• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Return has made me look for a new Romance!!

X

XGod of UOX

I wanted to keep this sweet and short.I have made my return to uo and looking to enter a new romance with a woman.

The times have changed and i have been gone for a long time if you never knew me or dont know me now. Me and my buddy were apart of uo history. Here is the link of what we have accomplished in our time.

http://town.uo.com/tournament_8.html

Warning to all who claim to be the best pvper on legends.... stop it ive come for my thorne... You are not me and you will never be me... i am the grandmaster duelist of legends...

I am RyuJinn and im siting at luna back working my skillz! so if you see me and are interested come say hi!

X

XGod of UOX

Well Unfournately it never ended up happening.What did end up happening we all moved to the new server Lake Austin, long story short we owned everyone on there even the other gm duelists.

G

GM Duelist Matt

They never did the test center tournament for some reason.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well Unfournately it never ended up happening.What did end up happening we all moved to the new server Lake Austin, long story short we owned everyone on there even the other gm duelists.
Well, in all truth, they moved it at the last moment and some of the other top tier pvprs wernt able to re-arrange their real life schedules to make the tournament.

But you did still win.

G

GM Duelist Matt

We were talking about the test server, I think you're talking about the legends tournament? There wern't that many people that missed the tournament due to whatever schedule change you're talking about. There were only a couple "big names" I can think of and we were better than them.

All the top names showed up btw, Goron, Eve, Scrib, Eval, Lex, Azure they were all there... and all lost.

But ya, back to the test server tournament, it was never even scheduled for some reason, they never had any mention of it after the shard tournaments were done.

X

XGod of UOX

hrmmm id like you to mention these top tier pvpers... because in all honesty.. you cant...

i thought id let you know omi if you didnt know... i had 104.5 magery in that tourney matt had 110.All other skills were gm if not 105... and to be at that kinda of disadvantage says something . You Still havent seen the best of me. THE so called top pvpers had 120's... so you might want to rethink your last post...

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No no no, on legends you guys did great. But it was supposed to be the top two from each shard to go at it on Test Center to be the best in all of UO...thats tha part I was talkingabout. :lick:

G

GM Duelist Matt

Yeah, they didn't do that ever. I didn't even know it was scheduled

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wasnt i in that tourney solo cause my partner couldnt make it?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

who were you on LA? what guilds and such?

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to keep this sweet and short.I have made my return to uo and looking to enter a new romance with a woman.

The times have changed and i have been gone for a long time if you never knew me or dont know me now. Me and my buddy were apart of uo history. Here is the link of what we have accomplished in our time.

http://town.uo.com/tournament_8.html

Warning to all who claim to be the best pvper on legends.... stop it ive come for my thorne... You are not me and you will never be me... i am the grandmaster duelist of legends...

I am RyuJinn and im siting at luna back working my skillz! so if you see me and are interested come say hi!

hi, i'm glad you took the time to pm me and tell me how "mmmm tasty" i was. but the fact of the matter is, you repulse me. good luck finding a "romance with a woman" on the boards, kiddo.

-Blesh

G

GM Duelist Matt

hi, i'm glad you took the time to pm me and tell me how "mmmm tasty" i was. but the fact of the matter is, you repulse me. good luck finding a "romance with a woman" on the boards, kiddo.

-Blesh
That wasn't very nice there ma'am. Why the anger and hate?

S

Sorcon Gartius

Don't you know, only Sorcon can advertise for romance on the forums... GAH! How dare thee...

G

GM Duelist Matt

dude, even if you turn a blind eye to how arrogant this tool is, who makes a post on a forum to announce they want a "romance" that isn't a creep?
Forums are the perfect place for love.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't you know, only Sorcon can advertise for romance on the forums... GAH! How dare thee...
Actually, I was the first to promote forum sugar mamas....I did that on LA so long ago. Thats how I got three chicks to give me stuff including a castle on LA. Rawrcakes.

X

XGod of UOX

Wow Blesh is one angery woman... kiddo... Im 23 and i cant belive you take threads to such seriousness.I think you should stop taking my words out of context and lighten up.

I was gunna let you slide but calling me a tool. First Piece of Advice get some eye cream you have the worst eye bags ive ever seen close to a crack head... Who has not slept in days. Take a rest from playing mmo's 24/7.

Pm Me for the Cream i make it!!

B

BardMal

dude, even if you turn a blind eye to how arrogant this tool is, who makes a post on a forum to announce they want a "romance" that isn't a creep?
OMG PwNd
Blesh ftw _ I spit soda out my nose when I read this, and I don't even drink soda!

S

Sorcon Gartius

Wow Blesh is one angery woman... kiddo... Im 23 and i cant belive you take threads to such seriousness.I think you should stop taking my words out of context and lighten up.

I was gunna let you slide but calling me a tool. First Piece of Advice get some eye cream you have the worst eye bags ive ever seen close to a crack head... Who has not slept in days. Take a rest from playing mmo's 24/7.

You're just being a **** cause she's my ex-wife...

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

hmm, i was "mm tasty" before i shot you down.

i'm sowwy i hurt your little feelings kiddo :(

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

-Blesh
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:owned:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

this coming from a 23 year old who trolls the forums 24/7 and cant get any inrl so has to hit on fat girls that play uo... idk man

X

XGod of UOX

lol blesh is funny mm m tasty... i like men i thought u were a tranny!

V

Vyal

:yell::yell::yell:

Give me a freaking bullet with a gun please !!!!!

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

V

Vyal

I know the best on Legends & I don't know you .. sorry to bust your bubble.

I'm not saying anything about dueling me you would cry something is to overpowered go cry your way back to luna bank.
But...
I have been playing since the naked mage with a DP war fork & everyone that played UO would sit around the Britain gate and cast blade spirits at each other, , , I'm allowed to do w/e I want to ;)

People who can only mage duel should be shot in the head.
FYi the only true mage duel is a naked mage duel . . .

X

XGod of UOX

i personally laughed when you wrote this... lastime i checked dexers were involed in the arena tournament...they were never good. now it seems all they do is throw on evasion and run from a x5 mage.. i can out mini heal a dexer any ****ing day.that is not my issue.
my issue is its an endless battle. with chuggin pots eating apples and watever ****ing bs u do now.they still die just takes longer.to break it down for you take that out and i own them x100 easier. i dont need pots or apples ill fight anyone that way if they choose to an die

V

Vyal

I don't know you bud & I really don't care how good you think you are . . . I know you did a whole lot of begging for gold I would say I hooked you up.

This whole thread is pretty lame. :sleep2::sleep2:

OooO and I got a dexxer that will walk on a necro mage.

I know you have been away for a while but if a archer can kill a 4/6 chiv healer like Payton I would say after a mortal the mage is a given kill (.) Not saying I even have a archer like that . . but if I did XD

:scholar::scholar::scholar:

G

GM Duelist Matt

I don't know you bud & I really don't care how good you think you are . . . I know you did a whole lot of begging for gold I would say I hooked you up.

This whole thread is pretty lame. :sleep2::sleep2:

OooO and I got a dexxer that will walk on a necro mage.

I know you have been away for a while but if a archer can kill a 4/6 chiv healer like Payton I would say after a mortal the mage is a given kill (.) Not saying I even have a archer like that . . but if I did XD

:scholar::scholar::scholar:
If you don't know Matt and RyuJinn from this shard, you are just a garbage player who transferred here in hopes to show a smaller shard how "leet" he was.

And we didn't "think" we were good, we won the shard tournament proving we were good. You wouldn't talk to Babe Ruth, Elvis, or 2 Pac like that would you? Show some respect when you're addressing legends kid.

N

NewThunder

You wouldn't talk to Babe Ruth, Elvis, or 2 Pac like that would you?
Hard to do since they are all dead.

And we didn't "think" we were good, we won the shard tournament proving we were good.
Thus proving the point the Legend's PvP is sub-par to other shards. The historical figures you mention all competed in the largest arena, not the smallest shard EA supports.

stop it ive come for my thorne
I am sure if you beg long enough in Luna someone will hook you up with some Thorns.

You are not me and you will never be me..
Thank the lord, I could never cruise the Junior Highs like you do looking for the fat ugly chicks.

You all talk like there was only one tourny on Legends, there were others during the EM seasons.

V

Vyal

No I didn't xfer here.

Does no one remember Fight Club? The people who played in the Fight Club tournaments could have put down anyone in that tournament.

I know Scribinator he isn't that great of a pvper tbh, so you got to play him in the tournament championship ? When I say not that great I mean I know him so I ain't gonna say he's terrible.

People have come and gone on Legends that could really play a mage well. RL was one of em, Omni no you always just got lucky, how about Pug?

Get your toon ready, i'll bring Vyal out he's just a straight archer - no bush - no ninja - no chugging - no apples.. If I stop getting so high maybe i'll take the time to set him back up.

I wouldn't go calling yourself 2 pac becuase you beat Scribinator in a duel ROFL, and for those of you who don't know it isn't Scrib from BNA it's the Scrib that had the 4:20 house by yew bank.

All I can say is get your toon up to par don't go getting killed by all these kids in fel when it's ready then go so you can't cry you got killed and your not ready to pvp.

MuGGz, Merci'Less, Vyal, Jestarh, Neezzee, Dream, Ghost - Legends
First toon I ever made was named Makaveli when UO went public shard is Catskills.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hard to do since they are all dead.

Thus proving the point the Legend's PvP is sub-par to other shards. The historical figures you mention all competed in the largest arena, not the smallest shard EA supports.

I am sure if you beg long enough in Luna someone will hook you up with some Thorns.

Thank the lord, I could never cruise the Junior Highs like you do looking for the fat ugly chicks.

You all talk like there was only one tourny on Legends, there were others during the EM seasons.

I f*ckin love you thunder.

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can only wonder at how swiftly Ryujinn has run himself into the ground.

Surely Blesh and Sorcon are laughing at his Jr. High games. (well said Thunder)

Bah!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can only wonder at how swiftly Ryujinn has run himself into the ground.

Surely Blesh and Sorcon are laughing at his Jr. High games. (well said Thunder)

Bah!
WHEW!!!
Cru's against it...
Thank goodness, I saw Cru had replied, and thought she had tossed her hat into the ring!
:D:lick::hahaha::hug:

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I didn't xfer here.

Does no one remember Fight Club? The people who played in the Fight Club tournaments could have put down anyone in that tournament.

I know Scribinator he isn't that great of a pvper tbh, so you got to play him in the tournament championship ? When I say not that great I mean I know him so I ain't gonna say he's terrible.

People have come and gone on Legends that could really play a mage well. RL was one of em, Omni no you always just got lucky, how about Pug?

Get your toon ready, i'll bring Vyal out he's just a straight archer - no bush - no ninja - no chugging - no apples.. If I stop getting so high maybe i'll take the time to set him back up.

I wouldn't go calling yourself 2 pac becuase you beat Scribinator in a duel ROFL, and for those of you who don't know it isn't Scrib from BNA it's the Scrib that had the 4:20 house by yew bank.

All I can say is get your toon up to par don't go getting killed by all these kids in fel when it's ready then go so you can't cry you got killed and your not ready to pvp.

MuGGz, Merci'Less, Vyal, Jestarh, Neezzee, Dream, Ghost - Legends
First toon I ever made was named Makaveli when UO went public shard is Catskills.

vyal what were ur char names when 420 was around? i also thought you were newer to legends

G

grewha420

In all fairness to me, yeah I'm kind of a trammie now been like that since AOS came out, but back in the day I was a bad ass. I almost took out Matt and Ryu in one combo:p BTW Scribinator welcomes you back and Eval will be back soon:>

G

grewha420

Oh and also Eval Kneval wasn't really Eval it was nacknolia.slim. playing him unfortunately:<

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ROLOLDOLRODLOLOLSOELSOLEOLSOLOLS.....

Vyal, just horrible. Let me count thee ways....

RL was one of em, Omni no you always just got lucky, how about Pug
RL was/is good. One of the better mages imo. I, always beat you. Always. Remember that time, I was on my mage on foot, and you were on your "godly" archer ON MOUNT and got smoked. EVEN with people healing you. Silly kiddo. When, have you ever, even tried, to go one v one with Pug? Let alone kill him. :scholar:

Good movie, yes I remember that. But other than that, no I dont remember anything called Fight Club on Legends. Ever. And Ive been here since day ONE.:scholar:

You, should NEVER call anyone terrible. I mean, have you seen yourself pvp? Scrib isnt the best, but hes no where near as bad as you are. :scholar:

i'll bring Vyal out he's just a straight archer
Tons of skill there buddy. Do you honestly consider that a great character? As far as archers go, that char is one of the worst Ive ever seen. So please dont brag on how awesome he is.:scholar:

If I stop getting so high maybe i'll take the time to set him back up.
Newsflash. Getting high, or telling everyone you get high, dosnt make you look cool. It dosnt impress anyone. I mean, back in like 8th grade, and you told some 5th graders, you might have impressed someone. But its just kinda lame now. :scholar:

No I didn't xfer here.
So, dosnt that mean you xfered here or moved here. Which essentially means the same thing. Im just saying. :scholar:

Silly kid.:bowdown:Ur worship is noted.

S

Sorcon Gartius

PvP constantly morphs, and whoever happens to have the current gimplate will always dominate. Back in the days of Factions, Scribinator, NackNolia.Slim, justamule, Crimson God, etc all dominated because they had Cable Modems while 94% of the population was still on dial up. They could run in and slam a whole spell combo, or a deadly poison, or a spear paralyze before you could figure out what was going on and before your screen even loaded it.

Time changes, and so does the gimplate, so if you don't modify, you don't win. After AoS, we saw a rise of new age pvpers who figured out certain aspects of it. Anyone remember when I dominated the entire shard for nearly 2 months because I had 4/6 casting and Doom was broken and wouldn't give out artifacts? Being lucky enough to acquire an Ornament and a Staff of the Magi from the Blackthorn Event + spending 20-30 million on Stat/120 Mage/Eval scrolls made me so good that I could hit Explosion/Flamestrike before most people could even move off screen. That coupled with the fact that nobody understood the armor mechanics made it even more insane... Matt ran around on a naked Necro/Axer that could 1 shot anyone in the game because of the broken Pain Spike/Double Shot combo.

Point I'm making is this: Just because you dominated once, doesn't mean you ever will again. Just because you DO dominate doesn't mean you're something special, it just means you've got the latest gimplate that will be nerfed shortly, putting you back into line where you belong. No matter how great you think you are, you never know when you may have won a fight because someone's computer froze or someone's internet disconnected. Anyone can be lucky on one night... And yeah, just because there was a Grandmaster Duelist's tournament won by Matt/RyuJinn doesn't make them any good now... Hell, neither of those characters even EXIST anymore. One was banned and one was deleted. There have been numerous PVP tournaments since then with a variety of rewards...

X

XGod of UOX

im waiting for an excuse why we won the tournament. i want you to answer that sorcon. we had the best powerscrolls lol?