• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

|M|oonglow

• Thread starter CoRreCt mEth0ds
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought you were in brfore that.

*bows* WE'RE NOT WORTHY!
nop cause i got out of Iraq and the army in aug of 06 worked for another government job while the ranch house was being built it didn't get finished tell sep of 07 that is when i got internet and i did not come strait to pac was on atl for a while then came to pac
Then I have known you before that... Cause it seems i have known you a while.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well u must of gotten soemthing from iraq.because u were in FL when i was on cd when u could evade with no tactiks. u ran around on a bok mage u were inn FL when there was no tactiks to use specials on a weapon u are so full of **** u were FL for a long time.wich i could care less but 6months u lie like a rug u were in htere for a year an 6 months at teh least but idk.just stop denying stuff to make u look good.
I know everybody picks on this guy... But JESUS CHRIST.. GEMMA .. Teach him how to speak/type like a civil human being.

R

Rand Al

well u must of gotten soemthing from iraq.because u were in FL when i was on cd when u could evade with no tactiks. u ran around on a bok mage u were inn FL when there was no tactiks to use specials on a weapon u are so full of **** u were FL for a long time.wich i could care less but 6months u lie like a rug u were in htere for a year an 6 months at teh least but idk.just stop denying stuff to make u look good.
wtf this is bad stui dyslexic people type better than this.
You were in cd?
Yes i did move a bush/evade mage over here but it was like for a couple weeks at best i ran solo with him for a while accessed to the CD house right east of the gate then i had to drop parry for tactics. When i did my test to join FL i couldn't nerve/evade cypher when he was in in wrath protection when he was dueling me making it hard to fight him.
That came out in Aug 27, 2007 so sometime after that i joined up. I was gone for the fl divide up sargon can tell you when that happened. Then have someone do the math for you cause errm can you do math? then you will know close to the months i was in fl give or take 1

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is why they should make some forums voice record friendly or something, I try and try and try to read what he says and get it, I just can't. I have been in TS with him before, he speaks loud and clear.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is why they should make some forums voice record friendly or something, I try and try and try to read what he says and get it, I just can't. I have been in TS with him before, he speaks loud and clear.
Yeah, I heard somebody say before.. " That was just a wall of text "
Man , oh man..

S

suprshadow

Tesla, he just crys a lot in TS though so i think that would make things awkward in this forum,

S

SUPRsalad

wow, its like a pack of wild dogs in here..

*throws a turkey carcass in the cage, and shuts the gate*