• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Dysfunction house

C

Cloak&Dagger

Sayla, unless you are part of my pvp guild on Napa, I pvp more on Napa than you :)

Book and Salaman hang in the GZ, and won't run out unless there is a gank going on. That's cool if they don't want to (are afraid to, most likely) play reds, but they shouldn't pretend that they are more a part of the pvp action than opportunistic gankers.

And, I'm sure that they ARE "perfectly content to stay in their guild"...and in the guard zone.

Thanks for the response though; I know that the point of this thread is to get one of the nasty pvp threads that used to dominate the boards up and running again!
So someone has to be in your guild on napa to pvp as much as you? Sorry but uh, any guild you are in has not been around long enough for you to make that statement, also who ever you are you have most likely come and gone far to many times to ever make that claim, so come again? "pvping more" than anyone does not make you an authority on anything, sayla might not pvp but sayla sure can sit there stealthily or even ghostly and witness all that happens.

And they don't really hang "in" the gz so much as "near" it, the two are relatively the same for what you are talking about but still, and I do not believe I have seen either of them claiming to be part of the pvp community, perhaps I missed that one time they said this in game, or perhaps you are delusional.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A few LOAO fought a decent sized collection of THR tonight at the Lich spawn and I have to say that these "trammies" put up a much better fight than HWM had ever. Everyone in Vent was commenting upon it. Even dead they came back and fought with valor unlike the babies who ran to Origin with thier collective tails between thier legs only to house hide there.

Props to THR, a very good fight and I hope to have many more in the future.

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
C&D;

Thanks for your comprehensive response. You took a number of liberties, but I understood most of your points. I would like to defend myself though, as is my right:

Right now there is one active pvp guild based on napa. I am an active member of that guild. Therefor, most likely I pvp more than most. That was my point. And for the rest of it, I've been playing fairly long (almost eight years) with no breaks, and no playing on other shards. And as far as my guild goes, it's a reincarnation/combination of older guilds, with a number of ten-year players. I don't think that there are any "old" pvp guilds on napa anymore; none active anyway.

As far as Book and Sol, I did not quote them as saying that they were part of the pvp scene. I said that they pretend to be. I believe that Book, after getting the gold in a gank scenario talking about how he's happy to take all of our gold by killing us, justifies my statement.

And yes, standing in the guard zone, or within one or two tiles of it is the same thing, in my opinion.

I'm glad that the thread, though having different opinions, is remaining respectful. I was reluctant to make my first post, but really missed the boards from even a few years ago when they were full of people talking crap about other guilds, etc.

AND btw, kudos to THR and friends for doing a heck of a job at that spawn. We had you, but you came back and made light-work of the boss. Although we killed you afterwards and got a few cool things (I looted a 120 taming on the last time that four of you came back in through the tunnel, and I heard a few others saying that they did OK as well), the truth is that you killed the champ after getting most of us down. Like Picus said, some of the other pvp guilds that have been here on napa lately wouldn't have even come back after getting killed!

Sayla, unless you are part of my pvp guild on Napa, I pvp more on Napa than you :)

Book and Salaman hang in the GZ, and won't run out unless there is a gank going on. That's cool if they don't want to (are afraid to, most likely) play reds, but they shouldn't pretend that they are more a part of the pvp action than opportunistic gankers.

And, I'm sure that they ARE "perfectly content to stay in their guild"...and in the guard zone.

Thanks for the response though; I know that the point of this thread is to get one of the nasty pvp threads that used to dominate the boards up and running again!
So someone has to be in your guild on napa to pvp as much as you? Sorry but uh, any guild you are in has not been around long enough for you to make that statement, also who ever you are you have most likely come and gone far to many times to ever make that claim, so come again? "pvping more" than anyone does not make you an authority on anything, sayla might not pvp but sayla sure can sit there stealthily or even ghostly and witness all that happens.

And they don't really hang "in" the gz so much as "near" it, the two are relatively the same for what you are talking about but still, and I do not believe I have seen either of them claiming to be part of the pvp community, perhaps I missed that one time they said this in game, or perhaps you are delusional.[/QUOTE]

C

Cloak&Dagger

O.K. sure the guild is comprised of people from older guilds, but all the pvp guilds on napa have been that way for years, its just the majority of the guild leaves and the smaller portion creates two or so new guilds and repeat this over and over, it is always the same people. I have been here for the full 13 years, with few breaks and hardly ever see anyone anymore, anywhere. I believe this thread is meant for the trash pvp, but it can remain respectful at the same time. In either case, you may pvp a lot, maybe more than most but my point about sayla being able to observe is still valid. And meh to the thing with book, I was not really defending him anyhow, he does how he does, and as I did say earlier that Picus pointed out Book and company does not really fight with out a group to "aid".

Also, last thing: If there is one pvp guild then who are you guys fighting? The one trammie guild who enters fel occasionally? I am out there and fighting, but I would hardly say I fight you guys the "most". I have not been on in about maybe a week and a half, so unless something has happened with in that amount of time, I shall remain curious what the definition of "one" active guild really is. Then again, hardly any of the 4 guilds are "active" so I suppose your statement could hold some merit if we consider each minute to count, but to me I would only assume active if it was very active.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few LOAO fought a decent sized collection of THR tonight at the Lich spawn and I have to say that these "trammies" put up a much better fight than HWM had ever. Everyone in Vent was commenting upon it. Even dead they came back and fought with valor unlike the babies who ran to Origin with thier collective tails between thier legs only to house hide there.

Props to THR, a very good fight and I hope to have many more in the future.
I see HWM needs to come back and pancake slap you back to trammel again! :gun::gun:

F

five oclock

well since this is a bashing thread......

Ya all suck at PvP :p

NOT as bad as me tho!! but still..ya all suck :p

Well maybe expect for Otis.... :p Heck even when he is sober he can't hit the side of a barn door....and thats walking toward it...

C

Cloak&Dagger

I see HWM needs to come back and pancake slap you back to trammel again! :gun::gun:
Don't you mean come back and house hide till the ratio is 7v1? I mean really 2v2 and yall call it a "gank".

I doubt anyone would care if you came back and rolled everyone 10v1 but don't sit back and try to make it sound anything like a fair fight.

B

Budweiser KDL

Hmm... do you actually PvP? Because I've spent quite a bit of time... at various occasions watching and taking screen shots and I've seen both Solaman and Book Master go at it with the other PvPers. In fact... they did quite well. At NO point did they do as you just claimed... and I've seen them enough times to know otherwise.

Just because they only kill reds and don't join factions... I don't think you know what you are speaking about sir. Not everyone needs to join a group within a group to PvP. They seem perfectly content to stay in their guild and off the red count.
Those two sit at gate (blue) (non faction) and selective target people alrdy in fights. They work well as a team ( father and son ) sitting side by side irl, but on the field they don't stand a chance. The content to stay in a guild you speak of is the guard zone surrounding yew gate.

And just because you watch pvp and take screen shots of pvp does not mean you know anything about pvp.

B

Budweiser KDL

Really?
Not making it on Origin eh....
Cadd we go way back bro but, honestly HWM of late is nothing more than smack talking house hiders. The only way HWM ever fought in the open is if there where 5-1 odds in your favor. Be realistic plz. If you wanna know what real pvp is try out Great Lakes, Baja, or Pac.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really?
Not making it on Origin eh....
Cadd we go way back bro but, honestly HWM of late is nothing more than smack talking house hiders. The only way HWM ever fought in the open is if there where 5-1 odds in your favor. Be realistic plz. If you wanna know what real pvp is try out Great Lakes, Baja, or Pac.
HWM has a couple **** talkers but majority are good people. (which guild doesn't) I didn't go to origin with them. But I hear they are having a blast so they must be doing well.

GL is my main pvp shard. I've been in EGO over there for a couple years now. I moved my charicters from baja to napa because baja wasn't really happening. Played Pacific for 6 months before I moved to GL. Pac wasn't all that great either but I've heard things are getting better over there lately... I was there during the FL reign which it got old fighting them really quick. Feel free to look me up if you are on GL. We can real pvp...ok

S

Salya Sin

Those two sit at gate (blue) (non faction) and selective target people alrdy in fights. They work well as a team ( father and son ) sitting side by side irl, but on the field they don't stand a chance. The content to stay in a guild you speak of is the guard zone surrounding yew gate.

And just because you watch pvp and take screen shots of pvp does not mean you know anything about pvp.

LMAO! Don't you think you should find out a bit about a person before you decide what they know? I remember watching KDL PvP when Da Trav still ran KDL... watching KDL defend sigs... I've been in teamspeak with KDL... been defended... ran with... Trav showed me how to PvP IN PERSON... etc. I learned everything I know ABOUT PvP from KDL. Oh wait... aren't you old KDL? I still play with their old second in command. But thanks...

Does this mean that my pics and my watching NOW mean I know nothing? Awww... maybe not. I suck at it, just too nerve wracking... NOT know nothing about it. And I simply prefer PvM to practicing till I can do it smoothly.

And I still disagree with you. Maybe the times you saw them they were just fooling around... the times I've seen them.. they were playing no differently than ANYONE else out there running around killing each other. KROC, HWM, now THR... FARM, HATE, you name the guild. They stood by the gate until Reds showed.. then they chased... I have pics... let me see if I can find them! Oh wait.. I did a story on stratics awhile ago... one with BOTH of them PvPing and another during an event where Solaman played. How long has it been since YOU played in Napa? Maybe you should come watch...

Is PvP the way it used to be... NO! I was simply stating that I think you guys are just bashing... don't get your knickers in a bunch.

C

Cloak&Dagger

LMAO! Don't you think you should find out a bit about a person before you decide what they know? I remember watching KDL PvP when Da Trav still ran KDL... watching KDL defend sigs... I've been in teamspeak with KDL... been defended... ran with... Trav showed me how to PvP IN PERSON... etc. I learned everything I know ABOUT PvP from KDL. Oh wait... aren't you old KDL? I still play with their old second in command. But thanks...

Does this mean that my pics and my watching NOW mean I know nothing? Awww... maybe not. I suck at it, just too nerve wracking... NOT know nothing about it. And I simply prefer PvM to practicing till I can do it smoothly.

And I still disagree with you. Maybe the times you saw them they were just fooling around... the times I've seen them.. they were playing no differently than ANYONE else out there running around killing each other. KROC, HWM, now THR... FARM, HATE, you name the guild. They stood by the gate until Reds showed.. then they chased... I have pics... let me see if I can find them! Oh wait.. I did a story on stratics awhile ago... one with BOTH of them PvPing and another during an event where Solaman played. How long has it been since YOU played in Napa? Maybe you should come watch...

Is PvP the way it used to be... NO! I was simply stating that I think you guys are just bashing... don't get your knickers in a bunch.
I have been in defense of you this whole time, but I must say after years of knowing Book and family, and years of seeing them "pvp" I have to say for the most part everyone who has depicted Books playstyle is correct, and while I still believe you can objectively observe what is going on, I must say your observation seems a little skewed here, or perhaps Biased? Of course, yes these people have all been bashing book, but then that is sort of what this forum was intended for, on the other side they are not defending themselves so someone should, that someone being you is fine.

They have never just attacked reds, they only join a fight if a fight is already going on, and usually try to side with who they think the stronger party is (not the stronger party in the fight, but stronger party on the server. Such as use to be hwm, before that rofl, so on and so on. Also, most people do not wait till reds show up, they also do not always simply attack reds (of course book and family do not simply attack reds unless someone else is) so yea, your while your defense is...noble, it is far from accurate.

S

Salya Sin

I have been in defense of you this whole time, but I must say after years of knowing Book and family, and years of seeing them "pvp" I have to say for the most part everyone who has depicted Books playstyle is correct, and while I still believe you can objectively observe what is going on, I must say your observation seems a little skewed here, or perhaps Biased? Of course, yes these people have all been bashing book, but then that is sort of what this forum was intended for, on the other side they are not defending themselves so someone should, that someone being you is fine.

They have never just attacked reds, they only join a fight if a fight is already going on, and usually try to side with who they think the stronger party is (not the stronger party in the fight, but stronger party on the server. Such as use to be hwm, before that rofl, so on and so on. Also, most people do not wait till reds show up, they also do not always simply attack reds (of course book and family do not simply attack reds unless someone else is) so yea, your while your defense is...noble, it is far from accurate.
If I had claimed this is ALWAYS how they play... I could understand your point AND Buds... and anyone else who has seen a different side. I simply stated what I've seen... and I'm not at Yew Fel gate every night. I just have never personally seen them PvP in the style everyone is suggesting.

They don't ALWAYS play that way... That's not ALL they do... I have seem them play the way I described. So at other times... as I suggested in my previous post... they played a different way for whatever reason. I never said they NEVER do what was suggested... I simply argued that you can't claim that is what they ALWAYS do.

:) No one can claim to have seen every time they have PvP'd... and this is not a biased argument... I simply saw something different. I'd do this same type of defense for anyone in the game that I witnessed doing something contrary to whatever bashing was being done. Take a look... I've defended KROC before... and I'm not even particularly fond of most of them. But whats wrong is wrong... and umm... all that.

:)

C

Cloak&Dagger

If I had claimed this is ALWAYS how they play... I could understand your point AND Buds... and anyone else who has seen a different side. I simply stated what I've seen... and I'm not at Yew Fel gate every night. I just have never personally seen them PvP in the style everyone is suggesting.

They don't ALWAYS play that way... That's not ALL they do... I have seem them play the way I described. So at other times... as I suggested in my previous post... they played a different way for whatever reason. I never said they NEVER do what was suggested... I simply argued that you can't claim that is what they ALWAYS do.

:) No one can claim to have seen every time they have PvP'd... and this is not a biased argument... I simply saw something different. I'd do this same type of defense for anyone in the game that I witnessed doing something contrary to whatever bashing was being done. Take a look... I've defended KROC before... and I'm not even particularly fond of most of them. But whats wrong is wrong... and umm... all that.

:)
true enough, but I did say "for the most part" that everyone was correct, this is from actually knowing them, not so much from viewing, then again viewing them would show the same type of style as I have said, and I think the argument is based on a majority rule type setting, if someone does something x way 90%+ of the time, and does something another way 10% or less, are you going to say they do it y way or x way? Sure you might have a completely unbiased opinion and say something like "well they usually do x but I have seen them do y 1 or 2 times" But in general most people will simply say they do "x" because, mostly they do so that defines them more than the petty few moments in which they do "y".

As I said it is nice that you defend them, but I still feel as if the times you saw them so called running around killing people, there was others trying to kill the same people they were, thus fitting into my description of them only fighting when others are participating in the fight. Unless by running around you mean flagging one person and standing in the guard zone so others can not attack, thus making it into a 2v1? Anytime they are actively running around, far from the guard zone, there seems to be a larger battle in place other than just those two vs any group of people.

Of course you did fittingly describe how I can not have been there each and every time they have pvped, but still my argument of the 90/10 still fits, it is a communal standard, by all communities. Humanity tends to always associate people with what they do the majority of the time, and the times they don't do that tends to stand out in peoples mind, but those are memorable as "one time occurrences".

Edit: Sorry, I just wanted to add not to take my previous statement about being biased wrongly, I did say it was skewed as in you have only witnessed the very small 10% occurrences or that it was biased. I did not personally think it was, but it was one of those two options. :)

F

five oclock

Hrm..Does anyone know were I can get a very good Math degree to play this game?

S

Salya Sin

Hrm..Does anyone know were I can get a very good Math degree to play this game?
ROFL! I love you man...

And to Cloak and Dagger.. tee hee... just you and me now huh? Guess we scared everyone else off... being all civil and logical and stuff. :)

Anyway... I understand what you are getting at... but I have never seen them play that way. In fact... Bookmaster I've seen fight alone several times... so has members of my guild. He attacked by himself... reds that were at the gate. They lost... he won. Alone.

Several times.. yes.. it was both Solaman and Bookmaster... together chasing someone... but a couple of times, there was no one else there but them and the few reds they were fighting.

At a PvP event... Solaman wiped the floor with the other team.. winning for his team and that was mostly one on one. At several other events... they have protected me in Fel. Ask Solaman himself...

So maybe it's a matter of mood. Timing. People. I don't know... but I believe you have seen them play differently. I just know they don't always because I've seen their ability to PvP. They can... I guess it's just when they want to maybe?

I don't necessarily buy some of the other comments. Too many PvPers talk smack about someone who beat them now... especially people who don't get on the boards.

And no, I didn't take the biased part personally... I did start in this conversation with "I like them" sooo... I just wanted to clarify that this is an outside observation. And not that I like them. I adore several people in this game... but as PvPers they SUCK. I occasionally laugh at them in chat... and if they came on here talking smack.. I'd laugh at them on here too. :) Gotta be honest... you know?

Thanks for the debate though...

C

Cloak&Dagger

ROFL! I love you man...

And to Cloak and Dagger.. tee hee... just you and me now huh? Guess we scared everyone else off... being all civil and logical and stuff. :)

Anyway... I understand what you are getting at... but I have never seen them play that way. In fact... Bookmaster I've seen fight alone several times... so has members of my guild. He attacked by himself... reds that were at the gate. They lost... he won. Alone.

Several times.. yes.. it was both Solaman and Bookmaster... together chasing someone... but a couple of times, there was no one else there but them and the few reds they were fighting.

At a PvP event... Solaman wiped the floor with the other team.. winning for his team and that was mostly one on one. At several other events... they have protected me in Fel. Ask Solaman himself...

So maybe it's a matter of mood. Timing. People. I don't know... but I believe you have seen them play differently. I just know they don't always because I've seen their ability to PvP. They can... I guess it's just when they want to maybe?

I don't necessarily buy some of the other comments. Too many PvPers talk smack about someone who beat them now... especially people who don't get on the boards.

And no, I didn't take the biased part personally... I did start in this conversation with "I like them" sooo... I just wanted to clarify that this is an outside observation. And not that I like them. I adore several people in this game... but as PvPers they SUCK. I occasionally laugh at them in chat... and if they came on here talking smack.. I'd laugh at them on here too. :) Gotta be honest... you know?

Thanks for the debate though...
Anytime, and I was never commenting on their skill! Simply the way I have witnessed them play. ^^

Also, I think AU has a pretty good math program, or one of the UC's (I forget which one, not ucla though xD)

B

Budweiser KDL

I'm happy that you learned how to play a dex from Trav. And I do play Napa. I play many shards now, but log onto Napa the most. I may not play UO every day like others, as my priorities are not UO. As for KDL's second in command, Hawk?. If anything DVS(chuck) was second in command until the split, then Joy would've been, but even then Trav had a "really high council" (as he called it), who made any decisions with him.

And no I don't know who you where in KDL, sorry. My knickers never get bunched btw!

The Bud.

S

Salya Sin

I'm happy that you learned how to play a dex from Trav. And I do play Napa. I play many shards now, but log onto Napa the most. I may not play UO every day like others, as my priorities are not UO. As for KDL's second in command, Hawk?. If anything DVS(chuck) was second in command until the split, then Joy would've been, but even then Trav had a "really high council" (as he called it), who made any decisions with him.

And no I don't know who you where in KDL, sorry. My knickers never get bunched btw!

The Bud.
Oh god no... not Joy... this would be PRE-Joy being anything and I remember Chuck, though I didn't speak with him but maybe a couple of times. Does Chuck still play? Didn't his wife play too?

B

Budweiser KDL

Oh god no... not Joy... this would be PRE-Joy being anything and I remember Chuck, though I didn't speak with him but maybe a couple of times. Does Chuck still play? Didn't his wife play too?
She still plays. CD however has moved on to DarkFall. We talk now and then, I have tried to get him to come back and restart /US\ but he hasn't made that choice.

V

Vision

I still haven't decided... How has the new xpac effected pvp? Is it completely different now or pretty much the same? Are everybody's suits ridiculous with the new imbue stuff?

M

Merlin The Bold

I'm Going to load so many shots of everyone on napa dieing it wont even be funny:gun: of the people that try to pvp lol
When kids like this are talking **** on the Napa forums that is when you know the shard is dead. If Vision and I came back it would be an instant faceroll of the dumpies that remain. :heart:

S

Salya Sin

OHH please come back!!! I'll stalk you and take lots of pics!!

I still haven't decided... How has the new xpac effected pvp? Is it completely different now or pretty much the same? Are everybody's suits ridiculous with the new imbue stuff?
I'm Going to load so many shots of everyone on napa dieing it wont even be funny:gun: of the people that try to pvp lol
When kids like this are talking **** on the Napa forums that is when you know the shard is dead. If Vision and I came back it would be an instant faceroll of the dumpies that remain. :heart:

S

ShakaNV79

wow uo still going....... kind of amazing

M

MasterP

Sir for one you are a garbe pvper, if you could even consider you a pvper. Also HWM is nothing but trammies who came out of hiding when the shard died. I think any real pvper can take 3HWM vs 1.

Let me gess you still play a archer?

M

MasterP

PVP is still pvp. Not much has changed. Everyone just has good suits/weps. Still all about speed and some skill. There are only 3 good shards now. ATL GL Pac. Sometimes its fun on chessy. Other then that still sux

B

Budwieser

Sir for one you are a garbe pvper, if you could even consider you a pvper. Also HWM is nothing but trammies who came out of hiding when the shard died. I think any real pvper can take 3HWM vs 1.

Let me gess you still play a archer?
That's all HWM plays...They have one mage...Thumper LOL HWM is just a bunch of cruched out wannabe pvpers on stealth/archer archer/tamer temps. Their idea of pvp is house hiding, stealthing, dissmounting and running when they dont have even odds.

S

shadow14

LOL BUD??? i only see u when u have greater odds and all u do is play gimped out noob chars!!! bud u may be better then most but ur not that good sir!!! ur just fast!

M

MasterP

LOL BUD??? i only see u when u have greater odds and all u do is play gimped out noob chars!!! bud u may be better then most but ur not that good sir!!! ur just fast!
FYI you can also make a "gimped out char". Want to know how to kill fast people. Get a guild and leadership. Learn to call targets and work together. With that said. Bud must kill you since you say your only fast!!!! LOL

B

Budwieser

I play two chars on Napa. A myst/mage and archer/no hiding. And yes when theres a lame dismount tammer with 2-5 other orange im not retared. Most of the time I got most of the gate attacking me so im not sure how you see any odds in my favor really.

And yes I am fast. Thanks for noticing. I don't have a fan book yet, but when I get one ready I will make sure you sign it first! ;)

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got my first two kills tonight! Made this character here for solo play when guild mates aren't online on other shards. I'll come out more once I get fully trained up (note: 51.8 fencing, 22.5 anat/tactics!)... Don't hate me too much!

Yes, I'm aware that the first folder says "Scripts". However they're different projects I'm working on (IE short films, tv pilots). No cheating taking place here :)

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might want to change the name of that to SL owned because he isn't com. I wish I had taken a picture of your dead arse stuck in a field box beside the gate, what a newb way to die.....

S

shadow14

aye 3v1 and u guys needed to field me in to kill me!!! great job im sure ur dead body will be posted soon!!!

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It wasn't really 3 v 1 as you were running from the two SL, I just happened to see a archer/tamer and a mage field you in over a 6 tile area. Truelly, I thought you would be jumping in the house but I think you were mistaken and thought a flag didn't apply hence why you were stuck out. I only attempted to dismount you but after noticing your panic and flailing about like a child who's lost her candy, I figured I'd just hang around and see if you felt like passing over a few of you hard earned points to the cause. You did and I thank you for them.

Are you joking?

V

Vandetta

So this is where your all hiding. Bubbles likes this.
Juvy are u playing nice?
Bubbles likes Napa so far.
*snaps fingers and points* "Bubbles Out"

M

MasterP

So this is where your all hiding. Bubbles likes this.
Juvy are u playing nice?
Bubbles likes Napa so far.
*snaps fingers and points* "Bubbles Out"
Dont i always play nice? Napa is fun....I love fighting 3:1 odds.

To think people here hate me for no reason...They also thought i was bringing a ZERG back to napa! LOL
Anyone need a HUG? Be sure to holla at us. We Love You Guys

V

Vandetta

bring a Zerg!? HA! We pretty much came with 3 maybe 4 people didnt we? and when are we all on at the same time?

for the record I still love you Luvy.

Hugs!