• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you are KOC and I killed you this weekend, please post in this thread...

• Thread starter imported_MoonglowMerchant
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

<blockquote><hr>

Lol, originality just isnt you i spose. Using worship in every post you make is just another way of saying your a failure at board pvp.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm kind of a big deal (to KOC).

If anyone ever thinks enough of killing you to post a screenshot we can talk.

The bad news is you have a long, long way to go.

S

Sir Ha-ward

So since you posted a screeny of one of us dead a few months ago what does that say about you?

I

I did?

I have some screenies of you dead. I got 10 or so in one weekend before it seemed cruel to take another. I don't remember posting one though.

I just like to remind you that I have them since you lose sleep over me already.

Feel free to look through 500 posts to find one. At that point, your worship will be complete.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Please do post one of me dead then, i can assure you i havent died 10 times this year, but hey since ya seem so desperate to put your foot in your mouth, here ya go, munch away hypocrite lol.

S

Sir Ha-ward

But lemme guess, me clicking the next button 8 times to get these pics is another form of worship in a sad mind? Lol

I

Unfortunately you didn't find any pictures but I consider your devotion in searching for them sufficient.

I am going to promote you to lead worshipper....how will I break the news to Shak?

I

Your skill in worshipping me has increased by .1.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Unfortunately you didn't find any pictures but I consider your devotion in searching for them sufficient.

I am going to promote you to lead worshipper....how will I break the news to Shak?

[/ QUOTE ]

Really ? Hmm, quite odd. I do like the fact that you deleted those pics from your photobucket, guess you were a bit afraid i was gonna bust you out as telling a lil ole fib or being a hypocrite huh?

I

When someone thinks it is a major accomplishment to kill me, so major that they post a screenshot, that is worship.

When someone can't get me out of their head and has to make a worship sig just for me, that reflects an even greater devotion.

As my lead worshipper, I'm waiting for you to take the next step and start posting pictures of me killing you.

If you need 10 or so, I can send you some.

Sleep well.

P.S. I'm not sure you can be my lead worshipper and Goodguy's too. I'll talk with him about it.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Still waiting for the 10 pics of me dead, please do post..... ya thought not. But ya know unfortunately for you, ima bit quicker than you are, i knew exactly what you were gonna do as soon as i posted that you took screenshots of some of our guys and were quite obviously worshipping them according to your way of thinking yes?

ENJOY !!!

Should i post another one, or is the foot in the mouth enough for ya?

I

<blockquote><hr>

As my lead worshipper, I'm waiting for you to take the next step and start posting pictures of me killing you.

[/ QUOTE ]

At last!!

Your skills are now complete.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Poor predictable Scorn, but please, lets not have me tell you how sad it is that i just threw your own foot in your mouth, lets see what the rest of the shard says about this shall we?

<blockquote><hr>

I have some screenies of you dead. I got 10 or so in one weekend before it seemed cruel to take another. I don't remember posting one though.

[/ QUOTE ]

So once again from your way of thinking this is you worshipping me 10 times over?
*scratches head*

I

Have you ever had anyone post pictures of you killing them?

You are my number one worshipper for a reason!!

Got any more?

S

Sir Ha-ward

Im loving this stuff here, i got this boy running around in circles and he doesnt even realise it, what was it Nico said? .... "reality check?"

<blockquote><hr>

I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm kind of a big deal (to KOC).

<font color="red"> If anyone ever thinks enough of killing you to post a screenshot we can talk. </font>

The bad news is you have a long, long way to go

[/ QUOTE ]

But in the very next post of his he says .....

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="red"> I have some screenies of you dead. I got 10 or so in one weekend before it seemed cruel to take another </font> .

[/ QUOTE ]

Did i miss something here?

*scratches head again*

So is that it? (and once again according to your way of thinking) This is you worshipping me ten times over thinking so highly of me you supposedly have all these screenies of me??

Or are you just gonna pick and choose what or who you respond to in an attempt not to make yourself look sillier?

I

Perhaps you don't grasp the difference between telling you I have the screenshots and actually posting some?

Live in fear and worship!!

S

Sir Ha-ward

*shakes head*

You really are king edward lol. I mean this has gotten too funny and im tired of hearing everyone in my vent laughing at you.

I

Oh my goodness!!

I hadn't even considered that the worship was taking place in vent as well!!

Your devotion truly has no limits!!

(Another worship sig would be nice though!)

S

Sir Ha-ward

...and yet again you cant get away from using the word worship in every post? Tsk tsk tsk, try some originality here for a change, your really failing at board pvp 101.

I

Your skill in worshipping me has increased by .1

You get another gain if you can offer a synonym.

Or, if you want to stick to posting screenshots and making worship sigs, that is like using an alacrity worship scroll.

Your choice!

S

Sir Ha-ward

Theres a saying that comes to mind, and of course it doesnt at all apply to you of course due to my love and respect for the RoC, the saying goes "Never argue with an idiot, they only bring you down to their level then beat you with experience"