• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for 16 like minded people to make a commitment till the end of the year!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are 3 cats in my house but NONE of them are mine.

I don't think I could get another cat after my Darathy (Darth Maul) died... he was the most amazing cat ever... smarter than a 5 yr old human I think... He could actually talk and would say "Out, No, Mom, and Help"... which could be annoying if you tried to give him a bath... screaming at the top of his wee little cat lungs "No! Out... Help!!!!!" Over and Over ... Mom he only used for me and when I would come home he'd run up and say "Mom"... over and over... was cute. I miss how he would sit and talk to me every day in the bathroom (cats I think find pottying to be some sort of social behavior and they MUST watch you... don't know if they fear that you might be lost down the drain... or if they think something will come up and you need protected or what)... but I miss him terribly. He was like a best friend. He did quite a number of tricks including, shake hands, speak, kiss (whereever you indicated), sit up, high five, and if I snapped my fingers said his name and pointed to a spot he would jump up there and sit. He would wake my daughter when I asked him to as well. He could open doors with ease. I think he was close to 20lbs... huge cat. Always knew when you were feeling bad. Only irritation I had with him was he drooled terribly when he wanted you to pet him... and he was hoping you'd pet him.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I donated but not sure how to set it up to auto pay for a year ?

We are now at 50%

Come on people we have a goal to meet :)
Well, donations have in the past been looked at as something for people who want to do the one off occasional support gesture, and the plugin that we have doesn't allow for automatic monthly payments. On the other hand Stratics Pro ($5/per Mo.) is how we set up reoccurring payments as an alternative though it doesn't allow people to set their own contribution amount. I can also definitely bring up adding longer duration options than just a single month to it and see what the others think.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have two cats and one dog, none of which can help me afford to reroof my old house... hence my lack of interest in making donations to anything at the moment. Even God is now on my "donate some other time" list.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This thread has been cleaned up a bit, and some posts have been removed. Please refrain from trolling and insulting each other so this thread can be kept on track.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Nope the normal broccoli was being passed out.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks friend just donated again I think I already did for September but we are only at 35%

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thanks friend just donated again I think I already did for September but we are only at 35%
The system resets the total every 30 days, and doesn't allow it to be set to roll over on a calendar date (the 1st for example) so it's gotten a bit off due to 31 days months.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Dunno if we are gonna make it this month...

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thank You.... It takes a day to make this happen.. I am on the west coast. Specifically that 5 more hours.

*Walks outside the Tavern and raises the Great horn of an old White Stag and blows the call*

*heads back inside and pours another glass of good old Moonglow Red*

*Flips a gold coin to the tavern keeper*

Set me a few more glasses for my 12 other friends and tap another Keg of that good old Moonglow Red my friend.