• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Login Problems

• Thread starter Lord GOD(GOD)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah yes the lost of 3 mares in 1 hour do to servers going up and down...

Or about to place your first home and poof..WTF??

Or that sweet white wyvern......

Yes people at one time the pet to have was a white wyvern....

That or the magic i GM cart finaly to get back and find you still need that dreaded .1 point....

I think lock picking was worse...

But ya the game was new and hell of alot of fun.....

I think its time whe come up with a saying for the T-Shirt for this one...

i vote for.............Not another dam shirt.........

S

Shinobi

Well i just got smoked. I had been talking with people about the servers being messed up. After discussing the issue, i end up fighting a guildmate, who kills me. They then attack my reptalon, so to prevent it from being killed, i quickly (without thinking) log off. The second i hit Log Out, i slapped my forehead. Oh well...

F

Fink

Anyone ever notice how this always happens after normal business hours on a weekend? The best time for the EA offices to be devoid of support people... How odd.
Yes, must really suck to be the weekend on call person.
I knew a guy who programmed his server to drop out over the weekend so he'd get the callout fee. Minimum 4 hour pay block at double-rate. He basically got an 8 hour day's pay for fifteen minutes work driving to the facility and rebooting. Did it every weekend for years.

T

Toolbox2010Leg

ITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UPITS UP ITS UP

L

Luke Carjacker

I just got on to Pac. I think the login servers are flakey right now, because the 10 consecutive times I tried before that I wasn't able to log in. Probably too many people trying all at once I guess, but just want to report at 10pm pacific time I was able to log in.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OMG the hamster is back on the wheel~!

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I'm in.

Thank you night/weekend person.

Might want to go to the break room and have a cup of coffee and hang out for awhile in case things get messed up again.

Thank you again!

-Galen's player

M

Muu Bin

OH for pity sakes! Someone fire the Janitor! Can't believe this... didn't we just have this problem? Do you feel the deja vu???? Voda Daj???? Anyone?

Tell the dang Janitor that he can't unplug that for the vacuum! Please!

For the love of..... pete.

:rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:
That is hilarious!!!!! Thank you I needed a good heart filled Laugh!!!
This actually happened at my workplace years ago but instead of the log-in servers it was a very large refrigerator stocked full of vaccines worth over $10k. Janitor got to keep his job because he was in the union and we had to cut back on staff to make up the shortfall at the end of the fiscal year. Ah... the good old days...

T

Thashinel

LOGINS are back up...the hampsters have been fed and their cages were cleaned.

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember when Tram opened. The delay of being able to place homes took 3 times. Mostly because the server couldn't handle the huge spike in lag of all of the homes being placed, attempted placing, and everyone being on. This is nothing compared to those times.

O

Oppurtunity

I remember when Tram opened. The delay of being able to place homes took 3 times. Mostly because the server couldn't handle the huge spike in lag of all of the homes being placed, attempted placing, and everyone being on. This is nothing compared to those times.
I remember the immense lag with Age of Shadows and Malas' launch. It was horrible. Weren't we restarted multiple times that day?