• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysterious Stranger found [pictures!]

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LadyArden

Ours was bugged on Oce and no matter how much/hard we hit it it wasn't taking damamge. A GM came and actually helped us, making him vulnerable again. It was brutal, LOL. He's really REALLY bad when invulnerable.

Cheers! Oh, and several spawn throughout the day, so keep checking places.
Boxes still empty for us too.

S

SilentFoxXy

Mage Summons- Dispelled in a flash.

Pets- Dispelled but .....

SWeavers- Some success

BUT- Not to start a row or anything but- My Pally has really enjoyed the 3 or 4 of these shes done, she stands toe to toe, and dukes, and wins....Ive been able to grab 3 boxes, at least 2 or 3 sets of the new gems, and enjoyed the fight.

Slowly learning when to back off to avoid the death rattles , etc, but on the whole Ill stick with my lil swordswoman doing 35-55 damage every swing....with a 30 SSI, DI of 54%, EO1, Consc, Divine, etc, she rocks...

K

K'torr

with luck it will have 100 items in it that have to be looted before the box can be taken.
makes it more challenging i guess :p
p.s. i need a box someone :)
I think that's the point. The Box is the prize, but it will be so loaded with other crap, like a T-Chest, so someone can't just come along and grab it.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have seen him spawn on 2 servers today, but not as often as yesterday as seems. all the gems that dropped are all regular vendor gems, along with loads of loot that hits the floor with the gems and gold (like DF loot). box still spawned but it went to fast to see if it had any items in it. anyone else got info for today on him or the box?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any other reports that the rare gems are that much rarer now? Or is this one jsut a fluke?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've heard that. Gems are being replaced with ML arties and other loot now.

L

Lord Drakelord

Any other reports that the rare gems are that much rarer now? Or is this one jsut a fluke?
There was no Gems when it died. When I open the box I was poisoned, and died before I could pick up any loot, but saw alot of peerless items in the box, then all was dropped on the ground, and all I was seeing was grey, when someone finally res me all the good stuff was gone.

Next time I let someone else open dang box and I wait for the loot to pop out.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ive fought him in 2 sreas in despise entrance and right next to ogre island. And in my books, anyone who gives me shiny objects is a good guy!!

E

Emil IsTemp

Me thinks the rare gems spawning in mass quantity yesterday were a fluke. I only got 2 total of the rarer gems today.. got 20 of each yesterday..

and ill pass on the box =).

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want the box as a place to put all my rare gems.

I like the gem spawn rate change... it gives me hope that my collection may be worth something.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was no Gems when it died. When I open the box I was poisoned, and died before I could pick up any loot, but saw alot of peerless items in the box, then all was dropped on the ground, and all I was seeing was grey, when someone finally res me all the good stuff was gone.

Next time I let someone else open dang box and I wait for the loot to pop out.
Or step back a good ways and use Telekinesis?