• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KoC Good Job Guarding The SL Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

im building my system too, but its gonna be over $4000 xD

difference probably is thoo that you cant outperform it that easily

[/ QUOTE ]
Id build one OVER 9000!!!111

[/ QUOTE ]

tom brady ftw, 23-17 giants u said right feyre?

anybody in here wana bet on the game with me ill take pats and give points well have shak broker

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ping at 15ms, also run a geForce 8800 ultra graphics card, and have had trouble keeping only two people on my screen the entire time ive played on siege. One doesnt play anymore, and the other is in your alliance. Maybe it isnt a hack, maybe its an anomaly. Maybe hes the one, destined to return to the source to be reinstated back into the the code so that Zion can be rebuilt. Who the hell knows or cares. Play the game your way, and have fun doing it. If someone "zooming" off your screen denying you the ability to kill them robs you of having fun in this game, then you need to find some other interests to inhabit your time. To be honest, after watching Wrath run around the base last night, I cant imagine anyone accusing him of speed hacking. Id accuse him of being a dial-up player before that.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I ping at 15ms, also run a geForce 8800 ultra graphics card, and have had trouble keeping only two people on my screen the entire time ive played on siege. One doesnt play anymore, and the other is in your alliance. Maybe it isnt a hack, maybe its an anomaly. Maybe hes the one, destined to return to the source to be reinstated back into the the code so that Zion can be rebuilt. Who the hell knows or cares. Play the game your way, and have fun doing it. If someone "zooming" off your screen denying you the ability to kill them robs you of having fun in this game, then you need to find some other interests to inhabit your time. To be honest, after watching Wrath run around the base last night, I cant imagine anyone accusing him of speed hacking. Id accuse him of being a dial-up player before that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Silly rabbit, speed hacks dont do well in enclosed spaces. People do not run with them on all the time.
If you have a serious complaint about mono being quick during his time in my alliance, i suggest taking it up with Kat, his GM. She will seriously look into it. but if you are just whining about something in the past, well... read my posts. I/we don't hold grudges. Its a game.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bringing it to Kat's attention would do nothing. She is more likely to believe her guildmate (as should be the case) than someone making an accusation of something NO ONE can prove. The difference is im not overly concerned with what Mono does or does not run. I was simply pointing out the hypocracy of your own acusations. There is absolutely no way for you to know if anyone other than yourself is cheating. As far as whining goes, I believe you were the first to start complaining about other players. Just play your game and leave accusations out of it.

I

imported_archite666

Just a random fact, I bought a Geforce 88 ultra on a going out of business sell for compusa, like 2 months ago, for 100$. So glad I did, im not even using it yet, imagen il get another one to bridge them for some awesome game, crysis disappointed me though, though the graphics are somewhat worth it, game play is not.

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Silly rabbit, speed hacks dont do well in enclosed spaces. People do not run with them on all the time.
If you have a serious complaint about mono being quick during his time in my alliance, i suggest taking it up with Kat, his GM. She will seriously look into it. but if you are just whining about something in the past, well... read my posts. I/we don't hold grudges. Its a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goron, you're one of the most unknowledgable people on this forum... 90% of your posts smack of complete ignorance on the topics you're discussing. You seriously don't know what you're talking about, and aren't doing anything to make yourself sound like any less of an idiot.

Try learning what certain programs do before you talk [censored], and have a little bit of tech savvy before you try to sound like you know what you're talking about, kthx.

Don't hold grudges? You've done nothing but flaunt your lack of knowledge and hypocracy for the past week.

Wrath doesn't speed hack, nor do I, but your blind handpicking of people you rant against is nothing but comical, as is your protection of your alliance-mates toward an issue you apparently don't understand one bit. End the end though, I'll say one thing for those on our side who DO 'abuse' certain game mechanics, they don't feel the need to childishly sling mud in your direction day after day, getting more hypocritical as time flows on.

C

Calibretto

I've fought both Az and Wrath in game. I can be almost certain neither of them speedhack. I can just tell how we all run about the same speed. Only when people starting hopping half a screen in front of me do I suspect a hack. I've seen two people do this in game. And only two.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Goron, you're one of the most unknowledgable people on this forum... 90% of your posts smack of complete ignorance on the topics you're discussing. You seriously don't know what you're talking about, and aren't doing anything to make yourself sound like any less of an idiot.

Try learning what certain programs do before you talk [censored], and have a little bit of tech savvy before you try to sound like you know what you're talking about, kthx.

Don't hold grudges? You've done nothing but flaunt your lack of knowledge and hypocracy for the past week.

Wrath doesn't speed hack, nor do I, but your blind handpicking of people you rant against is nothing but comical, as is your protection of your alliance-mates toward an issue you apparently don't understand one bit. End the end though, I'll say one thing for those on our side who DO 'abuse' certain game mechanics, they don't feel the need to childishly sling mud in your direction day after day, getting more hypocritical as time flows on.

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont think you speed hack Azural. I never said you did. I never accused you of it. I never insinuated that you did. I refer only to a screenshot from your character's PoV with UO Razor running.

<blockquote><hr>

I've fought both Az and Wrath in game. I can be almost certain neither of them speedhack. I can just tell how we all run about the same speed. Only when people starting hopping half a screen in front of me do I suspect a hack. I've seen two people do this in game. And only two.

[/ QUOTE ]As for wrath, I never saw anything suspicious out of him until just recently. He has started 'teleporting' off my screen when he gets redlined. And not just my screen, but other people's too. Running faster than me is not speedhacking, believe me, I know that. That is simple system lag or latency. Thats it. But when someone's position refresh rate goes zoom zoom, that gives me reason to be very suspicious. Anytime someone goes from right next to me, to an allnames off my screen in an instant (with no lag on my side because everyone else on screen remains constant) I know something is up.

S

Sir Ha-ward

I heard Mono is also one of the spinnas riddas , Kat needs to address that too

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL everybody in KOC does it, so when another person in a different guild does it to combat the ridiculous use of it by KOC all the KOC members cry and moan and point it out on the forums now thats [censored] low slime ball class at ass level for you!

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL everybody in KOC does it, so when another person in a different guild does it to combat the ridiculous use of it by KOC all the KOC members cry and moan and point it out on the forums now thats [censored] low slime ball class at ass level for you!

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO, you sir just failed at life and you dont even realise it. Thank you so much for this one. Come back on here and let us know when you realise how big of a fool you just made of yourself. Im sure that even your guilds vent is currently a buzz with laughter at your expense, thank you again.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

get a life cheater

[/ QUOTE ]

nice die, glad u were to busy typing to realize i was dismounting you. all kill skill

Im All Connection baby, just call me ping.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your lack of knowing anything about the game is your main reason for dieing, you dont stay with your mates you run off and die... Big deal dude, you get dismoutned obviously any player on a mount is goign to be faster... Get over yourself goodcry and stop acting all high and mighty, I know for a fact there are members in your guild who do the same thing that goron and you are insinuating that we do. Srsly goodcry grow up and stop talking [censored] on here 24/7 log in game stick with your guild and stop trying to do everything by yourself.... Another problem is not many like you even though your so honorable because you run your mouth alllll the time. That makes you a main target especially when we know you take the game more serious than you let off..... Hows the keyboard? Roar!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else remember when he went off in that public vent during Memnoch's tourney a couple months back? Had myself a good LOL on that one.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Anyone else remember when he went off in that public vent during Memnoch's tourney a couple months back? Had myself a good LOL on that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes and that line someone said, GOODGUY STFU U SOUND LIKE UR PLAYING FROM THE INSIDE OF A TIN CAN *40 PEOLPE BURST INTO LAUGHTER AS GG LOGS OUT*

P

pikon198

damn sounds like you had alot of laughs at goodcry's expence. Sorry i missed it. Next time somone should record it...

G

Trust me its not worth recording its not a thing u want to remember....

Its almost like trying to get a good nights sleep with a new born laying beside u prey and prey that the baby finally falls asleep...

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Hey mods can you pull the plug on this silly thread, its run its coarse and is just bumping down other better threads.
Thx! Your friendly neighbor hood thief!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey mods can you pull the plug on this silly thread, its run its coarse and is just bumping down other better threads.
Thx! Your friendly neighbor hood thief!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to run my IBTL photo, but it seems far too late for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.