• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Return has made me look for a new Romance!!

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You wouldn't talk to Babe Ruth, Elvis, or 2 Pac like that would you?
Hard to do since they are all dead.

And we didn't "think" we were good, we won the shard tournament proving we were good.
Thus proving the point the Legend's PvP is sub-par to other shards. The historical figures you mention all competed in the largest arena, not the smallest shard EA supports.

stop it ive come for my thorne
I am sure if you beg long enough in Luna someone will hook you up with some Thorns.

You are not me and you will never be me..
Thank the lord, I could never cruise the Junior Highs like you do looking for the fat ugly chicks.

You all talk like there was only one tourny on Legends, there were others during the EM seasons.
LOL - too funny Thunder :)

V

Vyal

:yell::yell::yell:

GM Duelist Matt
That guy needs to get banned from Stratics I did for saying the "J" word.

:yell::yell::yell:

Omni I still know what you are talking about. The one and only time you ever killed me I had to stop and think about that for a min. I was coming out the gate - you talking trash at the gate with ten other people behind you I flagged you with no pots and no bandies with one apple. I still chased you down to Joe Hobos house one shot you healed up and kill me while I was strangled, weakened, and corpsed plus had a mana debuff on - No that was with Vyal not one of my tamers.

Homie you seriously got lucky there versus me. No I never killed Pug on Vyal. First of all I never carried trap boxes around of course that was my wrong doing but I never did. Every time I have ever went against Pug and I mean every single time he has always para'd me and tossed up two efields with a poison field and two ev's then unloaded with spells and even then the tank Vyal lasted about 30 seconds depending on how many people he had with him. Anyways Pug was a cheater and a half dude so he never counted as anything to me to begin with :hahaha:

:scholar::scholar::scholar:

That crew you rolled with was a group of ten people who ran everything you can imagine to make themselves better. I know I was in vent with them for a while. Just like the rest that talk all day at the gate then die five times in a row then get a sucker punch in.

:gun::gun::gun:

Good morning anyway ;)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Omni I still know what you are talking about.
Good, Im glad you accept im better than you.

The one and only time you ever killed me I had to stop and think about that for a min
lolololololololololoololollollolololololololollololololollololo
lollllolollololololollollolololololololololoolololololololololol
lollllolollololololollollolololololololololoolololololololololol....

Ur horrible. Quit trying to kid yourself.

A

alaina123

good luck with the romance......could be an intresting begining to a love story...always begin in blood spills

F

FactionsJim

Figured I'd just stop in and remind you guys how much you blew. (Matt and Ryu)

Tootles!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*reads and stares* Wow! Welcome back everyone! *stares more* Wish there was all this action on the shard itself! *does not and never will claim to be a good pvper but at least I try*

hazrad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I didn't xfer here.

Get your toon ready, i'll bring Vyal out he's just a straight archer - no bush - no ninja - no chugging - no apples.. If I stop getting so high maybe i'll take the time to set him back up.
Vyal, I remember you now. I have a mage named "Julius Blackstar". You and I were constantly fighting each other around Yew gate. Were you a member of TMC or something like that? I remember in the middle of our fights I would say to you "hang on, going AFK" and you would actually wait until I got back and continued... hilarious but cool at the same time. Great to bump into you dude. Cheers!

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, what I dont understand is why every woman here isnt jumping at the chance at a romance with the ultimate online UO pvper, isnt that what attracts the women? If not here you should announce that at a bar or something, clothes will be dropping off. Im not gay but even I'll do a tuck and a wig to get at that myself.... ;)
And look at my avatar... Im pretty hot if you dont mind bulging eyes!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good luck with the romance......could be an intresting begining to a love story...always begin in blood spills
Alaina!! Where you been Lady! This is Katherine *hides* You still play? Get in touch miss talking to you all! No blood spilling please I hate mopping up after you all ! hehe

Vyal, I remember you now. I have a mage named "Julius Blackstar". You and I were constantly fighting each other around Yew gate. Were you a member of TMC or something like that? I remember in the middle of our fights I would say to you "hang on, going AFK" and you would actually wait until I got back and continued... hilarious but cool at the same time. Great to bump into you dude. Cheers!
Vyal waits for someone to come back from afk at yew gate? *shocked* j/k We :heart: Vyal!!

S

Shiya winterwind

Ryu, Really? Are you seriously trying to get a girl on UO years later? That's funny. But i do Remember you, I mean who couldn't. Yup. Nice to see you again.

G

Gian

i don't really remember matt, but i vaguely remember ryujinn being god awful. i wonder why i was forfeit in that tournament? i probably quit or something. furthermore, why was i partnered with ramz :confused:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
THey were both horrible. Matt had a few moments of okness but they nerfed his template and his ego had grown out of control. Ryu was never good. Ever.

And yea the tournament was after you quit.

F

FactionsJim

i don't really remember matt, but i vaguely remember ryujinn being god awful. i wonder why i was forfeit in that tournament? i probably quit or something. furthermore, why was i partnered with ramz :confused:
I forget what happened exactly, but I was supposed to have a diff character entered, or maybe that was you, and we had to switch chars at last min for entrance and approval and didn't get to use the chars we wanted. Then you lost connection in the middle of the match and I got beat...alone.

C

CARFEL1234

Matt and Ryu got lucky, if i had to make a top 50 list of PVPers on legends they wouldnt even be on that. They were in no way some of the best pvpers on legends, and anyone who erally was around and active back then would say the same thing.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Matt and Ryu got lucky, if i had to make a top 50 list of PVPers on legends they wouldnt even be on that. They were in no way some of the best pvpers on legends, and anyone who erally was around and active back then would say the same thing.
I did!

F

FactionsJim

There was a good 2-3 year period, after everyone got cable/DSL that we were all on an even playing field and factions and all aspects of PVP were dominated by the major faction guilds. There was always one or two powerhouse guilds in each faction, and some stayed loyal, or some jumped around. But Matt and Ryu were never considered great in anyone else's minds but their own.

Gian and I were DQed from the tourney for him having a magic weapon (that was never even used or equipped) in his backpack. As were our opponents for some other reason. That tourney was held at something like 2 or 3 am on a Sunday night or somethin. I don't remember exactly but, had there been better organization, the results of the tourney would have been much much different.

But, with that being said, I'm yeeeeeeeeeeeears over this, and anyone who comes back to a video games' message boards, 8-9 years after the time they were of any relevance, demanding respect, is a clown. So Matthew, and Ryuboojin, please, paint your faces first before the next time you show up.