• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT feelin' a lil' down

G

guys, it was the first time I ever looked at her email and I dind't like doing it, but I had to find out the truth because she just kept lying over and over. I can't check again, she changed her password. But there wasn't a need to check it again after that.

oh and I've done my fair share of drinking the first couple of drinks!

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

guys, it was the first time I ever looked at her email and I dind't like doing it, but I had to find out the truth because she just kept lying over and over. I can't check again, she changed her password. But there wasn't a need to check it again after that.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesnt make any sense...

Why did the truth matter? She coulda been suckin off all sorts of guys and sleeping around and all kinds of [censored]...

Tomarrow... what's it gonna matter? Is like... the truth going to determine if your going to stay with her or not? (No would the right answer to this question...)

If you don't want to be a pathetic sorry for yourself loser... man... you gotta stop acting the part... see yourself as free from the lies, the BS, the crap that went with whatever the hell you was going through and just put it behind you.

You need to read what I wrote over and over until it sinks in... how you see yourself is who you are and what other people see you as... and man I don't think you wanna know how we see you right now... make a change dog...

get your mind right... you'll thank me in a month or so...

K

Katharine

Ok I'm not gonna say this was wrong, cause although I have no clue about passwords, it was left open in plain sight so I read it *shrugs* I believe he called it invading his privacy, but then again you leave it open knowing there's something in there you don't want out, well that's your own dumbass fault.

And I aint gonna say Tigs did bad by reading her stuff, cause I can't stand a liar myself, sooooooo if you gotta find out the truth by doing something like that, go for it, as long as you're prepared to face the truth of it.

Kemo as for the 3-some thing..... some couples like it but 90% of them you can bet your life one's doing it because they were pressured into it by the other.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Ok I'm not gonna say this was wrong, cause although I have no clue about passwords, it was left open in plain sight so I read it *shrugs* I believe he called it invading his privacy, but then again you leave it open knowing there's something in there you don't want out, well that's your own dumbass fault.

And I aint gonna say Tigs did bad by reading her stuff, cause I can't stand a liar myself, sooooooo if you gotta find out the truth by doing something like that, go for it, as long as you're prepared to face the truth of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look,

I can't stand liars either... so what does that mean? Its not the situation that determines the outcome... its what YOU do with it... that makes things what they are.

You wanna know what I do with liars???? I cut them the FOOK off... INSTANTLY. A liar is not a person I wanna fux with... whether it be a friend or a partner.

Like I said.. the hells it matter if you know/knew the truth in the end?

Here's the key... it didn't and you just made the situation... ****tier.

It's your world... live it how you want, but remember... you're in control of YOUR actions... and YOUR actions make you who and what you are.

Now what you wanna be... is up to you... try and figure out what your justifying up there... really is?

K

Katharine

I guess being oblivious to it made life a lil easier but ya know... it's over it's done, I live with it. Then again I'm mature enough to deal with the truth, no matter how I found it out. Would have preferred a little honesty, but we don't get what we want do we?? and I mean is it really that hard to be honest if you've messed up? Like really bad? Proven fact nothing can be kept secret for long so why wouldn't you just tell them you messed up?

Or am I just an honest type of person that expects it from everyone unrealistically?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I guess being oblivious to it made life a lil easier but ya know... it's over it's done, I live with it. Then again I'm mature enough to deal with the truth, no matter how I found it out. Would have preferred a little honesty, but we don't get what we want do we?? and I mean is it really that hard to be honest if you've messed up? Like really bad? Proven fact nothing can be kept secret for long so why wouldn't you just tell them you messed up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said... look at the situation and your actions to determine its worth.

If your with someone... and you catch them lying to you... knowing the truth will help you determine what to do with the situation.

If your no longer with someone... what's the truth gonna do except add more to your misery? Like... it failed... so say good bye, bury it and forget where you put it.

That's all.

G

no, man you're misunderstanding

this was before we broke up, it lead to me breaking up with her

I didn't check her email after I broke up with her, what the hell would be the point? lol

K

Katharine

See Tigs I told you to break into the email and send out nasties to her others.... gawd never listen to me!!
hehehehe j/k I really did say that but was just joking about it.

And aye, I found out before ....... granted I didnt exactly come to the final decision until recently, cause where as it's easier to break up with them, in my case there are other factors to it. Like... legal papers ect. *shrugs*

G

you know...I've been meaning to ask....

why do you have like 30 sigs? lol

K

Katharine

I dont have 30! ... they won't let me have that many at any given time
....... *chuckles* it's Stratics Plus with random sig features... I can have up to 6 stored and it'll randomly put up one with every post. I only got 4 right now up though.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

no, man you're misunderstanding

this was before we broke up, it lead to me breaking up with her

I didn't check her email after I broke up with her, what the hell would be the point? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok thank you GOD... I thought there was almost no hope for you in this situation...

well now that you know the truth.... [censored] her, do you =P

G

you had me a little confused at first heh

yeah, that's what I did, for me, I can never believe anything she says to me. There is no trust anymore. All through our relationship I told her, before we became a couple that for her to be honest and truthful with me. If you have no trust, you can't have no relationship.

I don't want to see her, talk to her, read her emails, she's gone from my life. It's unexcusable and I can never forgive. so yes, drax....[censored] her lol

now where is kat with her 20 sigs?

K

Katharine

Shhhhhhh don't bother me, I'm plotting here....

Actually was looking at some stuff hehe but gotta run for a bit so no more trolling for me

H

HalfDead

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesnt make any sense...

Why did the truth matter? She coulda been suckin off all sorts of guys and sleeping around and all kinds of [censored]...

Tomarrow... what's it gonna matter? Is like... the truth going to determine if your going to stay with her or not? (No would the right answer to this question...)

If you don't want to be a pathetic sorry for yourself loser... man... you gotta stop acting the part... see yourself as free from the lies, the BS, the crap that went with whatever the hell you was going through and just put it behind you.

You need to read what I wrote over and over until it sinks in... how you see yourself is who you are and what other people see you as... and man I don't think you wanna know how we see you right now... make a change dog...

get your mind right... you'll thank me in a month or so...

[/ QUOTE ]

Theoretically you're right, but in all actuality you're wrong. Sometimes grieving, and or mourning is good for the heart. It cleanses the heart and soul. true, you are telling him what's best, but let's face it, humans will be humans. And what he's doing is all part of humanity. Breaking up is one of the hardest things to cope with, the man was crushed, cut him a little slack, we've all been there.

And it's "dawg", not dog.

G

as long as I have my sweet bread, I think I'll survive just a lil' bit longer

this [censored] is the bomb