• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

|M|oonglow

• Thread starter CoRreCt mEth0ds
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

our latest fight with GOO!.. i cant post alot of screenshots on this cheap site so ill just put a link up for those who are interested.
heres a few predictions...
setitoff: "one fight out of many you win, congratulations you win OnE/20 "
kyrite: "your guild is awful blah blah blah..."
rand al: "i was posting on the forums and doing homework at the same time."
shadow: "you forget about that time we pwned 14 of you with 3 of us?"
anubis: "Those screenies are doctored."
playboy: "ZERG!"
sargon: "sucks when a zerg is organized huh?"
mutau: "your banned sargon for purified pwnage of UO!"

http://www.pwnuo.com/pwnuo/smf/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=209

R

Rumpelstiltskin

um, it was 19 vs 5 lol.... and your entire guild other than ice and the stealther logged off their factions chars,

R

Rand Al

I kinda like the one with 9 people around me dying to a dismount gank took em a bit to get me. O sargon what happened when i got you in a 1vs1 you keep running away? O and your quote of me is wrong i was posting on forms and killing fl and i was doing homework and killing m.

S

suprshadow

I just got home from work and i just wanna clear something up before i head out agian.

shadow: "you forget about that time we pwned 14 of you with 3 of us?" To correct you.. It was 4 of us vs 15... FYI

Also your to late, i already claimed Moonglow so to bad.. I think the time we killed you 9v2 there and i stood up on the bank by myself and there was 4 mages down below and they wouldn't come up and fight me i said. MOONGLOW IS MINE! so basically Moonglow = the real Wal-Mart of UO.

M

mutau

OH! you're predicting what i would SAY!! i get it now.
*cough* bull**** *cough*

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cheap site or just a cheap shot... i bet a buck its a cheap shot cheap cheap ...

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

um, it was 19 vs 5 lol.... and your entire guild other than ice and the stealther logged off their factions chars,
is that why you went stat on 3 of your chars kryright? perhaps thats why the rest of your guild went stat too, because there were none of us on faciton? maybe you should be the one doing homework because you cant count for **** :(
however i am impressed that setitoff finally got it right.. we started off with about 4 people befor i DID die on izious and came back on sargon, but.. i didnt die on sargon once.. whasup wit dat? anyway, at the very end i think we had 10 people and yeh i dont expect you guys to win against that, BUT YOU KEPT COMING BACK! nice leadership there kryright. good idea, bang your guilds head into a wall maybe itll loosen something up. good fight tho guys... at very least your tenatious, but we arent FL...

R

Rumpelstiltskin

is that why you went stat on 3 of your chars kryright? perhaps thats why the rest of your guild went stat too, because there were none of us on faciton? maybe you should be the one doing homework because you cant count for **** :(
however i am impressed that setitoff finally got it right.. we started off with about 4 people befor i DID die on izious and came back on sargon, but.. i didnt die on sargon once.. whasup wit dat? anyway, at the very end i think we had 10 people and yeh i dont expect you guys to win against that, BUT YOU KEPT COMING BACK! nice leadership there kryright. good idea, bang your guilds head into a wall maybe itll loosen something up. good fight tho guys... at very least your tenatious, but we arent FL...
none of my chars went into stat except one, and some stealer got the kill shot, i swear its like figthing a bunch of rat mages, u keep killing them they keep spawning

S

suprshadow

Why attack ky for trying to fight outnumbered? It's what ky and everyong in GOO likes to do because it takes more skill then to win.
Anyone get fight 3-1 odds and just run around with EXP FS combos all day and say their awesome but it truely takes skill for that other side fighting against huge odds to win.

Which is what GOO does on a daily basis and why were considered the best pvp guild on the shard.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Why attack ky for trying to fight outnumbered? It's what ky and everyong in GOO likes to do because it takes more skill then to win.
Anyone get fight 3-1 odds and just run around with EXP FS combos all day and say their awesome but it truely takes skill for that other side fighting against huge odds to win.

Which is what GOO does on a daily basis and why were considered the best pvp guild on the shard.
first off i didnt attack kyright.. i said good fight and kudos for fighting outnumbered. the fact is you guys did not win. it was more like 2 to 1 odds and according to you guys, thats barely a challenge. like i said dont cry numbers, you had the choice not to fight us. dont be mad at us for having a successful guild that people actually want to log in and have fun with.

R

Rand Al

The whole time i was at that fight there was 10 or so of you but that was after you died on your faction guy cause you were on sargon. I got like 4 kills before i got killed in a 10 v 4. The reason i didn't get you on sargon is cause you ran from me when i targeted you :( and ran when i got you 1v1.

M

McVie

you kind of lost me with this cuzz the only people that consider Goo the best pvp guild is Goo.:fake: so lets look at it abit different if im 5'8" but I tell every one i see that im the tallest man in the world does that make it true??:sword:

S

suprshadow

you kind of lost me with this cuzz the only people that consider Goo the best pvp guild is Goo.:fake: so lets look at it abit different if im 5'8" but I tell every one i see that im the tallest man in the world does that make it true??:sword:

Not to bad of a reply. Just because you come on here and make that insight comparing the guy with how tall he is and UO does not make it right. Considering we field the 4 of the top 5 players on all of pac and win most of the fights we enter; that is what considers us to be the best guild on the server there kid. Try actually looking at the situation from a non-bais view point and it would be a very easy thing to pick.

S

suprshadow

Either that is sarcasm or you are just really bad at writing. Last time i checked this post is filled with hidden attacks at ky and mocking his ability to lead a guild.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Try actually looking at the situation from a non-bais view point and it would be a very easy thing to pick.
hypocite.. |M| is the best PvP guild on the shard.. we actaually do RAIDS and win.. we do HARROWERS and never lose them.. we have a website and a loyal group of great people.. we've consitantly owned all of the faction towns for at about 4 months. we have a guild fund. we play two shards.. the list goes on and on.. if you think GOO! is even comparable to |M| just because you have some decent pvpers (whom we all know the truth about), you should take your own advice and "Try actually looking at the situation from a non-bais view point and it would be a very easy thing to pick."

R

Rand Al

hypocite.. |M| is the best PvP guild on the shard.. we actaually do RAIDS and win.. we do HARROWERS and never lose them.. we have a website and a loyal group of great people.. we've consitantly owned all of the faction towns for at about 4 months. we have a guild fund. we play two shards.. the list goes on and on.. if you think GOO! is even comparable to |M| just because you have some decent pvpers (whom we all know the truth about), you should take your own advice and "Try actually looking at the situation from a non-bais view point and it would be a very easy thing to pick."
Here is sargon once again implying remember i have vidio you do not. Pot kettle.

Yes you do have a ok guild from the outside i do not know how it is from the inside but you are all lacking allot of pvp skill you have double the numbers to field only reason why from the outside inside you all may be a good group i do not know. I believe we are better cause we do fight outnumbered 2-3 to 1 you all hide in tram or log off when your outnumbered And you run 1vs1!. Knocking on kyrite for fighting you all outnumbered is all wrong we came to fight the zerg just cause. and as for saying only 4 of your members died ha i didn't get the kill shots on everyone that died i know this
Your the most bias bitter person in this game so quit crying that everyone is bias maybe it is you.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Not to bad of a reply. Just because you come on here and make that insight comparing the guy with how tall he is and UO does not make it right. Considering we field the 4 of the top 5 players on all of pac and win most of the fights we enter; that is what considers us to be the best guild on the server there kid. Try actually looking at the situation from a non-bais view point and it would be a very easy thing to pick.
why do u post like u are part of GOO.u never ever play an when u do u dye first seriously u would stick up for hitler just too feel part of something u dont even contribute too.pathetic:twak:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is sargon once again implying remember i have vidio you do not. Pot kettle.

Yes you do have a ok guild from the outside i do not know how it is from the inside but you are all lacking allot of pvp skill you have double the numbers to field only reason why from the outside inside you all may be a good group i do not know. I believe we are better cause we do fight outnumbered 2-3 to 1 you all hide in tram or log off when your outnumbered And you run 1vs1!. Knocking on kyrite for fighting you all outnumbered is all wrong we came to fight the zerg just cause. and as for saying only 4 of your members died ha i didn't get the kill shots on everyone that died i know this
Your the most bias bitter person in this game so quit crying that everyone is bias maybe it is you.
Rand u have no room what so ever to ever call any guild a zerg u were FL for a very long time an your home shard is atlantic.so u are trying to say we tag everyone an anyone like FL the people we tag we either played with years an years ago or they know someone. we do not recruit invitaion only.the only zerg i have ever seen in uo is FL.so plz rand stop the zerg calling cause next thing uno u will want to feel at home again an join...

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rofl stuii M is a zerg shh

rand would never join M lol.... i don't know what your getting at

AND YOU DO TOO ADD ANYONE THAT ASKS ROFL

R

Rand Al

Rand u have no room what so ever to ever call any guild a zerg u were FL for a very long time an your home shard is atlantic.so u are trying to say we tag everyone an anyone like FL the people we tag we either played with years an years ago or they know someone. we do not recruit invitaion only.the only zerg i have ever seen in uo is FL.so plz rand stop the zerg calling cause next thing uno u will want to feel at home again an join...
Well lets take a look at this and see what all is wrong. First of all atl is not my home shard Catskills is. Next thing wrong i was never in a huge guild tell fl sx was small compared to guilds like db4 and on atl hot lnr cyn were the zergs i was not part of them. i left the game for a long time and yes when i restarted playing i did join fl didn't do much in it i wanted to see what big guilds were like and i ran into allot of drama. I am not huge on guild hopping so i stuck with FL tell then end same with son stuck with them tell the end now im goo ill be in it tell the end. So you can stop talking like you know me and what i do. i was on pac to long ago you may remember me as William Wallace we had like a 3 man guild or so it varied Cole was the guild leader so you can say pac was a home shard for me to.
i was in fl what 6 months if that

S

suprshadow

why do u post like u are part of GOO.u never ever play an when u do u dye first seriously u would stick up for hitler just too feel part of something u dont even contribute too.pathetic:twak:
I take offence to that because there is no way you prove I die first. Honestly, you must really miss me because all you ever talk about is how I never play enough. Sorry man already taken.

P.s I am at work on my iPhone this is cool.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those screenies are doctored.
LOL! Haven't heard that comeback in a loooong time. Shows how much we've evolved ROFL.

Also... M has numbers for a reason, again, when FL was on top... it's cause we had numbers... The reason any big guild holds any champ or harry, is cause they have the numbers to hold a choke. IF they were to agree NOT to choke, and no fields, then who would win? Just leave Harry open... everyone fight everyone, THAT would be fun!

Can't knock a guild for having numbers, even if the majority are bad pvpers.

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are doctored. the fight was one vs M actually. none of my guildmates were even there.

i killed every single member of M while in stat and never died. because i do not die!!!

how did i get in stat then you ask? obviously i killed myself to make it fair. i now have over 9000 faction points.

over 9000. yes. i rule.

S

suprshadow

they are doctored. the fight was one vs M actually. none of my guildmates were even there.

i killed every single member of M while in stat and never died. because i do not die!!!

how did i get in stat then you ask? obviously i killed myself to make it fair. i now have over 9000 faction points.

over 9000. yes. i rule.
Nuts;just nuts. This guy never lies to so it must have happened.

Anubis wins life.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

over 9000. yes. i rule.

It probably took them over 9000 hours in MSPaint to doctor the images good sir. Great observation. + 100 Internets :thumbup:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well lets take a look at this and see what all is wrong. First of all atl is not my home shard Catskills is. Next thing wrong i was never in a huge guild tell fl sx was small compared to guilds like db4 and on atl hot lnr cyn were the zergs i was not part of them. i left the game for a long time and yes when i restarted playing i did join fl didn't do much in it i wanted to see what big guilds were like and i ran into allot of drama. I am not huge on guild hopping so i stuck with FL tell then end same with son stuck with them tell the end now im goo ill be in it tell the end. So you can stop talking like you know me and what i do. i was on pac to long ago you may remember me as William Wallace we had like a 3 man guild or so it varied Cole was the guild leader so you can say pac was a home shard for me to.
i was in fl what 6 months if that
well rand my bad u were in FL for over a year but im sure u will have something to say about that.u are always right all u goo are always right why do people even post on here since u guys are the ****.no matter what someone says u guys make somehting up that sounds better even if it is a lie or just what u perseve yourself as uin your own head.now i know why i didnt ever used to read these forums no matter what happens theres always a childish way outta it.u win uo stratics u win uo.congrats:pancakes:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I take offence to that because there is no way you prove I die first. Honestly, you must really miss me because all you ever talk about is how I never play enough. Sorry man already taken.

P.s I am at work on my iPhone this is cool.
see u on the field maybe.ill be laghing at your ghost 1265897322775against 4 since thats how u guys like it lmao poser.

R

Rand Al

well rand my bad u were in FL for over a year but im sure u will have something to say about that.u are always right all u goo are always right why do people even post on here since u guys are the ****.no matter what someone says u guys make somehting up that sounds better even if it is a lie or just what u perseve yourself as uin your own head.now i know why i didnt ever used to read these forums no matter what happens theres always a childish way outta it.u win uo stratics u win uo.congrats:pancakes:
here you are trying to discredit me on one item when and how long i was in fl kid you make me laugh I joined fl in winter of 2007/2008 so it was between that and when it broke up which i dont remember when that was and most of it i didn't play. I was gone for the whole split up of fl and that took a while to build up. And none of my post are childish you should look at your own guilds posts for that and some other people in all guilds. Show me when i lied you are making stuff up again.

P

Playboy

our latest fight with GOO!.. i cant post alot of screenshots on this cheap site so ill just put a link up for those who are interested.
heres a few predictions...
setitoff: "one fight out of many you win, congratulations you win OnE/20 "
kyrite: "your guild is awful blah blah blah..."
rand al: "i was posting on the forums and doing homework at the same time."
shadow: "you forget about that time we pwned 14 of you with 3 of us?"
anubis: "Those screenies are doctored."
playboy: "ZERG!"
sargon: "sucks when a zerg is organized huh?"
mutau: "your banned sargon for purified pwnage of UO!"

http://www.pwnuo.com/pwnuo/smf/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=209
Wow...the word "Zerg" Never even came out of my mouthe...as soon as i died. i hopped on another character to get right back into the fight. not waste my time on worthless trash talk. Second. We killed everyone of ur faction characters accept for Ice, And A Kitty out of the 10-20 people you had there. so when we killed your ojs you logged on a red and kept fighting. so everytime we'd kill you, you'd jus get Ressed up and not be in stat...trash talk all you want over 1 win... but we smoked your trash Oranges. by the way sargon. we need to duel again.. it was nice beating you under 10seconds with playboy... :)

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Wow...the word "Zerg" Never even came out of my mouthe...as soon as i died. i hopped on another character to get right back into the fight. not waste my time on worthless trash talk. Second. We killed everyone of ur faction characters accept for Ice, And A Kitty out of the 10-20 people you had there. so when we killed your ojs you logged on a red and kept fighting. so everytime we'd kill you, you'd jus get Ressed up and not be in stat...trash talk all you want over 1 win... but we smoked your trash Oranges. by the way sargon. we need to duel again.. it was nice beating you under 10seconds with playboy... :)
try looking at the screenshots then making up lies, they may be more believeable.. if we were all on reds then you could just get rezed up and keep fighting too huh? you people are rediculous... look at the screenies you'll never see more than 3 M on at any given point in time... theres not one M or T corpse on a single one of those screenshots.. you guys got less than 5 kills including myself on izious at the begining that whole fight.. theres 20 yes 20! goo! corpses... count them. thats just the ones i got screenies of (no i didnt get them all).. so who are you trying to convence? i was there... i know the truth.. i have proof.
or ofcorse, just go with what kyrite says. hes so smart!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here you are trying to discredit me on one item when and how long i was in fl kid you make me laugh I joined fl in winter of 2007/2008 so it was between that and when it broke up which i dont remember when that was and most of it i didn't play. I was gone for the whole split up of fl and that took a while to build up. And none of my post are childish you should look at your own guilds posts for that and some other people in all guilds. Show me when i lied you are making stuff up again.
I thought you were in brfore that.

why are we getting away from the point that i killed every single person in uo that day.

*bows* WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

R

Rand Al

I thought you were in brfore that.

*bows* WE'RE NOT WORTHY!
nop cause i got out of Iraq and the army in aug of 06 worked for another government job while the ranch house was being built it didn't get finished tell sep of 07 that is when i got internet and i did not come strait to pac was on atl for a while then came to pac

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i coulda swore you were in FL befor i was. i joined mid october of 07..

R

Rand Al

i coulda swore you were in FL befor i was. i joined mid october of 07..
it was close to that time probably. I don't know if you were in the guild yet or not didn't pay attention to all the people in it. I played the winter of 07/08 in fl don't know the exact time in and out but i remember seeing s.g guild tag for like a week so i probably was in it just before you joined unless some people had that tag on after you left it.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

it was close to that time probably. I don't know if you were in the guild yet or not didn't pay attention to all the people in it. I played the winter of 07/08 in fl don't know the exact time in and out but i remember seeing s.g guild tag for like a week so i probably was in it just before you joined unless some people had that tag on after you left it.
yah a couple weeks probalby. i dropped sg at least a month or so i think befor i joined.. but they were still sporting the tag for a week or two after i left i think.. i pretty much gave the guild to G!B.. either way it doesnt really matter... ufos are real...

R

Rand Al

yah a couple weeks probalby. i dropped sg at least a month or so i think befor i joined.. but they were still sporting the tag for a week or two after i left i think.. i pretty much gave the guild to G!B.. either way it doesnt really matter... ufos are real...
yea only matters to stui :p and look out for the ufos they coming for you

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I dont think anyone from SG joined GB they were all bad and casper hated them

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

I dont think anyone from SG joined GB they were all bad and casper hated them
if they didnt join G!B, just maybe it was because she was an insane, incomprehensible pancake... maybe you should ask people instead of putting words into their mouths like you alwasy tend to do..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea only matters to stui :p and look out for the ufos they coming for you
well u must of gotten soemthing from iraq.because u were in FL when i was on cd when u could evade with no tactiks. u ran around on a bok mage u were inn FL when there was no tactiks to use specials on a weapon u are so full of **** u were FL for a long time.wich i could care less but 6months u lie like a rug u were in htere for a year an 6 months at teh least but idk.just stop denying stuff to make u look good.