• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KoC Good Job Guarding The SL Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a long and good fight tonight. Everyone clienting crashing definitly screwed you guys up though we got into the game first and got lucky. Anyways good fights... Now back to my homework.

T

TeleV

Yes.....good job defending the TB base. Hurry and come back after you wait out your 20 minutes. Mucho fun

A

Azural Kane

That client crash dropped everyone in that room at once
It sucked!

I

imported_Goron

I find it amusing that client crashes tend to happen a lot when certain people are around... so much to the point that we have actually anticipated an attack on vent when some of us crashed. Surprisingly enough, someone who will remain nameless did show up just seconds later...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its 2 sounsd going off at once if u know a way to make it happen it will crash everyone on screen... its been happening for years now

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

That client crash dropped everyone in that room at once
It sucked!

[/ QUOTE ]

We all client crashed as well I freaked out for a second cause i was like right at the door.... Then I got back in and saw you guys had all cliented it to so i told JSV to rush in when we all got back on... It was unfair but i guess better you then us.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Yes.....good job defending the TB base. Hurry and come back after you wait out your 20 minutes. Mucho fun

[/ QUOTE ]

I left at like 12:30 eastern when did you guys go in and raid.. I left after we got monolith and the sigs reset for the night.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

I find it amusing that client crashes tend to happen a lot when certain people are around... so much to the point that we have actually anticipated an attack on vent when some of us crashed.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT It's also funny how it doesn't seem to affect the player/guild causing it.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I find it amusing that client crashes tend to happen a lot when certain people are around... so much to the point that we have actually anticipated an attack on vent when some of us crashed.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT It's also funny how it doesn't seem to affect the player/guild causing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well whatever caused it last night crashed everyone in the shadow lords area.
But like puffy said its always been a common issue. On everyshard. If people could really crash others purposely don't you think it would happen alot more often and whatever guild did it would be dominating all the time. If i had that power i'd probably abuse it... It's some glitch in the game that when something happens it almost resets or drops everyone connection to the uo ip... untill you relog.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

But like puffy said its always been a common issue. On everyshard. If people could really crash others purposely don't you think it would happen alot more often and whatever guild did it would be dominating all the time. If i had that power i'd probably abuse it... It's some glitch in the game that when something happens it almost resets or drops everyone connection to the uo ip... untill you relog.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I cannot say for certain, what happened last night [since I was asleep], but I can say that during a number of these crashes, there are clearly some who do not crash. That is all I'm going to say on the issue, because those who do use these types of things are usually the first to come here and say that no such thing exists, that its impossible, etc. No one is going to fess up or tell the truth here since it's against the RoC. All I can say for certain is that once you experience this enough times and note the outcome of each situation, it becomes very obvious what is happening.

Same applies to speedhacks. Everyone denies it because they pretty much have to around here, but those who are out there fighting know who is guilty because they witness it regularly and it's very difficult to miss.

When you see someone with a good connection, you can't help but wonder if someone is speedhacking, but when you do come across a speedhacker, it is VERY obvious. There is no "wondering" to it.

G

OH man did anyone else predict the drama queen posting somethign like that ?

I for sure did...

and again its not a hack/cheat or something a certain guild does... Kat its game mechanics

Its a simple bug that EA is to damn lazy to fix...

It is nothing that we do as you like to point your finger at us just to make your self feel better about dieing....

we cant be killed bye good pvpers they must be doing something...

get the [censored] over your selfs

K

Kat SP

As usual, I see you can't handle the truth when you hear it. Funny stuff! Thank you for participating.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I cannot say for certain, what happened last night [since I was asleep], but I can say that during a number of these crashes, there are clearly some who do not crash. That is all I'm going to say on the issue, because those who do use these types of things are usually the first to come here and say that no such thing exists, that its impossible, etc. No one is going to fess up or tell the truth here since it's against the RoC. All I can say for certain is that once you experience this enough times and note the outcome of each situation, it becomes very obvious what is happening.

Same applies to speedhacks. Everyone denies it because they pretty much have to around here, but those who are out there fighting know who is guilty because they witness it regularly and it's very difficult to miss.

When you see someone with a good connection, you can't help but wonder if someone is speedhacking, but when you do come across a speedhacker, it is VERY obvious. There is no "wondering" to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

True pvpers of Siege Perilous please take a moment to read this lady's post then laugh your ass off

I think for now on since she thinks her post get to us I will no longer reply I will just nod and smile from here on out

good day

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yep. The skipping and jumping, combined with packet-pushing lag is pretty obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

and again its not a hack/cheat or something a certain guild does... Kat its game mechanics

[/ QUOTE ]lol, So it is an intentional game feature? because that is what a game mechanic is.
You are funny.

On a side note, I rarely crash when other people do. I have a $4000 system on a broadband connection, my computer tends to be able to handle the packet pushing. This is how I know its not just a bug that affects everyone, because it tends to not affect me. I also notice that it doesn't affect certain other people that just happen to always be around when it happens...

I

imported_Goron

Apparently I wrote something too acusatory ... so this time I will simply quote soulweaver. That can;t be against the RoC can it?

<blockquote><hr>

If people could really crash others purposely don't you think it would happen alot more often and whatever guild did it would be dominating all the time. If i had that power i'd probably abuse it...

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll let people interpret that quote as they will...

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

True pvpers of Siege Perilous please take a moment to read this lady's post then laugh your ass off

I think for now on since she thinks her post get to us I will no longer reply I will just nod and smile from here on out

good day

[/ QUOTE ]

I SO love to see you smile, Kage! I can hardly wait to see your next one!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]lol, So it is an intentional game feature? because that is what a game mechanic is.
You are funny.

On a side note, I rarely crash when other people do. I have a $4000 system on a broadband connection, my computer tends to be able to handle the packet pushing. This is how I know its not just a bug that affects everyone, because it tends to not affect me. I also notice that it doesn't affect certain other people that just happen to always be around when it happens...

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, way to not understand things :O

A

Aikaeli

<blockquote><hr>

As usual, I see you can't handle the truth when you hear it. Funny stuff! Thank you for participating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, everyone - Puff, Kage, Kat, etc. I just thought I'd take a break from H***** to see what drama is stirring on the Siege forum. I am not surprised to see Kat unjustifiably accusing us of employing that double-sound bug. So I just wanted to say three things.
1. Kat, you will never be good at this game.
2. Your accusation is false. I have been in vent with Puffy, Meph, etc. and seen us all die to JSV hordes during the Mag' event due to this bug; but never seen it work to our advantage. I doubt anyone on SIEGE, at least, succeeds in leveraging it.
3. When you and your guild get to H, I hope you will put away your petty jealousy and crankiness. Otherwise I will be sure to make every TNA's life (in game, of course) a living hell even as I convert the few cool ones into R members for Fid.
. Have a nice day.

- Aik

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, everyone - Puff, Kage, Kat, etc. I just thought I'd take a break from H***** to see what drama is stirring on the Siege forum. I am not surprised to see Kat unjustifiably accusing us of employing that double-sound bug. So I just wanted to say three things.
1. Kat, you will never be good at this game.
2. Your accusation is false. I have been in vent with Puffy, Meph, etc. and seen us all die to JSV hordes during the Mag' event due to this bug; but never seen it work to our advantage. I doubt anyone on SIEGE, at least, succeeds in leveraging it.
3. When you and your guild get to H, I hope you will put away your petty jealousy and crankiness. Otherwise I will be sure to make every TNA's life (in game, of course) a living hell even as I convert the few cool ones into R members for Fid.
. Have a nice day.

- Aik

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Your accusation is false. I have been in vent with Puffy, Meph, etc. and seen us all die to JSV hordes during the Mag' event due to this bug; but never seen it work to our advantage. I doubt anyone on SIEGE, at least, succeeds in leveraging it.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. There was no accusation. I wasn't even refering to your guild and I did not indicate who I was thinking of.

2. You don't have the power to make my life a living hell.

3. My members wouldn't give you the time of day.

4. If you were ever any good at this game, you wouldn't have relied on every "crutch" you could possibly get your hands on. Thats the sad part, you'll never know how good you could be.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Your accusation is false. I have been in vent with Puffy, Meph, etc. and seen us all die to JSV hordes during the Mag' event due to this bug; but never seen it work to our advantage. I doubt anyone on SIEGE, at least, succeeds in leveraging it.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. There was no accusation. I wasn't even refering to your guild and I did not indicate who I was thinking of.

2. You don't have the power to make my life a living hell.

3. My members wouldn't give you the time of day.

4. If you were ever any good at this game, you wouldn't have relied on every "crutch" you could possibly get your hands on. Thats the sad part, you'll never know how good you could be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with the last one.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking from something I'm a full advocate of... that I even take it to the point that I'll only PvP in GM armor and crap items. Hell its almost like I need to take it there to be competitive with most of you. *winks at mono*

With all that said, Aiks pretty damn good at this game.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

Good players don't need to cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to see you can only echo my words... and yours...?

if no insinuations are being made.

I

imported_Goron

I dont think anyone thinks all k0c are cheaters... Just as I don't think anyone thinks all jsv are cheaters... But 'all' is a big number. One, two, three... those are smaller numbers.
I mean heck, we've all seen HaHa's screen shots. They are always clean. I don't think he cheats, never seen/heard anything to the contrary so I have no reason to think he edits stuff out of them... but, we have seen some other people's screenshots *cough* azural *cough* and well... they looked kind of dirty... and by dirty I mean they were fuzzy... not that I am accusing him of anything other than taking poor quality screenshots... *cough*

G

<blockquote><hr>

If i had that power i'd probably abuse it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is what's wrong with Siege. Period.

*edit* Let me clarify. This *mentality* is what's wrong with Siege. I'm not even referring to whatever crash you folks experienced last night. I'm referring to the obvious "crutches" out there. We all know they exist, even if we cannot speak of them. And too many people think of them in the same manner as the above quote.

TYVMHAGFD

G

3 things I got from this thread...

1. There was some good pvp had and some fun fights.

2. Kat as usual posted something stupid

3. That this StrangeLove person, actually admitted to buying a $4,000 computer, when you can build one for under $1,000 that outperforms any big MFR computer.

K

Kat SP

Oh look another fanboi! It may be time to dust off my old sig!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

3. That this StrangeLove person, actually admitted to buying a $4,000 computer, when you can build one for under $1,000 that outperforms any big MFR computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

# 3 made me laugh because I was so thinking I sure am glad I built mine lol

G

im building my system too, but its gonna be over $4000 xD

difference probably is thoo that you cant outperform it that easily

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lowelling hard at #2. *ouch* what ab urn

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all ur base belong to us
glad i could make it tonight nad not be passed out :p drunk?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks jswee good job talking [censored] while i stole sigil and thaks jerimiah for the lil trick

came back to bite u in da arse :p night all

S

Sir Ha-ward

*yawns* , havent you been warned enough about statements such as this?

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, 1) show me where I said I bought a dell, or a falcon, or an hp, or any such system.
2)show me where you can buy geForce 8800 ultras for less than $500.
Right there my computer is already more than $1000. Just cuz i play UO doesn;t mean I ONLY play uo. I am running two geForce 8800 ultras. When I got them, they were 800 a pop, Im sure they are down from that now (found one on newegg for 540, thats still more than 1000 for two.)

Dumbass.

G

exactly, and of course you can build a system for $1000 that you can play any game with (you can even do that for less than $1000). but there are people that dont want to just be able to play a game, but be able to play it in high resolutions with full details on.

F

Feyre

<blockquote><hr>

im building my system too, but its gonna be over $4000 xD

difference probably is thoo that you cant outperform it that easily

[/ QUOTE ]
Id build one OVER 9000!!!111

G

you should pay your internetbills so youd stop making those 1-2 month breaks every now and then! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.