• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania down again

S

Septimus

Think she meant if a lot of people leave she might be left with a small guild. I was hoping to kill the next couple hours waiting for my yet again delayed flight but still no oceania. I too just returned but its off to a pretty rocky start.

Bryson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That wouldnt be a problem if S^R and 3T unite.... Sorry I had too
That wont happen again because I would probably loose my cool at some of the new players that returned after last alliance

Small guild? What?
And Sept was right, if we came back I think most of the players would have left, leaving me with a small guild :p

I would love to play Siege. But the 450 ping prevent me from enjoying it unfortunately. I have been tempted to try Mugen though. But I dont really think that'd be fun either, due to the lack of english speaking people
Agree... Ill visit, but Oceania is my home :D

P

Piccolo(UO:R)

It seems Sakura is the shard of choice for most Oceanians at the moment. Too bad I ping 430 there :violin:
Pacific is my next best at 220-230 so there really isn't any choice for me except Oceania. I have a great time playing on Oceania, and lately there seems to be a population serge, so I hope no ones quits or leaves while the server is being worked on.
In the words of Guns 'N' Roses--All we need is just a little patience

Bryson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, logged on this morning ready for disappointment to find our shard is back and super fast :)

Well done guys and thank you for making it your priority. Patience does pay off but always nice to know what is going on ;)

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, logged on this morning ready for disappointment to find our shard is back and super fast :)

Well done guys and thank you for making it your priority. Patience does pay off but always nice to know what is going on ;)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD. I was close to stage 2 withdrawals!!