• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you are KOC and I killed you this weekend, please post in this thread...

• Thread starter imported_MoonglowMerchant
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

and I killed 12 of yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have to love this

"hey i killed a naked guys, an afk, a newressed and got the killshot off on 4-5 people that were on foot with around 10 people not including me chasing them.. maybe a few more i cant remember."

*bit later*
"i killed 700 of you guys. so whats your point killing a hand full of my guildies by yourself while they all try to gank you?"

xD

[/ QUOTE ]

No one was naked, afk or a new rez. I know you don't play much anymore...you don't know what guild I'm in and you are talking about fights from months ago.

Perhaps you should leave the PvP in game and on the boards to people who were actually there?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

No one was naked, afk or a new rez

[/ QUOTE ]

I was actually, you even said something like when i came back you got me again. That would point to a new res would it not? What else have ya lied about?

I

I did get you twice but when I count to 12, I only count you once so that was true.

Of course, one could make the argument that you are constantly a new rez since that is your general level of skill, but that is another conversation.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Ive actually already pointed out the skills on that character were no offense nor defense so i guess youd be right lol. Killing gerbiler is no accomplishment i can assure you. Now, as for HaHa... I got more screenies of you running from him in a one on one situation than anything else.

I

<blockquote><hr>

Ive actually already pointed out the skills on that character were no offense nor defense so i guess youd be right lol. Killing gerbiler is no accomplishment i can assure you. Now, as for HaHa... I got more screenies of you running from him in a one on one situation than anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can take screenies of anyone moving away from me and say they were "running". I could stand at Luna gate all day and take shots of people coming through and say they are "running" from me. It doesn't prove much does it?

I do have some respect for you though. You aren't a total loss.

I think you recognized long ago that you weren't any good at PvP so you made characters who could play support roles. There is something to be said for that. You need to remember though why you are in the support role.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Lol this statement coming from someone who has admitted they wont stand their ground in a pvp situation, nor a one on one situation, nor a duel? Dawg, cmon now. Youve got to see a little bit of silly in that.

I

<blockquote><hr>

Lol this statement coming from someone who has admitted they wont stand their ground in a pvp situation, nor a one on one situation, nor a duel? Dawg, cmon now. Youve got to see a little bit of silly in that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've said that I don't consider dueling PvP and that I prefer to PvP.

I've also said that I can't get one on ones with KOC because invariably KOC call for help.

As for "standing ground", I don't find too many people who fight by standing right beside each other and not moving at all...do you?

Your "PvP" character is a mage with parry, correct?

Do you know how sad that is?

G

i actually am out there fighting pretty much every day, know what guild you are in and know whats happening. that situations where you actually dared to flag on me happened last a few weeks ago isnt exactly my fault, now isnt it. if youd be up to fight me 1vs1 every now and then, i could actually refer to more recent posts. but then again you are too afraid to flag on me even when im grey and you are standing in a guardzone

perhaps you should leave the pvp in game and on the boards to people who actually pvp? getting a killshot here and there and running away when someone looks at you isnt exactly pvping...

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I've said that I don't consider dueling PvP and that I prefer to PvP.

I've also said that I can't get one on ones with KOC because invariably KOC call for help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then "Pee Vee Pee" me 1 on 1

any place... any time.

G

I would just like to thank you Evermore for the 1 on 1 fight a minute ago if you even call it that lol...

Perhaps you should listen to Uberjake and try dueling...

2 Lightning strikes + Concussion =

G

lol that shot proves nothing without a journal picture or full shot of the entire screen right miss kage?

G

Well Goodguy I would But I don't have that program that takes screen shots perhaps you cans send it to me...

so when i do take a pic which is normally for a sale thread I just hit Prt Scrn and paste it into paint and with me playing Uo on a 32" TV I normally just cut out the section I want to post and save it as a Jpg. file had I had saved the first Prnt Scrn Img and not had cut it out then hit new paint and past I would post it for you...

Tell me where to find that thing you use and for now own I can assure you i will post the entire Pic...

But you have seen how small it looks from some of my weapon auctions when I try to post a big pic and can not stretch the image...

F

Feyre

This moonglow merchant fellow tells truth he must have slain me at least 20+ times this weekend!
Oh wait im not playing musta been someone else.

Wait what someone said thsi was teh evermores

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

I think you recognized long ago that you weren't any good at PvP

[/ QUOTE ]

Kage kinda put a sock in between your gums there didnt he? LoL.
But wait lemme guess... He haxxed you? It wasnt a real one v one? He screenshotted you just playing dead? Im sure youll have an original excuse coming up soon

U

UberJake

"He screenshotted you just playing dead? "

Nah he rolled a hunter and just trained feign death

I

Thank you so much for posting that sig. I've been looking for that.

A screenshot is nice. It says that people really think its an accomplishment to kill you, but having a sig created just for you takes worship to a whole new level.

Thank you!!!

I

Congrats Kage on ending my streak at 13 KOC in a row (including you).

Now, I know you were excited to finally kill me and it was a new experience for you, so I am going to offer you a few tips for next time (if you ever get that lucky again).

1. Loot first
2. After looting, take your screenshot
3. After screenshot, change your shorts.

I hope that helps!

G

A little advice for you I rarely loot anyone on this server unless they are wearing something very nice... and you never do so I didn't even bother opening your corpse next time save your self res... The only things I normally loot are Regs, Potion, Bandages &amp; arrows to take the person out of the fight... I could care less about taking someones GM Armor...

And btw you did get a kill shot on me the other day but that hardly counted as you killing me... I was on foot with 2 other dexers on me &amp; Pets... u just so happen to land the final blow... nothing to brag about the day you kill me one on one then post away buddy!

I

<blockquote><hr>

A little advice for you I rarely loot anyone on this server unless they are wearing something very nice... and you never do so I didn't even bother opening your corpse next time save your self res... The only things I normally loot are Regs, Potion, Bandages &amp; arrows to take the person out of the fight... I could care less about taking someones GM Armor...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't wear anything nice? Okay. It has been a long time since you killed me hasn't it!! The only thing better than having some noob kill my pet while I self rez is having an even bigger noob take a screenshot while I self rez.

<blockquote><hr>

And btw you did get a kill shot on me the other day but that hardly counted as you killing me... I was on foot with 2 other dexers on me &amp; Pets... u just so happen to land the final blow... nothing to brag about the day you kill me one on one then post away buddy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I brag about killing you? Now, if I kill you and 12 other KOC in a row, I might go ahead and brag about that. The day you see me taking a screenshot of killing you will be the day I quit UO. You just aren't that big of a deal.

G

Well after you resurrected I decided to open your paper doll it was nothing but spined runic kit stuff hardly worth me looting ... ****ty resist a few pieces with mr1... Nothing great stuff I would never loot...

I

<blockquote><hr>

Well after you resurrected I decided to open your paper doll it was nothing but spined runic kit stuff hardly worth me looting ... ****ty resist a few pieces with mr1... Nothing great stuff I would never loot...

[/ QUOTE ]

You said that last night too. You also said killing me was no big deal but you took a screenshot and posted it on Stratics.

Somehow, I'm having trouble believing you...

G

<blockquote><hr>

You also said killing me was no big deal but you took a screenshot and posted it on Stratics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Kettle?...la

G

Its not a big deal the reason for the screen shot was for this thread... none of us ever screen shot killing you... it not a big deal... but since you attempted to sound all hardcore on the forums I figured I would post a pic. so you can insert that foot of yours back into your mouth...

Ps. you did not have any streak at all... It was just a few day's ago you died to a Sir Daniel same thing you attacked him he hit you three times you was out for the count....

I have noticed one thing If you do bye some chance get in a fight with him just put your dexers on him... a mage just like the sig says Des Sanct = Run

He has to actually try to hit a dexer then he gets his tail whooped... while fighting a mage he just try's to stay off screen praying as he run's you all over the lands of malas that someone else will start attacking you....

I

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You also said killing me was no big deal but you took a screenshot and posted it on Stratics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Kettle?...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you see me posting screenshots?

Noobero dos.

G

I did run but not because you flagged me I was running because of the Krystal, Elvis, Tide, Tryst Billitor , and a the rest of your alliance I see you guys allied TNT didnt see that coming...

And for the record I did not try to count you I did count you... get it right

Ps. please for now quit only telling half of the story to attempt to make your self look good you are failing badly...

I

<blockquote><hr>

I did run but not because you flagged me I was running because of the Krystal, Elvis, Tide, Tryst Billitor , and a the rest of your alliance I see you guys allied TNT didnt see that coming...

[/ QUOTE ]

We aren't allied with TnT. I just don't think anyone likes you.

<blockquote><hr>

And for the record I did not try to count you I did count you... get it right

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice job noob.

<blockquote><hr>

Ps. please for now quit only telling half of the story to attempt to make your self look good you are failing badly...

[/ QUOTE ]

13 KOC dead. You got lucky but missed your chance to loot, then you ran to your house.

What did I miss?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Noobero dos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you have in the past. So now whats your excuse ? Point is, you got ownt. But let me guess the pic he put up of you is false, its some form of worship in your sad mind, he cheated, blah blah blah. Just post one of your pathetic excuses and get it over with . Your pretty much a one trick pony on these forums and with your pvp skill. Atleast now your realising it.LoWeLs
*shakes head*

I would say I expect better of you, but then i think we all know better lol.

F

Feyre

<blockquote><hr>

Thank you so much for posting that sig. I've been looking for that.

A screenshot is nice. It says that people really think its an accomplishment to kill you, but having a sig created just for you takes worship to a whole new level.

Thank you!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize it was made like 5 years ago, and it is about you running away, and nothing has changed since?

I

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Noobero dos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you have in the past. So now whats your excuse ? Point is, you got ownt. But let me guess the pic he put up of you is false, its some form of worship in your sad mind, he cheated, blah blah blah. Just post one of your pathetic excuses and get it over with . Your pretty much a one trick pony on these forums and with your pvp skill. Atleast now your realising it.LoWeLs
*shakes head*

I would say I expect better of you, but then i think we all know better lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you even posting in this thread?

Oh, nevermind. It is my fault. I invited all the KOC (13 in a row) that I killed to post. That includes you.

Please continue.

I

<blockquote><hr>

You realize it was made like 5 years ago, and it is about you running away, and nothing has changed since?

[/ QUOTE ]

Although you don't play Siege anymore, it is nice to see that even after 5 years you still worship me.

What is the next level of worship after screenshots and sigs? You guys need to be asking yourself that because I need more.

G

<blockquote><hr>

because I need more.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh no worries, thats more than obvious

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Although you don't play Siege anymore, it is nice to see that even after 5 years you still worship me.

What is the next level of worship after screenshots and sigs? You guys need to be asking yourself that because I need more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate to burst your bubble, there, Evermore, but what I see isn't worship.

It's ridicule, and it's pointed at you

G

dont destroy his reality! its worship!!! but of course he isnt worshipping koc making yet another thread about the guild xD

I

<blockquote><hr>

dont destroy his reality! its worship!!! but of course he isnt worshipping koc making yet another thread about the guild xD

[/ QUOTE ]

We have to have threads about something...

Worship starts with screenshots. Worship sigs are another level. I don't know what the next step in KOC's worship of me will be, but I'm looking forward to it!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Don't be jealous Ru!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, you need to work on your tagging of emotions and actions.

It's not jealousy, it's pity...

G

im sure youll keep defining pretty much everything as worship. im sure even playin on same server as you is worshipping you ;P

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Oh, nevermind. It is my fault. I invited all the KOC (13 in a row) that I killed to post. That includes you.

Please continue

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea why you just keep saying the same thing over and over again, ive already said yes you did kill that character.
120 disco/music/peace
100 detect
100 SW
100 hiding

Maybe your just out of anything intelligent to post so you just feel the need to post the same thing over and over? I do find it funny though that you refer to Feyre making fun of you as some type of worship, i already posted a day ago about how that was gonna be your comeback to something. Also remember saying something bout you being the ole one trick pony in PvP and on the boards. Guess your kinda just showing everyone that now. Try to come up with something original for a change and not repeat the same lame, wore out lines k?

I

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Don't be jealous Ru!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, you need to work on your tagging of emotions and actions.

It's not jealousy, it's pity...

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you an authority on tagging emotions and actions?

That was not my impression.

I

<blockquote><hr>

im sure youll keep defining pretty much everything as worship. im sure even playin on same server as you is worshipping you ;P

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many nonbelievers on this shard. Luckily, KOC's worship makes up for them!!

G

you seem to think that you are an authority on saying whats worshipping and what isnt thoo ;P

I

<blockquote><hr>

you seem to think that you are an authority on saying whats worshipping and what isnt thoo ;P

[/ QUOTE ]

True.

There is no substitute for experience and thanks to your (KOC) worship, I have lots.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Lol, originality just isnt you i spose. Using the word "worship" in every post you make is just another way of saying your a failure at board pvp.

N

Nico-SP

Sitting in the GZ screaming GUARDS! is not experience...*reality check*
Matter of fact from here on out your King Edward Jr...hows that for experience?