• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends - PvP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Death God

<blockquote><hr>

HAHA if I cant PVP ask DJ who just killed him and took a 120 eval from his corpse this morning. Even with a demon he couldnt survive against two little stealth archers.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO i don't think anyone believes this, due to the fact of you being HORRID. I've been on foot in the past with one cross healer with you, and 6 other uocd pvp wannabes on me, and not died. i'm not even that great of a pvper
It's just....95% of the people in your guild don't even know what pvp is.

G

Yea that was because you ran and left your two guildmate dead on the lawn. Never saw you run for your life so fast.

D

Death God

<blockquote><hr>

Yea that was because you ran and left your two guildmate dead on the lawn. Never saw you run for your life so fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wtf are you talking about? The time I'm talking about was just Jawbone and me. Niether of us died. "maybe" if uocd played mages they could reveal us before we get mounted up and drop you guys.

As for leaving guildmates to die, thats never happened. I'm almost always the last one to leave a fight or spawn due to making sure people get out, and are not in trouble. Nice try though. Oh, and if you don't believe me, just ask anyone in our alliance.

Oh, that's right, you can't ask them. That would require you to reveal yourself...

G

HAHA sometimes I think you actually believe the dribble that flows from your mouth.

G

Last time I played he had a green war fork :O
I Feel like starting again but I know that 1 week after, I'll be done with it

G

so by posting a link to uocds forums and redirecting us from this thread, your kicking its ass?

I do say!

G

OK, so after a long break i decide to come back to ultima online to see what happening around the world of pvp. in my adventures at yew gate i came across a guild called UOCD.

2 members of UOCD called Crusnik and Kazzius.
one was blue and one was red.

so i thought to myself great i can challenge them to a 1v1 pure mage duel. but alas before i could ask either of these self proclaimed "gods of uo" they proceded to gank me.
in the times i returned to try to fight a fair fight im repeatedly assaulted by precast strangles and corpseskins. so i ask if either of them will duel me pure mage 1v1. of course their to good to fight a fair fight. and in all honesty they have to be some of the worst mages ive seen in uo history.

well i saw this on the regular forum and decided to re post it here. Dont know the original author but I like his style!

G

LoL. I dont think ive ever seen those two claim to be gods. Ya they are not the best mages, but I dont think either of them really talk all that much crap.

And UOCD on the whole isnt that bad. They do more than just pVp. And really sirs, if you call fighting at yew gate pvp, who's the one with delusions?

Im just saying, and not aiming that at my boy guy, just the original poster in the other thread.

G

<blockquote><hr>

LoL. I dont think ive ever seen those two claim to be gods. Ya they are not the best mages, but I dont think either of them really talk all that much crap.

And UOCD on the whole isnt that bad. They do more than just pVp. And really sirs, if you call fighting at yew gate pvp, who's the one with delusions?

Im just saying, and not aiming that at my boy guy, just the original poster in the other thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill fix my original post I didnt mean that to UOCD in a whole just a few of them talk more "talk" than they should.....

D

Death God

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Uocd is not bad as a whole, But the're all bad at pvp!!!!

D

Death God

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok Shiloh! You still have sexy legs.......

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never heard of this vyal guy? Is he a mage? Hes not LD so hes not complete trash. Only one in LD ever worth anything was Rev G bud.

S

Salem de Monfort

What ever happened to Cash the Rage Cage Ninja. He was my hero.

G

Ive never heard of you or Rev G bud :/
And i'm sure if you pvp you know Vyal, either from seeing him around or getting owned.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

He still posts from time to time, but he sold his accounts, to a guy who has since quit uo.

G

Cash still plays, just on diff account. =&gt; He always does that. IF he wants you peeps to know who he is he'll tell ya.

Vyal, is a spellweaving archer. He got ballsy and went red, and gets owned constantly.

And the fact that he dosnt know Rev G, clearly shows how new he is to pvp. =&gt; but at least he still enjoys it. I know I dont.

G

Nah I dropped spellweaving put resist to 120 and got 50 med and 50 focus now. He is a tank now, I dropped all the arties on him and got a full 70's suit. You would think he is chugging but he doesnt. Only problem is he takes a long time to kill some of the more uber players now due to the fact he can't hit them as often.

S

Salem de Monfort

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

He still posts from time to time, but he sold his accounts, to a guy who has since quit uo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad. Gosh, I really had a crush on him.

D

Death God

<blockquote><hr>

Nah I dropped spellweaving put resist to 120 and got 50 med and 50 focus now. He is a tank now, I dropped all the arties on him and got a full 70's suit. You would think he is chugging but he doesnt. Only problem is he takes a long time to kill some of the more uber players now due to the fact he can't hit them as often.

[/ QUOTE ]

tank and so on and so forth...blah blah blah, No!

You're not good, but i give you props for flagging from time to time.

Static = RL'S wife
Omnicron = RL'S woman on the side...

S

Salem de Monfort

<blockquote><hr>

que pasa?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, my God. I am so glad to see you still out there. As tough as you were, whether you knew it or not, you helped me a couple of times, and were always nice. I love the old pictures you used to post, and what was great was the humor you always showed.

Its one thing to be tough, its another to do it with humor.

Okay, okay, okay, enough brown nosing.

Hehe.

G

<blockquote><hr>

but i give you props for flagging from time to time.

[/ QUOTE ]

He only flags when someone else has you redlined.

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal, sorry, your a newb in my book simply for being an archer. The fact that you don't know Rev G, talk constant [censored], and probably could not fight your way out of a wet paper bag, makes me not respect you in the least. But, what am I saying, I xferred my mage to ATL.

G

There is no Rev G on Legends.

O, I only attack redlines when just so I can rub it in their face they got ganked.
Becuase the only time Vyal goes down is when he gets ganked by like 8 people. I held of LD who stole a niera from us the other night by myself, think it took them an hour or so total to finish the spawn.

took everyone in LD to bring me down that night, caged me in a t2a area surrounded by nothing but mnts with fields and 6 people inside chasing me around in circles untill I got dismounted and even then it still took another min or two to bring him down. O, what do you do? If Vyal owns you in three shots who are you to talk trash? :O XD XD

And to the guy who xfered his mage to ATL and talking chit about archers. Son what would you do if I had a 40 ssi 50 hit fireball magic short? Honestly what would you do? What could you do but run?

G

<blockquote><hr>

There is no Rev G on Legends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rev G

I don't know if the link works, otherwise go search at uo.com

G

dude i dont know how many times i owned you with bleed, dp. But again who cares, good job on being a great pvpr. At least you still find enjoyment out of it.

G

nubs, I don't know Rev G becuase the guy hasn't been on in over 8 months.

I am always at the SIX house right next to LD house so everyone knows who Vyal is.. If you don't your the one who doesn't PvP much..

Ide say Vyal is a bigger badass then whoever Rev G is...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am always IN the SIX house right next to LD house so everyone knows who Vyal is

[/ QUOTE ]

There I fixed it.

<blockquote><hr>

Ide say Vyal is a bigger badass then whoever Rev G is...

[/ QUOTE ]

Your probably the only one who would ever say that too. Rev would dominate you. Now, I dont want you to think I worship him, I dont. But I want you to know how bad you are.

But again, Ive quit pvping, so your probably better than I am, or was.

G

ya keep talking but there isn't anyone who can solo Vyal on legends...

D

Death God

Care to back that up against my Alpha Kenny Wun char? We can do it on wrong to prevent you from running.

G

Dude, ive dropped you solo so many times, and while you were ganking me. So good job stroking the e-peen.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ya keep talking but there isn't anyone who can solo Vyal on legends...

[/ QUOTE ]

Laughing out Loud!!!! OK

G

Thanks for the Harry UOCD, it was Good Fun! Nice Job, you were troopers to keep coming back for the OoOoOo *evil grin*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know, I know, I don't pvp, but I just hadda show you guys what I found!! waaayyyyy back on these Legends pages is our old posts! so I'm movin' this one up to front page so that the bickering about dogs and arrows can continue

as you were :p

*still don't have my post count back yet, it's prolly on the way*

Status
Not open for further replies.