• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Dysfunction house

B

Budwieser

Tdog.

Mage duel me 100 mill.

I will pay broker's fees.
And he can hold gold.
Name time and place.
I use LEO as a broker.
His icq#656-560

Let me know when your Good enough to back up your in game trash talk.

The Bud.

B

Budwieser

whoa bud dueling for goldssss i have been gone a long time hehe

;)

This tool I'm calling out thinks he's good in game general chat. It gets old.
I'm far from being leet on a mage, but I've been training with a few from Pac. ASHA, Ezra, Jewvy and Epic all have been working with me.

I'm sure I'll do fine. :)

The Bud.

C

Cloak&Dagger

;)

This tool I'm calling out thinks he's good in game general chat. It gets old.
I'm far from being leet on a mage, but I've been training with a few from Pac. ASHA, Ezra, Jewvy and Epic all have been working with me.

I'm sure I'll do fine. :)

The Bud.
I only know 2 of the 4 but I wouldn't go so far as to say they were worthy of training others, oh well. Does Tdog even read these forums?

L

Laf

rofl i have like 400+ killshot screenshots. many are reskills... which btw.. i frickin PRIDE myself in.. lol.. but.. i rly wana post some

L

Laf

Cloak‡1975696 said:
I only know 2 of the 4 but I wouldn't go so far as to say they were worthy of training others, oh well. Does Tdog even read these forums?
I know these players, and they play fair nuff. I know bud too, and he plays fair nuff.
my money would be on weiser.

C

Cloak&Dagger

I know these players, and they play fair nuff. I know bud too, and he plays fair nuff.
my money would be on weiser.
Well I know bud. And post away tis half the point to this thread anyhow lol.

C

Carnage loves uo

so i seen this guild WTF on lake austin i asked whats the name of there guild and they said wu tang friends i just lawled is it really some old WTF?

C

Cloak&Dagger

so i seen this guild WTF on lake austin i asked whats the name of there guild and they said wu tang friends i just lawled is it really some old WTF?
Can't say for sure, although I did notice the tag on Napa yesterday, did not recognize the name though.

I

iamscotia

Not me :/ Kinda interested who it is. I wonder if it's a leftover alt from an xfer years ago.

C

Carnage loves uo

so whats going on in the pvp scene on napa still min vs com and tb owning em both when they log on? i logged in other day solo took despise from com sad sad days on napa

M

MasterP

so whats going on in the pvp scene on napa still min vs com and tb owning em both when they log on? i logged in other day solo took despise from com sad sad days on napa
LOL this is why I rarely log on Napa man. Also the LA WTF is some fake ass weak ass guild. Not the true OGs.

M

Mackal

No posts for a while here it seems. New to Napa. Anyone wanna duel? I'm rockin a old school template. 120 Mace Parry Tac Chiv Heal Anat. Any suggestions for template adjustment would be cool too :D

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh snap...!!!! Where did these kids learn to pvp?? Barney's world??

The slaughter of this shard is going to be easy.

:devil: