• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is siege still being ruined?

G

I didn't read all the replies to this thread, so here's my 19 pesos. Siege is the way it is. It always changes and people always change with it. It's never good as it once was but somehow it still is good enough to play. Basically, Its still good here. Theres always some bull that goes on but I always bite off more than i can chew and some people are good enough to see that. What I'm trying to say is : sometimes boldness isn't such as a bad thing as before. I always try to take on more people than I can and lots of time i end up dead, drylooted, and stat. But sometimes I dont and those times I seem to have fun
Just log in and see for yourselves, I guess

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

i dont really care if i win if it was a blast fighting.. But it never is.. Its always... about the win.

[/ QUOTE ]So that is why everytime I have fought you 1v1 you ran to yoru house? because you don't care if you win or lose? Hmm, sounds fishy to me. Strange too, since it takes me many dozen hits to kill someone with a cleaver, so you can't pull the '1 hit kill' line here. Whats your excuse now? Dexxers are not funt o fight against? Ok, I'll play you on my mage- but first you need to stop whining and actually play.

But what happens when I get some experience on my mage, and I may kill you once? Will you quit again, declaring that the game is ruined by mages? Zomg, explo, mindblast, flamestrike and I am dead! 3 hit killz r sooooo lamezors.

You are a classic case of someone who refuses to lose. You would only have fun if you won all the time. But you come out claiming you hate this game because of people who only play to win- look at you. You die a few times and quit. The people that are still playing are dying too, but we don't quit because we don't play to win. Sure, winning is my goal, but I won't puss out when it doesn't happen.

E

evilomorthan

the player base isn't the only reason siege sucks ass, but its not only siege.

ever since the pvp wep special/ninja nerf a lot of people left. in fact the majority of my guild on RWR quit OSI because of that.

Its not entirely your fault, its how EA ruined origin's game.

Thx for [censored] this game in the ass you sons of waffles (EA).

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

the player base isn't the only reason siege sucks ass, but its not only siege.

ever since the pvp wep special/ninja nerf a lot of people left. in fact the majority of my guild on RWR quit OSI because of that.

Its not entirely your fault, its how EA ruined origin's game.

Thx for [censored] this game in the ass you sons of waffles (EA).

[/ QUOTE ]

shut up and move along man.

C

Chessy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

By overwhelming..

Dismounts
Numbers
And Tamers?

All that still going on as often as before we left?

[/ QUOTE ]

No dude... the shard still sucks.

The community does nothing but sabotage its own progress. But, just think... by the time you come back to ask this question we'll have had another poll or two covering the same subjects.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rain... Its not the Dev's/EA or any one else that makes this shard what it is. its the players. Face it there are ONLY a handful of players that play 8+ hours a day. How many times can you keep killing the SAME person or DIE to the same person over and over again.
People want all these changes to Siege. if you dont like the way it is ran. Then leave. Its easy. its not the Game , its the players that RUIN SIEGE.