• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is anyone else from Siege going to the 20th anni party?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figure after all of these years I will participate in one of these things. Just wondering if anyone else from Siege was planning on going? Only other question is do I drive the Big Red Thunder Chicken or on of the cars :)

cars.jpg

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm sorry, I won't be there. I'm not sure I can afford the money but the biggest problem is, I don't have the energi to find out how to get there, traveling, fly, room, how to come from room to the event. My head hurt just from trying to find out.
Take some great pics pleace :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry, I won't be there. I'm not sure I can afford the money but the biggest problem is, I don't have the energi to find out how to get there, traveling, fly, room, how to come from room to the event. My head hurt just from trying to find out.
Take some great pics pleace :)
Awwww was hoping you would be going :( It would be on the expensive side coming across the ocean though. I am not looking forward to the finding my way around in a City, so will probably just use a taxi. I have not had a vacation since 1996 and figure this is as good of a excuse as any for me to go wandering. I have some friends in VA, NC and TN I want to stop and visit on the loop as well so just going to take a couple of weeks and travel a bit. I think I can even trust my hired hand Billy to not burn the farm down while I am away!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hubby suggested the one that would get you there and back. I like the green one. See you there.
I would not get any speeding tickets in that old Buggy any thing over 65 and she handles like a chicken with its head cut off. LOL will probably just drive the Big red Thunder Chicken it is the most comfortable of the four. Guess I could bring the trailer with one of the cars on it :)

100_1212.JPG

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some classic remarks:

- PKs not allowed at the party, what the heck!
- the party is crap, Gilfane has taken control of it...
- Folks are only going there for the drops!
- Is it allowed to bring muliple chars?

Seriously...

...the event is on the wrong continent, unfortunately...

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you really own those other cars? What's the one in the middle?

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some classic remarks:

- PKs not allowed at the party, what the heck!
- the party is crap, Gilfane has taken control of it...
- Folks are only going there for the drops!
- Is it allowed to bring muliple chars?

Seriously...

...the event is on the wrong continent, unfortunately...
Hey I will be there representing for PERV and ZOOG :) LOL this motivated me to take a 12 day vacation in September and after breaking the new to the wife, she has decreed we will be flying there and renting a car for the rest of the journey. Probably should not have broke this news to her with a FB post LOL. And damn straight I am only going for the phat loots!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Traveling to this party would cost me 2000+ dollars. How many gametime codes can I buy for that much money? ;-)

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'68 Corvette
Thats my Favorite year.

I had this one for a few years but sold it a couple of years ago for a new Camaro. Wish I had never done that. Sold off the Camaro soon after. I'll have another Vette as soon as my son finishes college. Man I miss that car.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must admit, it is beautiful. But its carbon footprint is ugly, I bet. :gee:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This one is mine. This was my first car, and no I will not be driving it to DC, lol. Mr Comet does not care for the interstate.

Now that I have a bit more time I am 1/3 owner of those with my two brothers. My personal favorite it the '57 Chevy, the corvette is fun to drive but would be the last one I would pick. We bought 2 new ones we are going to restore a 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger with the slant 6 and LOL a 1971 ford Pinto with a trunk instead of the usual bubble butt. One brother wants to pull a 463 police prototype engine out of a old ford station wagon and beef the Pinto up to hold it.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My father had a 71 LT1 Vette. Only 50 made. But we lived in IL and the Vette was white and he parked it on the street. A snowplow took the fiberglass of the left side of it during one of the big blizzards. He was still able to sell it to a collector for a very nice price.

Today he drives a Jeep. Go figure.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh lord not Corvette people!

Better than Corvair people..

To be honest, if I had my choice of any GM brand sports car it would be a '76 Trans-AM

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
smart3-64008.jpg

This is mine. Not a men's car, but a good carbon footprint. :gee:

But my next car will be full electric. Gasoline is so ancient... My Smart uses less than 3.5 litres! Some day the US will leave the stone age, too. :gee:

But first you will have to get rid of that chimp you guys call leader in chief...:D

Just kidding a bit. I love your country and you guys. Posting here is so much funnier with Tyrath and Vic :lick:

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 64136

But my next car will be full electric. Gasoline is so ancient... My Smart uses less than 3.5 litres! Some day the US will leave the stone age, too. :gee:

But first you will have to get rid of that chimp you guys call leader in chief...:D

Just kidding a bit. I love your country and you guys. Posting here is so much funnier with Tyrath and Vic :lick:

Where does the gooseneck trailer hitch go on that thing? I am wondering also where 2 tons of feed would fit in it. You do know that in the jurassic period when the planet had probably its greatest diversity of life......... the atmospheric carbon was 5x-7x greater than it is today. Methane and Nitrogen of the atmospheric variety were also way up there in the 4x-5x greater than today. So in the name of biodiversity I will keep running my DinoBurners :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
View attachment 64136

Did you just call that a car? Maybe a half car, always reminded me about a fish head. :p
But ok, mine is small too, here is my little Lupo just before I brought it. It's 13 years old, but I love my little car.

upload_2017-3-22_11-31-9.png

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know, I know... There was no Ice on Earth and insects were 2 meters large. Evolution and so on.

Wait...Didnt god design the planet with his bare hands about 4000 years ago?

;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where does the gooseneck trailer hitch go on that thing? I am wondering also where 2 tons of feed would fit in it. You do know that in the jurassic period when the planet had probably its greatest diversity of life......... the atmospheric carbon was 5x-7x greater than it is today. Methane and Nitrogen of the atmospheric variety were also way up there in the 4x-5x greater than today. So in the name of biodiversity I will keep running my DinoBurners :)
...but I will miss the polar bear and the arctics nevertheless... But on the other hand: What did the polar bear ever to for me? Nothing. Ok, go to hell, polar bear!