• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Stygian Abyss Artifacts! Where they droppin??

• Thread starter I Am Hypnotic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I got the Vampire cutlass thing from the Stygian Dragon.

Btw, yes it's confirmed that Navery drops Tangle.

-Galen's player
That was not in question lol
In the link that Petra posted it said that Medusa also drops tangle.
Hence the question in my post.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And it's odd that no one has found the new Gargoyle artifacts yet.
I didn't notice this until now either. It was less important to me than the Animated Leggings of the Insane Tinker, but I've been waiting to see a Void Enfused Kilt for my garg. None of the Garg arties included in Mesanna's post appear to be dropping at all.

Has anyone gotten one of thse Gargoyle arties:
- Mantle of the Fallen (Cloth Shirt)
- Void Enfused Kilt (Plate Kilt)
- Dragon Jade Earrings (Earrings)
- Torc of the Guardians (Necklace)
- Obsidian Earrings (earrings)
- Spined Bloodworm Bracers (Cloth Arms)

Maybe they were not introduced in pub 65 and are still being tweaked or more added.

-OBSIDIAN-

S

Stupid Miner

Question... have people really gotten Tangle from Medusa?
Has this actually been confirmed?
No, I don't know of anyone who has. That being said I don't know of anyone who's gotten Slither either. And since Venom can be gotten of both Navrey and Medusa, I'll wait a while before I remove Tangle from the page.

C

Catty

No, I don't know of anyone who has. That being said I don't know of anyone who's gotten Slither either. And since Venom can be gotten of both Navrey and Medusa, I'll wait a while before I remove it from the page.

Got Slither and Venom both from Medusa by meself, also can confirm this info!!!

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was not in question lol
In the link that Petra posted it said that Medusa also drops tangle.
Hence the question in my post.
I don't think Medusa drops Tangle. I remember the post where a player said his guildmate received Tangle from Medusa. Then later on he edited his post and said his guildmate showed him Tangle when they were fighting Medusa, but that he actually received it from Navrey.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friend and ally got:

Tinker Legs: Wyvern Renowned ( I see a pattern here)

Torc: Archer Rat Renown

Both on corpses

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't notice this until now either. It was less important to me than the Animated Leggings of the Insane Tinker, but I've been waiting to see a Void Enfused Kilt for my garg. None of the Garg arties included in Mesanna's post appear to be dropping at all.

Has anyone gotten one of thse Gargoyle arties:
- Mantle of the Fallen (Cloth Shirt)
- Void Enfused Kilt (Plate Kilt)
- Dragon Jade Earrings (Earrings)
- Torc of the Guardians (Necklace)
- Obsidian Earrings (earrings)
- Spined Bloodworm Bracers (Cloth Arms)

Maybe they were not introduced in pub 65 and are still being tweaked or more added.

-OBSIDIAN-
I got dragon jade earrings off a renowned pixie.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have one of me looting it but I can take one of the item with my shard name visible so you know it's not a tc1 fake.

S

Stupid Miner

I don't have one of me looting it but I can take one of the item with my shard name visible so you know it's not a tc1 fake.
I just need the pic for the catalog. The garg arties aren't on TC, only the Human ones are.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, 10-4 I'll post a couple when I get home from work.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So....Tangle does not drop from Medusa?

Damn.

:(

I hate being wrong; oh well.

Or is it just that we've collectively decided that, while it's possible Tangle drops from Medusa, we're no longer as certain? Because enough people were running around killing every champ and may not be sure what dropped from which?

-Galen's player

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Who is dropping the Void Infused Kilt? I see some for sale on one of the Luna search websites. So they must be dropping now.

-OBSIDIAN-

E

El Phantasmo

This last Friday night Guildies and I did 20 Medusa's, yeah got kind of tiring :), but in the end I netted three of the new Fey bows, a 3.0 Throwing scroll, 5 of the petrified snake, and yet another Stone Dragon's Tooth. All in all, there were MANY Stone Dragon Tooths and Petrified snakes dropped. More than we'd like to count.
The tooth's and the snakes are by far her most common drop.And if I recall correctly, 6 more of the Fey bows dropped in total throughout the night. In every case, there were two bows given out at a time. Dropped into pack with message. Could have been coincidence. there were typically 5-6 of us killing her every time. Otherwise, nothing else special. No floor tile for us. :sad4:

Also, 3 more Medusa's last night and same result, Stone Tooth's, Petrified Snakes, and two bows.

Also, one slasher with 5 people and not one drop to any of us. One of the first times we have seen that happen. Typically, Axes of Fury or the Life Syphon. Oh well. Back at it again.

C

Catty

So got last day's some new arts... here are they...

- Mystic's Garb - Medusa on corpse
- Blade of Battle - Medusa on corpse
- Channeler's Defender - Prim Lich in bp
- Abyssal Blade - Abyssal Inferno in bp ( nice garg sampir sword )

Attachments

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dragon Jade Earrings. Again, I got them from the corpse of a renowned pixie.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I also got Claws of the Berserker off Slasher tonight.

-OBSIDIAN-

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Has anyone gotten a Lavaliere or a Mangler off Slasher since the last pub? I haven't heard of any dropping at all.

-OBSIDIAN-

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A couple questions, please:

I soloed 3 ratman renowns (2 archer ratman, 1 mystic ratman) and 2 Wyvern Renowns, and got no arties yesterday.

When an arti drops on ground from a Renowned, is it close by or at least on same screen, or can it be anywhere in area?

And has anyone noticed Luck playing a riole in quality of drop (i.e., Tinker legs vs Storm caller)?

Thank you!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't gotten any of these yet, but my husband got 2 from ratman renowned. They spawned in the mob's corpse. He was using a samurai with no luck. (that's Bushido, swords, parry, tactics, anat, healing, some chiv)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I haven't gotten any of these yet, but my husband got 2 from ratman renowned. They spawned in the mob's corpse. He was using a samurai with no luck. (that's Bushido, swords, parry, tactics, anat, healing, some chiv)
Petra, which exact items did your husband get off the Rat Renown bosses?

-OBSIDIAN-

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seconding the Axe of Abandon from Ratman and Storm Caller from Wyvern

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ok, we've been collecting data for a week or two now, what is the thought on the Renown boss drops? Is there a pool of human and garg arties which all renowns can drop? Or does each renown have a small sub-list of items they drop? I don't know if we have enough data to conclusively figure this out, but I'd like to know. I'm getting ready to battle the Renown Wyvern mini-champ by Stygian Dragon for a chance at the Animated Legs of the Renown Tinker... but I am wondering if that is the only mini-boss that drops them or if I have an equally likely chance with any mini-champ renown.

I hope the RNG has been kind to all of you with your drops this weekend! Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel extremely unlucky when it comes to artifact drops. Since the expansion has been released I have received:
Valkyrie's Glaive from Navrey many months ago - same thing that can be stolen
Stormcaller - once from renowned devourer of souls many months ago
Stormcaller again just recently from renowned rat
Lots of Petrified Snakes and that serpent mace thing that there seem to be an abundance of
The new fey bow - I have received this which is the only thing from my short list that I can actually use or anyone else would want.
I think that some of these are considered minor artifacts and are similar to paragon artifacts that can drop on any renowned or S.A. peerless. The major artifacts seem to be restricted to specific monsters.

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea ive gotten more off renowneds then navrey, big spidey has a fickle RNG for its drops i guess :p The renowneds that ive gotten items off of seem in line with what others are getting, as in the same set of items droppin off certain spawns. Ive been trying to do more of the mini spawns that arent popular to see if they drop any of the new arties i havent seen

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The renowneds that ive gotten items off of seem in line with what others are getting, as in the same set of items droppin off certain spawns.
Yeah, this is what I'm wondering. I have a short list of arties I desire for my existing toons. They include:

- Animated Leggings of the Insane Tinker (only recorded from Renown Wyvern)
- Basilik Hide Breastplate (recorded from Rat Renown)
- Void Infused Kilt (recorded from Rat Renown)
- Breastplate of the Berserker (Slasher)

Obviously I should be heading to rats, but I am wondering if the Tinkered legs only come from the Wyvern or if I can get them from somewhere else (like the rats since I'm already specializing in those spawns). I also wonder whether I can get the Breastplate of the Berserker (an original SA artie) off renowns as well.

I dusted off my vermin slayer talisman and plan to put it to work tonight. I just need to rearrange my jewels to get my DI to 100 without the Conjurer's Trinket.

-OBSIDIAN-

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure if its still true now, but in the first week after SA I got a Breastplate of the Berzerker off of Navrey, was on her corpse. Dont know if anyones seen on her since then though

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Does anyone know what the Skeletal Dragon Renown in the abyss drops as a special item (or items)?

Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

*** EDIT *** We did 10 last night and got nothing from this renown. I'm starting to wonder if it doesn't drop any special items as no one has commented on receiving any.

G

Gal

Was just wandering if any one came across the Defender of the Magus shield yet, I would really love to get my hands on one.
Other then that I noticed that Stupid Miners page on stratics is missing a bit of info that I can provide so here gose:
*Giant Steps leggings drop on the corpse of the renownd ratman archer (can't remember his name)
*Cast-Off Zombie Skin sleeves drop in backpack from the Primeval Lich as well
*Summoner’s Kilt spawns on the floor at the undead spawn near the pixie spawn, the one that spawn the essence of direction

S

Stupid Miner

Does anyone know what the Skeletal Dragon Renown in the abyss drops as a special item (or items)?

Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

*** EDIT *** We did 10 last night and got nothing from this renown. I'm starting to wonder if it doesn't drop any special items as no one has commented on receiving any.
10-0 is nothing.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do we have a list yet of whats been dropping were yet Stupid Miner?

Thanks

Thunderz