• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Random Rares

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think every item in the game should be more random. You shouldn't have to go to a certain place to obtain certain items. Your chances should just increase according to the difficulty.

S

Smokey of LS

LOL apparently you people only read the parts you want to, cause like i said i MIGHT make a total of 6 runs through these dungeons a day now days.... when i did steal all day every day i had notebooks full of each day, each thing i stol at the exact time.... none of these items matter to me anymore its the work i put in to get to where i am and i didnt once back then come here whinning about any of it.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was a thief on LA that also "claimed" to keep notes of this and that.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL apparently you people only read the parts you want to, cause like i said i MIGHT make a total of 6 runs through these dungeons a day now days.... when i did steal all day every day i had notebooks full of each day, each thing i stol at the exact time.... none of these items matter to me anymore its the work i put in to get to where i am and i didnt once back then come here whinning about any of it.
Good for you!
:thumbsup:

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be neat to be running though T2A and find a set of inquis spawned on a rock... or a walk though trinsic one day and find them in the middle of the road .. heh.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be neat to be running though T2A and find a set of inquis spawned on a rock... or a walk though trinsic one day and find them in the middle of the road .. heh.
Hehe, taking the random spawn to the extreme level, nice :p

Or better yet. Why not just create a whole new set of "stealable rares" that spawn throughout the facets. Now that would be awesome.

J

Jesara

I totally agree with some form of random rares. A fifth idea for Trebr's list is that rares randomly spawn on any creature.. even a lowly mongbat could be worth a treasure. This way there is no camping, no frustration, just excitement if you find it. Wouldn't it be fun to get a Treasure of Tokuno or a Virtual Armor piece (for examples) when you didn't expect it at all?

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally agree with some form of random rares. A fifth idea for Trebr's list is that rares randomly spawn on any creature.. even a lowly mongbat could be worth a treasure. This way there is no camping, no frustration, just excitement if you find it. Wouldn't it be fun to get a Treasure of Tokuno or a Virtual Armor piece (for examples) when you didn't expect it at all?
Exactly! Kinda like the virtue dugeon drop system but with more items.

A

Amathist of PoC

/signed
this is somthing thats always bugged me to bits.
Unless you know the time that they went or whatever youve no hope of ever getting it unless you sit there staring at the screen for a week.
/signed also

totally agree Katlene it has bugged me to bits also. And I am sure there are scripts out there that help the little thieves camp 24/7 to get the item as it spawns.

I also think its about time for some new stealables.