• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pub 56 Question/spoiler

M

Millie

Originally Posted by monica33
Can someone maybe post map showing where the etchings are? Ive spent almost 4 hours looking for the last one and I'm about to give up! Also i know where the switches are supposed to be but the first one is not there? I'm almost certain that the last one i cant find is behind the hidden door that i cant get opened!? Or is it? Argh! LOL Any help would be appreciated! :)

When you come in the door the red dot in front of you is actually behind the wall and you can click on it. I also clicked on the one by the black dot.. I Clicked both and I'm not total sure what one gave me the card. I'm pretty sure it was the one behind the wall and not the one with the black dot. I would click both just to be safe. The one with the blue dot I had a Lot of problems with. I must of clicked on it 20 times and got nothing. Out of frustration I logged out for a few minuets and then came back in and started all over clicking the etchings. This time the one with the blue dot gave me the card.

Hope this helps.:spider:Happy Halloween Hunting to you!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figured out something at least......

Go into khaldun and go southwest to the ant hole looking thing and double click it. Say Sarcophagidae. He responds to keywords and tells you where to go next.
Ok, looked at, clicked at every "Ant Hole Thingy" in that darn SW area, (2 of us), What is it by (Picture would be a lil helpful) for we sure can't see it.

** Found it, it is more near the entrance or central part then SW area (least we think) here is a pic of it. Ty tho

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if this is intended but even when you dead sicarii will throw a web at you and drag you to him/her.

Apparently the giant spider can see ghost. :D

M

Millie

Earlier in the quest I poped down in that hole, not knowing what it was and though the shadow guy was a monster and killed it. I couldn't get out and thought it was just a matter of time before he realized I was here and killed me. Only God knows why I didn't just recall out. So now my quest has ended .:spider: No Reward and a big mistake. lol

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Earlier in the quest I poped down in that hole, not knowing what it was and though the shadow guy was a monster and killed it. I couldn't get out and thought it was just a matter of time before he realized I was here and killed me. Only God knows why I didn't just recall out. So now my quest has ended .:spider: No Reward and a big mistake. lol
I didn't know he could be killed when I went down there and summoned him he was yellow and it kept saying at the bottom of my screen that he couldn't be harmed.

I didn't try to attack him. When I do the quest again I will try and see what happens.

S

Sammie

Theres many problems with this...first, you couldn't have summoned him without being on the proper step. You cannot even SPEAK to him if you aren't on the proper step. Next, he is in fact yellow, meaning invulnerable to attack. You could not have killed him.

M

Millie

The Thing I killed was a black void looking thing. I 'm confused now. I though I have done them in order but I guess I was wrong. Can I restart the quest? If So, Do I have to kill the lich again. That thing took me over 2 and half hours to kill by myself. or could I just reuse my book.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first jump into the lower room I was attacked by a khaldun Zelot and shadow element looking thing*name is escaping me* .

I believe you killed some local spawn and had not actually summoned the dark guardian. Took me a few tries to get "the guardian" to show.:)

I suggest logging completely out and returning to try the summon again.

C

Connor_Graham

Ok......so call me a noob.........

Where's Khaldun? I've never been to the one in Fel and have no clue as to where to even look for it.

C

Connor_Graham

Not really. That really doesn't tell me where it is, just gives a tiny snapshot of it.

M

Millie

It's in Trammel also for the Halloween Event. Start here below the North Mines and go trough the passage.

Once outside follow the yellow line and it should take you right to it. It's not far. It has cave stone paver's on the outside to mark the entrance.

Hope this helps. :)

M

Millie

I have done this and Yes, it has now let me summons the Dark Guardin. Thank you for the help.

C

Connor_Graham

Bumped to front page so people don't have to search for this thread.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw - at least one of the devs has a biological background; the key word is the scientifical word that describes a family of flies ("flesh flies") pretty common in temperate regions. nice fit therefore delivering a fly to a spider :sad3:

C

Connor_Graham

What do you do once you're down there with the Guardian?

I'm lost....

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi Connor,

the following worked for me: speak with the guardian until he says something about that burned house in jhelom (to trigger it, type 'house' I think...). Then go to that house and double-click a burned book at the bottom of a burned book shelf. then back to Khaldun to a magic circle with skulls, type the code word there (is mentioned in this thread, "Saccii" - something like that)

regards

C

Connor_Graham

The word is Sicarii, but thanks. I ran into someone at the GY that helped me through the quest after I helped him kill the Lich. Now to just get some people down there. It was empty when we made it down to the spider room.

M

Millie

"Now to just get some people down there. It was empty when we made it down to the spider room."

Yes that would be nice. I was down there all alone and had no Chance to kill her, but I gave it a Gusto go and died 12 times before I gave up :gee:

J

JamesKrieg

I hate to say it but there needs to be a auto kicker on the seeds for people whom already have there 10. I was on chessy and for 2 hours 2 people sat and withered them all 1 shot killing them and they collected all the seeds to be sold on vendors. this is no way fair to the population who needs to complete thier quest. It's almost like doing a fel champ spawn and having pk's take your prize away because of poorly written game rules. maybe this quest could put the seeds in your pack and after 10 kick you out fo the room so others could have a fair chance to complete the quest. without having to pay 250k for something the game coders should have thought about.