• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends - PvP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This is the PvP thread for Legends. If you would like to challenge another player this is the thread. If you would like to discuss PvP engagements this is the thread. This thread is intended to be less moderated then the rest of the Legends Forum. Less moderated does not mean un-moderated. Please try and keep this thread about In-Game PvP and not let it drift to RL.

A few things that should not be in this thread:

Personal Attacks
Real Life attacks
Name Calling
Profanity
No accusing others of using Hacks or Exploits

If you do not PvP this thread is not for you.

P

Philomena B^L

I would like to challenge Plucky and Five Fingers. Heck both at the same time if you wish. PM me with time/place and lets dance

S

Saysimba

<blockquote><hr>

Heck both at the same time if you wish. ...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the spirit!

J

JarlaxleB^L

ok ill say it diffrently GUILD WAR US PLUCKY IF YOU HAVE THE STONES

G

Funny how B^L wants to fight FAL, yet while I played we never saw them do fel idocs...

Go do Fel idocs and you'll meet FAL, plain and simple.

J

JarlaxleB^L

why go red killing them i have seen plucky fight and id be red in a short time. WAR US

T

tlcouper

If I want to pvp then I will go to fel and find them. If I want to idoc, I'm only there to do that as well. Sorry I'm a unitasker

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't i call it a good for nothing but ganking on the run char. Its almost useless 1v1. And completely useless at harrowers and despise. But it's good for chasing down those pesky runners.

G

RL's sir I love joo. But killing deadly sin isnt that hard. Hes worse on a mage than I am...and Im bad at best!

Also you run with BNA...so um ya, thats awsome haha.

D

Death God

hehe i didn't say he was good did I!

You crazy cracka, where have ya been? I miss my fo shizzle my Nizzle.

G

Hah. I quit BNA. THeyll tell you that they booted me, but that only happened after I turnned on them while wearing there tag. I was owning some of there new guys when they "booted me."

I wont roll with BNA and in fact they are all KOS. Cept ghost. I heart her.

D

Death God

I'd throw you over my knee and spank you into the right line of thinking, But last time i did that.....you enjoyed it to much you sick bastid!

Gimmi your icq man. I might drop ya a line for a raid here and there(hehe I guess when i have no BNA around me). get that omni back in action fool.

On da realz.

G

OMNI.....you wanna PVP you know it!!! It will take your mind off of craving pickles and ice cream while experiencing male pregnancy sympathy!!*evil grin*

G

hijacking the thread to say :
NeXeD &gt; All
Why? Cuz thats how it is.

G

pfft nexed is good and all but not nearly as sexay as i am! In fact you can call me Grandmasta Sexay! NAY! LEGENDARY SEXAY!

P

Pewny Masakra

been back on legends a few days now, some fun pics from tonight

G

HAHA yea that first pic of Pug dieing was hilarious. Pug ran like crazy as soon as the rest of his guys were down back at Destard. We caught up to him though and the resulted picture. Soon as he died LD started pouring outta gates in revenge. Guess they didnt like an even fight.

G

I have to say though, BNA is far worse than LD. I dont think ive ever seen them anywhere but the gate. Ive seen them raid once, ONCE. If you fight one you fight at least 5 more. Cant one v one worth a [censored]. They are the worst guild on this shard, and I was amazed I was able to stand them for more than a month.

G

Wasn't like that in the beginning of the guild Omni but lately it seems everytime I log onto my char in BNA there are more names some even I haven't seen before,
I probably won't leave it mainly because I know the core group IRL two are my son-in-laws, actually if it wasn't for me they would probably still be playing tiddlewinks instead of UO
(p.s. omni you know my thief archer so no KOS on him k)

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we shall see if that ever happens again. Or maybe i'll bust out Mr.Nasty on you.... just wait till speed has over 107 wrestling... if i ever train it lol...

&lt;3 ginger.

G

<blockquote><hr>

mr who?

[/ QUOTE ]
Mr.Axer + Bushido Archer (lmao)&gt; Mr.Nasty

I love it how peoples that learned PvP Post-Samurai Empire talktrash.
Keep me entertained &lt;3

P

Pewny Masakra

wtf r u talking about? i just started pvping last weekend

G

Aww did Nexed fall off his mount again. Wonder how that happened.

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks like hal came out of hiding... it doesn't look like u were even there from looking at map.. i sure hope your not trying to take credit.

G

No I am not taking credit, just laughing that a stealther caused your death again. You assume too much as usual. Go back to your mirror and praising yourself.

D

Death God

<blockquote><hr>

No I am not taking credit, just laughing that a stealther caused your death again. You assume too much as usual. Go back to your mirror and praising yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brazz, I believe this is a pvp thread...since you do not pvp, go away.

G

<blockquote><hr>

wtf r u talking about? i just started pvping last weekend

[/ QUOTE ]
That would just show how much UO pvp doesnt take skills at all.
but the sad truth is.. it doesnt
Even I could do it... Which is sad.

@Deathgod
<blockquote><hr>

Brazz, I believe this is a pvp thread...since you do not pvp, go away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brazz can stay.. since I don't even play uo and I'm staying :O &lt;3

B

Bob Mac

static quit picking on the uo god, especially with all the shootings on campus of late........

* in no way am i making lite of the situations that happened, I am just warning static not to mess the fragile mind of a self proclaimed uo god and his cheerleader.....

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh god not this [censored] againa bob!

Brazz... of course a stealth archer caused my death.. if i'm still able to move at normal speed... meaning not dismounted not EO paraed then walled in... in probably won't die.

Bob i have never claimed to be a UO god... who do you think i am Hacker? Cal? Tremere?

G

HAHA if I cant PVP ask DJ who just killed him and took a 120 eval from his corpse this morning. Even with a demon he couldnt survive against two little stealth archers.

G

IF IF IF, there are always IFs when Nexed dies. If the moon wasnt full, if the planets were not in line, IF IF IF

B

Bob Mac

Sorry just had to try to stir the pot since everythings been boring for awhile. To bad no one bit

Must be why no one fights on this game anymore, everyones too nice I guess......I tried.......

G

shut up bob you wannabe newbie!!! You still cant kill me....

I still love you bobby!

B

Bob Mac

didnt you understand that order of protection!!!!!!!!

u just love my e-junk

Status
Not open for further replies.