• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania's Picture & Jokes thread

F

Fink

My first academic bookcase, probably only the second crafted on Oceania as one of the needed parts had spawned and gone before I got the other.

GM marked too!

K

Katlene

im not sure if i want to strangle you or congratulate you :p:p:p
naw well done mate!!! yay

F

Fink

im not sure if i want to strangle you or congratulate you :p:p:p
naw well done mate!!! yay
Hehe.. it'll probably be my next to last. I can't see me using another myself, but I promised to make one for Lady Kat, so.. I'll be camping those books :popcorn:

K

Katlene

i dont think they could of thought of a more stupid way to make them then what they did

F

Fink

i dont think they could of thought of a more stupid way to make them then what they did
Ja, there's two academic book piles that spawn every 8 days, so an average of one new bookcase every four days. It'll take a while for librarians to collect enough for their libraries.. then there's the casual collector who just wants one or two around the house..

I think they're making it as painful as possible so you break down and buy the 11th anniversary codes. Strange how you have to buy "gifts", isn't it?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, I've finally decided to swallow my pride and post a picture of myself, this is back when I played WoW pretty hardcore. Anyway, enjoy!

K

Katlene

that'd be believeable if you lived in america pet
lol
just about fits though :p

B

Bladron

This is how we roll:

edit: This doesn't break rule 1 if Fink's earlier pic does not.

K

Katlene

gah i used to know the story behind that pic. been years since someone pulled it out

B

Bladron

Given that it's a picture of me, I don't see why others would be pulling it out.

A gay mate of mine took a photo of me lubed up, surrounded by candles and roses, and laying in silk sheets so as to give it to another mate (straight, this time) for a going away gift so he 'wouldn't get lonely' of a night.

B

Bladron

It's going to be a damn shame when that post is deleted and you are banned, because that's glorious.

edit: Lol, post deleted. How unsurprising. Poor Jahira-Tor no doubt disliked people snooping... haha.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's going to be a damn shame when that post is deleted and you are banned, because that's glorious.

edit: Lol, post deleted. How unsurprising. Poor Jahira-Tor no doubt disliked people snooping... haha.
Huh? Did I miss something? It's not deleted, i can still see the pic. What would I dislike? I saw that pic years ago

B

Bladron

Huh? Did I miss something? It's not deleted, i can still see the pic. What would I dislike? I saw that pic years ago
You missed the deleted post where someone found pics of you in nay more than a bra and posted them for the world to see because you're stupid and don't know how to keep pictures private.

So yes, a post was deleted, but it wasn't mine that I was referring to.

Nice rolls btw.

F

five oclock

Since this is the joke thread...

PvP of UO.. Nuff said there... :D

ok whats brown and sticky....

A stick...

Now how did that ever make it as the funniest joke EVER...I will never know...I htink someone had to much dwarf ale ;D

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone !
I'm "Love Potion" on Oceania :)

I made my character's graphic by 3D model.
Here is 3D "Love Potion" with toon rendering.

The situation that she is casting a fire ball spell at idoc house.

And the last pic is with photo real rendering :)

Thank you :)

F

Fink

Very nice.. I've always liked Love Potion's costume.

I asked once before but I forgot, what software do you use for those pictures and is it specifically for designing characters?

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Fink !

This 3D model was made by "HexaSuper" and "Metasequoia".
These are a 3D modeling software of Japan.
For detail, see that web-site.

[HexaSuper]
http://www.shusaku.co.jp/www/product06_e.html

[Metasequoia]
http://www.metaseq.net/english/

And, I usually use 2 additional software for rendering.

[CelsView] - toon renderer
http://sio29.sakura.ne.jp/celsview/celsview.html (Japanese lang only)

[vidro] - photo real renderer
http://www.vidro-project.com/

Fink, I have a question to you about stratics.
You use some kinds of signatures (I love your signatures) properly.
I want to use LP's signature at Oceania thread, and use others at other threads.
How does it ?

F

Fink

I'm not sure how you'd show a different image for a different forum unless you paste them in manually at the bottom of each post.

My signature changes every time you reload the page. It's actually a script that shows a random image, and your host must to support .php for it to work.

Save this link as rotate.php and upload it to your sig folder. Make sure it's just sigs in there as any image file may be displayed. Then change your forum signature to the .php file instead of an image.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Fink.
It's a great idea !

I'm good at Script Language, so I'll consider :)