• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's see all your templates!!

R

Ravenspyre

Well, just hope no one figures out you have no magic resist skill.

M

maxpot46

Yeah, that temp would never fly on Siege... I tried running without Resist when AOS first came out, but Siege is a small shard and I am well-known. As soon as it got around that I didn't have resist, it was all para and mana vamp. I raised it up again pdq, believe me.

M

Mers

Ok heres what I'm gunny for. Working it up and working not too bad right now.
Note this char is almost strictly PvM *smiles*
109 Bushido (120 With Ring)
110 Parry
99 Mace (110 With Bracelet)
100 Tactics
90 Anat (100 With Bracelet)
100 Chivalry
92 Med

Aditional Mods from Jewelry +25 Pot Enhance, 40% DI, 11% HCI
Working on getting one of each super slayer, 1 handed mace wep with decent speed. (POTIONS!)
32% Chance to block with a 1 Handed Wep.

Str 100
Dex 100
Int 35

I need a stat scroll /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

W

Wringwraith

ok ill add mine here aswell, this will be both pvp and pvm whith the change up using soulstones when needed.

120 parry
120 bushido
115 swords ( also training 115 mace and 115 fencing to switch out when desired)
110 heal ( for effective lev 5 curing )
100 anatomy
90 resist for pvp ( 90 chiv for pvm )
60 tactics for pvp ( 60 focus for pvm )

my suit consists of a MR 6, SR 2, LMC 20%, and lowest resist is 61, i also use mana leeching weapons for both pvp and pvm, i have some really nice ones including the zyronic claw, and a couple one handers for pot chuging.

this template did exceptionaly well on test vs decked out arti weilders, it should be effective vs the normal production shard players. monsters have almost no chance at the level im at now.

H

Havok77

Ok here goes nothin...here's my current template plans:
Swords-110
Parry- 110
Resist- 120
Anatomy-100
healing-100
Bushido-100
Focus or med..not sure which one yet-70 (skill cap atm is 710)
90 str,90 dex 45 int.

i absolutely cannot stand mage pvp, it's become cookie-cutter character creation,but unfortunately its almost a necessity if you want to pvp...although from the looks of the other templates,it would seem that samurai follow the cookie-cutter formula as well...maybe i just hate mages? :p
I had an extremely successful witch-hunter prior to Age of Items,but since then, ive all but totally removed myself from the pvp scene. The introduction of the Samurai has sparked my interest again...a character class that is SKILL reliant and not ITEMS?????? Sign me up baby, the boy is back in town!!!!!!!!

G

Grot

Havok, Why not put the 10 extra points you have in parry into Bushido? Same exact parry chance, but extra crit chance.

V

Versatile

Im going with:

Swords 115
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
bushido 120
parry 120
healing 100
Chivalry 60

Not given it too much thaught mind you, but this template has worked for me on test.

as for no resist. When it starts bothering me, ill ocnsider changing it. But since it doesnt bother my 2 Reds, who are constantly ganked, I doubt it will matter much for a blue samurai. (plus if you feel the urge to lecture me on how you *need* resist, please dont, im fully aware of the pros and cons of having resist, and given the chance I would have resist, I just wont take appart a good temp to get it - hence i have no resist on roughly 1/2 my chars - and I can barely tell the difference in typical field pvp)

G

Hi. I'm thinking one of this temp for my samurai. Tell me what you think of it. I'm using it for pvp mainly. I got necro only cause of vamp form wich i get by jewlery and midnight bracers. In vamp form i get stamina regen (10?) and mr regen (2?) plus imunity against poison lvl 1-4. My suit gives me 45 HCI and 6 MR and 180+ dex for quick bandages.

120 Bushido
120 Fencing
115 Resist
100 Parry
90 Healing
80 Anatomy
50 Necro
45 Tactics

Any thoughts?

Thx

V

Versatile

Although I agree that vampire form is a great form indeed, i woudlnt want to sacrafice damage output for my samurai to get it.

I could drop chiv for necro, but i dont have the necro arms, and dont have the gold to get any.

by having neither anat or tacs at gm, you will be losing out on the gm damage bonus (still exists doesnt it?)
Im assuming that the people who are saying that a samuria without tactics and/or anaomy are fine are the ones who are using honour well, but since i cant see that lasting in pvp for long I wouldnt build a template that relied on it.

Im gonna have to see how havign no resist on my sammy is, I can see poison being a nuicence, and curse too. other than that i doubt ill feel the effects of not having resist.

Id really like to fit necro into my temp for VE but until i manage to get hold of some bracers its not gonna happen.

S

sfofdeath2

My Samurai - Mori Takamoto (14th Century Samurai General)

100 Bushido
100 Swords (Most Samurai weapons are swords)
100 Healing
100 Anatomy
100 Parrying
100 Tactics
100 Archery (may come to a surprise)

I guess not many people know that Samurai's were exelent archer's

i think my stat index will look like this
100 Str
100 Dex
50 Int

B

bobbybnms

Template....
110 Swords
100 Bushido
100 Parry
100 Tactics
100 Chivalry
100 Anatomy
100 Healing

The combo of chiv/sam/healing works awesome...never die...and the chiv/sam abilities do mega damage...love it

S

styrker

120 Bushido (Waiting on the scroll....)
120 Swordsmanship (*grins*)(Cap is 105....120 is long down the road /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif)
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 healing
90 Parrying (Anicient Samurai Do...God I love that thing)
70 Chivalry (Think Samurai Paladin....)

110 Strength
85 Dexterity (93 with Gloves of the Pugilist)
30 Intelligence

T

tamalore

hiya,

120 anatomy
120 fencing but also can stone it for mace back and forth
110 parry (with do +10) 120
120 bushido
100 resist
80 tactics ( knight of honor all you need)
70 chivalry

110 str mod (118) nub gloves
103 dex mod (135) jacks and 1/3 ring dex
37 int mod (60) helm of insight

my 4th days having the expantion
had 120 tac, 100 heal, and 60 locked chivalry that was droped and regained for resist, parry, and mighty bushido!!!

K

Kith Kanan

120 mace
120 bushido
100 parry
90 tactics
90 anatomy
100 heal
100 resist

C

Cravenoff

This is what my template WILL be after I get up there, for now I'm in training

110 Swordsmanship
110 Parrying
100 Bushi
90 Anat
90 Heal
100 Chiv
100 Tactics

I've found that even though I'm not up there, sams ability to block and dodge attacks is incrediable. I put this to test by hopping into Shame lvl 3, letting a about 10 enemies (water eles, and such) follow me and smack me around, and with my combo aids/evasion I was able to not only survive, but joust and kill all of them. Samurais have impressed me, and even though I'm barely a 2 week old first time into the game person, I've fallen in love with this game. Sorry if I got a little off topic =^.^=

Critiscism about my template?

G

120 Bushido
120 parry
115 fencing
100 anatomy
100 heal
100 spell resist
80 chiv
(20 points from armor/jewelry to get this template filled)

M

malder

Archer....Pally/Sammy

120 Archery
110 Resist
100 Anatomy
100 Bushido
100 Chiv
90 Healing
100 Meditation

Basically a Doom Runner/Spawn Killer .... four artis in 6 weeks!

Pure Sammy

120 Swords
120 Bushido (assisted by a great +25 jewelry combo)
120 Parry
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Resist
90 Healing

Basically Does anything he wants too....LOL

T

Talin00

Here's my template.

Character is Purely PvM. Mainly Doom hunting with others... Only time I'll ever really PvP is when my guild hosts Warrior Tournaments.
Will most likely use the new Tessans coming in Pub.31. If they add Mana Leech to it, as they are thinking of doing.. Then I will definitly be using them.

700 skill points.

With those expensive Power Scrolls I'll never get:
Healing - 90
Anatomy - 90
Mace - 120
Chiv - 80
Bushido - 120
Parry - 120
Tactics - 80

With inexpensive Power Scrolls I'll be able to get:
Healing - 95
Anatomy - 95
Mace - 110
Chiv - 80
Bushido - 110
Parry - 110
Tactics - 100

Stats on both:
Str: 100 (HP and Damage = Good)
Dex: 80 (With those new Tessans, this'll give me 1 swing/second and max block)
Int: 45 (Kinda Mana intensive.. will try on Test and see if I can't lower it for Str.)

Any advice would be wonderful.

~Talin

K

kokoryba

Swordsmanship 120
bushido 70
chivalry 65
tactics 80
anatomy 80
healing 100
magic resist 120
meditation 85

STR 90
DEX 100
INT 60

C

cryene

Here is my templated, took a headache and a half but here it is... [PS 'MANUAL' is reffering to meaning that if you were to buy the warrior advanced character on uo.com , which skills you would manually have to gm from 0.

110 bushido MANUAL
100 tactics
100 anatomy
100 healing
100 parrying MANUAL
110 swordsmanship
80 magical resistance

Notice there are GREAT Offense AND defensive skills, 80 resistance wont do a whole lot in PvP but it is great on PvM
Pros: Great Offensive and defensive, weapon skill is perfect for honorable execution and other samurai spells. Can heal himself

Cons: Cannot teleport around, must use recall scrolls.

Note: I was trying to decide whether to put 80 resistance and 30 chivalry with 100 of the other two skills instead of 110, but using recall scrolls may cost more, i would rather be having 110 bushido and/ wep skill then 30 chivalry:]

Is This a nice template

V

V(r6)dubEr

i have 720 skill points 250 stats thinking of doing this

str 95
dex 115
int 40 (60+with items +6MR)

Fence 110
tact 110
eval 110
magery 100
parry 100
bushido 110
med 80

Btw I have a sc 0-fc 45% hit fire 50% ml 15ssi 36 di warfork ill be useing so manna isnt going to be a problem.

R

Rohan/Ilyena

120 fencing
100 healing
110 anatomy
110 tactics
90 bushido (I love my dexers lesser hiryu)
120 parry
and like 45 chivalry which is nice for eoo and conscrate.

I had archery for a while and would roll 200+ on df's with a reg crossbow with a kryyss I roll 120's.

100 Di on items if you are wondering.

This does work in pvp also I just use evasion to avoid the mages spells and heal with chiv/bandages and pots. Requires good healing but hey once ya get it down ain't no thing. Plus I can roll a 50+ Lightning strike with serpents fang or my other kryss's and I can do it forever hehe 7+ Mr on my suit although only 60's. I have fought mages using this template and I still do ok even agaist some of the better mages on the shard of Baja. Not saying great but that is what I got a mage for. A bushido dexer can roll 120 plus damage in less then 3 seconds sometimes more if a AI gimp.

V

VDC

My temp
115 bushido
100 parry+15 ring (115)
115 sowrds
100 resist
100 tacts
75 heal + 15 brac (90)
90 anatomy

My templet relys heavly on items but its nearly imposible to be any good at pvp without relying on them. I use a blade of insaity to leech stam when low but with a 37 block chance and confidence stamina comes easy. With the lack of focus it took me a few weeks to build my suit with 4 stam regen 30 hitchance 65 all resists 25 lmc 7 mana regen +23 stats + 30 skill and 25 DI on suit...And let me point out you DONT have to be ritch to do this. I have had this set up for 3 months and i have only been playign 5 months...useing the new TOarties it can be done with less than 4 mil and a little work with loot hunting

Curnt stats
100 str
111 stam
69 mana...after items

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cryene:
if u PvM (as u suggest by your resists), really i'd drop tactics some, and maybe even healing for chiv. Makes life that much sweeter when you can:

1)Heal your hiryu with close wounds
2)Use Enemy of One
3)Consecrate weapon

The damage increases you get from these make up for the loss in tactics EASILY! you'll find yourself doing 300% damage in no time ;)
my sammy 110 swords, tactics, 115 bushi and parry, 80 anat and some chiv happily gets max hits of 182 or so with ~100DI on lesser hiryu! With counter attack allowing 2 of those simultaneously, you'll find yourself laughing aloud!
I'd also recomend droping tactics/anat/heal again by 10 for 110 parry.seemed to make a big difference to me....redline-running away, spamming evasion and surviving a mage creature ebolt and flaming is a good feeling

It's really a turd not being able to heal a hirii.

M

Mouse551

here is my template, I'm very satisfied
goal/current
120/110 swordsmanship
120/110 parry
120/98.8 Bushido
100/86.7 Necromancy (use a +15 ring to get myself in vamp form, then switch out rings)
100/86.5 Spirit Speak
100/110 Tactics (items bring it past 100)
60/64.3 Anatomy (currently dropping skill)

I really don't like using jewlary for necromancy, I accually plan on using the other necro spells like vampire bat (familiar) and vengful spirit, strangle, and animate dead when out numbered, and I can use the jewlary for other things like DCI and DI.

I use a combination of curse weapon, Blood oath, evasion, Lightning Strike, Pain strike as a finisher and dispite all the other threads about how familiars don't work, I have found some use by my side..
the main familiar I use is the Dark Wolf. I don't use his taming ability, cause I don't have any taming, if I find a decent bracelet I might tame and bond a pack of dire wolves for fun. The main purpose is the stanima regen and he attachs everytime I attach. I was hitting an OL with a bokuto for 9-11 damage and the wolf would hit for 11-13 each time I hit him, so it was like a doubled my attach. The familiar does not hit as offtain, and is easly killed when targeted, but the passive abilities are nice, can't wait for the Vamp Bat.

I use alot of Tarties as my weapons and armor because they are easy to come by, I fight ronin and ninjas for the loot and get decent arties when I honor them. I use sword of the stampede, stromgrips, the anchient sam do, the anchient sam helm, and legs of embers, the arms of tactical beefyness, a DCI and DI ring brace combo, and a nice resist gorget all resists are mid 60's except for fire (the draw back of VE). I also switch back and forth from sword of Stampede and the Tartie bokuto sword for the nerve strike effect in PvP (hit, para, switch to stampede, lightning strike) and hope for a crit . Also looking for a decent Halberd for the whirlwind, nice combo with the life leech.

Another reason I would prefer 100 necro is the chance to switch between wraith form and VE on the fly if I know I will need alot of mana, the mana leech from wraith form is great in spawn areas, just keep momentum strike going and the mana leech takes care of it's self, and toss in curse weapon and life is back up as well.
Cheers!
Viva Le Sonoma!

G

Garvun

My Template assuming skill cap of 720
120 Bushido
120 swords
110 Healing
100 Anantomy
100 resist spells
100 parry, (110 with anc sam do)
50 Tactics
20 focus
couple mana regen pieces

K

Kakitasteel

looking over your template makes me re assess mine as i don't pvp i dropped magic resist altogether as for chiv/ magery undecide currently have 60 chiv but dropping to pickup healing for rez.

goal
swords 110 /107.7
tactics 110 /98.5 really lagging can't seem to gain here????? 110 w arms exc
bushido 100 / 95
focus 100 / 100 locked.
parry100 / 69.1 79.1 w/ samurai do
anatomy 110 /109.2
healing 44.1 /at least 90
chivalry 60.3 / ???

this is on a 4 month acct so only 700 pt's
this is truly baffling me as to what to do at this point i rely on chiv for sacred journey, close wounds, and cure but if healing works out i can always recall i hope anyway...

update 10 11 05.

swords 110 120 w ring
parry 110 120 w ancient samurai do
bushido 103.6 scrolled to 120 come on gains!!!
tactics 100 dropped from 110
anatomy 100 dropped from 110
focus 40 dropped from 100 picked up a great mana leech weapon.
healing 100 picked up after dropping chiv completely

thinking of raising swords to leg , or raising focus to 60 with this temp for pvm anyone got any tip's on finishing it???? any help apprecciated

A

Adorin

bushido - 120
Parry - 120
fence - 115
Tactics - 115
Anat - 115
Heal - 90
Med - 35.

Armour - 5 mr, 40 lmc, 70, 65, 70, 70, 70.
i pvp and pvm. i know resist is a must in pvp, but i am surviving quite well with evasion. the only time i suffer is with ganks when someone knows that i dont have resists - para and poison me, first, then they all FS = dead me.

but what i try to do is increase my damage, quick weapons, and hopefully charge in with evasion up and para them with spear and LS them. i have been quite successful with this char - i think it depends on weapon of choice too - i like high damage and ssi and life leech.....(my spear - 50 di, 25 ssi, 25 life leech).

B

bgugly

Well boys and girls heres another messed up template from the insane!

It all started when my Ranger was invited on a hunting trip to an exotic land. During our travels I had a chance to observe these extremely seriuos warriors training, and could not help but to be impressed! At the end of our expedition I chose to stay and train with these warriors of Honor and seemingly no fear known as Samuri! When I returned home my fellow Rangers immediately noticed differences in me and my abilities. So heres my modified Ranger!

Bushido-110
Archery-120
Taming-115
Lore-110
Vet-110
Tactics-100
Chiv-80

Str-100
Dex-110
Imt-58

This is of course modified by jewlry, but let me tell you WOW! I got myself one of those jacked up Chicken Hawks, he seems to be in a constant state of roid rage. When his training is complete I'm going to take a run at Doom and realy test the template!

I

imported_Santa Claus

Thats my lil wannabe samurai template..

Magery 120
Eval Int 110
Medi 110
Resist 110
Bushido 100
Ana 100
Tac 70 (+ yewlery)

Hes using a mage weap and gettn up tac & mage per yewlery
(don´t have achived the +55 skill from yewlery yet as i also need fc and frc)

R

Raath

Someone tell me if this template would work?
115 - 120 swords
115 bushido
100 med
100 mage
100 eval
100 resist
85 poison

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Current Template:
110 Macing (120 with Jewelery)
100 Tactics
110 Parry (120 with Armor/Jewelery)
100 Bushido
100 Magery (110 with Alchemist's Bauble)
100 Med
100 Resist

STR 100
DEX 100
INT 55
(Before equipment)

Equipped with Samurai Helm, 100% LRC Suit (Alchemist's Bauble, ring, LRC armor with high resists), and a spell channeling mace weapon.

Intended for PvM in a group, it is versatile enough to do well in many PvM evironments: fighting as a warrior; hunting with the lesser hiryu (only 3 control slots); or summoning as a mage (w/wo hiryu). I ride an Ethereal Horse when not using the Lesser Hiryu. Mind Blast has been adequate for direct damage with 110 mgery, and summons seldom fizzle. Mark and recall are also a plus, as is Earthquake for leading monsters into whirlwinds

N

Niles

Here's a template for you guys I had to adjust due to the Horselord arifact.
100 Animal Taming,Lore,vet,archery,tactics, 90 chiv,80 bushido 50 med
Stats 100 str and dex and 50 intel I do things teh hardest way possable

L

LordWillieNelson

here is the doom/pvp/pvm template i use...

archery 110
bushido 110
maces 110
tactics 110
anatomy 100
chivalry 90
healing 90

str-110 dex-80 int-50 (all before armor and jewel bonus')
yes i know that i have no parry or resist, but i have all 70's suit with mr +3 and i use my x-bow for heavy hitters anyway so lack of parry isnt hard to live with. i do about 140 a hit to darkfathers so i always get looting rights. when we have good cross healing i can stand on the gate with the best of them and pound away with an "exiler" and do good and fast damage that way.

pros:
good damage vs about anything
nice pet to help damage or to tank(heal with close wounds)
cure poison with clense by fire
heal/rez with bandages
enough mana to cast EoO and cons weapon

cons:
relies on leech weapons for mana
fail on holy light and noble sacrifice too often
no parry or resist (if that matters to you)
getting bored on champs spawns and dungeon crawls because you kill everything to fast
paying 26 gp per arrow because you too lazy to leave gauntlet to get more from your house

Yodaman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very similar to mine. No mace, I prefer resist.
110 archery
110anat
110 tacs
100 resist
110 Bushido
90 heal
90 chiv
man the power...... I pvp alot and I must have the resist.

P

Pirate

Can i get some advice on this template please :D :D

100 Bushido
120 swords
100 tactics
100 anat
100 healing
100 med
85 chiv

This is going to be primarily a doom character and i thought that i could drop resist and make up for any health loss through evasion (do i need to have parry for this and what would you recommend i drop for it?) and break any paralyses with lesser poison pots.

as for stats i was thinking that (without a stat scroll atm) 100 str 70 dex and 55 int.

what do you think?

B

Bhima LS

<blockquote><hr>

Can i get some advice on this template please :D :D

100 Bushido
120 swords
100 tactics
100 anat
100 healing
100 med
85 chiv

This is going to be primarily a doom character and i thought that i could drop resist and make up for any health loss through evasion (do i need to have parry for this and what would you recommend i drop for it?) and break any paralyses with lesser poison pots.

as for stats i was thinking that (without a stat scroll atm) 100 str 70 dex and 55 int.

what do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]Hi, Pirate.

Indeed, you do need parry to be able to use evasion. You would probably have to replace the meditation with parry and then get a good, fast mana leech weapon.

Also, for doom you do not need 85 chivalry to use enemy of one. I find 65 chivalry is enough, freeing 20 points right there for scrolling out a couple of items (like maybe your bushido and parry to 110 instead of 100).

You're going to need some decent mana and stamina regeneration from your suit, too (unless you plan to use a lot of divine fury for stamina, in which case just lots of mana regen is okay).

P

Pirate

Thats great! iv made a few editions to what you said and heres what i came up with.

110 swords (as i dont have the scroll yet it can wait)
100 bushido, tactics anat and parry
90 healing
65 chiv
and 40 med.
I really dont want to get rid of the med as i use a lot of spells and specials, and until io get this damn BARBED KIT!!! my armour is going suck :p

any more advice would be great!

S

Stiff

I'm currently in the process of building a Samurai.
This is the template that I want but can't fit, I want resist for PVP reasons also want to keep parry, any ideas how to fit all this into 705 pts?
Swords- 120
Tactics- 120
Anatomy- flexable but I want it high enough for decent healing
Resist- 110 at least:)
Bushido-110
Healing- 120
STR-100
Dex-120
Int-30
I was thinking of making a Bushido Axer as well,

120 swords
120 tactics
120 anatomy
100 Lumberjacking (Axe of Heavens or a nice Ornate Axe will do
120 healing
120 bushido
STR-130
Dex-80
Int-40
I hate not having resist though. Please let me know your opinions. Thanks

M

Morgoth DR

well i am in rp guild so my temp-te can look strange for someone, but it works nice *beams* (armour is gm leather set *sighs*). Cap - 715... next year i ll make medi to 120. Stamina - refreshing with potions.
Stats - 100 125 30

120 archery
120 anatomy
120 tactics
120 healing
120 bushido
115 medi (120 next yer)

K

KLINK

Need some advice. I have listed my current character below:

GM Magery
GM Swords
GM Lumber Jack
GM Tactics
GM Anatomy
GM Healing
GM Resist

**Want to drop Magery and put in GM Bushido. Also want to raise Swords to 120.

Here are my questions:

1) Do I need Focus?

2) I want one skill to be 120. Is Swords the best choice?

Thanks for your time.

K

KhorneThemonkey

My skills atm but i would like to have magic resist i know i can remove focus but my main power is my mana flow...

Tactics 110
Archery 110
Bushido 110
Anatomy 110
Focus 100.0
Healing 100
Chivalry 80

My stats With rings and crap

113 (106 hits)
111 (117 dex)
43 (but 65 mana)

one speacial attack costs 17 mana at my armor suit means i can do a lot of speacial and i have a really nice mana flow
but only thing that ****s me up are stun mages or damn blood oath...

i'm using the Hanzo bow + rune beetle tunic + helm of insight + gloves of puligst + voice of fallen + ring of vile.. also got totem and gloves of nobility
but don't think i should use them should i....

Khorne...

A

assassin_pwns

ok this is made for my own perssonal playstyle called "Full Assault Assassin"

105-tactics
100-fencing
100-anatomy
100-healing
100-poison
100-resist spells
75-focus
20-parrying

Stats
90-strength
100-dexterity
60-intelligence

Special moves/my combo style, works on tank/mages pure mages. paladins and armsman.

Weapon Used- Kryss perferably stats with ssi,di, And high Mana Leech

Preferred armor setup for this template- I prefer u use a leather outfit with all LMC pieces, and pieces that add to MANA u will soon find out why i reccomend this type of armor.

Step 1) Move in towards opponent and use infectious strike
Step 2) Then spam armor ignore on target.
Conclusion- usually in most cases i only use infectious strike once and can use armor ignore 5-6 times, very rarely will u not kill ur opponent.

This is also a good way to take out pure mages

Step 1) Run Towards foe use infectious Strike
Step 2) Then use Double Strike
Step 3) one more infectious Strike
Conclusion- u smile while staring at a dead body

Scrolls used for this template
Tactics +5
Stat Scroll +25

This template i have only found 1 weakness. this template i find is almost unbeatable by mages and or tank/mages. I was testing this template on test for 6 monthes, i even manged to kill hackers with this template.But anywayz hope u guys can give me some feedback on this unseen template and tell me what u think.

A

assassin_pwns

ok this is made for my own perssonal playstyle called "Full Assault Assassin"

120-tactics
120-fencing
100-anatomy
100-healing
100-poison
100-resist spells
60-bushido

Stats
90-strength
100-dexterity
60-intelligence

Special moves/my combo style, works on tank/mages pure mages. paladins and armsman.

Weapon Used- Kryss perferably stats with ssi,di, And high Mana Leech

Preferred armor setup for this template- I prefer u use a leather outfit with all LMC pieces, and pieces that add to MANA u will soon find out why i reccomend this type of armor.

Step 1) Move in towards opponent and use infectious strike
Step 2) Then spam armor ignore on target.
Conclusion- usually in most cases i only use infectious strike once and can use armor ignore 5-6 times, very rarely will u not kill ur opponent.

This is also a good way to take out pure mages

Step 1) Run Towards foe use infectious Strike
Step 2) Then use Double Strike
Step 3) one more infectious Strike
Conclusion- u smile while staring at a dead body

Scrolls used for this template
Tactics +5
Stat Scroll +25

This template i have only found 1 weakness. this template i find is almost unbeatable by mages and or tank/mages. I was testing this template on test for 6 monthes, i even manged to kill hackers with this template.But anywayz hope u guys can give me some feedback on this unseen template and tell me what u think.

G

So far it is a work in progress

Archery 115
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
healing 90
Bushido 115
Resist 55
Chivalry 80
Focus 60

so far this is working nice and loving it.

G

Advise on this PvM Template please? Good, Bad, better ideas?

Fencing 110
Tactics 50 (I heard that this is minor after considering Bushido and Chiv effects)
Anatomy 100
Healing 100
Parrying 100
Bushido 90 ( I guess this will be enough if not i will make 100 and healing 90)
Chivalry 80
Focus 70
Total: 700

Str 95 (so i can wear certian armors)
Dex 90
Int 40 (i will be an elf so i have plenty of mana for chiv, bushido, and specails)
Total: 225

The key to this templete was i wanted Parry, Bushido, and Chiv. It seems mana may be hard to come by, not sure yet. If so I will fix with MR armor since it is the easiest to come by on good pieces but LMC will work great too. I will not likely be medable unless im lucky to find a suit.

S

Sitromis

John, on your above posting... 50 Tactics with or without Chivalry only grants you %100 of your weapon damage; as opposed to the %150 possible with GM Tactics; I would consider loosing the points in Focus to establish the full "punch" of your ploy. Having said that...

Lord Klink is the only one here who posted with "Lumberjacking" ... and I only wish I had some advice as to whether that worked or not; as I have plans on trying the same thing. Fortunatly, I have the skills to make an attempt at the following :

<font color="brown">
<ul> 100 Anatomy
100 Swordsmanship
100 Tactics
100 Lumberjacking
100 Healing
100 Bushido
100 Parrying [/list] </font>

According to Stratics, 1-Handed Weapons can be employed with Bushido + Parrying to reduce enemy hits. Additionally, using a 2-handed weapon, you acrue a larger Bushido + Parrying bonus against enemy hits. There is NO mention as to Axes not being a viable weapon choice; and they come in both 1-handed and 2-handed variants.

Obviously, this is a HIGHLY offensive template; with no room for Battle Focus, you won't get too many special attacks in. This causes you to rely on your Bushido to replenish you at the right moment. It may not be adequate... curious to see for myself. I'll post back when I get a sec and find out more.

T

Toasticle

Been using

Sword 120
Anat 100
Heal 100
Parry 115
Bushido 115
Chiv 70
Tactics 100+10
110/105/30(+8)

My 'dinky arti' paladin. Ancient samuri helm, heart of the lion, +10 tactics arms, stormgrips, royal leggings of ember and either a blaze of death or soul seeker. Yeah I have to rely on drains or bushido kills for stamina (Plus a +2 stam neck piece) but rarely is it a problem, and I've become adept at weapon disarming/rearming for red pots.

G

I don't normally post on character templates but I shall now. I am currently building a Samurai for strictly PvM. His skills/stats will be as follows

120 Bushido
120 Parry (done)
120 swords
88 Tactics (+12 from Arms Tactical Excellence)
100 Anatomy
100 Healing
67 Chivalry (+5 in a few months from vet bonus)

I may drop anatomy down to 95 and up chivalry to 72 until the character hits 4 years and gets another +5 vet boost

100/125/30 and 108/140/40 with items

I'm putting together a suit of 5 x 70 resists with mana regen 5/stamina regen 10 and 20% HCI/43% DCI. I could get to 45% DCI if I choose the quiver of infinty over a vet cloak but I think quivers on non archers look goofy (in my opinion and no offence meant to the warriors that use it)

I'm trying to get the folded steel reading glasses from the Samurai in Brit Library but he wants 12 million gold for them or 100k Bokotus which I am trying to make as I have so much excess wood I can't sell. It might be a few months before I get them

D

DebiHIS

<font color="green"><center>this is what i have so far, but not sure of what i am doing....lol. i have bushido, focus, hiding, parrying, stealth, swords, tactics. </font>