• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I got to thinking today about who I really miss in UO the most!!??!!

G

I was remembering alot of things today while reading some back posts, (slow day at work) and to be honest there is one person who I miss with all my heart and soul: Lord Mike/Chronos, others may have known him as Anthony, Osiris (factions Osiris not trammie one) Dogma, Kain several other characters we made but I spent 2yrs sharing my accts with him and basically talking and hanging with him for those 2 yrs and I saw his name today in an old post and I got a lil sad. Most who knew him knew him as Big Mike, because Lil Mike who is JR's cuz hung with us so we called one big and one lil. I must be feeling sappy today because its a rainy day. I'm just walking down memory lane. That is why sometimes I hate UO because I played for so long it is hard not to think about it. I haven't played in 4yrs. Who do ya'll miss the most out of all your old UO friends?

D

Deadly Shadow

Dr. FeelGood is the first red i actually got to know real well after he killed me and prime one day at a spawn 4 times. Then we got smart and finally got him on the back roof and killed him. He could not get down so we chatted a while and became friends. He eventially ended up joining our O/S guild with a blue char of his. He is a really nice guy. I hear from him every once in a while.

M

Maximinus Thrax

I miss Maximus
and no, I'm not talking about myself!

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss Scar Tissue alot. He was my fellow moderator buddy. Then there was also Armageddon. Pampero Furpo as me and Pamp hung out alot. Elder Lord Omega who made alot of cool Sigs for us. He made my UO Police one which I thought was really cool. Oran of Wood was a real good bud. Justamule and all the guys from the GnR guild. But most of all it would have to be Scar Tissue. Talking all the time about how we wanted to run the Legends forum. I think we made a good team as we got along with both the PvPr's and the role players. Lots of good convo's we had. Yup it was good times. So many to mention. So many good friends back then. Like Casca. Think he was the first to GM Blacksmith. Oh and who could forget Pirate Roberts. Too many to mention and too many probably forgotton as it has been so long.

G

I miss Crimson God and his crew. Great fun being in that group. Also IamTheBest was a cool guy to hang with....

G

Thanks Rhoads....

I think the people I miss the most are, Tipan. He helped me get started in UO and was the first real person I hung out with on UO. *throws up the peace sign*

But I miss my main man BJ(baby jesus). I still talk to him alot. He just wont let it go about how bad Michigan is...dude they suck bad.

AND!!! Rolls Royce and Shiji. Vahe was my bro...I wish he was still playing the UO.

And then my other homies Byron Slapbelly, and Ian Campbell. Byron was playing uo for a min on a different shard and PMd me, but then dissappered.

Funny thing Chele, I acutally talk to Mike every once in awhile. I still chat with JR too. In fact we all started CB! on a player ran shard. BUt the shard went down and so did we lolz.

I talked with Armageddon like a year ago. And David Brister.

Elder Lord Omega, that was a great dude. He made me a sweet ass sig. I think Sorcon has it on his Myspace.

G

Yes, Tipan, my husband and the father of my children. I miss him too but I had to go on without him and it was very hard but I MADE IT!!! Now damn, Omni you just took us back to the guild MoM with you old skool walk!!! Byron, I luf him. Omega he made my first sig when I was a Noob. I guess you get mushy when you get old like me. lol. Mystika whom I was very close too (drama queen) made me a couple sigs too. Woody was a good friend of mine also gave me half price on furny all the time. BJ was one of the nicest peeps to hang with. All in all everyone you mentioned Big O you introduced me too. Omni we were such noobs back then on Ice in my tower. LOLOLOLOL Love for the Big O

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh shut up Omni.... I still talk to you so how the hell can I miss you? pfffffffft little drama queen getting all butt hurt......... rofl

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> Max... Rex.... Dan.... Brian..... Adam.... Lord Force... Ciara.... Melph... grog..... Angel.... so many now gone

defending our arena (not sure we ever defeated the invaders)</font>

<font color="purple"> people I met only briefly, and would have loved to had the chance to know.... Agony... Trinity... Tipan...

I remember Oran of Wood, the name always made me smile

and here on Stratics, Lordy do I miss HotDogsRGross </font>

G

Hotdogsrgross hehehe, do yall remember waiting with all these people for a house to decay and fall so we could grab all the loot. I think that is how most of us met and became friends. (smiles). I am in a good mood tonite. I gotta date with a gorgeous man and I dont have to work for one nite in my life.

I miss all the ones named!!!

G

Rhoads darling we all miss you!! You big sexy NOOBUSSSSSSSSS!!!!! lol

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe you wicked little Vixen you. C'mon over and play with Rhoads on my shard tootz.

G

The guy I miss most is some hack from the Netherlands, can't remember his name tho, I think it was Moirty somthing

G

Oh I am very wicked and you know I am vixen!! But darling as soon as I can I am coming home baby boy!! *hugs*

W

WILLIE!!

God Iamthebest was the best mage on legends hands down...(EVER, yes i would rate him higher than mernardi).

that guy was incredible.

Crimson God and crew were funny...but once everyone else got cable connections, he became obsolete.

Gian was awesome too....

Out of all the legends PVPers that came and gone...believe it or not, Cash is probably the last one standing on legends...whether it was dial up or cable..he has always been around.

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man I almost forgot about amadeo and gian. They were both in WKD. Ya me and amadeo used to hang. Kinda hard to remember everyone as it has been sooooooooo long. Whenever your ready to play tootz just send me a PM and i'll let ya know where I play. Already got my jacker and my Tamer done.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

i miss gian

and amadeo

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple"> discussion began one day about who could make a better siggy with mspaint and I think Gian from then on used the one he created

(if I'm remembering correctly.... gets harder to do that these days
) </font>

T

Tamed Cerebes

Too many to name without forgetting somebody. Unfortunatley it doesnt look like its gonna get any better either.

G

I also miss another person a whole lot.... That was EvE, he was the sweetest guy I ever got to hang out with all the time! He could make you laugh and the best thing about him was HE COULD PVP LIKE A FRIGGIN GOD!!! I never worried about any of my drags or me dying for that matter when I had EvE and Chronos with me...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I sure miss all that and I still can smile when I think about everyone, some of the best times in my life were with: Mike, EvE, Cash, Sorcon, Rock and my very best friend in UO was Suzie Redrum!!.

G

I now hate you chele.....

<blockquote><hr>

some of the best times in my life were with: Mike, EvE, Cash, Sorcon, Rock and my very best friend in UO was Suzie Redrum!!.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

OMG! U know very well I meant my PvP times! Big O you and I did the RP in tram and yes I would have to say for the Tram side You kept me alive in the dungeons when we were noobus and really stupid!! I remember you and I and of course Sorcon on his voker hangin in destard, you and I trying not to die and Sorcon running around voking drags!!! Do you remember ice island and the times we played with Byron in the yard building skills!! AWWWWWWWWW COME ON U KNO I LUF THE BIG OOOOOOOO!!!

G

I could honestly say I &lt;3 you omni, I miss ya bro UO is just not the same for me anymore, I hope ont he forums once in a while but I can;t do the game anymore. Damn I miss soo many people of course I played on the other side of the tracks in my early UO PvP career with Ronald Mcdonald man I miss that kid I had soo much fun PvPing with him and stealing with his thief lol. I also miss stickman, dude was fun to run with. Also Smee, Neo, Dude love (LOLFACTIONBLESSED HIDING FENCER) Simoen I suprisingly still talk to this guy once in a while and Riff Raff. Omni even though I ignore you when I get an IM ^_- you still got a special place in my heart, just so busy recently
OMG almost forgot about Wicked Delish, no PvP ability but cool person lol.

DarkDragon and his crew, Cash lol you piece of sh*t I wonder if I still got your number ^_- lol. Socron, dude you know sadly I always saw you as a big brother figure, I knew you would always have my back no matter what. Not sure why but I always felt that way :/
Did you all ever hear Eve's rap he made when Legends began public and the first guild to come was run by a gun named Gravitiy, I will never forget one lyric that was " I am so good I make gravitiy hit the ground" haha. Also Matt was a cool guy, great PvPer, always killed me, never looted haha

/end wall ot text

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eve PvP like a god?????? I dropped eve more times than I can count like a sack of pwntatoes. Course I do remember hehe when Omni came to me one day wanting to learn how to PvP cause he wanted to hang out in felluca. So me and some other's I hung out with were giving him pointers on how to PvP with different templates. Do ya remember that Omni??????
I also remember selling my castle on marble island in felluca to a guy for 800 bucks and my account for 300. He ended up giving me my account back for free. THat was one helluva deal I think. heh

G

OMG, MATT I LUFFED MATT! Damn Marc, you hit a few hate spots on my list of people I couldn't stand most!!!

G

Aye sir you made me a jacker, and i went on to become red. Ahh the days of naked lumberjacks. That char was so much pwnage.

G

lol chele when I first got into PvP I joined up with ronald/stickman and smee+crew were always a love hate relationship we would fight to no end but we still hung out at times of quiet. haha and simeon/riff raff lol ya those 2 were funny as hell only ran their 3 man crew with dude love, they played the game for the pure aspect of PvP they made no friends I think lol, all trash talkers and probably only one that was pretty good was riff raff and dude when he got his blessed gold short spear and woudl 2 shot people lol.

damn I miss those days soo much

G

dudelove used to say the nastiest most disgusting things to me about (well ya'll know what I mean) stuff I would never do to him in any way shape or form lololol OMG, THAT IDIOT WAS A VERY SICK MAN!!

G

Dudelove and Simeon tried to make a UO comeback a couple months ago. They got pwned hard and havnt heard of them since.

G

i know who i miss most is me!! kidding,I remeber alot of people..Chele-The lady who had alot of characters and would sit on the banktop all day with mike and i thought to myself "her characters are so pretty/Outfits" haha. And the big o,Zalong,Wick,Sorcon [my uncle i love him haha],My dad KMART,matt [yellow hair], there's alot more but idk..OH and strawberry-short-cakes.....

G

I didn't bank sit all day!! lol Only in the morning, we had this crew of us old skoolers who met every morning for coffee and gossip and to tell u the truth some big friggin deals were made in the mornings on that roof of brit bank. Who remembers the coffee meetings every morning and all the deals we made. Ahhhhhhhhh. God I made some serious cash and got some awesome stuff from those mornings. Love to all who remember those business LOL meetings

F

Fantaapple

I miss Static He sucks Tho
"Fenix you just killed that guy and watched me die"
I miss willie

I miss Old Men

I miss all the crew guys =[

G

one morning in particular I got a 20 plus scroll for like one fifth what it was worth, Eval that's it. At the time it was worth 5 mil I got it for a mil. God, I loved those days of the elders on the bank in the mornings. hehehe. Good memories!!

G

I was probably at school during those mornings. =[
I missed all the good stuff &amp; now i can't seem to get UO to patch GRR =]

P

Pewny Masakra

ROFL fenix u newbie
u refused to xheal me but we still destroyed GL while we were there ;/

G

Cash!!
I love you &lt;3
How are you doing?? AIM me UOLADYROSE
=]

G

strawberry shortcake sounds sooo famialir who was she....... damnit I swear I know that name :/

G

omg now I remeber her, good person, I had totally forgotten about her. What ever happened to her? just quit?

I recently talked to the tamer "ghost" I think was her char name lol soo many older players

G

Nah Angel Paladin goes by Twink, and rolls with L*D. Shes still alright, mouthy as ever, but still alright.

G

wow omni I just noticed how many posts you had!!! Sir you need to stop posting!!