• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not getting any Harpsichord scrolls

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took my bard out last night and today for about 3 hrs total... Probably killed over 100 Toxic Slith's and have yet to get a single scroll...
What are you guys killing to get them?

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
everything ter mur, underground, abyss.

I have 1 set of 15, and a few others that are short 2 or 3

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took my bard out last night and today for about 3 hrs total... Probably killed over 100 Toxic Slith's and have yet to get a single scroll...
What are you guys killing to get them?
I killed slimes in the underworld. Took awhile but I have the whole set now. I did get some of them from a highland boura, raptor, and toxic slith but slimes are much easier LOL

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I killed slimes in the underworld. Took awhile but I have the whole set now. I did get some of them from a highland boura, raptor, and toxic slith but slimes are much easier LOL
yes, slimes are so far, the easiest

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fight between the different champion spawns in Ter Mur. Not only you get rolls, you can collect imbuing regs and have a chance for a arty. :)

Last edited:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:rolleyes: Wierd... Patched yesturday, but just log'd and patched again... When I got back on I have 5 scrolls in my pack... Thanks so much for the suggestion, Tina...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fight between the different champion spawns in Ter Mur. Not only you get rolls, you can collect imbuing regs and have a chance for a arty. :)

Yeah this is what I also did to get a nice collection. Shame there not blessed though. I had about 6 then died later only to loose them all!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah this is what I also did to get a nice collection. Shame there not blessed though. I had about 6 then died later only to loose them all!
Plant a seed from the tree before you begin, you'll be transported to where you planted it when you die and double clicking your corpse, which will be at your feet, will restore everything you had with you.

L

Ladybird

Plant a seed from the tree before you begin, you'll be transported to where you planted it when you die and double clicking your corpse, which will be at your feet, will restore everything you had with you.
This sounds interesting! What tree? I have returned this week after a long absence and keep finding new things I know nothing about, hehe