, Peerless, Harry's unless you can make it worth my while to lose almost 2-3 weeks of the above by changing my stats.

But if Wyrm beat you...I'm not too concerned. I beat him 3-0 *shrug*

Idico

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am slow, but I just figured out Voodoo is KVJ? HAHAHAHA, sorry, that is all. :coco:

K

KVJ

Look,

All I'm saying is that there are a bunch of good mages in KOC who recently joined up and are not filled in as to what kind of reputation KOC has. Now they may or may not care, but a lot of them want me to join them.
I don't want to join a guild that condones unfair advantages over players. I was in JSV at the time helping out and just trying to be a benevolent person. I didn't care about how bad JSV does on the field, no one can really work together unless I step on toes, and I don't want to do that. So here I am, asking the best mages to reconsider, and think about joining The Firm.

I might have missed a few mages, but lets show them we don't need tamer accounts to show dominance on the field!

K

KVJ

If you dont have 5 mil gold, how were you going to pay Blaze if you lost?
I had 5 mill at the time. But I bought stuff for the guild. Resources, etc. And we have an alliance with our slaves who work for the Firm. It's kinda like old UDL days but it's great and we have people who love it. But they actually work for me and I do pay them quite well!

K

KVJ

I didn't know you asked for one?
Although you'd have to make it worth my while because I am in this game for gold and items and my character that has the magery skills won't be switching to duel you for free. Frankly I could careless if you can duel on a mage *slow clap* doesn't earn you any respect from me. On the field I'll smoke you, so I could careless what you can accomplsih casting 4th lvl spells over and over.
I'll be keeping my character setup to solo Doom, Champs, Peerless, Harry's unless you can make it worth my while to lose almost 2-3 weeks of the above by changing my stats.

But if Wyrm beat you...I'm not too concerned. I beat him 3-0 *shrug*
Ok, so you can smoke me on a tamer. Way to be proud of that. And this is coming from an Ex KOC member. Just remember that. And if you changed your template, it would only be for 24 hours, unless your planning on doing a harrower / doom / etc, tonight?. All I have is 1 mill right now, I'll offfer 1 mill? Is this good? And wrym got me once when I first came back. So it was expected.

K

KVJ

Not sure what was soo funny? They wanted me to come to the dark side, I chose not to. And Shakaja, I remember when you were a little baby on Siege, I was there helping you out cause you were soo laggy. It was soo cute. I was there healing you with your beetle friend. AWww the good old VMP days. Still your in switzerland running just as fast as me now! Man, how much was your computer? 5,000? Just to run uo faster? lowell.

It's only a matter of time till the bad get weeded out. Laugh it up, but in the end, The Firm Will Prevail !!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Going out on a limb here... I will bet Shak does more with his high end rig than just play UO.

K

KVJ

Well what I want to know is,

Just because your processor is top of the line, hardware, etc.

Does this affect your ping? I am tech savvy, but I don't think it will make your ping any better! Hell, I was in California and my ping was garbage. And I had a decent machine.

T

Turtle

Well what I want to know is,

Just because your processor is top of the line, hardware, etc.

Does this affect your ping? I am tech savvy, but I don't think it will make your ping any better! Hell, I was in California and my ping was garbage. And I had a decent machine.

Wow. :scholar:

K

KVJ

Comments like this are why you get zero respect on this shard, well that and the fact that you started this thread thinking it would work. :loser:
Your excuse to not duel me is pathetic. You do not get any respect from the community regardless. Your prices are too high but you want to buy cheap. It's a fast way to make money, I can understand. But you don't get any respect from me sir. Since you have to make up excuses and keep all killin'. And you call yourself a vet. pfffftt talk about :loser:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude get over it, it was 3 years ago... Im sorry that 75 dollars broke you so bad.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest...dueling has always made me chuckle. Show yer stuff out in the field one on one to show your mantle...at least imo. Duels with rules and guidelines are silly. If you fight someone one on one, the person who does not die...is the winner. Chug pots, use pets, use specials, hide, stealth, steal. Death robe marks the loser of said fight...la

K

KVJ

dude get over it, it was 3 years ago... Im sorry that 75 dollars broke you so bad.
It's the principle. And your actions will not be forgotten. Aren't you suppose to be playing War Hammer? Not sure why you still post on here. Just to snipe people?

K

KVJ

To be honest...dueling has always made me chuckle. Show yer stuff out in the field one on one to show your mantle...at least imo. Duels with rules and guidelines are silly. If you fight someone one on one, the person who does not die...is the winner. Chug pots, use pets, use specials, hide, stealth, steal. Death robe marks the loser of said fight...la
It's called Duel Etiquette. And it has been passed on from one player to another. I have no problem field fighting. But ever since Age Of Stupidity came out, duels are becoming more and more obsolete with this smoke bomb garbage. I laughed when I saw someone do this in a duel. Made me think, UO really has gone down hill!!

Can you inform me what la is? Is that pertaining to the French language?

Status
Not open for further replies.