• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The goblins decided to help today... *lays out tray of Pitmuck compost cookies, and a 3-tiered wasabi cake*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*offers Ozog some freshly brewed Cuban coffee*

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning everyone..

Having a Cadillac.. (coffee with a small spoon of hot chocolate mix in it.)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning. Would you like coconut oil or butter in that coffee?

Faenwen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
prunecake... mhhhhhh cherry cake, raspberry cake, carrot cake, cocnut cake, warm chocolate and nut cake...... malakoff torte, strawberrycreamtorte *sighs*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Oh, that cake! And I'm on a low-carb diet. *cries*

Poached eggs and coffee, anyone?

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MEEES LIKE SCAKE
KIN WEE USE TURNIPS INSTERAD OB PRUNES?
MORNINS

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNINS UO
GOTS LOT OB HOUSE WERK TO DO. MEES LETS IT ALL SLIP CAUSES BEES MEES SICK FER 3 DAYS

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning!

*sips coffee, computes anticipated daily carbs*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning.

Coffee... coffee... *slowly navigates to kitchen*

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
COMPOST COOKIE RECIPE FOR PITMUCK GOBLINS
yield: 15 to 20 cookies
prep time: 1 hour 30 minutes
cook time: 18 minutes
total time: 2 hours

INGREDIENTS:

For the Compost Mixture:
⅓ cup fresh manure crumbs
1 tablespoon dread mare’s milk
1½ teaspoons pixie dust
⅛ teaspoon Sosarian Sea salt
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon heavy unicorn cream

For the Cookies:
1⅓ cups bread flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon Sosarian Sea salt
1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup pixie dust⅔ cup light brown pixie dust
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
¼ cup tablespoon dread mare’s milk
1 lizard chicken egg
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup mini dung chips
Prepared compost mixture
⅓ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
2½ teaspoons ground coffee
2 cups wood chips
1 cup Mesanna’s mini-pretzels

DIRECTIONS:

1. Prepare Compost Mixture: In a small bowl, stir together the manure crumbs, dread mare’s milk, pixie dust and salt. Whisk together the butter and heavy unicorn cream, then add to the dry ingredients. Toss with a fork until the mixture is evenly moistened; set aside.

2. Prepare the Cookie Dough: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt; set aside.

3. Combine the butter, both pixie dust and corn syrup in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and dread mare’s cream together on medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the egg and vanilla, and continue to beat for 7 to 8 minutes.

4. Reduce mixer speed to low and add the flour mixture. Mix just until the dough comes together, no longer than 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.

5. Still on low speed, add the dung chips, compost mixture, oats and coffee, and mix until just incorporated, about 30 seconds. Add the wood chips and Mesanna’s mini-pretzels and again, mix only until barely incorporated, 15 to 20 seconds.

6. Using a 2¾-ounce ice cream scoop (or a ⅓-cup measuring cup), portion out the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Pat the tops of the cookie dough domes flat. Wrap the sheet pan tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 1 week.

7. Bake the Cookies: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Arrange the chilled dough a minimum of 4 inches apart on parchment- or Silpat-lined sheet pans. Bake for 18 minutes. The cookies will puff, crackle, and spread. After 18 minutes, they should be very faintly browned on the edges yet still bright yellow in the center. Give them an extra minute or so if that's not the case.

8. Cool the cookies completely on the sheet pans before serving or storing. The cookies can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 1 month.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning!
Icky is going to try that wonderful recipe.
What is purple shoe day? :confused2:

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Purple shoe? I don't think I have any, I used to but no longer...

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just looked at my calender after rolling out of bed and you know what? Today is purple shoe day!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I just looked at my calender after rolling out of bed and you know what? Today is purple shoe day!
I found references online about sports teams wearing purple shoes for MLK day... but that's not until January. So... :confused2:

Almost forgot... good morning everyone!

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Yawns* I'll take a cookie. I was up late doing an idoc while I babysat the fridge taking temp readings. Thermostat is out, got new thermostat replaced busted one. Daang I'm tired. Pass the coffee and another cookie.

Yeah, Brock Lesnar or as I heard the kids call him Borked Laser sucks. Love Big Show wish they'd turn show loose on em. My sister is still missing CM Punk. Sheamus is my all time favorite wish they could figure out an angle with him. I don't want Sheamus to go heel cause, he sucks at it. Not a Cena fan but I don't hate em either, you know he kind grows on you; like a fungus lol. Okay opinon poll which is more ridiculous Bo Dallas or Adam Rose?

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
*Yawns* I'll take a cookie. I was up late doing an idoc while I babysat the fridge taking temp readings. Thermostat is out, got new thermostat replaced busted one. Daang I'm tired. Pass the coffee and another cookie.

Yeah, Brock Lesnar or as I heard the kids call him Borked Laser sucks. Love Big Show wish they'd turn show loose on em. My sister is still missing CM Punk. Sheamus is my all time favorite wish they could figure out an angle with him. I don't want Sheamus to go heel cause, he sucks at it. Not a Cena fan but I don't hate em either, you know he kind grows on you; like a fungus lol. Okay opinon poll which is more ridiculous Bo Dallas or Adam Rose?
NO HEEL FER SHAMUS

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Good morning Uhall. Good morning Goblins.

Anything exciting happening today? Ice cream social perhaps at the Pitmucks?

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO HEEL FER SHAMUS
*fills coffee cup and grabs a donut.*

I agree my goblin buddy!!! I love my Sheamus just the way he is! I just realize what the worst team up ever would be.....

Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas. Talk about annoying!!! Best tag team right now...Golddust & Stardust! I love em!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
www has no good tag teams. no chasisma
you got to bo leave
or is it leaves bo
I DIS LIKE TONY AKA STARDUST

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evening all, goblins obviously included.
For the record, I'm not a wrestling fan, someone made me this sig out of love-hate long time ago :)
I prefer old fashioned boxing...