New Stygian Abyss Artifacts! Where they droppin??

• Thread starter I Am Hypnotic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

I Am Hypnotic

Where are they dropping..

Off Navrey? Slasher? Just the renowneds?

Are they dropping in pack? To the ground?

Could we get this thread stickied possibly and people post where they are getting artifacts as ppl get them so we know?

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 27, 2008
Slasher: Sign of Chaos (human version)
Slasher: Claws of the Berkerker (Tekagi)
Medusa: Iron Wood Composite Bow (Fey Slayer)

NOTES:
Killed Navery 4 times; received nothing. Neither did the 3 or 4 of my guildmates who were there. Nobody in the room cried out "I got the ...... " either so take that for what its worth.

2 out of 3 Slashers gave Arties; they popped into the pack in the same way the older SA arties do.

3 out of 5 Medusa's produced Arties; these also pop directly into your pack. On one Medusa, 2 in our party both received the Fey Slayer bow... at the same time.

It would be nice to compile a list of Arties and where they drop like the upstanding gentlemen created for the Tangle, etc. Arties. :)

I

I Am Hypnotic

Thank you!

Wasn't sure if I should be doing renoundeds or slashers or what..

Hopefully a mod could sticky this thread?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Awards
McMinnville Oregon
I am sure we will get it all stickied when we get more info for now ill give it a bump to keep it on the page!

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 23, 2008
Got Ironwood Bow from Medusa earlier. Just now got Night Eyes from Navrey.

S

Stupid Miner

I heard from someone selling that they got the Basilisk hide from "a renowned" It spawned on the corpse, not the ground.

Isn't really surprising due to this line:
* New Artifacts will be dropping on Renowned – Jade War Axe, Cavalry’s Folly, or the Basilisk Hide Breastplate have been added

L

Luke Carjacker

I've got some additions:

Sign of Order - Stygian Dragon
Wall of Hungry Mouths - Abyssal Infernal
Ironwood Composite Bow - Medusa (as mentioned before)

Gonna be picking a fight with Slasher in a little while and maybe do Abyssal again or Lich tonight. Will report any news.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 21, 2008
Colorado
Any new updates? I'm especially interested in the results with Navrey with his "improved" drop rate. Does Navrey drop any of the new human/elf artifacts? I'm traveling this week and can't wait to get back in game. Just wondering whether I should be heading to Slasher or I can go back to Navrey's lair.

-OBSIDIAN-

A

A Rev

Navery does not drop any new artifacts.

The others are split with 2 new human and 2 new gargoyles being added to the 2 original gargoyle arties dropped on;

Primeval lich (the battle mage tunic thing comes of this, havent found the second yet as does the Abyssal Blade(gargoyle))
Abysal infernal (wall of hungry mouths yet to find second)
Medussa
Slasher
Stygian Dragon.

with 4 being dropped on renowneds.

1 is stealable but am yet to find location.

S

Stupid Miner

Anyone know if the renowned skeletal dragon in Ilsh rat cave drops artifacts? I've done 15-20 and not gotten any.

Oh right, Human Standard of Chaos drops on Slasher

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 21, 2008
Colorado
Has anyone gotten the animated legs of the insane tinker? If so, who dropped them?

-OBSIDIAN-

A

A Rev

Anyone know if the renowned skeletal dragon in Ilsh rat cave drops artifacts? I've done 15-20 and not gotten any.

Oh right, Human Standard of Chaos drops on Slasher
Not sure but Miner...a few of those arties are incomplete info, Give me a second to review it fully and ill post what i can remember of the top of my head.

Banshees call, if memory serves, old primeval lich spawn drop.

Deaths head, infernal abyssal

Staff of resonance, stealable, goblin spawn.

Mystics Guard, Stealable, Island by the krakens (underworld not Abyss)

Breastplate of Beserker, as far as i knew this was on Slasher prior to patch...has it changed?

Cast of zombie skin, Slasher Prior to patch

Thats all i can think of at the moment, ill try to find more info later.

Note: Im 90% sure on these, however, if i am wrong...sorry :)

S

Stupid Miner

Integrated the last round of Peerless Arties with this one... badly, ill pretty it up later.

C

Catty

Sign of Order ( garg/human version ) - Stygian dragon
Syphon Life - Stygian Dragon
Vampiric Essence - stygian Dragon
Dragon Hide Shiled- Stygian Dragon

Got 'em by meself!!! :)

S

Spot Stealer

It's not a new drop, but i did get the Sword of Shattered Hopes off of Stygian Dragon's corpse

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 27, 2008

Are you saying you solod the Stygian Dragon? If so how in THE world did you do this?

S

Stupid Miner

... whats your ratio of artifacts to dragons killed? If you saved the heads you can just count them since every dragon drops one

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 6, 2010
Slasher: Sign of Chaos (human version)
Slasher: Claws of the Berkerker (Tekagi)
Medusa: Iron Wood Composite Bow (Fey Slayer)

NOTES:
Killed Navery 4 times; received nothing. Neither did the 3 or 4 of my guildmates who were there. Nobody in the room cried out "I got the ...... " either so take that for what its worth.

2 out of 3 Slashers gave Arties; they popped into the pack in the same way the older SA arties do.

3 out of 5 Medusa's produced Arties; these also pop directly into your pack. On one Medusa, 2 in our party both received the Fey Slayer bow... at the same time.

It would be nice to compile a list of Arties and where they drop like the upstanding gentlemen created for the Tangle, etc. Arties. :)
lol !

navery dropped a tang to both vaga and i on the same day, two hours apart yesterday. the same day !

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 1, 2008
*pally archer with dragon slayer comp bow* solos stygy almost too easily.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2004
Awards
if I'm not here I'm there

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 1, 2008
that's impressive. you don't die once ?
oh i die a couple times, theres an ankh in there so its easy to get back into the fight. i only die when it does a dbl fire breath attack, it does it every now and then.

Alea

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 5, 2008
This time we're a bit ahead of where we were before. Stupid Miner has a page for them so the information can be filled in as it's discovered:
http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=31371

(or at least, when Miner wakes up)
That list needs some work. Here's what I can add to it.

Abyssal Blade: Medusa, Slasher & Dragon

Axes of Fury: Slasher & Dragon

Death's Hand: Medusa, Dragon & Slasher

Life Syphon: Dragon & Slasher

Petrified Snake: Medusa & Dragon

Staff of resonance: Stealable

Valkyrie’s Glaive: Stealable

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 21, 2008
Colorado
Well I have to say my initial foray back into Navrey's lair was a good one. I killed many pre-pub and never got anything. My first Navrey post pub dropped a Night Eyes. So far so good. Maybe they put in a "points system" and all my previous encounters helped. Guess we'll see what the future brings.

-OBSIDIAN-

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 1, 2008
Got the Jade War Axe off the Fire Ele Renowned in the crimson spawn by tomb of kings entrance. was on corpse

oh and ive gotten the Storm caller off the gobby renowneds twice so far

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2004
Awards
if I'm not here I'm there

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 24, 2003
Question... have people really gotten Tangle from Medusa?
Has this actually been confirmed?
I can confirm NOT getting one in over 40 runs since the last patch. And in over 50 runs before that. I can also confirn stone dragon teeth and petrified snakes no longer unravel into relic frags :(

C

Connor_Graham

Has anyone received a scroll of transcendence yet????
Yes, I received the most highly sought after, and fought over, SoT of them all. The one that brings randomness and awesome super powers to the game. The one that can impact your game in ways nothing else in the world will.

There can be only one....

Herding.....:gee:

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

I think its already been mentioned but the human Sign Of Order was received on the Stygian Dragon straight in pack with no message.

S

Stupid Miner

Updated.

... hasnt anyone found Tinker Leggings or can confirm where the Basilisk Hide comes from?

And it's odd that no one has found the new Gargoyle artifacts yet.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I got the Vampire cutlass thing from the Stygian Dragon.

Btw, yes it's confirmed that Navery drops Tangle.

-Galen's player

Y

Yalp

Did a Styngie dragon tonight, got BOTH a 3.0 anat SOT and the Fallen Mystics spellbook off same round.

Also received the Sign of Order (human shield) from Stygian Dragon *different round*

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
I got a Basilisk Hide Breastplate from a rat boss in the cavern of the discarded.
Also got a Demons Bridle Ring from Cavern of Discarded rat boss.

C

Catty

... whats your ratio of artifacts to dragons killed? If you saved the heads you can just count them since every dragon drops one
Got about 110 heads of dragons, every 3d dragon drop one of "minor" arts also
Sign of Order ( garg/human version )
Syphon Life
Vampiric Essence
Dragon Hide Shiled
-----------------------------------

Burning amber/ Draconi's Wrath and since patch Fallen Myst Spellbook are awesomly rare. Done after patch more then 30 dragons never seen 'em again, bevor patch every 20th dragon drops one of rarery arts, but now :/

S

shulginist

Has anyone gotten the animated legs of the insane tinker? If so, who dropped them?

-OBSIDIAN-
I would like to know as well. I don't know anyone that has them and haven't seen any for sale so no clue.

K

Kandorian Demons

I got an Animated Legs of the Insane Tinker off of the Renown Wyvern at the entrance to Stygian Dragon.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 21, 2008
Colorado
I got an Animated Legs of the Insane Tinker off of the Renown Wyvern at the entrance to Stygian Dragon.
Sweet! I second the thanks. The question now is whether all renowns have the ability to drop the same items? Or is the Insane Tinker legs only dropped by the Renown Wyvern. Either way, I know where I am headed tonight. :)

-OBSIDIAN-

X

xStrikerx

I looted The Impaler's Pick from a renowned goblin alchemist