• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I got to thinking today about who I really miss in UO the most!!??!!

S

SaintJoseph

Can't believe ya'll forgot me =( and the SAINTS .. Jerks! =)

S

SaintJoseph

aye.. how'd you forget us.. or 6I6.. aka MARTY aka WOODEN SHOES>. you forgot me =(

haha angel paladin.. I remember her.. from when I was like 16.. wow =) Hehe.

Anyways, I miss.... well my old crew =) aka.. Gian, Omni, marty, BJ*luffs BJ*, The saints, Green Destiny, Tragic Magic, rolls, naked willi, shinjar(who I get so see very soon) so basically the old time pvper's..

I also miss Dead President, for his dueling tower and his fun dexr duels..
Also, Silent Death for his long books he wrote on here..

But mainly, I miss the saints, because they are the ones that tought me so much about PVP, and group pvp. Then again i still talk to some of them.. and John will be seeing me get married this may =)

G

I luf B.J. *KISSES* I didn't forget u, neverrrrrrrrrr!! Love ya baby boy! Damn, been a long time. B.J., I wanna Slurpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

G

Thats Twink Chele. I havnt got to talk to him in like a month but I he knows I still love my Twinkar. I talk to BJ at least once a week, hes still crazy. I havnt talked to GIan in like a year and a half, but I still talk to JR and Mike sometimes.

Anyways I miss all the oldschool vets, some great people who made this game fun for me....

Now if it wernt for Guy I probably would have quit. But he wont let me.

G

im not talking about twinkie from LD nexed...im talking about the number one bestest twink of all time Saint Joseph/twink....

G

TWINK IS EVEN CUTER AND SEXIER!! I LUF ME SOME HOT SEXY TWINK!! TWINK AND I HAD SOME GOOD TIMES TOGETHER!! RARRRRRRRRRR!

F

Fantaapple

I miss Ximxim
I miss Phoenix
I miss Static wait I said that already
I miss Moak
I miss Willie
I miss Bob
I miss Red
I miss mew
Thats about it

G

I know somebody else, well 2 somebodies who I hung out with a whole lot. JR/Redeemer and lil mike. We use to use wilco with TB and talk and play, wow, some really cool stuff went on on those wilco talks, imagine being in a wilco room with, Sorcon, Rockem, JR.,Big Mike, lil mike, willie, Mystika, Somebody else try to remember all that ran with us in those rooms in that day. HAHAHAHAH
All you ever hear is, Bleep, Bleep I'm Bleeping dead, Chele come rez me, please, NOW!

B

Bob Mac

Thoughout the years of playing uo I became friends with alot of ppl. I dont miss the game as much as I miss the late nights playing with the people I met. The sad part of playing with all these people was that with any of em at one point or time would get mad at somthing and wed all leave the guilds we were in lol. Since my memory is bad I hope I dont offend anyone that I left out and its not in any order its just trying to remember ppl.

Hermanbaggins - the guy who when u fought him would do every dirty trick in the book to beat you, after getting to know him u found out he took more pleasure in annoying you then just pking u.

Tons - the first person to teach me that fighting in small guilds was accually more fun. He got booted from bth that in turn started us down the you boot one of us we all leave.

Sadistik - Damn Canadien, no matter what time of day or night this guy was on. told him to try Wow with me......I lasted two days he became the number one pvper on magtheridon.

Sylo- Fatty, A cheeseburger stands no chance in front of him.

Turkey- Got me to come over to legends

Mumbu/Scribbs- these two were always together and fought as one.

Raz- one of 3 of us that caused havoc from test to the red count days. Before vent days so guilds stayed small.

Biggs- fought him for years, if left alone would go thru guilds in seconds, a killer. If he died you would have to mute him or go for a hearing aid. Only pvped for pvp. Glad to have him on my side, made you get better when he wasnt.

Kid quick- made the best guild imo. made the guild more of a family then a guild.

Hector- Would give you the shirt off his back if he could.

DJ- the only person to this day I still feel bad that I left, when Im done for good he gets my account and everthing I have.

Ascalith- me, and him and dj would duel for hours everynight. Im still like up 300000000000000 - 30 to them, but they closed the gap in the end......lol

Fenix- my pancake, all he ever needs to know is Bob > lil penix

Static - Another trooper, went to all the shards with us and was always left after we came back lol. But if we thought of going he was always in. Best x-healer ever. And if theres ever was a person to be in every guild at one time or another this is your guy.

Red- set up his account and told him to learn how to play...he lasted 2 days...later on built him a pvper and he loved uo.

zetic- Always had good stuff :p

the rest of the crew guys- best time in uo I had was with u guys

Wrex- this guy would always tell me and red how great it was in his guilds on other shards. And what would me and red do? wed go and it would be wrex, me and red lol. What would happen? Wed tell fenix and static how great it was lol. You all know what would happen next.

Rev G - Id have to kill all his chars on all his account before he would leave me alone for 2 secs. Never an easy fight on any of em, one of my enemies I came to like. I play wow with him now, will do anything u ask him.

Thul- fellow brother

Trammie- jail bird, I never seen someone go thru as many accounts as him, but he could always count on us to get him the crap he needed.

Omni- 1# trammie that knew how to board war, now if we could ever get it to translate into the game. ownt......

the rest of the crew guys- the best group of ppl I played with

Like I said I miss these guys more then i miss uo, if these ppl were ever in the same guild together at the same time we wouldve ruined the game.
like I said sorry if I missed anyone.

G

Bah, once I found out you were a cool dude, it ruined my board warrioring. You [censored].

My time in UO is dwindeling, and Im not coming to wow. Maybe, warhammer, but games are getting lame to me these days. I just want to enjoy my kids and be a good dad. UO gets in the way of that imo.

S

Salem de Monfort

Melph and Siobhan Minos, and Janelle and Einstein of Fort Briarwood. And Woody. I was born as a character with them, and feel sadness that they are not here. And all the others of those days when FSB and Fort Briarwood were thriving. What days.

G

the good days r gone, so many memories and so much funnnnnnnnn!!! But remember some of us remain friends out of game in real and that is what counts that we did have wonderful life experiences and such good friends.

A

aimingforangels

I miss that whole CB! Crew.

JR Redeemer is still around online but not playing anymore

mike is in the marines now in iraq

Willie i see on here a lot

Baby Jebus is the man

G

I used to run with Adino the Eznite, Darkdragon, Agony, and Cecil Leshmank.

Iamthebest would run with us on alts and kill his own friends. Pretty funny stuff.

CB! was Adino's personal ATM. Just axe down silent death and pick up 200 of each reagent. Silentdeath would respawn every half hour for a rinse and repeat.

Crimson God was much more then just a connection. Xirri was all connection. Crimmy plays WOW now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

CB! was Adino's personal ATM. Just axe down silent death and pick up 200 of each reagent

[/ QUOTE ]

Silent Death wasnt in CB!. He was in CoM...but never CB!

A

aimingforangels

yeah Silent Death definately wasn't CB!. werent those cool guys in like LSD or something like that. So COOL! I remember 4 people in CB! running around maginica and they took out like 30+ COM that were guarding all night and just hours from currupting the sigils. Ahhh those were the days

S

Slymenstra

<blockquote><hr>

strawberry shortcake sounds sooo famialir who was she....... damnit I swear I know that name :/

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I remember she made that char for some food name guild....with a bunch of food name players....

yeah.....jerks!

S

Slymenstra

Hmm...you always miss people on these...but ill give it a go.

In no particular order

Ally
Mal
Marty (both of them!)
Omni
Rolls
Plucky
Jade
Shinji
Ronald McDonald (first, 3rd and last incarnations)
Boxcar
Sandman (lowercase, not all caps)
Keeper of Souls
Sorcon (of course)
DevilsOwn
Cash
Matt (but not Ryu lolz)
Mew
Dark Sin

oops got bored. Those that I miss, know I miss them.

D

Death God

I miss...

Trala- My fav UO person ever! I also stand by her being the best x-healer this game has ever seen.

Jason/Hades- Both of em were a pain, but in a good way.

KidQuick- said "LOL" instead of laughing, that's hard to beat.

Blackwater- Bastid used to have my # in duels.

Smithy II- solo pvp 4thewin! Without his help, i dunno if i would have ever become a pvper!

Jesus- Never has there been a dexxer to flag me, that i hated more.

Volt- RLR 4ever

Man In The Box- Kind of a love hate relationship i guess, but we used to have a lot of fun pking.

Biggz- Great guy, just a pain when he died.

Shadowfax- Inc. owned LA, that's all.

The Internet/ aka Joey- "That's Redonkuless"

Hazrad- My favorite trammie/harm spammer!

Meth- "I fielded them in with my dexxer guys!"

Alchy- Never see you anymore girl!

Omni- You've not quit the game yet, but i never get to see u in fel. It saddens me.

Darius- best smith/mage/swordsman ever to play AOS.

Pk action Barbie/ Mr. Eggplant- Just two goofy guys.

Bob- you guild hopping sob!

Red- Your also a guild hopping SOB

Cash- Damn it your also a guild hopping SOB!

Drav- the only cool uocd left, and he never plays!

Gallin- U two hit killed me!

Fizban- never did i think it possible for someone to send 300 different icq messages in ten minutes, until i added you!

Nappa- "I'm killing mages for Karma, that way i can use chiv on my necro mage"

Kayne- You made PoWn/PvP(LS version not legends) IMO.

Mendoza- cracka!

Tonto- Silly asian alert.

I have a lot more, but it's hard to think of their char names....when ya want to!

G

I miss RL's. Ive actually been messing around on Test Center and Napa a tad bit. I deleated my reds on Legends, but im getting that itch again. Just need to find a dex temp i like.

D

DaryanMurray2008

Had this crazy feeling of checking up on these forums and see how much has changed, see this thread, and to my disappointment... my name is not mentioned by 1 person. Slap in the face!

S

Sorcon Gartius

That's cause you're still around...Someone still plays you :p