• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning. It's a lovely day. Play nice, boys and girls. *sips coffee*

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
morning all
Good morning! * grabs coffee and a bagel* Hey, Ozog wouldn't it be hilarious to hid under the wrestling ring and mess wif the wrestlers.
I though this up years ago when I was a kid and still find it a rather funny thought. Caught Raw! John Cena was on proclaiming he's gonna beat Lesnar's azz at the next PPV. Jerry Lawler tried to mediate between the fueding Bellas and ended up get the crap slapped outta him by Nikki. I missed Sheamus. Anyway what I saw was good. Off to get read for 8 am class.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well afternoon. I had 8am class. Its still hot here. it gonna rain here, my arm is screaming. Call me the human barometer, or weather forcaster.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sup gobblin ice cream dude, yo yo what shard do u play? You sound like a hardcore rp'er I gotta get me sum dat sweet sweet icy rp action soon ya feel me? I thank u can tell by my swag I :heart: rp the most yo.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNINS
Sup gobblin ice cream dude, yo yo what shard do u play? You sound like a hardcore rp'er I gotta get me sum dat sweet sweet icy rp action soon ya feel me? I thank u can tell by my swag I :heart: rp the most yo.
I PLAY CHESSY

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
He sometimes brings us ice cream on Atlantic to. :)

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sexuality is the bane of human progress. If our civilisation is to advance beyond its current stasis, we must learn to reproduce without intercourse like asexual lizards.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well....that was an interestingly random post lol

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sexuality is the bane of human progress. If our civilisation is to advance beyond its current stasis, we must learn to reproduce without intercourse like asexual lizards.
What the hell is the fun in that????