• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not fair! What are your views on this issue?

C

Camile

This sadly reminds me of the day I took my only pink poodle out of inventory and put it down to open the cage. It popped back into inventory. I put it down again. To make a long story stort, it went POOF.....GONE

Yes, i reported to tso, and even called them on the phone, as I had had the poodle out many times and had owned it a long time. Answer in a nutshell was, "Gosh that a bug, ty for telling us....sorrry but we cant replace your pet."

It took me days to get over that one.

G

<blockquote><hr>

My point being, that the design was never set up to handle the trade in rares. No one 4 years ago, ever considered that we would be in the place we are today.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but now that they know, it should be changed.

All rare items should be treated differently than normal items. Same with the campfire that is worth § 1 or something, and the maid takes it as payment if you are broke...