• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invasion updates

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Gortman. Any Idea on the fate of Trin? Was there off and on yesterday and did not see a lot of players defending the city

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Gortman. Any Idea on the fate of Trin? Was there off and on yesterday and did not see a lot of players defending the city
I fought in Trinsic a little early Sunday. Some time later in the day, the defenders were victorious.

Wonder how many more invasion waves are yet to come. I for one will be happy when these city invasions are over and we move on to the next chapter, whatever that may be.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logged in early this morning and noticed the Bane are trying to take Trinsic (again).

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok thanks for the update. Don't know if im gonna participate in this one or not. I have enough defilers, crystals and shards. Wish they would kick it to th next level.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, those Bane are persistent. This morning they were busy trying again to take Minoc.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They need to kick this to the next level. Killing bane is getting old.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easiest thing to do is take a sampire, archer, or disco tamer and build up a ton of Bane loyalty by killing ophids, meer or defenders. Then go to Skara and kill guards until you get a drop.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning Cove was under attack again, and sometime late Friday Minoc fell to the Bane. Virtue Bane is one persistent demon...

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning Cove was under attack again, and sometime late Friday Minoc fell to the Bane. Virtue Bane is one persistent demon...
Thx for the update. I was busy developing a new char this weekend. I will probably do some mor invasion hunts this week.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
While I didn't want to see minoc fall, frankly I think we're better for it, because that place was one of the most lethal in terms of layout, to try to clear.

Currently we're at 5 cities free (one of them under attack), and two captured.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I would not mind seeing Cove fall either, that one just flat out hurts to defend if you do not have enough people.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here's one that probably belongs in the quote thread....

Roman Soldier 1 (stoned): You care if it falls?
Roman Soldier 2 (also stoned): What?
RS1: The Roman Empire....
RS2: **** it....

(SO much of that movie, as well as Blazing Saddles, are lost when viewed on anything other than pay movie channels or DVD)

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that the Bane were unsuccessful in Cove yesterday. Wonder if anyone was even fighting them...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I killed a couple of guards last night - enough to swing the message from the rodent from in favor of the Bane to in favor of the defenders, before I had to log...

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning (2/17) the town crier told me Cove was under attack and the defenders were making headway.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As of this morning (2/23), Moonglow was under attack and the Bane were holding off the defenders.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Bane were defeated in Moonglow last night (2/23).
I WAS going to go help on that, after the auction. It was going on still when I logged onto my tamer, but in the time it took me to get my Dragon from the stable in Luna, it was defeated. So, being bored and unable to solo a BR Golem, I went and killed a guard in Minoc.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Moonglow was invaded again - successfully defended as of 11:55 Eastern Time 2/26 in other words, about an hour after the event concluded at Dawn's gravesite)

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The extra-persistent Bane were trying to seize Vesper early Friday morning (3/4). My cu chomped on some Bane behind for a while - dueling with bane dragons is slowly but surely raising his healing skill.

I noticed the concentration of Bane was less than in previous battles. Not sure what to make of it.

In any case, last I checked the town crier was proclaiming that the defenders were making headway.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Bane were ahead very early this morning, so I hopped in, and killed a hundred or so lesser crap and 2 guards, to tilt it toward the defenders. Glad to see the defenders were still ahead at 10 am. Not logged in yet to see if it's still active or not.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think I saw that the Bane were back in Vesper Monday morning (3/7) trying to add it to their small collection. They were holding off the defenders according to the town crier.

C

Cha Ching

Think I saw that the Bane were back in Vesper Monday morning (3/7) trying to add it to their small collection. They were holding off the defenders according to the town crier.
That has to be incorrect...how does one "hold off" a "defender"?

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Went to vesper last night and killed 100 ophids before I got a sash. Did they change the drop rates?