• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lava Game Card Missing, Not Approved, Purple, Etc. (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_MARCIN2006

Yesterday, I was finally able to log on and found an identical card, I put it out on my lot. Any it wasn't taken away, yet TSO-E says it will be taken away during maintenance hour, maintenance hour everyday or just on Wednesday?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Edit: I never learned to read. Just saw the link for the tso-e blog. HeHe. My bad. I posted it there as well but for some reason it did not show up in the comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it was my first. I was not aware that it needed to be approved the 1st time. Thanks Spaghetti for making me aware.

I

imported_rpsky3

tomorrow is the deadline, any word on those of us that the lava cards poofed? so we can put them out??? or have a chance to trade for one??

G

From the blog:

Groovy Lava Game: Red Puzzle Wrap Up
Posted in Fun, Events by Parizad on the March 4th, 2008
This one is short and sweet, guys.

We’re starting to wrap up the first red piece of the Groovy Lava Game. The prize for completing the next mini-game will be a certificate that you have qualified to get the orange color in your lava lamp. The next mnin-game should begin Wednesday, March 12th. Keep an eye on this blog for details!

Those that have not yet had the chance to pair theirs up, we’re going to let it officially end it with Monday morning’s maintenance. You have until then to match up your puzzle pieces. Every morning, our database will sweep your characterd and see if you have a matching pair. If you do, then it will replace it with a Red Completion Certificate for completing the red piece of the game. In our database, we know which sims played the red puzzle piece game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

From the blog:

Groovy Lava Game: Red Puzzle Wrap Up
Posted in Fun, Events by Parizad on the March 4th, 2008
This one is short and sweet, guys.

We’re starting to wrap up the first red piece of the Groovy Lava Game. The prize for completing the next mini-game will be a certificate that you have qualified to get the orange color in your lava lamp. The next mnin-game should begin Wednesday, March 12th. Keep an eye on this blog for details!

Those that have not yet had the chance to pair theirs up, we’re going to let it officially end it with Monday morning’s maintenance. You have until then to match up your puzzle pieces. Every morning, our database will sweep your characterd and see if you have a matching pair. If you do, then it will replace it with a Red Completion Certificate for completing the red piece of the game. In our database, we know which sims played the red puzzle piece game.

[/ QUOTE ]
If they know who played it - then they know who among us never received their puzzle pieces in the first place. How will they rectify this?

M

MrMiagi

My and my girlfriends accounts that each had one pair of cards now have lava lamp completion cards, HOWEVER, 1 of our accounts had two pairs of card and still does, for some reason this account was not given the lava camp cards, of which I believe it should have received 2 lava lamp cards as it had 2 pairs.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I still had purple cards....I tried the log in, log out, dump cache, etc.....

Still purple....I just placed them all on the same lot. Maybe the 'card fairy' will figure them out?

Parizad? Who is the card fairy?

G

Same here...my sim has four sets of matches and my roomie has one set. They were not picked up and given completion cards either...wondering why?

Status
Not open for further replies.