• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kiwi

awww denial :) shame for u everyone from that time left, bar ur lil buddies :D

but its ok!

Have you got any of your special milk left?

ekkkk

K

kiwi

weee pettles 'recalled' from forum pvp :D out of regs? or just waiting for rons to logon ?

tehehe pwned :D

P

Paradox_

Maybe he has a life outside of 'forum pvp'?

Clearly you dont. You dont even play the game yet are 'forum pvping'. Why dont you log in? Surely itd be more fun, and you can backup all you claim.

K

kiwi

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee first recruit in :D

however i am prepared for the gank, and now i shall run!

bahahhaa

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
weee pettles 'recalled' from forum pvp :D out of regs? or just waiting for rons to logon ?

tehehe pwned :D
Uh, watching an extremely good House episode at the moment. (add break + live pause to skip add breaks = win).

Besides, I have absolutely no ****ing idea what your post said, so I'm just going to blissfully carry on my life wondering what it was that the ****** once said to me.

E

Elwood

so you make a guild (FACT) to destroy faction PvP and then come on the boards whining that faction PvP is dead. wtf?

bring your pvp tamers to BritMG or YewMG again please, I love dying to your lame no skill tactics. I bet you're proud u can type 'all kill' reaall good.

yeah im a total noob at pvp i'm not too proud to admit that but I just started playing UO a few months ago so what do you expect. I recokn the best thing for PvP would be if you and ur brother quit UO to spend more time loving eachother so the rest of us could get on with some fair pvp rather than dying to your lame tamers, lame speedhax, and your leet skills u have. Yeah you are good at pvp, i dont disagree. But that never makes up for your being total antisocial grief players who think being good at UO enlarges your epeens and enjoy slagging off at everyone else in the shard. If u want people to give up on pvp and leave uo carry on acting like total a$$hats but don't whine and moan when pvp is dead because ur lowlife scum tactics overlord the shard and make people decide 'wtf UO sux i cbf dealing with those SSO better go have a RL that's more fun'.
LOL well said fella, well said

E

Elwood

Maybe he has a life outside of 'forum pvp'?

Clearly you dont. You dont even play the game yet are 'forum pvping'. Why dont you log in? Surely itd be more fun, and you can backup all you claim.
LOL Pets post count vs Kiwis post count (thats not including the couple of thousand post counts from the previous boards)
If your going to chime in at least make a valid point. Oh, and i'd have my money on Buster v You any day of the week...

E

Elwood

Thxs for the spawn venus and dragod last night, we got 2x 120 lores.
HILARIOUS
This is quite possibly the funniest thing I have read in the year or so I have been playing this shard. Congrats on the scrolls btw. How do you intend to spend the money? Will you be holding a party to celebrate?

No, not that faction pvp is dead, PVP IN GENERAL is dead
Is that why I was told you and your brother (which one are you again, Paris or Nikki?) chain spawned despise from lunchtime last saturday right through to the evening. Some life that must be...

Anyways, trams you need to toughen up, if you actually get offended by us, maybe go see a rl counselor on how to communicate with people in real life situations. Because from the sounds of it, you guys would probably spend your days writing into networks about how adverts on tv offend you.
As opposed to the two brothers who spend their days living their life through an online game, posting on a forum about how good they are at it or in game chain spawning despise on a weekend on a dead shard. I thought you were supposed to be rich, private school educated lads connected to the elite social network of Adelaide (if there is one). Guess not...

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HILARIOUS
This is quite possibly the funniest thing I have read in the year or so I have been playing this shard.
yes, it is hilarious they come on 'stealthing thieves' to crash us, as opposed to fighting for it.

chain spawned despise from lunchtime last saturday right through to the evening. Some life that must be...
As opposed to chaining despise from 3am onwards on weekdays/weekends.... (yes we have reports of you, and up to 5 other OPK doing this on ALOT of occasions).

I don't see how spawning during the day on a saturday is something to smurk at.... oh whops OPK are probably waiting tables during that time, then after they finish their shift, they spawn from 3am to 7am safe from SSO. Funny that you also knew we were spawning, except you'd rather sit at luna fighting each other.

As opposed to the two brothers who spend their days living their life through an online game
see above post.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Pets post count vs Kiwis post count (thats not including the couple of thousand post counts from the previous boards)
If your going to chime in at least make a valid point. Oh, and i'd have my money on Buster v You any day of the week...
You mean like what you just did then... chimed in half way through and didn't make a valid point?

Post counts are meaningless, see I have the luxury of having my computer in my room next to my big T.V, phone and desk, so I can pretty much access stratics in .5 of a second while I'm doing something else in my room.

E

Elwood

As opposed to chaining despise from 3am onwards on weekdays/weekends.... (yes we have reports of you, and up to 5 other OPK doing this on ALOT of occasions).
Sorry Paris thats a lie, i'm in bed at that hour, even on weekends, unless i'm out on a friday or saturday night for dinner/drinks of course. In case you haven't realised I don't really play anymore, it's probably been at least 2 months since I did a spawn.

I don't see how spawning during the day on a saturday is something to smurk at....
No, I guess you wouldn't... But I do, and so does most everyone else, epecially when you repeatedly tell us how wealthy and educated you are, how good your jobs and lives are yet you spend your weekends spawning despise... Something doesn't quite add up there (no pun intended)
oh whops OPK are probably waiting tables during that time, then after they finish their shift, they spawn from 3am to 7am safe from SSO.
None of them do that. I think your telling porky pies again...
Funny that you also knew we were spawning, except you'd rather sit at luna fighting each other.
I jumped on for an hour or so early in the evening, thats when I was told that you and Nikki has spawned all day. I spent my day around the pool (I think i'm still sunburnt!) and I went out for drinks later that night.

P

Paradox_

Translation to all of Elwoods posts:

'HI GUYS I DISCOVERED RL AND NOW IM GONNA POST ON A FORUM TELLING EVERYONE HOW I GO OUT ALL THE TIME! ITS SO ORSM. I ALSO THINK OF WITTY COMEBACKS LIKE 'PARIS AND NIKKI' TO INSULT TWINS (EVEN THO THEY ARENT BUT ITS SO FUNNY!!!!!111). IM GOING BACK TO MY AWESOME JOB MANAGING ******* FOR A LIVING AND MEETING WOMEN (REAL ONES GUYS, NO REALLY, THEY ARE)'

E

Elwood

so I can pretty much access stratics in .5 of a second while I'm doing something else in my room.
Hahaha nice set up you have there, you have it all Pet, basically the only time you have to leave your room is to go to the toilet... unless you have an ensuite too... now that would be the ultimate!

*I didn't mention food as i'm assuming mummy brings your meals to you.

E

Elwood

Paradox is like that guy in a group conversation that that throws his two bob's worth in but no one listens to him or even acknowledges that he is there.

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Paris thats a lie, i'm in bed at that hour, even on weekends, unless i'm out on a friday or saturday night for dinner/drinks of course. In case you haven't realised I don't really play anymore, it's probably been at least 2 months since I did a spawn.
Guildmates who have logged in wasted have seen you, and opk spawning at those times, so "thats a lie".

No, I guess you wouldn't... But I do, and so does most everyone else, epecially when you repeatedly tell us how wealthy and educated you are, how good your jobs and lives are yet you spend your weekends spawning despise... Something doesn't quite add up there (no pun intended) None of them do that. I think your telling porky pies again...
Weekends spawning? how is spawning 3 to 4 spawns my entire weekend? noticed even you said from noon till evening... NOT NIGHT.

I jumped on for an hour or so early in the evening, thats when I was told that you and Nikki has spawned all day.
Spawned all day? might have been 3 to 4 hours max, and it was in the 'hope' that we would get some actual pvp from it. But obviously your lame guild decided it would be better to spy and stealth, than to actually have a fight.

I spent my day around the pool (I think i'm still sunburnt!) and I went out for drinks later that night.
Your telling us this why? Did you finally go out for once? And isn't 'drinking' for alcoholics? that's what you always seem to say.

It really seems like u finally made an actual friend in rural queensland after months and months unsuccessfully. Is this why your telling us constantly your quitting and how you spent your weekend? Horay for elwood he has finally built up the courage to leave his computer!

Maybe we should all be so pathetic?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Translation to all of Elwoods posts:

'HI GUYS I DISCOVERED RL AND NOW IM GONNA POST ON A FORUM TELLING EVERYONE HOW I GO OUT ALL THE TIME! ITS SO ORSM. I ALSO THINK OF WITTY COMEBACKS LIKE 'PARIS AND NIKKI' TO INSULT TWINS (EVEN THO THEY ARENT BUT ITS SO FUNNY!!!!!111). IM GOING BACK TO MY AWESOME JOB MANAGING ******* FOR A LIVING AND MEETING WOMEN (REAL ONES GUYS, NO REALLY, THEY ARE)'
haha :thumbsup:

Weekends spawning? how is spawning 3 to 4 spawns my entire weekend? noticed even you said from noon till evening... NOT NIGHT.
Nah I remember what he was talking about, it was when me and you did about 4 despises on a sunday between 1-3 (I was on that saturday and can recall you weren't on).

This shard is a joke now, people run abandon their teammates just so they don't get in stat loss, I'm looking at you Waylander... I was being chased 3v1 then drac comes in and Waylander recalls off and we kill the other two.

P

Paradox_

Paradox is like that guy in a group conversation that that throws his two bob's worth in but no one listens to him or even acknowledges that he is there.
Elwood is like that guy that while everyone is having a conversation, he is sitting on the swing wishing he was apart of it, wishing he had a life, and who gets pushed over and teased for being a little fatty.

Oh wait, that IS Elwood.

O

Ovrkill

ok thats enough of the personal insults eh ??

Time for a clean out.

Will open a new one very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.