• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRAH Responce to just who we are

• Thread starter Deadly Shadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Erowen

Glad to see that its squashed, be even more glad to see plucky come through on his word since its been proven;)

S

Sublime69

Omnicron
Grand Poobah

My Mood: Re: I wanted to personaly thank EOK for the Castle Swap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh I could say so much about someone from NIX, but Im not going to.

END QUOTE

Its not right since it was posted in another thread but if you have something to say about "someone" from NIX then please pm me (as i am GM of NIX) I think you should even have my ICQ still if that is better. I would CERTAINLY like to hear what you would say and know who it is you are talking about.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, plucky drags someone's name through the dirt then offers a meager half-apology and everything is all better. i hope you all saw this and are picking the right side.

S

Sublime69

Plucky you PM'ed me that you would be on all day. I replied and have since been waiting in Luna on King of Yew. He is all dressed in green shouldnt be hard to find whenever you are ready to make good on your word I will be there. You have my ICQ too if you would like to msg me to set a time for your payment and apology.

W

Wulfgar

yes, plucky drags someone's name through the dirt then offers a meager half-apology and everything is all better. i hope you all saw this and are picking the right side.
oh well sheep are blind my good man.

E

Erowen

If there is one thing i know its this, Plucky admitted he was wrong thats progress in itself. Hope he sticks to his word on the apology because it is most needed. People need to understand that EVERYONE is not against them and we are not all evil and looking for a feud. When ppl figure that out this game will be much more fun for everyone :thumbsup:

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

Wow. After reading all this, I can say threads do get off topic.

Personal opinion, it doesnt matter who has what guild, what titles, we can all run out and make a Phoenix guild, a dozen of them, and who really cares? Unless someone makes on with a similar name and close tag, and then tries to scam others using it, what does it really matter?

The root of the original posting, was to say what an enjoyable event the auction was, reportedly there was a good turnout, people went, bought, bid, joked a bit, were satisfied, and left Happy. What more matters?

What you good citizens need to be doing, instead of debating this issue at hand here on the boards, is getting over to the PRAH auction house at the appointed times, and making submissions on items you want to sell. Be involved, make a bit of coin, visit, have fun, and support someone trying to bring some activity to the shard other than the same old farming this item or that item. An added bonus, having plenty to sell, keeps Case, Sybil, Old Navy, Bijah, Goodwin, et al, off the streets! :lol:
Let me repeat myself, get ingame, and play. And take it to the Nix thread :p

S

Sublime69

Well i was wrong I never thought I would get the money much less the appology but i got BOTH right in luna bank with PEOPLE watching. He almost spoiled it afterwards talking about stuff that happend when some of my members were B^L but I am willing to over look that and accept the appology as such.

Plucky, Thank you for living up to your word.

P

Pennywise

T-t-t-t-tanks. I likes whens people make it clears who deys be. Peeps come and go like da damn weeds in meez garden afters I spray some grass killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.