• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread- Keep your smack talk in here. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's move away from the current line of debate. Let's keep it PvP related.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PvP! Pirates vs. Pirates!!

Meet me on the open seas mates! Me cutlass has been lusting for blood!

Yar!

Amber Witch
aka Charlotte de Berry

D

DeadRed

Yalp...I guess I have to explain the PVP thing. Reds and pvpers do not beat on others to take their fun away. Killing blues and other reds is fun for pvpers.
So I have a question....should reds and pvpers 'stop' just because its not fun for you?
Or should you understand coming into Fel that there is a 90% chance on any given day to be raided?

J

Jeff.

Yalp...I guess I have to explain the PVP thing. Reds and pvpers do not beat on others to take their fun away. Killing blues and other reds is fun for pvpers.
So I have a question....should reds and pvpers 'stop' just because its not fun for you?
Or should you understand coming into Fel that there is a 90% chance on any given day to be raided?
I beat on others to take away their fun. Yes I do. :bdh:

C

Capt.E

What that should say is "I run around with a minimum of 4 other reds, more preferrably 6 and kill people for fun."

J

Jeff.

What that should say is "I run around with a minimum of 20 other blues, more preferrably 41 and try to kill a red, while hiding in the guard zone and simultaneously receiving heals from all my guildmates and allies, who also happen to be attacking that one red, and still managing to die."

C

Capt.E

do you even know any of the toons I play? I'm guessing your young jeff.

J

Jeff.

no and I don't care, because that comment can easily be applied to anybody in your alliance

M

McVie

Ok sorry I'm a bit late with this but I have been really busy the last few days. Anyways here is what went down we (GSE/Cartel) where board :twak: so someone decided oaks was a good idea, and it was as SI and friends :dunce: decided to come help us finish the spawn. It went very smooth we appreciate the help. :thumbsup:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE PICTURES THAT HAVE ME IN THEM!

That was a fun fight. SI put up a hell of a fight despite lower numbers.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I enjoy when pics are posted of certain people... PLAY.. (spell that backwards.) I love when pics of that person dying are up, because they talk about how pvping makes them miserable.. So in turn that makes me happy when they die.

B

Blaze of Baja

Owned all you fools again. Where were you, we wear you out? We did a Harry and you guys ran off.

Y

Yalp

Well hell son.. killing Yalp isn't much of an accomplishment for a "real" pvp'r.. I can flood the thread with screenies of me in greyscale from just tripping on my own stairs.

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Owned all you fools again. Where were you, we wear you out? We did a Harry and you guys ran off.

i kinda figured you would bring this up..you popped a harry at 1 ****in am..whos gonna be runnin around at 1am? maybe kr..but sure as hell not us..but i guess i cant blame you for poppin a harry that late. You lost every fight and spawn you attempted yesterday, guess you didnt wanna lose that too =]..

B

Blaze of Baja

1am? What time zone are you in? Most of us play PST and we were done @ 11pm and started at 10pm. Better replace the battery in your watch.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I live in kentucky... I thought I made this clear. Like the majority of my team they leave east coast and north eastern canada. Minus our 95-160 pings to baja, we manage to slaughter you, now if you would like us to come raid your harrowers, remember a few things. West coast is 3 hours behind east coast. Meaning: 12 pm west coast is 3am east coast.. Also we are all in our 20's (minus Badfellow who is 12 still) So when it gets late (especially thursday-saturday) we go out and party and get hammered. I am sorry we don't plan our night lives around UO or your convenient harrower times. Also. Who are you?

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Haz... you didn't just say that... *shakes head*
I don't see the issue here. Like I said, I live in kentucky. At least 3000 miles from the server... You do realize that Ping is packet transfer from my house to the server, and back. And my 179.99 single core computer really doesn't help me that much...

C

Capt.E

Re: Ceno's Guide to Blocking Pesky Players

I'm cimmerian, tweedle dee, lucent, sub rosa, and roil. All really easy marks, I however make no claims to owning pvp. If you see anyone of those toons feel free to notify me of your identity.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You brought it up and I can't let it slide. Use examples of legitimate challenges your group faces in PvP... like the point you make regarding numbers. That is a valid obsticle.

You and I both know your ping or conx is not an issue. I'll leave it at that.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You brought it up and I can't let it slide. Use examples of legitimate challenges your group faces in PvP... like the point you make regarding numbers. That is a valid obsticle.

You and I both know your ping or conx is not an issue. I'll leave it at that.
I thought I knew little about computers. But I think you got me beat. My computer will determine how fast the information is processed, like fields being casted and what not. Ping determines how fast that information is received. So people "like you" who live in California ping like 15, so your received in game information is processed and returned instantly... While mine takes on average 180mbps to return and send information. yours takes a total of around. 30... no program can increase connection speed to a server.... its impossible.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm cimmerian, tweedle dee, lucent, sub rosa, and roil. All really easy marks, I however make no claims to owning pvp. If you see anyone of those toons feel free to notify me of your identity.
lol. You are the one who has been talking **** on the boards, and trying to give pvp input?

C

Capt.E

yep. Let's see, you are stink fish, invictus, and fat shanna as far as I have seen. All players I have dropped solo. I haven't seen you on your archer in awhile??? Wonder why that is?

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

yep. Let's see, you are stink fish, invictus, and fat shanna as far as I have seen. All players I have dropped solo. I haven't seen you on your archer in awhile??? Wonder why that is?
Hang on I am going to ICQ minion so he can laugh at you, while you tell him you have killed him solo.... LMAO you do realize he is now on pac and has more points himself than most guilds do. We have been there 6 months and he has died 4 times... lmao.. does anyone take this guy serious?

You dropped Invictus solo? I haven't died on invictus in like.. 3 weeks... and no you have never killed me lol no one has killed me 1on1 since Zex got me on his tamer dexxer against my tamer dexxer.... Hit me with one more Nerve than i did him... Fat Shanna? Um she is for grinder fights and has 75 dci and 150 hp and 50 ep. I dont die 1v1 on that char either. At least not to SI....

J

Jeff.

I play stinky fish, and I can easily remeber the small amount of times that I have died on him, because I rarely do, and I know for a fact that you have never defeated me.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'll load up my screen cap utility this weekend.
Please do, so when you see my and jeff roll into a spawn with ten of you, you can post as we kill every single one of you

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

sooo any of you guys wanna have a little fun?? i say 4 of us vs 8 of you! at brit or moonglow so no guardzone..it'll be fun..ill even stay on foot the whole time..so what do ya say si+allies?!

oh,and i've dropped pretty much all the same people you mentioned E..glad im not the only 1!

M

McVie

yep. Let's see, you are stink fish, invictus, and fat shanna as far as I have seen. All players I have dropped solo
You killed stinky 1v1? Was he afk? I hate that char with a passion because it is almost un killable 1v1. If by some miracle you did then kudos to you buddy, but I think I have a better shot at winning the lottery than you do of pulling that off.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for appropriately bringing this into the PvP thread rather than ruin Ceno's post.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I live in kentucky... I thought I made this clear. Like the majority of my team they leave east coast and north eastern canada. Minus our 95-160 pings to baja, we manage to slaughter you, now if you would like us to come raid your harrowers, remember a few things. West coast is 3 hours behind east coast. Meaning: 12 pm west coast is 3am east coast.. Also we are all in our 20's (minus Badfellow who is 12 still) So when it gets late (especially thursday-saturday) we go out and party and get hammered. I am sorry we don't plan our night lives around UO or your convenient harrower times. Also. Who are you?
hey now i was 20 when i first started playing! but that almost 13 yrs ago:< and i live in ohio...........on a lighter note... im not ignoring anyone or our guild im working 12 hour days and its sucking right now.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey now i was 20 when i first started playing! but that almost 13 yrs ago:< and i live in ohio...........on a lighter note... im not ignoring anyone or our guild im working 12 hour days and its sucking right now.
Its all good man, we are xfering some of our mains chars to Catskills soon, no one on baja can take us even numbers. I mean we popped a harrower and no one raided. it was at 630-715 pm shard time... AKA Prime time. No one.. Cats is more active and way better ping for the majority of our guild.

CryptisRavenous

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its all good man, we are xfering some of our mains chars to Catskills soon, no one on baja can take us even numbers. I mean we popped a harrower and no one raided. it was at 630-715 pm shard time... AKA Prime time. No one.. Cats is more active and way better ping for the majority of our guild.
I've actually thought about going to catskills, too. My ping is half of what it is here. I dunno though.

-Abigar Belphegor

A

A Rev

I play on Cats [read all pvp boards] time to time, if you transfer that would be good we [RICE] are about the only pvpers on the shard [the rest all stealth]!!!

Please bring a tracker / detecter with you but stay outta our faction!

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play on Cats [read all pvp boards] time to time, if you transfer that would be good we [RICE] are about the only pvpers on the shard [the rest all stealth]!!!

Please bring a tracker / detecter with you but stay outta our faction!
What faction are you? we were told to go to SL when we get there to play with NME. We heard rice was going to COM.. I heard TB had alot of activeslike a bunch of noobs and stuff.. and some minax active. Baja is totally dead, Minax ran off everyone in SL so badly they quit UO, and play like WoW or something. and our only competition if you can even call it that. would be SI and they ONLY spawn when they have enough people to hold a choke point. I mean its rare you catch them at an island spawn or an ice west. Whenever we do a harrower we tell the shard in general chat they do them at 11am on like mondays.... So its a joke over here.

N

Neverfallen

Its all good man, we are xfering some of our mains chars to Catskills soon...
If Ken is xfering, let me know. I have some stuff on Baja that I would like to have brought over.

Hell, I'll give you guys access to my home to operate out of if needed.

(I got my old account back, though all the good chars. are on cats now)

-Grim Morlock

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Ken is xfering, let me know. I have some stuff on Baja that I would like to have brought over.

Hell, I'll give you guys access to my home to operate out of if needed.

(I got my old account back, though all the good chars. are on cats now)

-Grim Morlock
What faction are you in

N

Neverfallen

None atm, still getting reacquainted with the game after a 5 year break.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grim! Long time no see!

I'll contact you soon regarding details, we haven't organized for the trip yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.