• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is anyone else from Siege going to the 20th anni party?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
View attachment 64136

This is mine. Not a men's car, but a good carbon footprint. :gee:

But my next car will be full electric. Gasoline is so ancient... My Smart uses less than 3.5 litres! Some day the US will leave the stone age, too. :gee:

But first you will have to get rid of that chimp you guys call leader in chief...:D

Just kidding a bit. I love your country and you guys. Posting here is so much funnier with Tyrath and Vic :lick:
You can park that in the back of my 1 ton 4x4 or if it is raining you can put it underneath it, your choice.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I won't be going, bit far from Oz. But as we are looking at cars well this was my first and now my current :p

upload_2017-3-23_19-32-28.png

Oh and my first car was built the same yr I was born ! So work it out!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since this is a fully adrift thread and staying clean and friendly A bit of humor..........

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client.

"I have some good news, and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day. Give me the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she just invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15 million to $20 million, and I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman! You've just made my day.

Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary."

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I will be going! I haven't figured out all the details yet, but my Discover card will be happy.

Also, I took a picture of my nerdmobile but I cannot figure out how to mail it to myself so I can post it here. Keeps saying I have the wrong yahoo password, but it is correct.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oh I LOVE my Discover card! It was one of my first and currently my oldest. Discover has covered my ass through thick and thin. Saw me through my marriage, my divorce a decade later, moving over 1000 miles, and a couple jobless spells. I have but to ask and they always cut me whatever slack I need to keep my credit score intact. Course... I don't ask often. But when I need it, Discover has never failed me :) Absolutely nothing else in my life can make the same claim, not even my own family.

:cheerleader: Go Discover! :cheerleader:

/steps off soapbox

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not likely to make it. i truly would love to go, but with everything that has happened the past year and having multiple kids in college, i really don't see a way to make it happen.
Heck ride with me It will only take a couple more hours dropping down to 40 and going across that way. The wife really does not want to go anyway. The hotel room is booked (two beds :) ) and you can bet the grill and the freezer are going to be on the back of the truck, ain't eating that crap they serve on the East coast ;) We just tell them at the check in your Name is Dee ;)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought that was the legendary Beast, "Wooly A-Hole" rumored to live in the backwoods of Illinois.
Hehe that would be my cousin Charlie that in 7' 3" and wears the Bigfoot costume for our sight seer big foot hunts!............ Not that he needs the costume.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was going to comment about something someone else said may or may not happen at this event depending on whether that person may or may not drink heavily. I"m just going to leave that out there, shake my head a little and move on.