• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRAH Responce to just who we are

• Thread starter Deadly Shadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deadly Shadow

I will try to clear up any questions as to who PRAH is: PRAH (Phoenix Rising Auction House) is in no way affiliated with (EOK, Nixd and a few others) or any other of the Phoenix Guilds. It is a group of characters from the many guilds in the ELV (Elven Lirimaer Fellowship) Alliance which consist of the following guilds: Crimson Darkness, Amazons, Sosarian Soulseekers, Mighty Orc Slayers, Hell’s^Angel’s, and The Fellowship of Skara Brae.

If there are folks around that remember back only 2 or 3 years ago, an Auction House named LAH (Luna Auction House) was created with the backing of Sio and Melph Minos, It was run by a few chars of a couple of guilds. At the final auction it was revealed who these characters were and a lot of people were very surprised. Mostly it was the O/S (Mighty Orc Slayers) guild with a couple of other folks that ran that. After 2 years we had decided to stop and turn the reins totally over to T*T (Timeless Treasures Auction House) as they had grown into an Auction House that provided an honest and well known service to the community.

The ELV alliance, which O/S is the first guild to join and are very proud to be part of, were sitting around remembering the good ole day and we were discussing auctions. Since T*T have been on hiatus for a while we decided to try our hand at running an auction house to provide a event for the community to come together on a bi-weekly basis to intermingle with our fellow shard members. The objective of this Guild is to provide a service to the community .

First was to think of a name and a place to hold such an auction. One of the members noted that the old LAH Auction house was still set up basically as it had been, and that maybe we could convince the Owner to allow the new auction house to hold the events there. Once that was agreed we needed a name. Phoenix Rising was decided upon because we were Raising LAH from the ashes (so to speak) and Lady Phoenix (an established Vet of over 12 years) was revealed on closing night of LAH, as Fair Morgana, would again be part of the new auction house. Thus Phoenix Rising Auction House Guild was born.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if there is no cross guilded refrences or mutaul alliances is this just a clear case of theft on there part of the Pheonix Rising name and if so I wonder why people would want to be associated with people that would steal others guild names.

I am sure we wont get a response but I would love to personally know whom in the Nixd allaince let this happen and unlike other situations where guilds can say hey dont judge me bye my guildies actions anyone can see and know this couldnt happen without the gms of all the guilds of the Nix,Nixd (and oddly enough EOK dropped the alliance but still have all there members in it). I mean with all the event stuff going on right now who has time to harrass a auction house? serously

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You don't know me Plucky, so what I say won't carry much weight with you. But if you have any questions about a PRAH member, merely see ANY of the aforementioned ELV alliance GMs,and they can clear it up.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Also to further a good starting reputation for PRAH they are also a part of the "LES" Alliance. The "LES" alliance is the "Legends Event Staff" alliance that consist of:

Timeless Treasures [T*T]
The Treasure Box [T*Tb]
Just a Game [JaG] (The maze house guild)
Whispering Rose Radio [WRR] (The popular UO orginated but branching out to other MMO's radio station)

and finally new to the LES

Pheonix Rising Auction House [PRAH]

So PRAH has reseived a seal not many starting event guild get...the offical T*T Seal of approval . PRAH can be trusted and T*T will secure their own items in their hands while we are still dealing with the RL troubles. When we return we will play off eachother to help provide an auction on a weekly basis for the shard. Each auction house will be it's own entity but doesn't mean we can't still work together .

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think my point is being lost here bye allot of very politcal answers. I asked a very simple question and one that is being totaly dodged totaly.

I more the know and trust everyone involved in this auction house and since everyone already knows I have one of the most promenent members of this new auction house in my own guild. What I asked is why was the guild name hijacked and has anyone in this opossing guild alliance (EOK NIXd and others) have any reason to take the name of Pheonix Rising other then there obivouse animosty they have for my guild since they know I have Pheonix in my guild and did this purely as an act of spit.

I would love them to explain to me and to everyone else on Legends why they did this while still claiming to be good group of people that just want to play the game and get along with the rest of the Legends comunity. I dont see how doing something to putt doubt into others minds about the new Auction house benifits them.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand your point of view, when I saw the name Phoenix rising auction house, I natually assumed it was being run by Nix.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plucky, I understand, but I'm choosing to chalk this up to incredibly coincidental timing and walk away from it..... 'specially since it's entirely clear now that one has nothing to do with the other ;)

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be certain that you are handing items over to none other than a PRAH guild member (Fair Morgana, Sybil, Old Navy, Case, Bijah Catlow, Jack, Gooodwin (3o's in Gooodwin). Only Guild members can get behind the counter. Only hand items over the counter by the hearth to the above named.

We have taken every caution for the security of items entrusted to us.

Drop offs are next Monday and Tuesday at 7:00. Next auction is Saturday July 26 at 8 eastern.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I think my point is being lost here bye allot of very politcal answers. I asked a very simple question and one that is being totaly dodged totaly.

I more the know and trust everyone involved in this auction house and since everyone already knows I have one of the most promenent members of this new auction house in my own guild. What I asked is why was the guild name hijacked and has anyone in this opossing guild alliance (EOK NIXd and others) have any reason to take the name of Pheonix Rising other then there obivouse animosty they have for my guild since they know I have Pheonix in my guild and did this purely as an act of spit.

I would love them to explain to me and to everyone else on Legends why they did this while still claiming to be good group of people that just want to play the game and get along with the rest of the Legends comunity. I dont see how doing something to putt doubt into others minds about the new Auction house benifits them.
Think it may just be a cawinkydink seeing as the guild only has 1 member in it, and if it were owned by the alliance that you speak of would probably have more chars in it and trying to scam just my opinion though *shrugs* who knows the real reason behind the P*R guild.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so everyone is in aggreement that guild title was stolen only because someone is bitter at one of my guild members and this is just another petty attempt to slight my guild and one of its members (the member that EOK actauly has tryed to recruite recently.:thumbsup:

W

Wulfgar

So if there is no cross guilded refrences or mutaul alliances is this just a clear case of theft on there part of the Pheonix Rising name and if so I wonder why people would want to be associated with people that would steal others guild names.

I am sure we wont get a response but I would love to personally know whom in the Nixd allaince let this happen and unlike other situations where guilds can say hey dont judge me bye my guildies actions anyone can see and know this couldnt happen without the gms of all the guilds of the Nix,Nixd (and oddly enough EOK dropped the alliance but still have all there members in it). I mean with all the event stuff going on right now who has time to harrass a auction house? serously
the NIX guilds where formed over 6 years ago on another shard and 3 years ago on this shard so who is stealing names there plucky get your facts strait

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
prove it. Words matter and all of Nixd and EOK have never ever done anything to prove to me there words are worth anything. Give me a pic from anytime ingame that (like at an old event or scenerio) with the name Pheonix Rising on a NIXd char and I will give that person an apology at Luna Bank for Slandering youre guilds and 10 mil out of my pocket.

If not then what youre saying is two things.

One its unprovable and Two its from a source that no one of any clout on Legends trusts.

If Nixd was trustworthy why did the largest alliance avoid that Auction just on the fact that thought it was being ran be Nixd.:danceb:

W

Wulfgar

prove it. Words matter and all of Nixd and EOK have never ever done anything to prove to me there words are worth anything. Give me a pic from anytime ingame that (like at an old event or scenerio) with the name Pheonix Rising on a NIXd char and I will give that person an apology at Luna Bank for Slandering youre guilds and 10 mil out of my pocket.

One its unprovable and Two its from a source that no one of any clout on Legends trusts.

If Nixd was trustworthy why did the largest alliance avoid that Auction just on the fact that thought it was being ran be Nixd.:danceb:
could that be that NIX was there long before and are known as a pvp guild and has killed many of tmc kov and the rest that alliance well before the action house started.

L

Lethal Injection

please excuse rubber ducky again he has no clue what happends on legends or who is who or what is what. maybe he need to hire a house sitter now that he has a job so he can spend more time in legends finding out what going on

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
again prove it. I and tmc and a ton of others have no reculection of Nixd possesing that name til after the auction house existed.

Since you are not known as a trustworthy source only picture evidence will be accepted.
:next:

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also on a side not. You say EOK has no allaince with Nixd or the rest of the Nixd allaince does that mean non of the chars on the Nixd allaince belong to any eok members?

I am under the assumption that since all of eoks members are in fact guilded under that allaince then EOK is absolutly involved and is in fact a part of the alliance even if its not alligned guild for guild.:thumbsup:

W

Wulfgar

Also on a side not. You say EOK has no allaince with Nixd or the rest of the Nixd allaince does that mean non of the chars on the Nixd allaince belong to any eok members?

I am under the assumption that since all of eoks members are in fact guilded under that allaince then EOK is absolutly involved and is in fact a part of the alliance even if its not alligned guild for guild.:thumbsup:
\
did not say that there where no nix players in EoK but i can say there are EoK members not in nix

W

Wulfgar

again prove it. I and tmc and a ton of others have no reculection of Nixd possesing that name til after the auction house existed.

Since you are not known as a trustworthy source only picture evidence will be accepted.
:next:
care less what you think. I do know that NIX was a CoM faction guild over a year know wish i was like you and took pixs to shove in peoples faces guess ill have to start being petty and take pixs of all the BS you do and post it. wait i did that once and got my tread locked.

Grog [TMC]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could that be that NIX was there long before and are known as a pvp guild and has killed many of tmc kov and the rest that alliance well before the action house started.
Well I can say with certainty I never saw NIX/NIXD/NIX? until the big UOCD split up a couple of weeks ago. And I certainly dont remember any NIX giving more than they got in PVP from TMC. I really wonder why you even brought TMC KOT KOV into this discussion as we are not part of this pissing contest.

-Grog

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
care less what you think. I do know that NIX was a CoM faction guild over a year know wish i was like you and took pixs to shove in peoples faces guess ill have to start being petty and take pixs of all the BS you do and post it. wait i did that once and got my tread locked.
:p:danceb::thumbsup:

L

Lethal Injection

since when is eok and nix the center of your focus plucky. i belive your just pissed off because there is an idoc force bigger than your fal guild. now your getting less and less loot. your vendors in luna seem to be empty and our vendors are over flowing with loot. ohh my how can you pay for your exploited placer accounts now. like i said before get a house sitter and spend more time in legends.

N

NewThunder

Please for the love of all that is Holy stop this insanity; Yes Plucky that means you. Nothing is being served by this Drama! It is making you look both extremely petty and at least a little insane.

The Auction was a huge success; that is really all that needs to be posted.

E

Erowen

I have no reason to lie or make up reasoning for why we are NIXT i joined when i left UOCD over a month ago. Tearfull angel has held the NIXT tag for as long as ive been playing in factions (which has been almost a year) and has been Pheonix rising the entire time. I have no pics to show because i dont feel the need to keep pics to prove anything to anyone.. This is a game, and as for the theft of a name, lol there wasnt any on our part. We were very shocked and even made jokes as to they must of liked our name when yours came out... I dont feel the need to prove or explain anything to any of you who havent seen us for quite some time running yew gate and know that NIXT was here before this new guild was. Ask around Yew gate there arent many that dont know our tag......

W

Wulfgar

Please for the love of all that is Holy stop this insanity; Yes Plucky that means you. Nothing is being served by this Drama! It is making you look both extremely petty and at least a little insane.

The Auction was a huge success; that is really all that needs to be posted.

thank you thunder. i never understood how any of this was pluckys issues.

W

Wulfgar

Well I can say with certainty I never saw NIX/NIXD/NIX? until the big UOCD split up a couple of weeks ago. And I certainly dont remember any NIX giving more than they got in PVP from TMC. I really wonder why you even brought TMC KOT KOV into this discussion as we are not part of this pissing contest.

-Grog
ask your guild about attacking me and my wife on ice island in front of Chris's keep. i think it was 6 v 2. Six of you (with a dragon) and two of us. I think we killed all of TMC and SoS that attacked us but one who ran for the hills. Just think all of that because i felt bad about killing one of your new players and was trying to give him his stuff back.
so 2 mages a tamer (with a greater dragon) 2 dexer archers and a fencer on your side.
me a bush fencer and my wife a necro archer. made 65+ k off the kills.:danceb::danceb:

and btw plucky brought you all into this. " If Nixd was trustworthy why did the largest alliance avoid that Auction just on the fact that thought it was being ran be Nixd":next::pint::wall::twak:;)

Grog [TMC]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ask your guild about attacking me and my wife on ice island in front of Chris's keep. i think it was 6 v 2. Six of you (with a dragon) and two of us. I think we killed all of TMC and SoS that attacked us but one who ran for the hills. Just think all of that because i felt bad about killing one of your new players and was trying to give him his stuff back.
so 2 mages a tamer (with a greater dragon) 2 dexer archers and a fencer on your side.
me a bush fencer and my wife a necro archer. made 65+ k off the kills.:danceb::danceb:

and btw plucky brought you all into this. " If Nixd was trustworthy why did the largest alliance avoid that Auction just on the fact that thought it was being ran be Nixd":next::pint::wall::twak:;)
The only thing missing from your story is SPARTA!!

-Grog

L

Lethal Injection

I believe you owe us an appology along with that 10 mill you owe our guild leader (King of Yew). Here is a pic that has, if nothing else, a date on it of the last time Nyx was on but the guild was made long before that even.

W

Wulfgar

so everyone is in aggreement that guild title was stolen only because someone is bitter at one of my guild members and this is just another petty attempt to slight my guild and one of its members (the member that EOK actauly has tryed to recruite recently.:thumbsup:
who the FUDGE did we try to recruite? I was asked if i wanted to let Sneaky sue and thunder join us since you where going to QUIT Uo for the (at my count) 4th time. I said lets see what plucky does first. If he realy quits this time ill thgink about it. :danceb:

W

Wulfgar

I believe you owe us an appology along with that 10 mill you owe our guild leader (King of Yew). Here is a pic that has, if nothing else, a date on it of the last time Nyx was on but the guild was made long before that even.
HMMMMMMMMMM doubt he comes through with his word. i want screen shots of the appology :next::thumbsup:;) and only time dated screen shots with a luna bank full of people and King Of Yew in the pixwill be accepted.

S

Sublime69

As the GM of the Phoenix Order Alliance let ME clear up a few things.

NIX aka Phoenix Inquisition is a VERY old guild that started on Lake Superior. Over three YEARS ago that guild as a whole transfered to legends as did my very close personal friend. Most people know her as Cara Mord Sith. When the guild in its entirety other than her left UO for Guild Wars she was the last person in the guild and therfore made GM of NIX. Later when she was dying of cancer She gave me her accounts including the one with her old guild tag NIX. After her death I kept that guild alive on one of her charachters for a long time. Dormant but alive.

Ten months ago I began preparing myself to be my own GM, in doing so I disbanded and remade the NIX tag with the name Phoenix Reborn, at the same time I made NIXD (Phoenix Burning) AND NIXT (Phoenix Rising). While these guilds were not SEEN they were made and held on Charachters I did not play. It has now been almost two months since I left UOCD and started gathering followers. To prove that I can show you the account age of the GM of NIX. Whos account also held the NIXT and NIXD tags until I let them go to the GM of our factions events.

A

Annienox

No, I'm sorry, not everyone is in aggreement. It's not even true. No one is bitter at Pheonix either. We are still friends, but I don't talk to her much because when I do it upsets you and makes life harder on her. Being a real friend I try to make as little waves for her as possible. Yes, I did offer the invitation to join us if she wanted (as well as she and I discussed her other guild mates that IDOC with her being able to come with her) after you posted saying you were leaving, and she was left basically on her own to do IDOC's. I see now though that once you found out we were getting along you couldnt handle it and decided not to leave. You also decided that you would take your frustration out on me (calling me names and saying improper things about my children) because of this. I put up with your crap and ignore you for the most part but I have become very tired of your childish ways and temper tantrums and refuse to allow this to go ignored on here. STOP!:mad: The rest of us get along for the most part. Get your attention fix some other way. My appologies to everyone else that seems to get dragged into this juvinile soap opera :drama:

W

Wulfgar

No, I'm sorry, not everyone is in aggreement. It's not even true. No one is bitter at Pheonix either. We are still friends, but I don't talk to her much because when I do it upsets you and makes life harder on her. Being a real friend I try to make as little waves for her as possible. Yes, I did offer the invitation to join us if she wanted (as well as she and I discussed her other guild mates that IDOC with her being able to come with her) after you posted saying you were leaving, and she was left basically on her own to do IDOC's. I see now though that once you found out we were getting along you couldnt handle it and decided not to leave. You also decided that you would take your frustration out on me (calling me names and saying improper things about my children) because of this. I put up with your crap and ignore you for the most part but I have become very tired of your childish ways and temper tantrums and refuse to allow this to go ignored on here. STOP!:mad: The rest of us get along for the most part. Get your attention fix some other way. My appologies to everyone else that seems to get dragged into this juvinile soap opera :drama:
his issue is you are not a sheep and will not bow to him annie. He is a control freak and has most of the shard under his thumb. "dont **** plucky off cause he wont give you his rat droppings(or llama droppings).

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok to me the issue is squashed. I had posted in three different threads and asked for an answer but no one til just today said or admitted anything about this auction house dispute. I will admit I was wrong (there I said it). But I will prefice the longstanding fued (which I have not helped desipate) as a reason for my suspecion.

I wanted proof beyond a doubt that wasnt just words from a group that has members in it that have lied to me in the past. I got that and to me the issue is settled.

I also admit I am a strict and regid gm and allot of people do not find my guild or my leadership of it there cup of tea. Thats fine and since I never recruite that makes it better still. But it also means I trust the members I do have and consider them all rl freinds and anyone ingame or out that I feel picks on them and more so if I feel picks on them directly because of there relationship with me I do take issue with that especially if there a sweet old woman that has never done anything to anyone adversly the whole time they have played uo.

So its done thank you for the proof and also a side note on our vendors blame the turn ins and Thunder splitting them versus selling them on our sparse vendors and not our lack of activity.

Also Thunder kind sir when have you known me not to be juvenile and petty? But you obviosly see more in me then just those traits or you see them in youreself too or you wouldnt have stuck with me for 4 years now.

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

Wow. After reading all this, I can say threads do get off topic.

Personal opinion, it doesnt matter who has what guild, what titles, we can all run out and make a Phoenix guild, a dozen of them, and who really cares? Unless someone makes on with a similar name and close tag, and then tries to scam others using it, what does it really matter?

The root of the original posting, was to say what an enjoyable event the auction was, reportedly there was a good turnout, people went, bought, bid, joked a bit, were satisfied, and left Happy. What more matters?

What you good citizens need to be doing, instead of debating this issue at hand here on the boards, is getting over to the PRAH auction house at the appointed times, and making submissions on items you want to sell. Be involved, make a bit of coin, visit, have fun, and support someone trying to bring some activity to the shard other than the same old farming this item or that item. An added bonus, having plenty to sell, keeps Case, Sybil, Old Navy, Bijah, Goodwin, et al, off the streets! :lol:

A

Annienox

I agree Nosuperiors unfortunatly some ppl just like drama and think everything revolves around them and their guild. Sorry I missed the auction but plan on making the next one since I have never been to one on the game.
Before I leave this lil love fest called Stratics I do however have one question and that is...
Plucky will you still honor your word and give the appology and gold to our guild leader in luna. I would like to be there to see it and hear it first hand, so if you could give me a time and date I would greatful. ;)

W

Wulfgar

Ok to me the issue is squashed. I had posted in three different threads and asked for an answer but no one til just today said or admitted anything about this auction house dispute. I will admit I was wrong (there I said it). But I will prefice the longstanding fued (which I have not helped desipate) as a reason for my suspecion.

I wanted proof beyond a doubt that wasnt just words from a group that has members in it that have lied to me in the past. I got that and to me the issue is settled.

I also admit I am a strict and regid gm and allot of people do not find my guild or my leadership of it there cup of tea. Thats fine and since I never recruite that makes it better still. But it also means I trust the members I do have and consider them all rl freinds and anyone ingame or out that I feel picks on them and more so if I feel picks on them directly because of there relationship with me I do take issue with that especially if there a sweet old woman that has never done anything to anyone adversly the whole time they have played uo.

So its done thank you for the proof and also a side note on our vendors blame the turn ins and Thunder splitting them versus selling them on our sparse vendors and not our lack of activity.

Also Thunder kind sir when have you known me not to be juvenile and petty? But you obviosly see more in me then just those traits or you see them in youreself too or you wouldnt have stuck with me for 4 years now.
I have never had an issue with anyone but you plucky. I like and respect sneaky. I tolerate thunder. Aya was kewl and La II was da man. You sir have been MY issue since you attacked my 10 year old son. BTW where is that 10 million you where paying for proof LOL King of yew "MIGHT" use it to buy somthing fdrom the action house. BTW PRAH may i appologize for myself and some people feuding on here. :next:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you attacked my 10 year old son
What is your 10yr old son doing playing a game that is rated for teens, let alone allowing him to be in fel. If you are going to allow him to play a game rated for teens, then you should understand that people CAN say stuff that might be offensive to a ten year old. Honestly if your allowing him to play and be in that type of environment then its your fault. If you dont want him attacked dont allow him to play.

I dont know who your son is, but Im sure if hes been in fel hes been attacked and will continue to be attacked.

S

Sublime69

Sorry for all the feuding if I visited stratics more often and less sparodically I could have had this resolved quite quickly. However I do not while away my days looking for posts and subjects that I can bend to my will to be an attack on people or guilds.

Omni im just curious PM me if you must who can you talk alot about in my guilds??

Further more the "attack" on the 10 year old that has been referred to several times was a verbal attack ingame at a trammel IDOC. Not that that matters that much just wanted you to be clear on what you were talking about since there seems to be alot of murkiness there.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Omni im just curious PM me if you must who can you talk alot about in my guilds??
I dont understand any of that honestly.

Further more the "attack" on the 10 year old that has been referred to several times was a verbal attack ingame at a trammel IDOC. Not that that matters that much just wanted you to be clear on what you were talking about since there seems to be alot of murkiness there.
Still a ten year old playing a rated T game...verbal and physical assaults can and will happen...:danceb:

W

Wulfgar

What is your 10yr old son doing playing a game that is rated for teens, let alone allowing him to be in fel. If you are going to allow him to play a game rated for teens, then you should understand that people CAN say stuff that might be offensive to a ten year old. Honestly if your allowing him to play and be in that type of environment then its your fault. If you dont want him attacked dont allow him to play.

I dont know who your son is, but Im sure if hes been in fel hes been attacked and will continue to be attacked.
No good sir he was in tram at an idoc and said hello how are you to plucky. Pluckys response was get bent you scaming cheating pos. This was done 2 weeks before we where asked to join B^L and flew a guild tag C^T. He was playing the game to help his mom loot an idoc. I jumped on and asked plucky to not talk to my 10 year old like that and he told me in even less kind words that i will not repeat on here that he would do as he wishes since he was the king of idocs and i was...... i wont type that here either. i was aproched by B^L and asked to join forces against PLUCKY. I asked plucky one more time if he would appologize for his statments to my son and he said get bent again. since that day i have had nothing but contempt for the man. not the guild just the man. so good sir my son has NEVER been in fel and the only time you find plucky in fel is if he is guarded by 15 LD (or now #N):next:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First Im not stickin up for plucky, anyone on these boards can tell you we have had our moments. Lets just say we are not the best of friends. But again its a game where people say stuff. Its part of the game unfortunately.

But Im backing out lols! I dont want to throw myself into the middle of this flaming bag of dog poop.

A

Annienox

She's gonna get ya got the "old" in that refferal to her, you know that don't you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.