• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

on pac

• Thread starter RaidenNapa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RaidenNapa

FOO went to trash after savatage and the rest of G!B joined :<. i'd love to see you fight me 1v1 i'd rock you.

F

five oclock

hahahaha

Ok before another thread gets locked...LOL. let me say this..

Duel 1 vs 1. Not for 200 Zillion gold or what ever. The winner posts pics on stratics. The loser NEVER posts on the napa forum again

I think that sounds good.

D

Dirt Dogg

at least they dont have that Foamy Squirrel posting anymore for a while. Long live the good community threads!

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

FOO went to trash after savatage and the rest of G!B joined :&lt;. i'd love to see you fight me 1v1 i'd rock you.

[/ QUOTE ]

ALso on pac you house hide like every other server i see you on =/....

D

Dirt Dogg

wtf is this Fabonewb person?

Must be more Wtf? trash that couldn't handle it on Napa when their leaders left. Or is that the DP reliant fencer? LMAO

D

Dirt Dogg

LMAO, i play 1 stealth char to res kill and pwn spawn chars when they're spawning.

but I do have a SUPER ping right now to Napa.
11pm EST

R

RaidenNapa

im not even accessed to a single house on pac or napa at the gates lol what pos clown char you play on napa ? something the clown

F

Fabulous-

Naz WTF only had one leader son and i had gone to wow b4 he came =) O and yes DP is my lover but any decent pvper uses pots =)...

Radien im sorry i thought u were some other kid, But i seen ur char scrubby as ever =)...

D

Dirt Dogg

Raiden uses scrubby chars everywhere, but he still kills A LOT more ppl than they kill him.

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

Raiden uses scrubby chars everywhere, but he still kills A LOT more ppl than they kill him.

[/ QUOTE ]

well my dp &gt; his scrubby chars =)

D

Dirt Dogg

just my opinion, but....having 1 gimp char does not classify you as a pvper. As I said..in my opinion, I believe you have to be able to play a numerous amount of templates. I play a stealth macer, a necro mage, a fencing mage, a bushido archer, a thief (heh), a wrestle scribe mage, a parry fencer for doom, a tamer and an arcanist assassin mage(in the works). I think everyone remember how l33t the bushido archers used to be when they hit you for 180hp. I believe I had the 1st one on napa and everyone cried about how I sucked. Well...the template was perfect for the time. So it's not the template that makes the person a good pvper, but the ability to adapt to the everchanging world of UO.

R

RaidenNapa

i [censored] destroyed u on pac the other day lol Abinb or w/etf ur name is you speed hack like a mad man.

G

LOL i have no characters with clown in the name..... sorry....

H

Heskal The II

<blockquote><hr>

wtf is this Fabonewb person?

Must be more Wtf? trash that couldn't handle it on Napa when their leaders left. Or is that the DP reliant fencer? LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

says the old dp reliant mage....

UO is in a sad place when naz can comment on anything....at all.

D

Dirt Dogg

This board is even a sadder place when Heskal still shows up to post and attempt to flame. Keyword: attempt

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

just my opinion, but....having 1 gimp char does not classify you as a pvper. As I said..in my opinion, I believe you have to be able to play a numerous amount of templates. I play a stealth macer, a necro mage, a fencing mage, a bushido archer, a thief (heh), a wrestle scribe mage, a parry fencer for doom, a tamer and an arcanist assassin mage(in the works). I think everyone remember how l33t the bushido archers used to be when they hit you for 180hp. I believe I had the 1st one on napa and everyone cried about how I sucked. Well...the template was perfect for the time. So it's not the template that makes the person a good pvper, but the ability to adapt to the everchanging world of UO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never cry about temps tho is a game son!

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

i [censored] destroyed u on pac the other day lol Abinb or w/etf ur name is you speed hack like a mad man.

[/ QUOTE ]\

Sir the only time i seen you i dropped you in about 6secs son =/... And im the same speed ive always been...

R

RaidenNapa

guess your not smart enough to realize i might have more than one char but w/e.

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

guess your not smart enough to realize i might have more than one char but w/e.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey bro whatever you gotta say to help yourself sleep at night.

G

Geez, You peps read up on the RoC or I'll just plain start banning. This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.