• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Login Problems

• Thread starter Lord GOD(GOD)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9
T

Thashinel

"Greetings....thank you for your petition and we appreciate the report. We are aware that the login servers are down at this time, and I apologize for any inconvenience on the matter. I can understand any frustration that this may cause. We are currently working hard on resolving the concern. However, ingame support does not have an estimated time on when the login servers will be back up. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding, and again, sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for playing Ultima Online and Happy Hunting" GM Akemai

Told ya I was having hubby page a GM. The response doesn't sound promising. I think I'ma get out a good book....
:grrr:

Sounds like Hubby aint gettin lucky tonight then either :/

So if an IDOC falls and there is nobody in the forest to hear it, and logins don't come back til Monday, will there be any wood on the ground?

O

olduofan

maybe the only way to log in is if you saved your red crystals

just a thought

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
:eek:snap:

THE REVERT IS COMING!!!
THE REVERT IS COMING!!!!

C

canary

"Greetings....thank you for your petition and we appreciate the report. We are aware that the login servers are down at this time, and I apologize for any inconvenience on the matter. I can understand any frustration that this may cause. We are currently working hard on resolving the concern. However, ingame support does not have an estimated time on when the login servers will be back up. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding, and again, sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you to those who can actually log in and play Ultima Online and Happy Hunting" GM Akemai

Told ya I was having hubby page a GM. The response doesn't sound promising. I think I'ma get out a good book....
:grrr:
Fixed it.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I warned them not to put the switch to turn off the servers right next to the switch to turn off the lights, but did they listen....nope. See what happens. Poor little Bob the intern had to work late today and be the last one to leave the building and flipped the wrong switch on his way out.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Must have my UO fix.... Well if it's still dead tomorrow... guess I'll finally have to quit putting off cleaning my room eh???? crum...

And after I do that.... I suppose I could..... play Baulders Gate some more... still haven't finished it.

But i want my UO.

*Pouts*

:rant2::rant2:

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
guess coulda been worse... might have just gotten a rare drop in doom and then lost connection......or just tamed a nice 4.5 GD and then lost connection

T

Thashinel

Not as long as he keeps gloating over the fact that he didn't log out and I did.
Hey Hubby....go take one of her favorite arties out of the chest and put it on the floor of your 18x18 until she gives in!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Oddly, nothing on this @Twitter...

MythicNews
UOHerald

both silent... *sigh*

So... I posted. ^.^

Maybe that will show up on the iPhones and Crackberries and someone will make an "official" statement?

Wingfield

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Hubby....go take one of her favorite arties out of the chest and put it on the floor of your 18x18 until she gives in!
He touches my artie stash or even my ingots and I'll not only act indignant, I'll suspend his account!

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long does it take to fix login server?........

do they even have after hour maintenance in place?

C

COCOPUFF641

just got off customer chat heres what i was told

Andy: Hi, my name is Andy. How may I help you?
: Hello
: Was wondering What is Wrong With The Ultima Online Servers
: And when will they be up??
: Hello??
Andy: Yes, I am here.
: What is wrong with the ultima online servers???
Andy: Well The servers of Ultima Online is temporarily down.
: It has been 2 hours how much longer are we looking at??
Andy: But our engineers are working on this issue. So, it will be up soon.
Andy: Please try to login after some time.
: So it wont be down until monday like im hearing??
Andy: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Andy: No, our engineers are working and they are trying to make it up as soon as possible.
: Ok thank you for your time
You have disconnected.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oddly, nothing on this @Twitter...

MythicNews
UOHerald

both silent... *sigh*

So... I posted. ^.^

Maybe that will show up on the iPhones and Crackberries and someone will make an "official" statement?
I'm pretty sure that whomever is on for the weekend, assuming someone is and that in-game customer service wasn't simply told to lie through their collective ass, likely doesn't have posting privileges anywhere.

So when this thing is finally fixed....There'll be no more record of it having been fixed than of it having occurred to start.

Hey.....Isn't it funny how there's particularly severe and frequent login issues following a major "restructuring?" Same thing happened last time!!!

-Galen's player

C

canary

Andy: No, our engineers are working and they are trying to make it up as soon as possible.
You have disconnected.
I hate the break it to you but 'Andy' is from India, has only a passing understanding of the english language at best and has ZERO idea what really is going on with the Ultima Online game.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You have disconnected.
That's actually not as bad as I'd have feared.

No time frame but he didn't immediately shut you down after he'd given you a stock answer, and he tried his best to shoot down Monday.

Oh and for the record, if I'm the source of "not till Monday," I don't have any knowledge, I was just expressing a fear.

-Galen's player

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You have disconnected.

Did you ask if they jiggled the wires? Works wonders on cars. Just saw they mentioned "soon", so that means sometime in the near future...hours, days, weeks.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love when this happens it's great no ability to play for an unknown amount of time.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OH for pity sakes! Someone fire the Janitor! Can't believe this... didn't we just have this problem? Do you feel the deja vu???? Voda Daj???? Anyone?

Tell the dang Janitor that he can't unplug that for the vacuum! Please!

For the love of..... pete.

:rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:
That is hilarious!!!!! Thank you I needed a good heart filled Laugh!!!

B

Beastmaster

I love the irony seen here in the first sentence of the first post on UOherald:

"You must log in with each eligible character before January 25th"

B

Braun

I quit reading after that...

Your loss, good info in there.....

I am not bragging in any way. Most belong to members of the family, son, daughters. When they gave up I simply couldn't bear to let the accounts go.

Forgive me for being a fan of the Ultima series for many years before the online servers came up.

R

rayvowrath

You have disconnected.
Lets all have a chat with Andy

E

Eyes of Origin

*sigh* so i just found out the servers have been down for like 2 hours + ... and no one has heard anything from the Devs???? Not a peep????

:(

maybe we all need to call EA at the same time?? So in 5mins everyone start calling them. Blow up the phones till they give us an answer ...... nvm it'll probably be more frustrating afterwards.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You know.. this actually brings back a lot of memories... heh.

Imma go play some Sim City now

T

Thashinel

*sigh* so i just found out the servers have been down for like 2 hours + ... and no one has heard anything from the Devs???? Not a peep????

:(

maybe we all need to call EA at the same time?? So in 5mins everyone start calling them. Blow up the phones till they give us an answer ...... nvm it'll probably be more frustrating afterwards.
Glad to see the reporters are right behind the ambulance.

Let us know what happens.

L

longshanks

I hate the break it to you but 'Andy' is from India, has only a passing understanding of the english language at best and has ZERO idea what really is going on with the Ultima Online game.
qft

total point of whats wrong with the u.s. right now and a good source of the unemployment. this november vote your standing politician out of office.