• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Dysfunction house

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed a few shard forums with a PvP thread and really don't know why we never had one! considering that our drama is the best drama!! here it is!!
have fun! keep it in here and ..
:postpics:

so post em

C

Cloak&Dagger

You may be grasping at straws here otis....but lets see how this goes lol

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread is about 5 years to late. No one bothers to talk here as every other thread that was ever started about PvP on Napa was closed, quickly. All that's left is Nabin selling luna plots.

IBTL.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Kinda tru...

all the pvp smack talk happens in game now over the chat system...

F

five oclock

Otis...my Grandma Pvps better than you.and she has one arm missing and the other one broken.

hey we have to start something somewhere...

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea thats what i figured! but its here anyway if n ya's wanna use it, it will not be locked or moderated like the other threads because this is what its for, smack talk n bashing!, just watch the cruel RL personal attacks and the posts will not be moved, if it ends up having no life?, then i'll delete the thread and at least i tried lmao

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Otis...my Grandma Pvps better than you.and she has one arm missing and the other one broken.

hey we have to start something somewhere...
she's using that new voice command speed hack? AR's like a psycho with a jack hammer?? ive seen this program before.....im onto you! lol

F

five oclock

ooohh yeah,...well ya mama wears leather armor.... :p

Im off to Nabins tavern...bbl...:D

Drinks one me btw :p

D

Debbie Does Smokeroc

Where is the pvp at on this shard anymore.. getting very lame.

D

Debbie Does Smokeroc

I'm Going to load so many shots of everyone on napa dieing it wont even be funny:gun: of the people that try to pvp lol

W

WarMage

A Lot Of People On Napa Think They Da **** When They Sux So Bad *Cough Cough* Crylander, Solamin Kain And Book Master:gun:

F

five oclock

aye! This thread is so useless without screen shots :D
So start posting some xD[/QUOTE]

Ok heres what ya do..close your eyes and picture a grey screen :p Ok theres me dead at the grave yard...me dead in destard..me dead at brit gate..me dead at yew gate...me dead in Destard...Me dead at wrong..me dead from a chicken This one dealt with ale :D

ya get the pictures I do hope :D hehehehehehehehee

C

Cloak&Dagger

Ok heres what ya do..close your eyes and picture a grey screen :p Ok theres me dead at the grave yard...me dead in destard..me dead at brit gate..me dead at yew gate...me dead in Destard...Me dead at wrong..me dead from a chicken This one dealt with ale :D

Haha, thank you I was thinking today would suck but you made me laugh just enough to be worth getting up. :p

D

Debbie Does Smokeroc

^ fail at posting pvp pix, like you do in pvp ;)
lol talk smack on the fourms every time i see you in fel you hide or run away 1v1 anytime you can find me at the gate sir oh btw sorry im not nerdy enough to know how to post screen shots

S

Salya Sin

ROFLMFAO! I sooo wish I had thought of that! So basically you PvP like I do?

I do hope all you Feluccan's don't get too irritated when I start spamming "Reporter! Just observing! Don't kill me, plz!"

I do thank all of you who don't... or try not to! It's much appreciated!

C

Cloak&Dagger

lol talk smack on the fourms every time i see you in fel you hide or run away 1v1 anytime you can find me at the gate sir oh btw sorry im not nerdy enough to know how to post screen shots
You have a very skewed perspective don't you? You only ever stay at the gate long enough for anyone to even speak a letter when you have companions. 9v2 you talk an awful lot, but today the same 2 of us, but you just kept running around with nothing to say.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would be kinda hard to see me considering i haven't logged in for about 4 months...but sure? And yes, you must be a nerd to figure out how to post a picture on this new fandangled thing called the internet. You = Fail

S

Salya Sin

new Factions test shard is now open...
some of you might wanna check it out and see what kinda mess there making lmao

more info here
http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=1037
LOL... good thing I checked first.. I was just about to post that here. Although I like your announcement better... I was going to play nice and say... "Yay everyone... go play in the new factions test shard!"

For the sake of ALL the OTHER PvP threads on the other shards... I certainly hope they don't mess it up. Napa rocks in that PvPers on the boards do pretty good most of the time... Can you imagine what the other boards will look like?

F

five oclock

For the sake of ALL the OTHER PvP threads on the other shards... I certainly hope they don't mess it up. Napa rocks in that PvPers on the boards do pretty good most of the time... Can you imagine what the other boards will look like?[/QUOTE]

Yes Yes I can imaine... :D

You suck at pvp..No YOU suck at PVP..NO your GUILD sucks at PVp...No your Guild sucks at pvp...well your SERVER sucks at pvp..Well your Game sucks at pvp..Well you just suck..No you just suck...

You sucker..No you sucker...

then again how much have we all payed to play fro all these years???? hrm...

Wheres my lolipop :D

F

five oclock

again..this coming from a player who totally SUCKS at pvp..hell I died after being killed...YES its possible....Damn you internet glithches :D and server down times..

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
server down times...just made me think of this time....back in the bounty hunter days!, there was this PK i HATED! guy killed me and everyone i knew..but would talk all kindsa nasty smack talk after and totally roleplay what he was doing to your body ect.....so 1 morning i happend to stumble onto him in the lich woods!!...had a 1 hitter bow i bought off a vender a day before and was having a blast till osi removed it from me!!...smoked the guy and took his head and was about to go turn it in for the seriously big reward that was on his head....server went down and ...well you know the rest!....server up and it was about 3 hours back before i got him...never saw Drake the Hunter again! grrr...wonder if he still plays!
and i miss that 1 hitter heavy xbow.. totally helped me on my 1 person personal war against the guild TOB..would do 100 dmg per shot..took everything out with 1 hit back then xept dragons! they took it away from me the night before the release of T2A...BASTARDS!!!

F

five oclock

That was you??? :p

just kidding....sorry had to say that :D

as for that bow..DANG MAN!!!! I do miss those days too!!!!

btw got any pics of those days? :D

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
none!, i had them all on a floppy hehe..and that went missing years ago!!, odin might have some old pics from back then!, ill ask him and see what we can come up with

S

Salya Sin

You suck at pvp..No YOU suck at PVP..NO your GUILD sucks at PVp...No your Guild sucks at pvp...well your SERVER sucks at pvp..Well your Game sucks at pvp..Well you just suck..No you just suck...

ROFL! See? I was having a bad day... and look at you... made my day!

F

five oclock

ROFL! See? I was having a bad day... and look at you... made my day!
LoL..well you are welcome..alot of people look at me and start to laugh...Must be all the fur :D :D Or heck just watching a polar bear drink ale :D

F

five oclock

So like..does anyone do champs and harrys anymore in Fel???

when and where? :D

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Couple HWM did a baracoon last night at CoD. It was not going well when fourth level spawned but myself, smokerocks and biospectrum where around to lend some assistance. I might add that after our timely arrival the spawn moved much faster. I'll not go into details as to loot but you can look at my luna vendor for hints.

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

A Lot Of People On Napa Think They Da **** When They Sux So Bad *Cough Cough* Crylander, Solamin Kain And Book Master:gun:
I guess the pvp on this shard is really dead if Solamin Kain and Book Master are mentioned in a pvp thread.

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Solaman and Book Master are part of what I call "The Blue Crew"; stay in that guard zone until a red is almost dead, then they chase down for the gank. At least Thump has the balls to have a red, and a character in factions.

Oh, that's right; Solaman was red once for exactly 40 hours (and he was afk at the gate dead for all of them).

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Solaman and book rock. They are the only people I've ever seen who work a rat spawn and let you come in on a blue to grab a scroll at the end. I've assisted a few of thiers and never once was "asked" to leave.

S

Salya Sin

Solaman and Book Master are part of what I call "The Blue Crew"; stay in that guard zone until a red is almost dead, then they chase down for the gank. At least Thump has the balls to have a red, and a character in factions.

Oh, that's right; Solaman was red once for exactly 40 hours (and he was afk at the gate dead for all of them).
Hmm... do you actually PvP? Because I've spent quite a bit of time... at various occasions watching and taking screen shots and I've seen both Solaman and Book Master go at it with the other PvPers. In fact... they did quite well. At NO point did they do as you just claimed... and I've seen them enough times to know otherwise.

Just because they only kill reds and don't join factions... I don't think you know what you are speaking about sir. Not everyone needs to join a group within a group to PvP. They seem perfectly content to stay in their guild and off the red count.

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

Hmm... do you actually PvP? Because I've spent quite a bit of time... at various occasions watching and taking screen shots and I've seen both Solaman and Book Master go at it with the other PvPers. In fact... they did quite well. At NO point did they do as you just claimed... and I've seen them enough times to know otherwise.

Just because they only kill reds and don't join factions... I don't think you know what you are speaking about sir. Not everyone needs to join a group within a group to PvP. They seem perfectly content to stay in their guild and off the red count.

I enjoyed camping their houses and killing them off. It would be a blast watching them try to open a door while being shot at.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Since HWM "left" the shard to move to origin I've seen Book and family alot less often at the gate.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Book and family are fine people and all, but their play style is more of the hide and seek, and as picus mentioned they don't really hang around to much with out a group to "aid" they do not really pvp on their own. Nothing against them just the way things are.

D

Drax-GVA

Another day thinking that I might come back...

Anyone here remember Drax, Verlon, Ceryl, or Ragnon?

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Sayla, unless you are part of my pvp guild on Napa, I pvp more on Napa than you :)

Book and Salaman hang in the GZ, and won't run out unless there is a gank going on. That's cool if they don't want to (are afraid to, most likely) play reds, but they shouldn't pretend that they are more a part of the pvp action than opportunistic gankers.

And, I'm sure that they ARE "perfectly content to stay in their guild"...and in the guard zone.

Thanks for the response though; I know that the point of this thread is to get one of the nasty pvp threads that used to dominate the boards up and running again!

S

Salya Sin

Sayla, unless you are part of my pvp guild on Napa, I pvp more on Napa than you :)

Book and Salaman hang in the GZ, and won't run out unless there is a gank going on. That's cool if they don't want to (are afraid to, most likely) play reds, but they shouldn't pretend that they are more a part of the pvp action than opportunistic gankers.

And, I'm sure that they ARE "perfectly content to stay in their guild"...and in the guard zone.

Thanks for the response though; I know that the point of this thread is to get one of the nasty pvp threads that used to dominate the boards up and running again!
PvPers are so cute when they get riled up... if you have EVER... even ONCE read a single post by me... it's pretty clear that I am the lamest, worst, most horrible PvPer in this game. So stating you PvP more than me is... well... moot. I don't think anyone in Napa has any delusions on my PvP skill or how much time I spend doing it... which is NONE. I simply watch and take pics. Track who killed who.

I simply stated that I have not ONCE seen what you are talking about. And I've been to Yew Fel gate far too many times to count. I've never seen Book or Solaman in the GZ... I've seen them near it when they are chatting with me. Does that count?

On the other hand.. it would appear that you want to start a bashing thread. Forgive me if I happen to find the two you were bashing to be incredibly nice players. :)

F

five oclock

Bash Bash Bash..Come on give us the bashing :D

Again SS you say you are the worse PvP but I beg to differ :D ...Im so bad at pvping.....
One time a fire field killed me...and it was my OWN Fire field! Talk about kicking your own azz :D

So yeah top that :p

S

Salya Sin

I once recalled into Yew Fel gate... I decided to test out my dexer against whomever was hanging around. I spent 2 hours trying to get my suit and everything right...

I recalled in... and CHARGE! Element of surprise... right? Umm... only if you equip your sword... CRAP... where is it? and remember what macro you set bandage self... which I knew UNTIL I recalled in.

I was dead quickly... decided maybe PvP wasn't my thing. :)

That said... I suppose death by your own fire field... that does make for a bad start.

Maybe we can try something new? Die... skulk around in specter form... and pop out yelling BOO. Death by heart failure for those who are dodgy on the heart. :)