• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just Curious

• Thread starter Na'Sharek
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
N

Na'Sharek

Hey everyone,

Been a long time since i've played Ultima Online and was just wondering how many still actively play before I decide to venture back into the realms?

Thanks

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres still a few of us left here.

Though we have a new expansion coming in on tuesday/wednesday. It will be worth it. I honestly think SA will put a little bit of life back into this game

N

Na'Sharek

How many is a few though?

100? or more?

Don't really want to wander around and see no one in site for miles.. Especially alone, I might get bounced on by kangaroos and chased by emu's..

Anyways, hope there are still quite a few people playing as i've missed Ultima.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many is a few though?

100? or more?

Don't really want to wander around and see no one in site for miles.. Especially alone, I might get bounced on by kangaroos and chased by emu's..

Anyways, hope there are still quite a few people playing as i've missed Ultima.
Nope. No where near that many i dont think

D

Dain

Easily more.

If you consider the number of people that don't use Luna, play more during the day then that night and those that don't go to fell (but yeah, they're still active) then I would guess closer to 250, plus there's been a steady flow of returnees the past 2 weeks.

Stratics is a very poor indication of what Oceania is, the forums here are practically dead now and its not because people aren't playing.

It's actually quite surprising but you encounter a lot of people out of champs and Luna Bank!

I will often go Marty hunting and almost all the good spots are usually taken, every time I go for an IDOC run I will find 15-20 people in their houses, lately there is almost always people at Terra Island spawn and Damwin (especially during the AM to midday hours) and WBB+Heaven generally have a few people sitting around (especially since the new Circle at WBB).

P

Paradox_

250?! hahahaha.

there havent been that many active oceania accounts since the TC days, at least.

B

Bladron

I honestly think SA will put a little bit of life back into this game
Haha you're dilusional. The game's been dead for years and nothing now can save something so painfully underpopulated that you may as well play a single-player game.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oceania would be extremely lucky to have over 100 active players.

SA will do nothing for the game, its dead.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easily more.

If you consider the number of people that don't use Luna, play more during the day then that night and those that don't go to fell (but yeah, they're still active) then I would guess closer to 250, plus there's been a steady flow of returnees the past 2 weeks.

Stratics is a very poor indication of what Oceania is, the forums here are practically dead now and its not because people aren't playing.

It's actually quite surprising but you encounter a lot of people out of champs and Luna Bank!

I will often go Marty hunting and almost all the good spots are usually taken, every time I go for an IDOC run I will find 15-20 people in their houses, lately there is almost always people at Terra Island spawn and Damwin (especially during the AM to midday hours) and WBB+Heaven generally have a few people sitting around (especially since the new Circle at WBB).
*agrees*

P

Paradox_

You think there is 250 active people?!

Poor deluded sneaky....

P

Paradox_

So in the past 3 months since I stopped playing 150 people have come back have they?

You really are spastic.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So in the past 3 months since I stopped playing 150 people have come back have they?

You really are spastic.
Maybe you should ask Pet if you can use his account and come check it out, you would be surprised.

If Oceania is so dead and you have quit then why do you spend so much time on this forum?

P

Paradox_

I check it every now and then, just to see whats going on.

Clearly no pvp because you talk about NRL in the thread.

Run around a freeshard with 250 people active and you will see the difference. Ron logged in last week and said Luna was dead. Held even agreed. If Luna is dead, means Fel is even worse.

You are so clueless its not funny.

F

Fink

I heard the rons and pet were back tonight?
Some wag was pretending to be "One of da Ronz".. made a few errors:

- Wore a nice suit.
- Didn't offend anyone.
- Couldn't count.
- Tried to talk me up.