Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WELCOME HOME!
    Thank you everyone for your extreme patience while we moved everything.
    Now play nicely!
  3. As you may have noticed, we're experiences a few technical issues with our forum software.
    We're working on getting them fixed as soon as possible.
    If you experience any problems, please use this thread to report them: http://community.stratics.com/threads/welcome-home.322983/
    Thank you for your patience.
  4. RonBron the new owner of Stratics has posted a new message dedicated towards all those members of Staff that recently left Stratics Service.  You can find the Message Here.

5. Ever consider becoming part of the Stratics Team? Now is your chance! Stratics is Hiring Editors. If you think you have the chops find out how to join Here.

Not getting any Harpsichord scrolls

Discussion in 'UHall' started by startle, Sep 1, 2012.

1. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins. Stratics Pro

Gilfane

Took my bard out last night and today for about 3 hrs total... Probably killed over 100 Toxic Slith's and have yet to get a single scroll...
    What are you guys killing to get them?
  2. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable

everything ter mur, underground, abyss.

I have 1 set of 15, and a few others that are short 2 or 3
  3. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed

I killed slimes in the underworld. Took awhile but I have the whole set now. I did get some of them from a highland boura, raptor, and toxic slith but slimes are much easier LOL
    G.v.P and Nimuaq like this.
  4. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable

yes, slimes are so far, the easiest
  5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor Staff Alumnus

Yupp, took my necro mage there. Stood on ledge cast ev's and wither spam. Still took 4 hours for me to get first full set.
    christy1221 likes this.
  6. startle

Gilfane

Ok, thx... I'll switch to slimes...
  7. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend Staff Alumnus

Fight between the different champion spawns in Ter Mur. Not only you get rolls, you can collect imbuing regs and have a chance for a arty. :)
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  8. startle

Gilfane

Yes, I did patch yesturday, but I'll check again...
  9. startle

Gilfane

:rolleyes: Wierd... Patched yesturday, but just log'd and patched again... When I got back on I have 5 scrolls in my pack... Thanks so much for the suggestion, Tina...
  10. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable

Wow!!!

Good call Tina!!!

You Win!!!
  11. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Pretty cool how they pop into your pack.
    christy1221 likes this.
  12. DJAd

DJAd Crazed Zealot

Yeah this is what I also did to get a nice collection. Shame there not blessed though. I had about 6 then died later only to loose them all!
  13. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox Staff Alumnus

Plant a seed from the tree before you begin, you'll be transported to where you planted it when you die and double clicking your corpse, which will be at your feet, will restore everything you had with you.
    LordDrago likes this.
  14. Ladybird

Ladybird Visitor

This sounds interesting! What tree? I have returned this week after a long absence and keep finding new things I know nothing about, hehe
  15. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox Staff Alumnus

16. Ladybird

Ladybird Visitor