• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Battle Rages on in Moonglow

A

Armageddon

I've got an idea I will put forth to the "Tinkering Machine" of Moonglow Tram. That's basically all the god peops that pulled together to make Moonglow Trammel a great success. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

I know tinkerers and others in general are reluctant to go to Fel side but there is a way to help those residents of Fel out and not have to even go over there. We could sit around in a bank somewhere Tram side(Glow might be a tad dangerous now, heheh) and make the springs and shafts. Then pass them off to someone to bank and go over there real quick and pile them on.
I personally have no love lost for Fel but I will put aside my feelings to help those folks out some. Problem is I'm almost dry on ingots and shaft/feathers.

What you all say? Is it worth the trouble? If so, decide on a bank Tram side with plenty of seating /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif I'll show and do what I can.

G

Well, what we really need is boxes that are set to "anyone" to make resources available which is why I had thought of the one house, but then again, packhorses multi-friended would work or I could set some up even in the tavern of the family mall and close the doors so that only those friended to the house could open them and then friend those tinkers who want to work there and they can let in anyone else who they recruit.

A

Armageddon

or do like they did at the bank....house owner can friend tinkerers, then house owner locks down springs ...that way the piles can only be added to. This way you have no open box for someone to pilfer from.
I know, you are asking who in the world would try to steal springs out of a box? Anyone with alterior motives to sabotage the success of Glow would.

G

I'll friend anyone who wants to help to the Potavino Mall in Malas (or to the Fel house if that is your preference since it doesn't even have the ice snake spawn and is therefore safer!) and I will set supply boxes to friend and lock down bolts and springs to add to. The Potavino Mall is surrounded by mountains for ingots and does have a Val vein right behind it if that is any motivation to miners who want to help. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif It's easiest to get me with aim - heatherjeanek.