• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's see all your templates!!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Here's what I'm working on.

Now keep in mind this account isn't even a year old yet so I don't get the benefits of 720 skill points to work in I'm stuck with the classic 700.

115 Bushido
115 Parry
115 Macing
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
90 Healing
65 Chiv.

Right now his stats are 100 110 40 though I'm considering going Elf and lowering Int and boosting Str and Dex more. Here in about a month I'll get my first extra 5 skill points so those will go into Chiv.

With his suit and weapon I've been using he's running 117 hp 125 stam 73 mana 78 DI 27 HCI 45 DCI 23 LMC. Though once I get my hands on a nice Mana Leech/Hit Lower Defense/SSI weapon I'll probably change his Mana some more.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

After trying to juggle and squeeze everything on one template... I just gave up and went with the basics... 7x gm.

Swordsmanship
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Bushido
Parry
Lumberjacking
20 Focus

Yes, Lumberjacking bonus is worthless when talking about damage increase.
Yes, there are better ways to spend the 20 points of focus.

I just don't care anymore.

-I get to keep the Grandmaster Lumberjack title.
-I get to free up a Soul Stone from storing the Lumberjacking skill for when I'm actually going to go cut wood.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im trying this template atm:

115 swords
115 bushido
115 parry
90 tactics
90 anatomy
90 healing
71 chiv
34 necro (with items = 99 for vampire embrace)

with honor damage is oki, which is what i was mostly concerned about with only 90 ana and tact.

and with 90 heal the healing works and heal sufficiant although less than if it was higher (duh)

am trying to build armour atm, but am human so if i keep it mediable i get 20 natural passive medi and focus points and have 37 lmc and 5 mr on armour. and so far i havent experienced shortage of mana.

With equipment these are my stats:
110 str (126 hp)
136 dex (142 stamina)
40 int (50 mana)
45 dci without anything in hands
24 hci (but who cares with lightning strike?)

am trying to find a good weapon, so far im stuck with this:

Elven Machete
Hit Harm 20%
Mana Leech 57%
Life Leech 57%
Defence Chance 11%
Damage Increase 38%

or breath of the dead or vesper krysses for slayers

so far i still die alot cause of i dont know how to get full potential from bushido and life leech, but im learning as i go, so far i can take on the mini bosses in twisted weald (Irk, Guile and Spite and the spiders), next im gonna try Miasma in labyrinth, will see how that goes

I

imported_Duku

My template, for pvm ^^

Bushido 120
Tactics 120
Anatomy 120
Mace 120
SW 120
Necro 40
Chivalry 80

Equip:
Totem (HCI + str)
Heart of lion (resist + dci)
Fey Leggs (dci)
Nobility (Di)
lmc 7 mi 8 resist gorget
Lmc 8 high resist sleeves
1 3 hci 15 lmc 5 + fire resist ring
Ornament (2/3 lmc 10%)
Void (lmc 10%)
15 10 fc 1 verite shield
Crimson
+2 pr Verite Cloak

Diamond Mace DI 40 SSI 25% HLD 26 HMl 45% HLL 40%

Parowy Swamp :p

Total:
70s resist
fc 4 fcr 6
lmc 40
dci 50 hci 45

Stat (elf), with +25 sos, and i usually use str + dext greter pot
125 (hp)

I enjoy myself a lot: i dont like parry, no fun, so i put on Sw.. With every spell (especially when i can cast 4-5 level Arcane Focus) i can survive to the most different situation: i have tryed paroxy, no problems, i will try soon other boss

D

Desak

120 Tactics
115 Swords
115 Anatomy
110 Healing
100 Meditation
100 Bushido
60 Resist

This is supposed to be a pvp template but i have doubts. I only want bushido to use lighting strike, whats the minimum bushido requirements to have 100% lighting strike?

Also im gathering lmc, mr armor so i can drop meditation... what skill could take its place??

Advices please, many of them

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 Sword
100 Parry
90 Bush
90 Tactics
90 Heal
85 Resist
80 Anat
65 Chiv

I require alot of MR and SR on my suit to pull this off.

S

Starla

My revised template:

120 Mace, 120 Parry, 120 Bushido, 100 Necro, 100 Heal, 90 Anat, 70 Chiv

No room for tactic, this is a PVM template.

Suit: 70/70/70/70/71 in vamp form. EP 45, HCI 24/ DCI 49 HLD 30 DI 60 without wep.

The other template:

120 Sword, 120 Bushido, 90 Tactic, 70 Chiv, (currently 85 only)105 Animal Tame, 115 Lore, 100 vet. Decided to redo this character into warrior-tamer after the announced change in vamp form.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My revised template:

120 Mace, 120 Parry, 120 Bushido, 100 Necro, 100 Heal, 90 Anat, 70 Chiv

No room for tactic, this is a PVM template.
Old thread, but why no tactics? Need tactics to execute specials now, after the August 29th patch. 70 for primary, 90 for secondary. Just cant beat moves like whirlwind which will replenish your stats if it has leeches on it.

S

Sir Kenga

Old thread, but why no tactics? Need tactics to execute specials now, after the August 29th patch. 70 for primary, 90 for secondary. Just cant beat moves like whirlwind which will replenish your stats if it has leeches on it.
Most likely LS spammer, don't need weapon specials at all.

5% Luck

120 fencing
100 tactics
105 taming 15 taming/12 necro bracelet
110 lore swap 10/10 vet/lore ring
110 vet swap 10/10 vet/lore ring
68 chivalrey set of 15 chive jewelry(ressing)
47 necro midnight bracers bloodwood 15ring 12 brac (99)
40 focus
20 magery crystalline ring 15 spell book 15/15 jewelry combo+5 talisman(75 invisi off scroll)

125/10/125 str/int/dex ELF 132/40/140 suited non lrc non med armor 70/70/70/65/75 vamp

I use the pets as my parry/resist spells/bushido/dci and cap out damage and hci. I carry vamp scrolls just in case I need them(pub56) and some invisi scrolls for the instant arrgo from paragons that i expect in certain places(dreadhorn) its better than invisi pots since i can precast. Since pub 56 I have a 10 second window to swap out necro + items and swap back without losing form but otherwise i carry a few scrolls. I can also mark as needed if i carry the scrolls.

On a pvp note I swap out the chive/focus/magery for bushido(120) or wraith(120 spiritspeak) grab a beetle/bake combo and i am very formidable in combat(spawns/yewgate/tourny) The focus and magery I can buy up to 40 in haven but the chive i have to work back up or use a full SS as 68 is expensive if i use a frag. Its worth it for a good night of slaughter and mayhem!

M

Morganea

this is what I was thinking about making as far as a warrior.

Bushido
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Chivalry
Archery

Any ideas on how it would do? I won't be pvping.

C

Connor_Graham

Add whatever points you have left into Resist and you've got a solid template. I suggest:

120 Archery
120 Busihdo
120 Tactics
100 Healing
95 Anatomy
90 Resist
75 Chiv

D

Deathin

105.0 (120.0 with jewels) Anatomy
100.0 Bushido
85.0 Chivalry
90.0 Healing
110.0 (120.0 with jewels) Parry
120.0 Swords
110.0 (120.0 with jewels) Tactics

That's my thinking for now!

L

Larry

My PvP warrior...

120 Mace Fighting
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Healing
120 Bushido
120 Parry

Suit: all 70s, 45 HCI, 30 HLD, 35 DCI, 40 LMC, 8 MR, SSI/HitSpell Mace, Hammerpick, War Axe

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guy is pretty basic.

Swords 120
Parry 120
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Healing 100
Resist 100/115 with bracelet
Chivalry 80

Str 110
Dex 115
Int 30

Chiv is actually new to me. This warrior has been around since early 98 and Only just a couple months ago did I finally break down and add chiv to his list of abilities.
Before that it was focus and before that, back when skills couldn't go higher than 100, he had GM archery to compliment his GM sword & parrying.

D

Druida

as a pvp mage, I will be mana vamping and mana draining every warrior I meet, if they has no magic resist, they are ****ed beond belief

my mage template

110 mage
110 eval
100 medi
100 resist
100 swords
100 parry
100 bushido

will be taking bushido for the sole purpose of evasion and confiedence, will be a pancake to kill /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif
very interesting that one
it fits me well
what is your stats plz?:thumbsup:

M

mcrowe1082

Well when i am all said and done i think it will look something like this

Swordsmanship 120
tactics 120
anatomy 120
lumberjacking 120
healing 120
resist spells 100

now i would be happy to accept any advice i could get on this not sure if i should use 120 for lumberjacking or if i should use 120 for resist. or if having 120 in resist would even make a difference. please let me know wht you think

as far as stats i was thinking around

120 dex
90 str
25 int
and that is with a +10 max stats scroll........ is it possible to use more than one +10 stats scroll on a character? cause if so i would like to raise str to 100. and again any advice would be great.

C

Connor_Graham

I think you should get rid of lumberjacking entirely and add Bushido and Chivalry to your template. Healing doesn't need to be at 120, 100 would do just fine. If this is a PvM only character, you can also drop resist, carry a trapped box, and use orange petals.

C

Connor_Graham

You use the trapped box to break para and the orange petals protect you for up to level 4 poison.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well when i am all said and done i think it will look something like this

Swordsmanship 120
tactics 120
anatomy 120
lumberjacking 120
healing 120
resist spells 100

now i would be happy to accept any advice i could get on this not sure if i should use 120 for lumberjacking or if i should use 120 for resist. or if having 120 in resist would even make a difference. please let me know wht you think

as far as stats i was thinking around

120 dex
90 str
25 int
and that is with a +10 max stats scroll........ is it possible to use more than one +10 stats scroll on a character? cause if so i would like to raise str to 100. and again any advice would be great.
Lumberjacking goes to 100. It is better on a crafter template. It's useless any more for anything else. I highly advise shopping around...it's not difficult to get a better scroll than +10 for a descent price.

P

Papersamurai

Not quite there yet, but this is what I've come up with. I've tested it extensively, and it seems to hold up alright. I've been able to take down a Lesser Dragon repeatedly, but battling anything more has proven futile. I want to be able to consistently take down at least a Greater Dragon. If I could get some input it would be greatly appreciated.

Swords - 120
Bushido - 120
Tactics - 120
Anatomy - 120
Parry - 100
Focus - 80
Chivalry - 60

Str-125 Dex-80 Int-40

And another thing. Which is superior as a warrior, Human or Elf?

C

Connor_Graham

Drop Focus as it's worthless and take Parry to 120. Drop Anatomy to 100 and add 90 Healing. I think you'll see your survivability increase with just this change. You also need to get your Dex up as close to 150 as you can, at the very least to 140 for 4 second heals.

P

Papersamurai

Alright, thanks. I'll try it and see how it goes. Thanks for the input.

Drop Focus as it's worthless and take Parry to 120. Drop Anatomy to 100 and add 90 Healing. I think you'll see your survivability increase with just this change. You also need to get your Dex up as close to 150 as you can, at the very least to 140 for 4 second heals.

O

ObsidianVIII

My Character's named Obsidian

Character Status is
125 Strength
100 Dexterity
30 Intelligence

Transformed him into after Mondains Legacy:
112 Health
100 Stamina
50 Mana

Skills atm(at the moment)
120 Focus
120 Parrying
120 Swordsmanship
120 Tactics
110 Chivalry
107.6 Resisting Spells

Totaling 697.6 skill points

Armor Status:
The Plate of Honor Armor Set from Mondain's Legacy

Reflect Physical Damage 25%
Chivalry +10 skill
Night Sight
Self Repair 3
Hit Point Regeneration 6
Hit Chance Increase 30%

Aegis of Grace Shield
Reflect Physical Damage 15%
Defense Chance Increase 8%
Lower Mana Cost 8%
Physical Resist 15%
Fire Resist 1%

Totaling
Ph 70
Fi 61
Co 60
Po 60
En 60

HCI 30, DCI 8 , LMC 8 , RPD 40%,

Using Novo Etoile Jewely & Crimson Cinture

HPR 14(w/talisman), MR 7(w/focus), FC 3, FCR 6, 495 Luck

final totals
126 str
105 dex
30 int

can lift 481 stones( above the world record )

does typically 34-40 dmg on the sword symbol

I had some changes...but he used to know healing back in the day when the guild needed healing constantly... and also had knowledge of anatomy...

believe it or not...he still misses his target...I think he is getting older..now..and tired..

If you know of some changes I can make to his skills/stats or armor to improve his totals... please email me inside the Boards... thanks for your share of knowledge...

I also question whether the reflect physical dmg actually affects me opponents...hmm

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've built my char for RP Battles.

120 - Swords (mace/fencing)
120 - Parry
GM - Anatomy
GM - Tactics
GM - Bushido
GM - Lumberjacking
80 - Healing (90 with enhanced bandies)

Using an executioners axe i average 45 per hit (no specials or buffs)
Also benefit from great evasion.

P

Phaenen

Workin on 2,strictly PvM, not very experienced so feel free to toss in some pointers...
mage-100
med-100
eval-100
necro-100
ss-100
tact-100
swords-100
run in vamp form or lich form with hp regen suit. summon, mana dump and hack. fun to play but I've been holding on to swords of prosperity(2 of em) and think i may drop swords for bushido. Unfortunatly, no soulstone
swords-100
tact-100
anat-100
bush-100
parry-100
heal-90
chiv-70(ringed to 90)
necro-40
not bad verses fan dancers, ogrelord or yomo warrior, but more then 2 and i'm running away with my hair on fire. wraithform picks up the mana leech a VERY small amount but without SS curse weopon is useless so may switch him up to either pally/sam or a sampire. not sure of the pros and cons of them tho. could i even sqeeze a sammy out of that temp?

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pros and Cons are your weapon skill which equals chance to hit and is also calculated in the defense equation. Additionally...parry is defensive. GM parry is so-so. You cannot take more than two on due to only having GM parry.

Adjust your chivalry and fit in 120 swords and 120 parry. Bushido I'm not going to discuss. There are tons of sampire templates that you can search to find the "best" one. A paladin you have a very balanced template for PvM and PvP. A Bushido warrior you can throw in the ideas of perfection and honor. Read the applicable FAQ in the warrior forum if you need to know more.

C

Connor_Graham

swords-100
tact-100
anat-100
bush-100
parry-100
heal-90
chiv-70(ringed to 90)
necro-40

may switch him up to either pally/sam or a sampire. not sure of the pros and cons of them tho. could i even sqeeze a sammy out of that temp?
I'd suggest a Sampire template over a Wammy one simply because the standard Sampire template can be made into a Wammy with 1 simple swap of skills off a soulstone. This is the standard template with the skill to swap to Wammy:

Wep Skill 120
Bushido 120
Parry 120
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100 (swap for SS for Wammy)
Necro 100
Chiv 60

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 melee templates

120 Swords
120 parry
120 bushido
100 tact
100 anat
90 heal
70 chiv

He's pretty standard, nothing too strong

my 2nd was a shot at something new

100 swords (gonna bump this up to 120 when i get a scroll)
100 anatomy
100 necromancy
100 tactics
100 spirit speak
100 bushido
100 chivalry

Ok you're looking at this and two questions come through your mind don't they? 1 "Why is chivalry 100?" Honestly, the only reason it is is incase the devs ever decide to go "Hmmm let's up chiv requirements so you need 100 skill to cast the good stuff). My other melee fighters had to be revamped almost every major publish so this is an attempt to make him unnerfable, atleast skill wise. 2nd question "Why doesn't it had parry?" Well, I looked some stuff up and played with him a bit and something really bothered me. at 100bush/100 parry, i had less than a 20% parry rate if I remember right, i think it was 19%. I don't have the money or care enough to bump it to 120/120 for the 40% and while playing, I rarely ever parried, but the real problem he had was damage. So I dropped parry for anatomy and he's been doing alright.

And I lied! There's a third one I want to try, when SA comes out to get the suit together to make it work.

100 swords
100 bushido
100 necromancy
100 ss
90 healing
90 tactics
80 anatomy
60 chiv

Jewels to boost anatomy to 90+ and swords to 110+ The thought behind this is to make it sort of a berserker type class, low defense but high offense and healing. I have no idea if it'll work as I don't have decent enough jewels to try it but could be nice wish I could get resists in these without dropping their versatility.